CONTROLLED INSPIRATIONS?

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Re: CONTROLLED INSPIRATIONS?

Post by skyfish »

Is Einstein the Last Great Genius?

A balance between individual and institutional approaches is the best idea, according to a new theory by a Duke University engineer Adrian Bejan, who thinks institutions benefit most from the co-existence of large groups that self-organize naturally and lone scientists coming up with brilliant new ideas.

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

(Humans are Mobius Coils)

Scalar Waves and the Human Mobius Coil
http://www.redicecreations.com/specialr ... uscoi.html

"The body is also constantly generating these universal scalar waves. Scalar waves are produced when two electromagnetic waves of the same frequency are exactly out of phase (opposite to each other) and the amplitudes subtract and cancel or destroy each other. The result is not exactly an annihilation of magnetic fields but a transformation of energy back into a scalar wave. This scalar field has reverted back to a vacuum state of potentiality. Scalar waves can be created by wrapping electrical wires around a figure eight in the shape of a möbius coil. When an electric current flows through the wires in opposite directions, the opposing electromagnetic fields from the two wires cancel each other and create a scalar wave.

The DNA antenna in our cells’ energy production centers (mitochondria) assumes the shape of what is called a super-coil.3 Supercoil DNA look like a series of möbius coils. These möbius supercoil DNA are hypothetically able to generate scalar waves. Most cells in the body contain thousands of these möbius supercoils, which are generating scalar waves throughout the cell and throughout the body.

There is another möbius coil configuration found within the vascular system. The continuous flow of blood through the arterial system—which runs next to the venous system but in opposite directions—contains möbius coil properties. The circulation of blood throughout the body resembles the figure-eight shape of the möbius coil."
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I would recommend highly listening to this man, his name was father Charlie Moore.
perhaps the time for something he said to bubble to the surface is now?
If you go to this link, then go to the audio link 9th july 2004, then fast forward to 24 minutes( go full screen with the slide)
I was thinking of Dr Brown as I was listening to this.
http://www.beyondtheordinary.net/fathercharlie.shtml
Kevin
fibonacci is king
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

This guy is fascinating. Saw show about him. The
possibilities of the mind are amazing...

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=sav ... n-thinking

In my mind, numbers and words are far more than squiggles of ink on a page. They have form, color, texture and so on. They come alive to me, which is why as a young child I thought of them as my “friends.” I think this is why my memory is very deep, because the information is not static. I say in my book that I do not crunch numbers (like a computer). Rather, I dance with them.

dance with them...

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Re: Train to be a Jedi

Post by skyfish »

I love this one!
And from a toy company...lol

The Force Trainer (expected to be priced at $90 to $100) comes with a headset that uses brain waves to allow players to manipulate a sphere within a clear 10-inch-tall training tower, analogous to Yoda and Luke Skywalker's abilities in the Star Wars films.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/lifestyle/ ... -toy_N.htm

skyfish