MJ12 CONNECTIONS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: intuitive thought

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: Those "visions" (for lack of a better word) must be very interesting. Someday I hope we can talk about them in more detail and not quite as publically. Visions or strong intuitions? I have long ago stopped questioning them in my life. I just sort of say " OK ... I'll look there then"
A curse, but at times a blessing and never on a personal level, in other words, I still make wrong turns.

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: So when you ask what Dr. Brown was doing in North Carolina and what connection it may have had with Martin Decker, what you are actually saying is that you feel that you have found a link?
Sure did, and it is in 1958, direct enough my dear?

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:As to the space program and the Kennedy question that you had, I am supposing that the same situation exists and even if I had the answer to see if it would match yours .... its really not my place to speak up.

Another direct answer from someone who knew of Martin M. Decker. He was President of the National Aeronautic Association. I looked it up tonight on the computer and sure enough, they were right.
Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:You said " shell game" on a corporate level. A master, global, corporate shell game. Absolutely! But as mind boggling as that might be I believe that it was just one situation and as you have already said, this is a multifaceted operation! My opinion is that certainly things must have operated on several levels WHEREVER Dr. Brown was.
I will need to verify this on a deeper level and the only way is to travel to the Department of State but indications are that there were many Decker corporations. The only explanation would be straw corporations or to utilize the veil as afforded by law, secondly, tax structure and the ability to hide what the left is doing from the right. Only the stockholders know for sure but then, that was mentioned somewhere else.

I have entity numbers and am awaiting the fiche numbers. The microfiche will show the actual papers that were filed to include stockholders, addresses, purpose of incorporation etc. and most of all, none Pennsylvania residents as stockholders, interesting, hmmmm?

Mikado

PS. I believe this is more than a bread crumb, It may be the whole loaf. I hope Paul has the lunch meat.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: something in common

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Pausing for a moment before I call it a night. I realized that I had just said something to you Mikado that I needed to expand upon, before I forgot about it. Again I can't get too far into it without Pauls approval on the release of the information but I do want to say something. Regarding William Moore, The MJ12 papers ....... and William Moore and an elderly Townsend Brown. There IS a link there and perhaps someday it can be brought to the surface. Actually it is already out in print but no one would know where to look and what connections could be made. They have all been blindfolded, spun around and then told to pin the tail on the donkey as you said. If I could I would be able to point a similarity out to you, but I don't want to get ahead of Pauls story and I am sure that someday it will all be a great game and the tail will get pinned where it belongs. Going to be interesting! Goodnight then! Elizabeth

Could it be this?

Saga UFO Report, May 1978

Mikado

PS: Just a SWAG, could be wrong
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: where in 1947

Post by Mikado14 »

Mikado14 wrote:
grinder wrote:The one thing that Paul has been able to do with some consistancy is to tell us accurately where Dr. Brown was during certain periods of his life. So again the question, Where was he then in 1947? That would REALLY be interesting. grinder
I have a question, what was Dr. Brown doing in 1958 in North Carolina and how is it connected to Decker?

Mikado
I found my own answer:

"I have the FIVE (5) lab books of TT Brown's R&D at the Bahnson Co. in Salem,
N. Carolina 1958-9. I also have some other letters and drawings of the lab
plus the only surviving 16mm colour film of the various stages of his work at
Bahnson Labs.
I was in contact with Dr Brown in 1983 by phone and by mail. He died of lung
cancer not long after in Oct of 1985. He told me that a lot of people
including Bill Morre had attributed more to his work than he had really done.
In particular, he was only marginally connected with the Philadelphia
Experiment as such. His main theme of R&D was dielectrics and the Biefeld-
Brown effect. He was not an electromagnetics man... only electrostatics.
>From 1983 to 1991 or so I was in frequent communication with J. Frank King
who was TT Brown's boss at the Bahnson Co. J. Frank was a good man and a good
friend of mine. He, too, died in Dec 1989. Before he died I was given rights
to reproduce and share letters, files, drawings, patent submissions, films etc
from his personal files on TT Brown, George Adamski, Dr Ilka, T Henry Moray
and others.
J Frank warned me a long time ago to take what TT Brown said with a 'grain of
salt' because Townsend had a habit of 'stretching the truth' a bit to get
funding which he was always in need of.... So, I warn you now in good faith:
If you seek lost or hidden technology in Brown's lab notes, I don't think you
will find it there; "

If Brown was in North Carolina in 1958, how was Decker involved?

I feel as if we all have one string on the maypole....

Mikado
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

right and wrong

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Mikado,

I am familiar with the letter that you have quoted and if I am correct in my remembrance that same fellow was offering copies of those " Bahnson-Brown lab book for sale. He includes the disclaimer at the end " If you seek lost or hidden technology in Browns lab notes, I don't think that you will find it there." Correct me if I am wrong (and my memory hazes easily) but that message goes on to say .... but they are available for x amount per copy anyway. Am I on the right track.? Was this communication from a fellow in Austrailia? Just to be sure that we are focused on the same person.

I have many issues with that particular message. And some things to point out. First of all, it is not entirely accurate. For example, " Brown died of lung cancer" is incorrect. We have his death certificate in our possesion.

Note that the writer says he has J Frank Kings personal references to TTBrowns work etc ........ the "lab notebooks" were from that period and were not the "lab notebooks" of which we have been speaking.

I agree with him though on several points. J. Frank was ,from all I have heard, a wonderful individual, and if he said that remark about "Townsend Brown "stretching the truth" then he certainly was entitled to that opinion.

I am not sure what truth he was accused of "stretching however" and why it is important to discount it. so its a little hard to judge what J Frank actually meant. Tit for tat, I ask myself why this writer would include that remark in his letter? If you read further about him and what he developed later ..... for sale ..... you will see that it perhaps benefitted his cause to have something to say about Townsend Brown .... anything, in fact.

The MOST important piece of information however is the inclusion of the name ADAMSKI. Mikado. It might be looked on by some as a "gutterball" but it might be worth it to look in that mans direction while you are out there. ADAMSKI visited the Bahnson labs. Note the drawings on the blackboard in the Bahnson tapes. It is the "Adamski scout ship"

Now, if you were looking for an alarm system that would tie Dr. Brown with the UFO interests then your system should be ringing itself silly.

I am hoping that Paul will be able to add to this but, of course ..... it is over twenty years from where he last left us off in his story so by the time he gets to the 1958 point of time we may all understand things much better. And maybe it will just be worth the wait.
Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

stretching the truth

Post by grinder »

Why is it that when I read that comment from a total stranger about Doctor Brown "stretching the truth" I got all defensive inside, and I have never met the man. Somehow from everything that I have read so far, it just seemed an unfair statement. But then I realized that I had just recently reread something Paul had written about the very same subject. Its the Chapter 13 called " Notes from the Rabbit Hole, "He made Things Up"

So I figured that I would mention that Paul has already addressed the prospect of Townsend Brown "stretching the truth" Hey everybody, take a look! Its more than appropriate to the subject and it soothed my feathers a little too. So if you are feeling like I did take a look at this:

https://www.ttbrown.com/defying_gravity ... ngsup.html

Especially this part maybe:

He made things up,â€
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

satellites???????

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Thankyou grinder for visiting this site and mentioning it the way that you have.

I have been pouring over and over the last few posts (especially after the mention of the Adamski presence at the Bahnson lab.) That subject has just brought my brother into the discussion with me. (I usually don't mention him much because he sort of followed my Dads footsteps into the intelligence field and ,you know, sort of a taboo subject to get into, but with his interest in the "Adamski Scout Ship" He used to compulsively plaster drawings all over our room when we were kids. Very good at drawing that particular ship and that interest is still with him. (Though I think his apartment is a little more sophisticated now the interest still burns.)

Anyway, enough background. You set us on a combined path and he just mentioned something that I did not see. Have you seen this Paul? Its a wierd sort of "odd" piece of information that seems sort of "dropped".

I thought of what you said Mikado about big organizations and how they can make mistakes, more parts to malfunction. Well, look at this and then you tell me. And Paul, you must have back up information on this, right.

https://www.ttbrown.com/defying_gravity ... ngsup.html

and then THIS

Another letter in the file, an August, 2001 e-mail from an unnamed “former DU faculty memberâ€
Trickfox
The Magician

TT Brown is a fraud... but please tell me... who's asking?

Post by Trickfox »

Yes,.... of course, Phillip Klass is not attaking Dr. Brown.. CISCOP is not attacking Brown. In fact nobody else is attacking but but a small group at the university who thinks that they know everything about Dr. Brown.

Perhaps all they really know... is how to keep track of anybody who asks to verify Dr. Brown's history.

After all Didn't Cara say the following?

I would suggest that you refer to interested persons to me. I’m compiling a file of relevant info. that might be useful to these people. I’m also planning to write to the Naval Research Lab (where Brown reportedly worked) to see if they have any records.

Cara

In other words: just tell me who else is interested in this, I'm keeping a open file on wackos for somebody else.

So Who is interested Cara?

Who is paying you to keep the academics in line with "the official point of view"?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Trickfox
The Magician

Funny how some people think it's all over

Post by Trickfox »

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... pr=goog-sl

How about a dose of paranoia, let me suggest to you that the above website maybe the real boggy man psyops itself regarding MJ12.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Adamski and the Bahnson Labs

Post by Chris Knight »

If you are interested in any additional information on a possible connection between Adamski and the Bahnson Labs aside from what Elizabeth mentioned, you might find the graphic at http://www.qualight.com/hydro/images/elect2.jpg interesting. It is from a paper written by Electrokinetics, Inc., 45 Monument Road, Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania dated 1960.

The entire paper is in the Electrohydrodynamics section (http://www.qualight.com/hydro/hydro.htm).

Andrew
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

thats the saucer

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Stepping off into more than wierd here folks.

Andrew, from your last message, THATS the exact picture of the "flying saucer" that my brother pasted on our bedroom walls when he was a kid! The little knob on the top, the portholes, the general look of it, the three round "pods" underneath! Do you have any more pictures of this "prototype?" because he used to draw it with a blue flame coming from the center?

He has not responded to this other than to simply say " Thats the "Adamski scout ship". What the Blink? Mark C.
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Mark,

For now, the paper I linked has several drawings, diagrams, etc. Give it a read through, and see what you think.

Andrew
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

but the address changed

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Andrew,

Mikado and I have, as you have noticed, been having a discussion about Martin Decker and his association with Townsend Brown.

You mentioned that " Electrokinetics" had "written that Electrohydrodynamics" paper but in actuality look closely at the lead page. There is another entity mentioned and then the name is struck and replaced by Electrokinetics. The first name was " Whitehall Rand, Dupont Circle Bld, Washington DC. THEY are the ones that generated that particular paper. LOOK in their direction as the source folks. The rest was a "takeover" from the looks of it.

Paul is home! Paul is home! hooray! Elizabeth
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Elizabeth,

You are right - there is a name scratched out under Electrokinetics. I'm glad I thought to include that in the online version :wink:

Andrew
grinder
Senior Officer

so who?

Post by grinder »

So then, Elizabeth, or Paul,( welcome home!) Who then is this " Whitehall Rand" in Washington DC?

So, Electokinetics is Mr. Martin Decker ..... 45 Monument, Bala Cynwyd, obviously the second company involved in this " Electrohydrodynamics"

Whitehall???? Thats an odd name doncha think? I understand the Rand part. It, of course, stands for research and development. But wasn't Dr. Brown in England in 1956. So, perhaps was that a part of influencing the name of this organization. Did he pick the name? or did some other entity?

You guys find it strange that the particular version which Andrew chose to put out there had the first company struck out but still very much visible. Does that feel like a breadcrumb dropped for our benefit? It sure does to me!

You questions and observations Mikado have been on the mark.

You asked what Dr. Browns work could have in common with the UFO conference group and I wondered what your thoughts were after seeing the "electrohydrodynamic" pictures of the "ship" (Which I understand are also on the blackboard behind him in the "Bahnson tapes" which have been available to the public for years. Why do I get the feeling that things are quickly coming together for a great new step?

And where did the name " Winterhaven" come from, I wonder? grinder
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Hey, Grinder,

That's a really good (and fun) question. I Googled "Winterhaven," and came up with a few things.

1) Winterhaven Hotel in Miami beach Florida. This is from their website:

"When the WinterHaven Hotel opened in 1939 it was advertised as an "ultra modern" hotel with "large outside rooms," "a skytop solarium," "spacious lobby and mezzanine," "large veranda overlooking the ocean," and "$1 per night" rates.The meticulous restoration has preserved everything except the $1 per night rates!

The hotel was designed by Albert Anis, one of the top Art Deco architects, in the streamlined style of the day."

2) Then there's Winter Haven, Florida from their website:

"Many veterans of the Indian War, impressed with the local climate and beauty of our area, went home to tell family and friends of the possibilities of homesteading in central Florida. The first known family to do just that were the Thornhills, who arrived in the 1860s. Soon after, the Boyd, Inman, Jackson, Sykes and Eycleshimer families established themselves in the area and began to grow strawberries, eggplant, guavas, tomatoes, peaches and peppers. The area that would become Winter Haven was platted by Blount and Whitledge in 1884."

Then there are apparently Winterhaven cities in Arizona, Michigan, and California.

Andrew