MJ12 CONNECTIONS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

Paul will freak

Post by Trickfox »

Oh man.... Paul is going to freek-out when starts to see where we have been playing around. Oh well.....

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: thats the saucer

Post by Mikado14 »

Mark Culpepper wrote:Stepping off into more than wierd here folks.

Andrew, from your last message, THATS the exact picture of the "flying saucer" that my brother pasted on our bedroom walls when he was a kid! The little knob on the top, the portholes, the general look of it, the three round "pods" underneath! Do you have any more pictures of this "prototype?" because he used to draw it with a blue flame coming from the center?

He has not responded to this other than to simply say " Thats the "Adamski scout ship". What the Blink? Mark C.
Here goes, I will date myself. Back around '67 there was a TV series from Quinn Martin. For all you young bucks' and does' out there under 40 what was the name of it? Your prize will be whatever you want.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

the answer

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Mikado, can I have the answer as the prize?????

I will probably hit my fist to my forehead when you tell me what it is, but right now my mind is blank. Same vintage, having one of those senior moments, must be. Elizabeth.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: the answer

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Mikado, can I have the answer as the prize?????

I will probably hit my fist to my forehead when you tell me what it is, but right now my mind is blank. Same vintage, having one of those senior moments, must be. Elizabeth.
Would like it PM'ed?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

good idea

Good idea, looking forward. That way the puzzle remains. thanks EHD
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: so who?

Post by Mikado14 »

grinder wrote: So, Electokinetics is Mr. Martin Decker ..... 45 Monument, Bala Cynwyd, obviously the second company involved in this " Electrohydrodynamics"

You questions and observations Mikado have been on the mark.

You asked what Dr. Browns work could have in common with the UFO conference group and I wondered what your thoughts were after seeing the "electrohydrodynamic" pictures of the "ship" (Which I understand are also on the blackboard behind him in the "Bahnson tapes" which have been available to the public for years. Why do I get the feeling that things are quickly coming together for a great new step?
If I told you what I think, I would have to give up certain things of which I am not ready. I have a few.....strange things going on that I need to sort out. However, Don't discount Decker, it goes deeper than you think.

What do you think Mr. Twigsnapper? Is the weather getting warmer or colder or about the same?

Mikado
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

sudden changes

Post by twigsnapper »

In my old line of work sudden and radical changes of temperature could be quite detrimental to my health, so I am very pleased to see a slow shift toward warmer climes.

Me, I prefer warm sand and clear water and I suspect I am not alone in this crowd.

Doing well Mikado. I am impressed. Twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: sudden changes

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote:In my old line of work sudden and radical changes of temperature could be quite detrimental to my health, so I am very pleased to see a slow shift toward warmer climes.

Me, I prefer warm sand and clear water and I suspect I am not alone in this crowd.

Doing well Mikado. I am impressed. Twigsnapper
Mr. Twigsnapper, may I continue to enable you to relax and enjoy the warm climate in the sun as you lie shipwrecked and comotose and drinking fresh mango juice with goldfish shoales nibbling at your toes (anyone know where that is from?) .

Enjoy the show!

Mikado
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

last mango

Ah, perhaps also , the last mango in Paris. Elizabeth
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

All I can say is "Ouch" to that one.

This is from a letter dated March 11, 1980 signed by Townsend Brown that might be of casual interest or not:

"For many years there have been indications of valid effects, such as those obtained in France in 1955-6 and later at Winston-Salem in North Carolina, but no adequate theory existed..."

"At one time, I understand that the Library of Congress established a subsection on "Electrogravitics", which included work done in England and France as well as efforts in U.S. (Martin Aircraft, Lockheed and others. The (Roger Babson) Gravity Research Foundation in Boston could supply you with some published material."

An article in 2001 stated that the GRF was still intact in some form (http://www.new-boston.nh.us/town/info/babson2.htm).

Andrew
Trickfox
The Magician

the invaders

Post by Trickfox »

AW shucks that was too easy.

The series is THE INVADERS.... :twisted:
It's a cult group (of which I suppose I belong to) With it's own website :shock:
see: http://www.the-invaders.com/video/pilot.wmv
for a preview of the pilot.

Of course; -iF you have seen the movie trailer of the UFO conference which I made a week ago you would see and hear the beginning of the tv series intro, followed by a series of GURUS who have enticed their followers to commit suicide.

I recently included a few changes and cleaned it up to submit to YOU TUBE.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
grinder
Senior Officer

another crumb

Post by grinder »

Andrew,

Whoa. So Dr. Brown knew about this Babson fellow then, and put that in writing? And the Babson connection is still quietly in existence? having conferences and awarding prizes for published views about gravity? And Dr. Brown is saying .... check there???? Does that sound like an extension of the work that the "Caroline Group" might have been interested in? Is it te same outfit?

Established in 1948 by a fellow that was disturbed about the possibilities of a nuclear war? What, again was Dr. Brown doing in 1948? Could he have had earlier connections? And what did he mean in his 1980 message, that there might be information that could be found there.

Hey Paul! Who else used to show up at these Babson meetings? Its quiet, out of the way, a place to gather and talk about the subject they were all active in .... the true nature of gravity. Sounds like something that would continue, above or below the surface of public knowledge. grinder
grinder
Senior Officer

creating the future

Post by grinder »

I don't know how I found this but I like the sentiment so I am copying it here from this site
http://www.nhne.com/newsbriefs/nhnenb45.html

THE POWER TO CREATE THE FUTURE

"It seems obvious that Gordon-Michael Scallion is wired into 'something,' but it's equally obvious that he hasn't got the whole picture. The lesson to be drawn here is discernment -- it is possible to have access to great truths which are at the same time distorted. If GMS's predictions come true, it won't be the predictions that change anything, it'll be the events themselves! Concentrating on predictions (this includes reporting those predictions) is ultimately not very empowering. What is empowering is taking what we know already, drawing the implications from that, and then acting on those conclusions. If you have the power to create the future, use it. If you're not sure whether you have the power, find out. If you don't have it, go home and forget about it. My point is that we need to start becoming pro-active and work together, and not wait until Hale-Bopp comes round the Sun, or the government announces ETs, or the year 2000 arrives. The sooner we start, the easier it is going to be."

---Ben Swift, London, England

IF YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CREATE THE FUTURE, USE IT
iF YOU ARE NOT SURE YOU HAVE THE POWER, FIND OUT
IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT, GO HOME AND FORGET ABOUT IT.

There it is folks, a path for all of us, if we need it! grinder
Trickfox
The Magician

Gravity Research Foundation

Post by Trickfox »

Well now that IS interesting, The GRF still gives out prizes. I like the winner of this year's prize. The paper sounds fascinating and I'm going to get a copy of it because it speaks about "Brane-worlds". Gee that sounds suspiciously like a description of "Clifford space" to me. More food for me to digest I guess!

Here is the abstract of that winning paper (cost $30.00 to see a 7 page document. GOD how expensive research can get sometimes)

Abstract:
Brane worlds are theories with extra spatial dimensions in which ordinary matter is localized on a (3+1) dimensional submanifold. Such theories could have interesting consequences for particle physics and gravitational physics. In this essay we concentrate on the cosmological constant (CC) problem in the context of brane worlds. We show how extra-dimensional scenarios may violate Lorentz invariance in the gravity sector of the effective 4D theory, while particle physics remains unaffected. In such theories the usual no-go theorems for adjustment of the CC do not apply, and we indicate a possible explanation of the smallness of the CC. Lorentz violating effects would manifest themselves in gravitational waves travelling with a speed different from light, which can be searched for in gravitational wave experiments.

end of abstract

QUESTION:

Who at the Gravity Research Foundation decides how much merit this work has??? There has to be some pretty brilliant people involved here, and obviously they don't like to be noticed a lot.

Funny how Gravitational waves are mentioned here. Wonder if they are thinking of sidereal radiation?

Trickfox
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

I don't want to get anyone going out on a wrong limb here. I was just throwing out that bit of information for anyone interested. If you have use of it then by all means go for it.

Andrew