SARBACHER/SMITH & "Fusion in Philadelphia?"

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: Wheres Mom?

Post by Langley »

Mark Culpepper wrote:Where is Mom?
Elizabeth? Time for you to chime in with

"BOYS, BOYS"

You know what I find so interesting? That Dr. Sarbacher would marry again at nearly 80 years old! Add having alot of guts ( or maybe losing your senses) to being a good dancer!

MarkC
As the end of the world approaches we all have to order one of these.

http://www.victorsystems.biz/id2.html

I think.
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: good grip on stuff

Post by Langley »

Sorry about this, but:
Mikado14 wrote:
Mark Culpepper wrote:Mikado,

Seems that you have a pretty good grip on what might have been going on in the Philadelphia area so ............ what do you think that Dr. Brown was up to? Feel free to simply "free associate' We won't hold you to any path. I'm interested to see what might come up in the process.

You know the other thing that I found interesting was your meeting "Laura" and learning about what might have been "another Philadelphia Experiment " (but they didn't call it that, you said.) Still classified even then. Didn't someone say when something is "still classified" that usually means that its an ongoing thing.

I am sorry too that you can't remember much of what she said because the way this odd project is going, even the smallest thread is important.

Mark C.
Here are some answers:

When you get to a certain point in dealing with....lets' just call it the gravitator. You need a great BIG bell jar.

The experiment that Laura talked about was at the Naval yard but it was also at another location. The yard was were it was put together. And before you answer, yes, the big E was involved but she believed he was a figure head to get the $. I wouldn't be surprised if it still was Classified.

Meditation Mark, meditation....it helps to bring things back from the pool...the deep dark pool.

Mikado

endquote

does that mean that once the gravitator was fired up in the big bell jar they er had result which was not intended but which had occurred by design in another Big Jar ? And the whole thing took a serious turn?
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Bell Jar??

Post by JZimmer »

Langley,

You comment about a Bell Jar interests me, maybe I missed something in an earlier post, could you be a bit more specific...

Jim Z.
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: Bell Jar??

Post by Langley »

JZimmer wrote:Langley,

You comment about a Bell Jar interests me, maybe I missed something in an earlier post, could you be a bit more specific...

Jim Z.
Hi. Yes, I was referring to the Nazi Bell, an item brought up a while back by Flow. It was a large Bell shaped chamber with which the Nazis, by way of pumping large amounts of electricity into it, were reported to have created damaging radiations and warped time space. And my thought was that if you took a Townsend Brown disc and powered it up with 20 -50,000 volts, in an evacuated bell shaped jar, would something similar happen?
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

friends and others

Post by Victoria Steele »

Mr. Langley. Interesting post. But I have an itch that I have to scratch first.

AM... commenting on some of your last messages here.

Mr. Twigsnapper wrote:
1. You bet your ass! And your response was,”Oh, I would rather nor Sir”( I think thats a wise move on your part! <g>)
Then you continued:
“To summarize this bizarre involvement of mine with the Thomas Townsend Brown story, I would say that first I was charmed, then I was annoyed and finally I am but lightly amused. “

AM. I have been watching your posts and you sure seem to enjoy poking at Lions. Maybe its just me but I have found that interpersonal relationships are normally a reflection of the people involved and they always go both ways. ... charmed, annoyed, lightly amused? Is that how you want to be regarded by Mr. Twigsnapper? Myself? I’ll try for a little more respect, I think.

Your comments “What is making you so nervous? Where does the shoe squeeze? Why are you suddenly in such a hurry?
You know what I usually do when my "friends" try to rush me into something without explaining their reasons for doing so? I intentionally go slower and in the opposite direction. Then my "friends" get even more frustrated than they already are and start to reveal what itches them."

My response to the above statement? You are not dealing or playing games with your friends here. And I would not assume that you know at all what is going on in Mr. Twigsnappers life or can come even close enough to ponder it.
You said:
Why not do the opposite what they request from you and deny them your insights and skills? Let them sweat a bit. (Its interesting to me that you would play such games with people around you............)

then you continued:

"Mr. Twigsnapper often forgets one thing -( Oh, I wouldn’t count on that) yes, he certainly holds all the aces in his hands, but what if we all don't want to play? What will he do then - play with himself? ( Sometimes a good game of solitare is better than playing Russian Bank with a fool)
Putting some pressure on the old man and make him irritated and frustrated wouldn't hurt I think. Mr. Schatzkin did a splendid job with his little and entirely innocent joke and proved it can be done." ( Ya think? I suggest here that you don’t know the results of Pauls innocent joke, nor do you know whether making Mr. Twigsnapper “ irritated and frustrated” wouldn’t hurt. Wouldn’t hurt whom? ( notice that I used proper English there folks)

Victoria
AM

Post by AM »

dmduncan wrote:Radomir, I'm not sure. He said he was getting busy but that he would try to read up on TBrown.

His sister is older and might remember more. That's probably who Paul had tracked to Washington, D.C. I could try to persuade Robert to ask her, but the thing is, what's the question?

Is there a BIG question? Is there something here everyone wants to know more than anything else? A keystone question you want answered?

I'll do my best to help however I can.

I'm new here and looking at all this I'm still stuck with the mystery of what the mystery is.
Mr. Dmduncan, I would have a couple of questions. They may seem insignificant and I really have not identified a question which one could call "keystone", but still.

1. Did any of the descendants of Dr. Sarbacher ever hear the name Jacques Cornellion? Or do they at least remember if Dr. Sarbacher had anything to do with a wealthy Frenchman?

2. Where exactly was Dr. Sarbacher in the summer of 1966 and what did he do? Where was he employed i. e. for whome did he work?

3. What did Dr. Sarbacher generally do during the whole of 1966? Where did he live and where did he travel? For whome did he work in 1966?

4. In what kind of work was Dr. Sarbacher engaged in 1956 and 1957?

5. In 1969 Dr. Sarbacher was working for the Research Bogue Investment Corp. in Santa Monica, California.

What was this corporation about? What kind of research were they into?

6. Does the name Richard Miethe ring a bell with Dr. Sarbacher descendants?

Thank you in advance for the effort, even if you cannot help. I have more questions, but wouldn't like to ask everything in one go.

Regards,

AM
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

for one

Post by Mark Culpepper »

AM,

For one just " lightly amused " by the story of Townsend Brown, you certain exude a certain amount of passion for information surrounding him.

MarkC
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote: Let us for a change consider it an interesting game and then we will soon see how serious the people behind this project are.

Why not do the opposite what they request from you and deny them your insights and skills? Let them sweat a bit.

Mr. Twigsnapper often forgets one thing - yes, he certainly holds all the aces in his hands, but what if we all don't want to play? What will he do then - play with himself?

Putting some pressure on the old man and make him irritated and frustrated wouldn't hurt I think. Mr. Schatzkin did a splendid job with his little and entirely innocent joke and proved it can be done.

AM
AM,

I must say I am taken aback on this post. I should have read this first.

No one has requested anyone, to my knowledge, to do anything. I would say that the antithesis to that is more in order if you are talking "Caroline". I have no idea who they are or even if Mr. Twigsnapper is even a part of it. Perhaps he only knows OF it. Has he ever said that he WAS a part of it? He has knowledge but that does not mean a hill of beans. I have knowledge as well, does that make me "Caroline" if I choose not to give it away?

I have never denied to give anything that I know to anyone. However, there may have been obfuscation of fact only due to certain circumstances surrounding that knowledge. For instance, if I had some technical knowledge for a device but I knew the person asking did not have the technical expertise or maturity to utilize that knowledge properly, is it wrong to not give it in it's entirety? I ask myself, "Why do they want this knowledge?" or "Whom will they give it to?". Perhaps that is what the "Caroline" is thinking. Maybe sometimes that which is learned is more appreciated than that which is just told.

As to putting pressure on the "Old Man", I would rethink that one for what I am hearing is the impetuousness of youth. Think three times before you act.

I do realize that I post this at the risk of return sarcastic fire but remember, how you handle yourself will determine your path in the future.

Oh, this has nothing to do with defending the "Old Man", it has to do with me.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Langley, if you are interested you can read the following:

viewtopic.php?p=14763&sid=5a6304c909395 ... e447#14763

Cesium ions provide an interesting connection.

Ms. Steele, the last thing I am concerned with is Mr. Twigsnapper's opinion about me. Besides that, he made his position very clear through his actions.

Mr. Mikado, in the past I tried my best to be accomodating and above all sincere to everyone with whome I interacted. I have many shortcomings, but I at least try to behave like a decent human being.

Due to bad experiences I had to change my position, because people interpreted my honesty as a sign of weakness.

Therefore I have changed my policy. Whoever approaches me honestly will be treated with honesty and sincerity. Even if they say: "Please forgive me, but due to delicate nature of this particular matter I have to remain silent."

Whoever comes in distress and in genuine need of help, I will always help.

But those that come with their sick, polluted and twisted minds in order to deceive, pretend, manipulate and lie will be given a taste of their own medicine.

a.) I am not in any way obliged to them.

b.) Such persons are not in my eyes human and therefore anything can be done to them.

c.) I am at liberty to employ every dirty trick in the book and intentionally do them harm in any possible way as much as I can.

AM
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote: Mr. Mikado, in the past I tried my best to be accomodating and above all sincere to everyone with whome I interacted. I have many shortcomings, but I at least try to behave like a decent human being.

Due to bad experiences I had to change my position, because people interpreted my honesty as a sign of weakness.

Therefore I have changed my policy. Whoever approaches me honestly will be treated with honesty and sincerity. Even if they say: "Please forgive me, but due to delicate nature of this particular matter I have to remain silent."

But those that come with their sick, polluted and twisted minds in order to deceive, pretend, manipulate and lie will be given a taste of their own medicine.

b.) Such persons are not in my eyes human and therefore anything can be done to them.

c.) I am at liberty to employ every dirty trick in the book and intentionally do them harm in any possible way as much as I can.

AM
AM,

I am sorry that you have come to those conclusions. I never came to you with a sick polluted mind, at all times I attemtped to treat you with respect. I never attempted to manipulate you..for what gain? I never deceived you, I may have held you at arms length on certain questions you asked but you must remember that you are a relative new comer to this forum and just because you ask a question nicely and perhaps with pretty please does not necessarily mean you will get an answer.

This goes back to trust. It must be earned. Should I trust you with IDA?

I suppose this is one of those yes/no situations I didn't forsee. Your attempt at a public humiliation is hollow on me.

Now, if you wish to do any dirty tricks to me....take your best shot.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
AM

Post by AM »

This was a misuderstanding on your part and you took it personally, because you heard what you wanted to hear. What I said was not addressed at you, but at those who always try to scheme something out.

And I am sick of these petty, little, conniving manipulators who always
act as omniscient oracles and expecting everyone to kowtow before them
in blind respect and faith.

AM
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

AM,
The stakes may be far higher than most can comprehend.
The truth will be far stranger than most can comprehend.
I trust you will confront all of this with the rest of us?
I for one would be very assured if you do.
And send you this hobbits best wishs.

Kevin
fibonacci is king
AM

Post by AM »

Thank you for the good wishes. And I was very sorry to hear of what happened to you. I hope that everything is well at your end.

AM
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

same wavelength

Post by twigsnapper »

Ah, AM .... now we are on the same wavelength.

You said
"Therefore I have changed my policy. Whoever approaches me honestly will be treated with honesty and sincerity. Even if they say: "Please forgive me, but due to delicate nature of this particular matter I have to remain silent."

AM ......... and I couldn't agree with you more.

And as far as you seeing my intentions by my actions. You have only seen half of my actions. Twigsnapper
Radomir
Senior Cadet

mountain sense

Post by Radomir »

Brother,

threw the i-ching tonight, wound up with 60, articulation and all that entails...
V

What we call the beginning is often the end
And to make an end is to make a beginning.
The end is where we start from. And every phrase
And sentence that is right (where every word is at home,
Taking its place to support the others,
The word neither diffident nor ostentatious,
An easy commerce of the old and the new,
The common word exact without vulgarity,
The formal word precise but not pedantic,
The complete consort dancing together)
Every phrase and every sentence is an end and a beginning,
Every poem an epitaph. And any action
Is a step to the block, to the fire, down the sea's throat
Or to an illegible stone: and that is where we start.
We die with the dying:
See, they depart, and we go with them.
We are born with the dead:
See, they return, and bring us with them.
The moment of the rose and the moment of the yew-tree
Are of equal duration. A people without history
Is not redeemed from time, for history is a pattern
Of timeless moments. So, while the light fails
On a winter's afternoon, in a secluded chapel
History is now and England.

With the drawing of this Love and the voice of this
Calling

We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
Through the unknown, unremembered gate
When the last of earth left to discover
Is that which was the beginning;
At the source of the longest river
The voice of the hidden waterfall
And the children in the apple-tree
Not known, because not looked for
But heard, half-heard, in the stillness
Between two waves of the sea.
Quick now, here, now, always—
A condition of complete simplicity
(Costing not less than everything)
And all shall be well and
All manner of thing shall be well
When the tongues of flame are in-folded
Into the crowned knot of fire
And the fire and the rose are one.
following the virtues, what is correct action
with caution and care
as though treading thin ice
yu is indeed the absence of jen, jen is indeed the absence of yu

may I know you when you are old, may you not regret
few in the world can understand the teaching without words
thus the entire teaching is contained in no words
i treat those who are good with goodness
and I also treat this who are not good with goodness
thus goodness is attained
i am honest to those who are honest
and I am also honest to those who are not honest
thus honesty is attained

if i had but little knowledge
i should, in walking on a broad path
fear getting off the road.

true words are not beautiful
beautiful words are not true
a good man does not argue
a wise man has no extensive knowledge
the sage does not accumulate for himself
the more he uses for others, the more he has himself
the more he gives to others, the more he possesses of his own
the way of heaven is to benefit others and not to injure
the way of the sage is to act but not to compete
who sees all beings in himself and his own self in all beings, loses fear.
the poets say that his is the Spirit who wanders on this earth from body to body, free from the light and darkness which follow our works. He is free because he is free from selfishness, and he is invisible, incomprehensible, hidden in darkness. He seems to work and not to be; but in truth he works not, and he is. He is in his own Being, pure, never changing, never moving, upollutable; and in peace beyond desires he watches the drama of the universe. He is hidden behind a veil of the three conditions and constituents of the universe; but in the joy of his law of righteousness he is ever one, he is ever one.
do you know what you serve
in the service of what do you act?
only don't know, go straight!
and for you, sir, and for all of us:
no hat, and cold
rain falling--
well!

on my knees, hugging
roots, I grieve
for priest Tando

old legs, still eager
for Yoshino's
flowering slopes

come see, real
flowers
of this painful world

lips too chilled
for prattle--
autumn wind

how pleasant
just once not to see
Fuji through mist

Mad with poetry
I stride like Chikusai
into the wind
R.
Last edited by Radomir on Sun May 18, 2008 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.