SARBACHER/SMITH & "Fusion in Philadelphia?"

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Ionic High Voltage systems would clear up this Truth/Credibility gap in an open, ready and receptive mind.

Whom do you think would like to know the MOST about this?
http://www.xeper.org/maquino/nm/MindWar.pdf

The same enthusiats have an opinion on "Remote Viewing".
http://www.xeper.org/maquino/nm/StarGate.pdf

So... Where does character values come into play if the laws says
"do what thou wilt, shall be the whole of the law".

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:
So... Where does character values come into play if the laws says
"do what thou wilt, shall be the whole of the law".

Trickfox
Apparently character values never come into play and I will shut the hell up especially after your bringing up Aquino. (As soon as I saw the "Grand Masters" name at the top, I "x'ed" out.)

Go Forth and do what thou wilt.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

I think "Speak as thou wilt, and Believth as thou may" is a more appropriate viewpoint here, and even then, "wisest is to remain silent in issues of uncertainty".

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Therefore Mr. Trickfox, Another good saying is "Thou shall reap what Thou sow" .

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Darn it...Let's leave this dungeon talk to gothic history. I'm just glad I became aware of it. Time to move on anyhow. I was going to ask Kevin what he thought the best dowsing rods were made. I have seen bent coathangers are the simplest. Anyone know?
dmduncan
Space Cadet

Re: married five times

Post by dmduncan »

Yes, Mr. Twigsnapper, that's the information I found. Sarbacher (Sr.) himself listed the number of his marriages as 5.
dmduncan
Space Cadet

Re: get back, get back

Post by dmduncan »

Radomir wrote:dmduncan, what do you think our chances are that Mr. Sarbacher, Jr. might join the forum and participate? We've listed some serious and important questions in this thread, and also offered to help with any he might have about the past and his father's role. Hope it might be enough to entice him to join up with and perhaps contribute to this important collaborative project...
Radomir, I'm not sure. He said he was getting busy but that he would try to read up on TBrown.

His sister is older and might remember more. That's probably who Paul had tracked to Washington, D.C. I could try to persuade Robert to ask her, but the thing is, what's the question?

Is there a BIG question? Is there something here everyone wants to know more than anything else? A keystone question you want answered?

I'll do my best to help however I can.

I'm new here and looking at all this I'm still stuck with the mystery of what the mystery is.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Truth or credibility

Post by htmagic »

Mikado14 wrote:<SNIP>
I suppose truth is only what you want to hear.

Harry Nilsson said it best in his album, "The Point": "You hear what you want to hear and you see what you want to see."

This is a debate that presents a true conundrum. Does truth and credibility go together or are they an oxymoron? a dichotomy perhaps? or just two words that someone decided to throw together.

You already stated how they are different in a court of law. I'm not a lawyer but I have studied it and the lawyers have definitely screwed everything up. One would think truth and credibility go together but not when a lawyer is involved!

Reminds me of the word "agenda".

If only Morgan were still with us...what would he say?

Mikado
Mikado,

Morgan was "dead" once before. Who's to say he's not around? I know what Paul said in the Epilogue, but we were lead to believe he was dead before as well. I suspected that he wasn't dead (call it a hunch).

And even if his physical body no longer has life at this time, Morgan's still alive in Paul's story, this forum, and some hearts...

Peace,

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: get back, get back

Post by Trickfox »

dmduncan wrote:
Is there a BIG question? Is there something here everyone wants to know more than anything else? A keystone question you want answered?

I'll do my best to help however I can.

I'm new here and looking at all this I'm still stuck with the mystery of what the mystery is.
Hello to dmduncan and welcome to this rabitt hole.

Please give us a bit of time to think about it but I can answer YES. We have several questions and surely Paul S. is probably the best person to formulate the keystone question since he is the author of the book.

I'm sure he will respond promptly on this "keystone question".

Trickfox
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

truth and credibility

Post by twigsnapper »

I wouldn't hold your breath Trickfox. Sometimes it takes a lifetime to answer such Keystone Questions. And I would not expect the answer to be the same or to come from just one individual. But it is a good thing to draw to all of our attention. That there is ONE primary question that needs to be identified and addressed. Interesting use of word there..... “Keystone” which some will recognize too as a cosmic haha.

I am still mulling on AMs discussion of truth/credibility issue.

Want an old mans reaction? ( Oh, please, don't come roaring to my defense regarding getting older. I know I am at the end of a very long trail. That knowledge grants me quite some freedom to think as I did when I was 18 and to react the way I damned well please. I am more impatient now perhaps even than then. And as a certain line goes ...” Its not the age, it’s the milage.”

AM. Regarding truth and credibility

You may not see this yet. But there are at least two truths. One is “Truth” which is an eternal and primary principle..It goes far beyond human kinds ability to grasp its full meaning. It is everlasting and stands no matter what humans do or think of it. And it is the measure to which all of our gains and losses are all held accountable.

Then there is “ truth” Which I think most of the time you mistake for the other. Perhaps you do actually see that there is a difference but that is your discovery.

“truths “ and “ lies” exist in the human condition. I have not led a truthful life. I would have died a long time ago if I had. To think any worse of me because of that? Well, you have not put the milage in that I have yet, and I hope that you never have to. Could I look right at you and tell you a blatant lie? Of course! I am the Horse Trader from the North. ( still puzzling over that one, are you?) Am I agenda driven? You bet your ass!. Its for you to ferret out my intentions, my meanings and my true path. Or to ignor them completely. Absolutely your choice.

Credibility? Can take a lifetime to build up and a blink of an eye to be gone. Sometimes through your own mistakes. Sometimes through the actions of others. Sometimes there are those who understand that its not the most important thing after all and they are willing to let others think of them what they will. That public credibility. What is it actually and what is it worth? I frankly don’t much like the word.. If “ Credible” is so important. Why is “ Incredible” linked then sometimes to the wonderful and beyond compare.

I prefer the word “ Integrity”. Since we are dancing about the English language.

Thats what I wish for your work. That it turns out to be a reflection of your own integrity. Just as Pauls book will stand for his. All an individual honor.

Others might consider it “ Incredible”as in “ not believeable” ... but that will be their ultimate problem not the standard of Truth to which you reach, twigsnapper
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Trust

Post by JZimmer »

Hi everyone!

Hope you all are having a great day and weekend!

If I may chime in here as well, I think that there is one more component that is important to any thought of Truth, Credibility or for that matter integrity.

That is trust! Just my opinion, but of all the other “truths..” (for they each are), are subordinate to trust.

You can have Credibility, but not be trusted, tell the truth and not be trusted and be a person of impeccable integrity and not be trusted, yet there are many people in this world that are trusted and really don’t maintain any level of truth, credibility or integrity!

I feel that trust is more about the total package that is a person, is a “sense” that links people together, and is the foundation that binds us together in times of crisis and pearl. Mr. Twigsnapper, you can correct me here if you want, but I bet that your survival has always been more dependent on those that you trust and/or trusted you, and is more the reason you are still here with us than everything else combined.

So, again this is my opinion, but if you loose the trust of a person or group then you might as well give up and die for no one will be there when you need them. You see, it takes a lot to kill someone’s trust and generally never happens over one issue, rather it is destroyed gradually over time and unlike trust, credibility and integrity, once it is destroyed is never really restored.

Enjoy the day all!

Jim
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Truth or credibility

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote:

Morgan was "dead" once before. Who's to say he's not around? I know what Paul said in the Epilogue, but we were lead to believe he was dead before as well. I suspected that he wasn't dead (call it a hunch).

And even if his physical body no longer has life at this time, Morgan's still alive in Paul's story, this forum, and some hearts...

Peace,

MagicBill
And I was dead once as well for 10 minutes (not clinically but enough to know I wasn't in Kansas anymore) , but it is the next time that gets you.....<g>

I agree from a metaphysical view that he will exist for as long as he is remembered. If your hunch is correct, I hope he has found a bit of peace and relaxation on some beach with someone to walk with.

Mikado
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Twigsnapper wrote:I have not led a truthful life.
You don't say! I am truly shattered to hear this.
Mr. Twigsnapper wrote:You bet your ass!
I would rather not, Sir.
Mr. Twigsnapper wrote: I am the Horse Trader from the North. ( still puzzling over that one, are you?)
A little bit, yes. But not too much.

To summarize this bizarre involvement of mine with the Thomas Townsend Brown story, I would say that first I was charmed, then I was annoyed and finally I am but lightly amused.

The most amusing though was Mr. Twigsnapper flustered reaction to Mr. Schatzkin's joke.
Mr. Twigsnapper wrote:It has to be sarcasm because you have been told repeatedly that they were seen together at more than one time. Unless of course you are back to questioning your primary source? What is a newcomer to this post to think when you throw something like that comment out there? Are you being serious? Are you suggesting that anyone consider that they were the same person?
When reading the above immediately two images come to mind. The first is that of a tired, old Catholic nun berating her student for not believing every word she says.

The second is the following scene from the movie "The Big Lebowski":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ShyjTpkIis&NR=1

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTkXBD50 ... re=related

What is making you so nervous? Where does the shoe squeeze? Why are you suddenly in such a hurry?

You know what I usually do when my "friends" try to rush me into something without explaining their reasons for doing so? I intentionally go slower and in the opposite direction. Then my "friends" get even more frustrated than they already are and start to reveal what itches them.
Mr. Twigsnapper wrote:Oh, please, don't come roaring to my defense regarding getting older. I know I am at the end of a very long trail.
I doubt that a seasoned warrior like you needs defense from somebody like myself.

And finally, yes, most people die - just don't forget: "It's not the fall that hurts, it's when you hit the ground."

I will further contemplate your words.

Regards,

AM
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

In regards to the above post from AM.

There is a distinctive change in your posts to Mr. Twigsnapper. I would say that perhaps there is an underlying reason for this change.

Your post appears to be a ......sarcastic paree?

Mikado
AM

Post by AM »

Your post appears to be a ......sarcastic paree?
Oh, I have been taking lessons from the Master himself.

I think we all take the Thomas Townsend Brown story too serious and certain people are too much invested in it.

Let us for a change consider it an interesting game and then we will soon see how serious the people behind this project are.

Why not do the opposite what they request from you and deny them your insights and skills? Let them sweat a bit.

Mr. Twigsnapper often forgets one thing - yes, he certainly holds all the aces in his hands, but what if we all don't want to play? What will he do then - play with himself?

Putting some pressure on the old man and make him irritated and frustrated wouldn't hurt I think. Mr. Schatzkin did a splendid job with his little and entirely innocent joke and proved it can be done.

AM