Evidence, Communication, & Intelligence

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Re: Evidence, Communication, & Intelligence

Post by natecull »

htmagic wrote: Sounds like you'll be the resident guru when it comes to quaternions! The spin is important and spin technology is a complicated subject. Computers could do the number crunching and make the bear easier to handle...
Yeah, I doubt it somehow. I look at guys like this who seem keen on them as well:
http://www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmith/SegalConf.html
and my head melts again.

Pretty pictures though. I like this one:
http://www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmith/twisclifp.gif

Mmm.... doughnut.
Going on a journey, somewhere far out east
We'll find the time to show you, wonders never cease
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

natecull wrote:
htmagic wrote: Sounds like you'll be the resident guru when it comes to quaternions! The spin is important and spin technology is a complicated subject. Computers could do the number crunching and make the bear easier to handle...
Yeah, I doubt it somehow. I look at guys like this who seem keen on them as well:
http://www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmith/SegalConf.html
and my head melts again.

Pretty pictures though. I like this one:
http://www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmith/twisclifp.gif

Mmm.... doughnut.
Nate,

Mmmmm, donuts!
I started to compose this and post it and lost it before it went through. That has been happening a lot lately. Maybe someone doesn’t want that information released yet?

But after reviewing Nate’s links, I saw this and wondered if this is the reason Dr. Brown used a toroidal coil in his Bahnson experiments.
http://www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmith/ForwardGrav.gif

Nate, it is quite interesting that the very image you focused on is identical to that for winding a Rodin coil.
http://www.rialian.com/rnboyd/rodin.htm

And since we already saw pictures of Dr. Brown's toroidal coil, maybe this was the direction he was headed. I'm not sure that Dr. Brown experimented with Rodin coils. Maybe this information is in the missing notebooks. But it sure appears to have parallel paths in the same direction. Kevin B. should resonate with some of the images as since he can "see" these vortex streams, here is a device that can mimic those fields.

Here is J.L. Naudin's replication:
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/rcoil.htm

And Mark Rodin's site:
http://www.markorodin.com/

It is interesting to read that he considers this the MATHEMATICAL FINGER PRINT OF GOD and is a legend or blueprint for the torus and can be visualized in a 2D form.

Similar site with interesting sketches at the end...
http://www.rense.com/RodinAerodynamics.htm

Enjoy!

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

htmagic,
After viewing the rodin site, and the signifigance of nines, you may appreciate what I can SEE in these that appeared in the last couple of days?
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008 ... 2008a.html
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008 ... 2008b.html
I detect nine parallel lines, in three groups of three's, that is,
l l l ** l l l ** l l l ( I did type gaps between the three sets, but it closes them back up when you post, so I added *'s to show a wider gap )
Multiple sets crossing at a point create polygons, and form spiral pathways in/out of the centre point, with a dominant cross arrangement of flows , the patterns are infinite, the measure is to fibonacci sequence, the flows along each line varies , especially morning and night, field interferance ?
I keep loosing posts , if they are long ones, you need to press the submit button twice, sometimes.
kevin
fibonacci is king
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

kevin.b wrote:htmagic,
After viewing the rodin site, and the signifigance of nines, you may appreciate what I can SEE in these that appeared in the last couple of days?
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008 ... 2008a.html
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2008 ... 2008b.html
I detect nine parallel lines, in three groups of three's, that is,
l l l ** l l l ** l l l ( I did type gaps between the three sets, but it closes them back up when you post, so I added *'s to show a wider gap )
Multiple sets crossing at a point create polygons, and form spiral pathways in/out of the centre point, with a dominant cross arrangement of flows , the patterns are infinite, the measure is to fibonacci sequence, the flows along each line varies , especially morning and night, field interferance ?
I keep loosing posts , if they are long ones, you need to press the submit button twice, sometimes.
kevin
Kevin,

Yes, I am slowly starting to see it. Nine by nine square, 9 planets, 9 mystic numbers. It's all connected...
As for the second image, there are 6 arms and I am trying hard to see 9 in this.
It is interesting that the wheat is flattened smoothly in swirls but the center has several stalks still standing...

Take care,

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post by Paul S. »

Mikado14 wrote: Heaviside and Lorentz are actually heroes of a sort when it comes to Maxwells work. They enabled industry to utilize his work in 2D math and not 4D. In my book, if it were not for them in simplifying the math application we would not enjoy much of the technology that we exploit today.
By describing the equations as "4D," are referring to the fact that Maxwell's original equations were referred to as "quaternion" ?

And if those original equations were in "4D", then would the fourth dimension have been... time?

Or is that just a complete non-sequitur?

Oh, and re: that post over the weekend (which I cannot find now) re: validating, yes, I'm working on that, but have not actually pursued the leads yet. I'm in a different space at the moment, but when I come to a clearing, those are the things I'll be looking for.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post by Paul S. »

Rose wrote:
Vince White wrote:These vessels over NV. or UT. or deep in the pacific, have been seen to display colossal delta V , and they sometimes squawk on transponder code test vehicle. Gather the reports and this will lead to the truth on the achievements of "TT" , which blend beautifully with the engineering from elsewhere

Morgan did say on more than one occasion that there are things in the oceans that would blow our little minds. We talked about the movie "The Abyss" some. I think that's come up in the forums, too.

Might be important to remember one of these days too that the one in Texas is not the only "San Antonio" on the map. Search the text, kids, where's the another one? (Oh boy, my turn to start a game!)

As for "engineering from elsewhere," well... how many ways are there to spell 'NICAP' ?

Just the sort of thing I do when I'm trying to get my head back on...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post by Paul S. »

Rose wrote: does anyone know if Miethe was one of the captured scientists, and if he ended up working at the UFO base in Canada? Maybe he was even the guy Sarbacher retrieved from the Russian labor camp?
According to chapter 61, "Will You Please Come With Us," Miethe is indeed the otherwise un-named physicist who had been posted to the labor camp in Georgia with Von Luck, who was recovered by Sarbacher -- and "O'Riley." Where he wound up will be harder to prove (like any of this is possible to "prove") but Canada was the inference and that has been implied by other sources (like Rex Research, however reliable that is).
Mr. T. also said, "There was a path which Paul has been able to follow before it went absolutely dark. It concerns a scientist by the name of Miethe, Sarbacher and your fellow Smith....Paul, at the moment, can prove without a doubt that there was a strong physical connection between Townsend Brown and the personage of Robert Sarbacher. But connections to the other two? Some distance yet."
Ah, just another day in the life. Tasty breadcrumbs everywhere. Need me some mustard.
Someone has said the way to discover the what TTB accomplished is to look at where the trails go dark.
Why does that remind me of the urban legend about the guy who strapped a JATO pack to his Chevrolet? "To find where the JATO pack expired, look for the rubble on the side of a mountain...."

I apologize if that sounds sarcastic or cynical, I'm just trying to have a little fun, and that's what came to mind when I read "where the trails go dark."
Earthquake scientists stay alert for mogis where several small quakes encircle a clearly-defined area. Great quake potential exists at the center of such plaes. i sort of imagine that the TTB's work is a mogi surround by a bunch of dead end trail markers. Great paradigm-shifting information lies at the center of that blank spot.
That's another way of saying the same thing Linda Brown and I have talked about from time to time. That this entire exercise we've been engaged in is a circling of the wagons; what we're really interested in is somewhere at the center of the circle, but mostly all we can see is the wagons.

Whatchyou mean "we," kimo-sabe?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Paul S,
I have kept something on the bottom of my posts constant, Fibonacci is king.
In the first crop circle post above is a cross, with 21 circles, in total there are 233 circles.
1.618, .618.
In the centre of that cross, is a point, thats the point.
This crop circle is on top of a hill, I have posted links previous to Kate bush and cloudbusting film, where the scientist was assisted by his daughter, he didn't tell her directly things, she needed not to know.
Telepathically he conveyed messages, that film was filmed on top of the hill where this crop circle is.
Coincidence?, or communication?
I have wandered about this hill a lot, it is a place where the matrix concentrates closely, there is a white horse left there, a stallion.
And a dragon hill.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Kevin-

Thank you for the crop circle links.

I especially liked the "Swallows' Field" crop circle shown on the video clip. Twelve swallows and nine braided and DNA-looking circles or rings up the center line. As you say, coincidence or communication?

There was a field running out to the ocean in Japan, frequented by many swallows, which I remember fondly. I love the way swallows flit back and forth so quickly. It brings to mind other associations too.

As ever,

Griffin
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

Kevin,

Out of the blue question, but having just reread much of this thread it occurs to me to ask you: is there anything you have noticed that blocks or muddies your ability to sense the lines of force and STUFF that you discern in the world? I know there are areas where you feel these lines more strongly than others, but I wondered if things like alcohol, or being around a radio or cell tower, or in a tall building (many times you've mentioned the layers are very close to ground level) might block your ability to sense the earth lines.

Similar question about your ability to sense the auras around people. Either in their physical state or yours, does anything appear to block your ability to sense these auras? Any preparation or situation that makes it easier to sense them?

Respectfully,
R.

[edited for spelling!]
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Radomir,
I detect seperate parts of systems.
The basic framework is a series of dead straight lines, which I have measured as been one inch width, I can find no end to these up down or either direction.
Those lines never ever ever ever move.
They are found in series of nine parallel lines, covering aprox 200 feet in total, and are grouped in three sets of three's.

Where many sets of these cross at a point, they do so in numbers matching fibonacci, that is 2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55.

If you take the largest number there, that means that 55 sets of nine lines cross at a point( the centre line of nine)
The angles of the lines crossing through that point are not evenly spaced, they too follow fibonacci sequence.
I find this sequence of lines everywhere, litterally, but because of the geometry involved, the concentration of high number crossing points ebbs and flows, and you do get barren areas with little concentration of patterns, which also corresponds to barren areas of plant life etc.
The above is what I talk of as a MATRIX.
I find the megalithic constructions and later churchs are sited about these high concentration points, in fact they are precisely aligned and arranged with such precision that I know I am walking in the footsteps of many previous dowsers, who have acted as surveyors for the sites, and built them to DEVINE measure.

there are very few modern buildings that are positioned to match the lines, though London is interesting , and the masonic lodges catch my attention.

The second detectable occurance is FLOWING along each of those lines, much wider and variable, it is also flowing in both directions at once, with a definate seperation near the surface, and the surface is whereever the surface is, even on high rise buildings , each floor surface exhibits a similer tendancy.
These FLOWS alter exactly matching the altering position of the earth/moon/sun positions in particuler, but all the planets and then out to the stars chime in.
Many of the high concentration spots as stated have churchs upon them, the materials utilised then come into play in their manipulative abilities to store and contain the substance/s whatever they are that are flowing along the lines.

The cathedrals in particuler are sited precisely upon the highest of concentration points, and there is often many of the points around the cathedral and inside them, especially where the labyrinths are sited as such as in Chartes cathedral in La Belle francais.
If you walk the labyrinths at very precise timings matching the field positions of the sun/moon, then you will KNOW things, as the concentation of INFORMATION that must be contained in the FLOWS meets in super concentation there.
The cathedrals , surprise , surprise? are often locked then, but the hobbit hides out of sight, and appears in the centre point, much to the amazement of the priests.
Nothing blocks the lines, but the flows are easily manipulated by the FIELDS created about specific material/s( think refractive/reflective, chirality)
Dr Brown will have been onto all of this with his devices that will have registered the variance and timings relevant to position of all other mass in galaxy. and if one flow is positive in nature, and the other negative, then he knew that one chases to the other, go with the flow.
The net effect about the planet is a smooth out that supplies every blade of grass, and a smooth out of what we call light and gravity, all relevant to the field pattern of earth, and interferred with by the field patterns of all other mass.
Thats why I keep waffling about it all been by field, biefeld Brown orientated.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Paul wrote: By describing the equations as "4D," are referring to the fact that Maxwell's original equations were referred to as "quaternion" ?
One more time just for you....cause I guess I like you.

In vector analysis in the rectangular form the equation would look like A + jB = X or A - jB = X

A quaternion equation would look like A + iB + jC + kD = X

i, j, k, take on the values of i2 + j2 + k2 + ijk (the 2 stands for squared) (these are also imaginary units)

Now, when looking at the vector analysis the use of two quadrants of the vector graph are used they would be the top right and the lower right and this is assuming that R will always be a positive interger on the x and +y would be Inductive and -y would be capacitive. Heaviside assumed this since at the time R was always a positive value whereas Inductance and Capacitance are 180 degrees apart. This is the extreme Cliff notes version.

Now in dealing with the quaternians, all four quadrants are used using the four complex imaginary number sets as above.

This is about the limit of what I remember, I would have to read up on it and there are others here that have already linked up to some sites.
Paul wrote:And if those original equations were in "4D", then would the fourth dimension have been... time?

I suppose in answering your question it would be no but you could very well define one of the complex numbers as time.

Mikado

one more after thought, do not assume that complex numbers such as quaternians are limited to Electric/Electronics.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Paul-

You wrote:

Might be important to remember one of these days too that the one in Texas is not the only "San Antonio" on the map. Search the text, kids, where's the another one? (Oh boy, my turn to start a game!)

My comment:

I'll play. The only other San Antonio I'm aware of in this country outside of Texas is near Socorro, New Mexico, where a rather famous UFO close encounter occurred involving a law enforcement officer, Lonnie Zamora. It's not far from Roswell, which is in the news lately because of Dr. Edgar Mitchell's disclosures. Is this the place and, if so, what else is up around there?

Griffin
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

There is life away from North America, a shock I realise.
nice fountains?
http://www.ibizaholidays.com
Click on the red dot on the map at san antonio
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/san_antonio_i.htm
Half the youngsters of britain will be there now.
A natural port, many sailor boys there, submarine boys?
I have been there, the hill top drew me to it?

Kevin
fibonacci is king
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Geography Bee

Post by Paul S. »

Griffin wrote:I'll play. The only other San Antonio I'm aware of in this country outside of Texas is near Socorro, New Mexico, where a rather famous UFO close encounter occurred involving a law enforcement officer, Lonnie Zamora. It's not far from Roswell, which is in the news lately because of Dr. Edgar Mitchell's disclosures. Is this the place and, if so, what else is up around there?
Buzz.

Thank you for playing.

But that's not the "San Antonio" we are looking for.

Next contestant?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"