Evidence, Communication, & Intelligence

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Geoff
Space Cadet

Re: San Antonio

Post by Geoff »

AFD Page 109/572:

"the S-48 traced a serpentine route through the Caribbean and North Atlantic: from Jamaica north and west around Cabo San Antonio on the western edge of Cuba, south and east down the north shore of Cuba toward Puerto Rico, and meandering through the Bahamas before completing the Expedition in Miami on March 17."

'Mornington Crescent!'
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

We Have A Winner !

Post by Paul S. »

Geoff wrote:AFD Page 109/572:

"the S-48 traced a serpentine route through the Caribbean and North Atlantic: from Jamaica north and west around Cabo San Antonio on the western edge of Cuba, south and east down the north shore of Cuba toward Puerto Rico, and meandering through the Bahamas before completing the Expedition in Miami on March 17."
That's the passage I've been waiting for somebody to come up with.

And that brings us back to the comment from Vince White that started this particular tangent:
vince white wrote: These vessels over NV. or UT. or deep in the pacific
Vince mentions one ocean, but there's not reason to believe that such activity would not include another. The Atlantic, for example.

We always assume that Dr. Brown was interested in advanced forms of space propulsion, and investigated UFOs in the 1950s for that (stated) reason (NICAP).

But we also know that he proposed a means of marine propulsion in the 1930s. Might he not also have been equally interested in Unidentified Submerged Objects?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: Evidence, Communication, & Intelligence

Post by kevin.b »

And Morgan said there were things down there?
Theres supposed to be a face similer to the one on Mars, and machines still running?
Atlantis?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

This links it all into the carolina bays, most people assume metiorites, i favour the thunderbolt lads, and plasma.
http://www.altarcheologie.nl/index1.htm ... _com_2.htm
And if the timing matches half a cycle, what can be expected at full cycle?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Model Boat?

Post by Paul S. »

Well now, I don't know about that... but I do know about this:

I just re-read a passage in Chapter 63 that brings us back to this issue:
Chapter 63: The Mole, The Bug, and the Prairie Chicken wrote: ...after scouring through the FBI files I don’t know how many times, I suddenly found two words that might be the most important words in the whole file, two words that were not redacted that maybe should have been.

Buried amid one of the interview reports, a subject quotes Townsend Brown as having told him, “that BROWN said he went to Pearl Harbor where he demonstrated his propulsion principal in a model boat to a group of Naval and Marine officers who, he said, were so impressed that they caused his discovery to be classified as a secret.”
And then there was that photo of Dr. Brown and Linda on the deck of the Duchess, the one where's pointing to the sky, as if to divert our attention....

Just a random thought on a rainy summer day...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

OK, OK... I'll throw my hat in on this one. But you are probably going to think I am NUTZ.

Tracking the story recently about the Caroline and the rabbit hole and the fact that Johnson liked that story so much I began to wonder why it was important for that cruise of his to go down into the waters that were basically the same as the submarine had gone with the scientist from the Netherlands in charge. I would like to think that something connected those two, besides the fact that Townsend Brown was on both of them. So I looked.

There is a " Cape San Antonio" off the coast of Cuba. Do I win anything? 9( oH DAMN, BEATEN TO THE PUNCH)

I noted that there has already been a discussion about " anomalous white sand" and underwater blocks and a few other interesting discussions. And I just wondered. I mean we have been talking about underwater mysteries and if I was one, where would I go?I am thinking of a grinning cat here. Anybody else with me? ( IN THE PACIFIC MAYBE IT WAS OFF THE COAST OF NEW ZEALAND, REMEMBER THE GRINNING CAT UFO THAT PLUNGED INTO THE OCEAN AND WAS REPORTED?)

Of course the New Mexico thing works too I guess. I just see Dr. Brown more clearly surrounded by sand and blue water.

So throw that into the ring and I wonder if there are still some research vessels bobbing around in that area ( RUSSIANS THE LAST I HEARD RIGHT?) or did the latest big hurricanes scare them all away. Nice thing about being in deep water. Storms above don't bother you much. If I am on the right track then we have ALREADY talked about this a whole lot? Or I am REALLY off the beaten track here. I just keep wondering, why the discussion of that white sand off the coast of Cuba in the first place other than being a tidbit that is waiting for the right time and the right mustard!

AND NOW THAT I REALIZE THAT YOU ARE ALREADY THERE I AM A WHOLE LOT BOLDER. SO WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE GOING ON OFF THE COAST OF CUBA????? AND HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN GOING ON????? THIS IS GETTING .... SPOOKY.... MarkC
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Ka-Ching

Post by Paul S. »

My hunch is that if Morgan was still around to read any of this, his one word reaction would be...

"Finally!"

But, you know, that and -- how much is it now? Three bucks? -- will buy you a cup of coffee.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

I agree. It must really be hard to know something and then have to wait for others to find that information too. But it was worth the wait I think, don't you Paul?

Anomalous white sand, blue waters off the coast of Cuba. A Russian exgirlfriend of Morgans? Beginning to sound a little bit like a page from " Dr. No".

Sounds like an adventure to me, course I have always appreciated warm sand under my feet and I have a feeling that you do too. Islands out there too where you can really be a pirate. Linda
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Linda Brown wrote:I agree. It must really be hard to know something and then have to wait for others to find that information too. But it was worth the wait I think, don't you Paul?

Anomalous white sand, blue waters off the coast of Cuba. A Russian exgirlfriend of Morgans? Beginning to sound a little bit like a page from " Dr. No".

Sounds like an adventure to me, course I have always appreciated warm sand under my feet and I have a feeling that you do too. Islands out there too where you can really be a pirate. Linda
Pirates, aaarrrgh!

We know Dr. Brown collected sand from all over. I believe this was related to his petrovoltaic work.
But also the sketches in Notebook #1 with the electrification of materials by sand blasting, especially charged sand.

Now the central core of the Adamski vehicle I pointed out elsewhere was to receive a static charge and one of the means would be by sand blasting with charged sand. And of course, this sand could be turned into a ceramic or glasslike material.

Edgar Cayce confirmed the presence of the lost Atlantis as somewhere in the Atlantic. And the lost continent of Lemuria (sometimes called Mu) is reported to be in the Pacific. But no one asked Cayce on Lemuria.

The rabbit hole keeps getting deeper and deeper...

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Griffin
Senior Officer

Cuba & Yucatan

Post by Griffin »

Holy San Antonio!

It’s fitting somehow that this San Antonio is on an island. I thought of Cuba as my second choice, but I didn’t think of a connection at the time and didn't do a forum search. I tried the U.S. first. Now I see the connections. The close proximity of San Antonio to Guantanamo Bay, which has been under U.S. territorial control since 1903, is also interesting though not necessarily connected.

There must be a connection with the fact that it’s in the Caribbean area where there’s evidence for an Atlantis-like culture that was destroyed in a cataclysm. There’s also evidence of this in Yucatan, right across a short stretch of water from San Antonio in Cuba. Many floristic and other similarities have been noted between the two areas. TTB visited Yucatan, as we know, and he and I touched on my inclusion of certain mysteries of Yucatan in my book. Interestingly, as I recall, there was nothing that I mentioned related to my book that he did not know about.

The San Antonio Cuban connection reminds me of Santa Catalina for some reason. Deja vuish again, Trickfox. It might be those submarines and nautical UFOs -- Underwater Floating Objects. I wonder if they have flying fish around Cuba too?

The patron saint of San Antonio is interesting too. San Antonio/St Anthony, born on the feast day of the Heavenly Assumption, was active in Portugal, Provence in France, and Italy in the time of the Templars, Cathars, and Troubadours, who sang of chivalry, courtly love, and the quest. He’s appropriately often invoked as a finder of lost things -- perhaps even no-thing.

Do you have any more information you can share about this now, Paul, as a consolation prize for playing the game?

As ever,

Griffin
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Hello Griffin,

Your comment here stopped me in my tracks and I wondered if you could expand on this a little for us because it does seem that we are peering off into a very deep underwater rabbit hole here!

"TTB visited Yucatan, as we know, and he and I touched on my inclusion of certain mysteries of Yucatan in my book. Interestingly, as I recall, there was nothing that I mentioned related to my book that he did not know about."

I know that he went to Yucatan many times, but always alone, never with Linda or Josephine.I am intrigued that he knew so much about what you were planning on including in your book, though it does not surprise me at all. But thats a pretty broad statement .... nothing that I mentioned related to my book THAT HE DID NOT KNOW ABOUT.

Have you ever considered that it was this very thing that inspired the meeting that he set up with you. I am still slightly puzzled that he would have chosen to meet you on Catalina becauae AT THAT TIME he actually was living on Coronado Island. Did he mention to you that he was just visiting the island himself or did you assume by his actions that he was living there at the time? Just an oddity, huh? Thanks for any thoughts that you might have in this direction.

Someone said recently WHY SAND? but I think as this discussion continues it will become more and more clear to us why he collected so much from so many different areas. At least I sure hope so! Elizabeth
Griffin
Senior Officer

Yucatan

Post by Griffin »

Yes, Elizabeth -- deep underwater and deep underground.

My letter had to catch up with TTB from an address in northern California. He did not say why we were meeting on Santa Catalina, but I assumed it was because he lived there. Perhaps he wanted to pay a visit and it was sort of a halfway point for him and for me. But there may be another reason, and it has to do with the two stories he told me, which I’ve dubbed “The Fishes and Unidentified Floating Objects” and “The Cat, the Fish, and the Pelican.” It was the right locale for both stories, which turned out to be parables in their own right.

In my letter introducing myself, I described a few things I was dealing with in my book which I considered to be related to his work, so perhaps that helped set up the meeting. As it turned out, he knew all about what I had mentioned and everything else that I brought up. He seemed to have a clear vision of the future too, and we agreed that this was an area of interest to the Visitants, in addition to helping us get there. Some things he confirmed in passing without much detail. I knew that was his style for our conversation and I did not push him for more than he obviously wanted to disclose. He had set certain limits going into our discussion.

There are legends and even at least one pictograph from ancient Yucatan depicting major volcanic and tidal cataclysms which destroyed a civilization that long preceded the Mayans. There is a vast network of undergrounds caverns and sacred areas used by the Mayans but not crafted by them. They are no doubt natural, though enhanced. There is even a monumental stalactite which appears to have somehow been removed from a cavern’s tremendously high ceiling and fused to a stalagmite and then carved into an impressive sculpture which looms out over the cavern floor. It appeared to be extremely ancient to its discoverers and artificially positioned and enhanced. Its enormous weight and location would make its positioning an impossible task for modern day engineering. Just the sort of thing TTB loved to consider. These caverns seem to be alive with energy. Mayan influence in Yucatan is still pronounced. Dramatic, multi-witness UFO sightings have been reported there.

Another item of interest is the Lost Codices of the Mayans which are reputedly still hidden somewhere in these caverns. Edgar Cayce had something to say about this. Perhaps it’s getting to be time for them to come into the light -- along with whatever else.

I would bet that TTB enjoyed the fresh fruit ice creams in Merida, located near the epicenter of the Chicxulub Crater. It’s one of the largest impact sites in the world. The impact occurred millions of years ago. This would have been of great interest to TTB and Morris Jessup. There is a gravity anomaly, with considerable quartz and tektites, located there.

As ever,

Griffin
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Someone said recently WHY SAND? but I think as this discussion continues it will become more and more clear to us why he collected so much from so many different areas. At least I sure hope so! Elizabeth
Elizabeth,

I have a good idea on why TTB collected sand. In his notebooks, you'll see his thoughts on petrovoltaics. He also talks a lot about charged sand sand blasting other materials. He claims the Egyptians rubbed sand/silt from the Nile (it apparently being charged). As the mud dried, the block it was applied to on the bottom would charge it up through friction and triboelectric effects. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triboelectric_effect
As the block charged up, it would be lighter as the Egyptians dragged it. It is going back to the electrostatic effects. The higher the voltage, I imagine the better the effects.

The center of the Adamski vehicle on Dr. Brown's sketch in his notebook has a center pillar that uses this charged sand. It would provide power when charged by the electrified sand.

MagicBill
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Here is the Williams rendering.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Mikado14 wrote:
Here is the Williams rendering.

Mikado
Cool! Thanks for posting that! :D

MagicBill