Evidence, Communication, & Intelligence

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: Archetypes

Post by htmagic »

Paul S. wrote:Townsend Brown -- we think of him as a scientist, but he was probably more of a "magician."

--PS
Paul, AM, Skyfish, and others,

Thomas Townsend Brown (TTB) may have been a magician but he followed Tesla, an electrical wizard. Tesla was the one that laid the groundwork for others including TTB. Tesla was the original High-Tech Magician that was able to take large amounts of voltage upon his body without being electrocuted. Mr. Tesla was quite the showman and performed as an electrical wizard. And Edison paid children to collect strays so he could electrocute them to warn the public of the evils of AC! No wonder Nikola Tesla was not fond of Mr. Thomas Edison.

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
skyfish
Senior Officer

Re: Evidence, Communication, & Intelligence

Post by skyfish »

Evidence of something....

Flip a coin. You'll get heads or tails. Flip a thousand coins and you'd expect roughly half of each. The odds of flipping every single one and getting a head are incredible - which makes it all the more mysterious that life seems to come from an even greater coincidence

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/20 ... .html#more

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Communication and intelligent!

Telepathic DNA?

DNA has been found to have a bizarre ability to put itself together, even at a distance, when according to known science it shouldn't be able to. Explanation: None, at least not yet.

There is no known reason why the DNA is able to combine the way it does, and from a current theoretical standpoint this feat should be chemically impossible.

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/20 ... to-ha.html

Dare I say it is interacting with the quantum vacuum, the aether?

skyfish
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

One of the most useful things said in that link Skyfish was this quote from Einstein

"I am not an atheist," he began. "The problem involved is too vast for our limited minds. We are in the position of a little child entering a huge library filled with books in many languages. The child knows someone must have written those books. It does not know how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. The child dimly suspects a mysterious order in the arrangement of the books but doesn't know what it is. That, it seems to me, is the attitude of even the most intelligent human being toward God. We see the universe marvelously arranged and obeying certain laws but only dimly understand these laws."

And that works pretty well for me. Of course I am an old man and others will have to read that library eventually! twigsnapper
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

The stacks are tall. There's a fireplace. Those wooden ladders with the iron railings that run on casters so you can reach the highest shelves. What greater treasure, except to share it?

Awake or sleeping, we're seeking, talking and dreaming our way through each word, each page.

And because we're children in that library, we also make sure to take time out for snacks.

R.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

A wonderful place Mr. Radomir... books piled high ... each one of them a special friend to us... and each one we actually know without knowing we know! A fireplace to stay warm...and good company .... and something to eat once in a while. Hard for me to better that! Thank you for being there to look out for the place ........and my best wishes to everyone reading this also.

The Forum here has been my special library for several years now and I can not even begin to express the gratitude I have for all of your shared thoughts and opinions. A simple THANKYOU is the best I can muster. Linda
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

Nice link to the extension of Wilbert Smiths work.
http://magnetism.otc.co.nz/Theory.htm

I was re-reading the Field Paper today and the Phi Density link at the end.
http://magnetism.otc.co.nz/FieldForces.htm

I am reminded of the work of Dave Thompson and how APM shows the Gforce, is Gods heartbeat.
The force that drives the univese. Measureable in the Casmir Effect and BB Effect. His mind is the Laws, his heart the push/pull. This intelligence is accessable via DMT and your pineal gland, God spoke to prophets in dreams. DMT is a neurotransmitter that makes you dream. It is the Spirit Molecule. The innear mind is more real then the projection of the universe we inhabit. The veil is for our own protection in some respects. The pursuit of power is what this dimension is hidden behind, the above top secret levels of UFO information, remote viewing, CIA counterintelligence. It presents as the military industrial complex when pursured via technology and hate and powertrips and brainwashing.

Fuller Synergetics, Greys, a Supreme Being, all seem to be common experiences on DMT while awake. The 10 year study of DMT was closed down by the government. DMT is illegal, is made by your body and you need it to dream, yet is the most potent psychdelic known to man. The sister of Seratonin, it is manufactured from Tryptophan, an amino acid. Every night your higher then a kit, or maybe back from where you came, the source of your being. The source of all intelligence has a residence and DMT is the vehicle to journey there. From there you came, and to there you will return. NDE is a DMT Experience. Alien Abduction, DMT. Are they real>? You decide. I say some Abductions are real, but some are DMT. I think the interdimensional conclusion is actually more accurate then the interplanetary.

According to the Buddhist, the soul enters the body on the 49 day. Turns out the body becomes male or female on the 49 day! Your pineal gland (PHI spiral) appears and DMT is first produced the 49 day! I say your soul enters the body on the 49 day. TreeIncarnation, Blazelabs, APM, EU, TT Brown, Synegetics, Tempic Field of Wilbert Smith, all point to interdimensional intelligence. DMT is the key to that door. Fasting and other methods can naturally induce a DMT experinence while awake. It is the way of the monk, denial allows one to become one. Yeshua fasted for 40 days in the wilderness. All sages fast to see heaven. It is at hand, is a parallel dimension and is inhabited by Greys, Balls of Light that Create via Singing, Fuller Synergetics in living colour pumped by the GForce of APM, and the Supreme Being. You have a all knowing inflow of information. This however fades quickly, as DMT is a state of conscioness that seems to evaporate. The information that was extracted from DMT testing showed many common experiences, that seemed to defy sex, religion, ethnic origin, and in fact the amazon native will see the same vision you will. How can this be? Only enlightened souls can retain the DMT experience of understanding...the veil for most. The Supreme Being tells you not to give in to astonishment. Its very much an extacsy. I believe the veil is there for a reason and that most are starting to wake up, but that the ability to stay awake is based on being spiritually pure.

You can draw your own conclusions. However DMT is something that must be examined for yourself, while awake, naturally, not illegally. Your own vision quest is the most important. Try one. You might learn something.

The Mirror Mind
http://www.treeincarnation.com/articles ... f-Zero.htm
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Junglelord wrote: NDE is a DMT Experience.
Have you ever experienced an NDE?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Hi Tarzan,

I am easily confused and I think that some of this information has that effect on me!
This statement for example

"Much confusion is present if one tries to create a model for something that is no longer present. A scalar wave is not a wave in the EM field but in the tempic field after the Electron layer has lost its EM function by canceling it. No model is necessary to represent it as a canceled EM wave moving backwards in time.It moves into a different medium, the Protons layer, and operates differently while there as a torsion force which can be felt and experienced in a different way" OK ...... anybody want to try to explain that one to me in words that I can grasp? Lost me right after ...." much confusion is present"

It moves in a different medium? operates differently and is experienced in a different way? Attempting to "create something that is no longer present" This sort of reminds me in a way of trying to figure out what AM was messaging before he went back and deleted all of his thoughts. I guess he figured that would work but actually all it did was erase the pebble from the pond but not the ripples. Look at all of the different ways we responded to his " deleted messages". Perhaps the response was more important than the original message .... because that is gone ... yet the ripples continue?

In the strangest way I sort of understand what is being said here by this David L.( through experience.) Not saying that his conclusions in all of this head in the right direction for MY mind ... but the feeling for me has always been that there is something here operating OUTSIDE our normal realm of experience. Thats just my own strong intuitive feeling. The problem is for me that I still can't figure out yet though how to translate that feeling into solid words that others could experience and translate. Being the fish now looking at a cow. Yes! I might somehow see it in a field .... somehow ... I might even smell the thing .... but how in my little fishy world do I manage to take that sight and smell of that thing back to the school at home. And have them understand. Fish don't even have a language that talks about fields and cows .............. Sometimes its just easier to flop back into the water and ... swim away.

And Mikado .... why do you ask if Junglelord himself has experienced a NDE? And my question to you is ..... can you " experience it" and still not realize that you have " experienced it?" Speaking from my own ... strange ... point of view.

I apparently ... what was the word that Mr. Twigsnapper used a couple of years ago ...." arrested" while suffering a fit of difficulty breathing when I was at Southern Seminary in 1965. I was not told at the time that my heart had stopped momentarily. Oh, Dad came up to visit me at the school and he seemed very concerned for me but I figured ..." Hey, I had been sick" and it was so nice to see him, but all I wanted to do was get back to the dorm and back into the saddle out with the horses .... ( neither of which I actually really did ... leaving school permanently some months later) But thats in the book. Paul has already covered that chapter. He wrote what was lived.... but I wonder what would have happened if I had KNOWN that my heart had stopped and that I had been " brought back". How then would I have lived my life? First of all ... when Morgan came to visit a short time after my hospital stay ... if I had known ... I would have walked out of that school with him and probably never looked back. I just know that whatever would have happened then would have been drastically different than my course was being unaware .... and I don't know which path was in the long run better for me ... and I will never know, huh. Musings before the sun comes up. Which is what most of this all is ..... right?

So back to my question Mikado. Why is it important to know if Tarzan himself has experienced a NDE. Trying to figure what side of the experience he is on? Would he then understand things differently if he had? And that is important because? Sorry, couldn't help myself.<g> Linda
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

The Woods and a Compass

Post by Mikado14 »

Good Morning Ms. Brown!
Linda Brown wrote: So back to my question Mikado. Why is it important to know if Tarzan himself has experienced a NDE. Trying to figure what side of the experience he is on? Would he then understand things differently if he had? And that is important because? Sorry, couldn't help myself.<g> Linda
I do not need to go into any details as to my own experience but I did go into detail in looking up what DMT was. Essentially a trace chemical produced in the brain. Let me address your questions.

Why is it important to know if Tarzan himself has experienced a NDE. I have never taken any drug other than nicotine and a bit of alcohol from time to time, can't handle it for it lowers a veil that I try to keep up. Therefore, I have no frame of reference as to what the experience is like, pure and simple. I can tell what it was like to experience an NDE, but I never have experienced drugs, then there are those that have experienced drugs but not experienced an NDE. I cannot comment factually on the experience of taking drugs but then someone who has experienced drugs but not an NDE cannot comment on an NDE. Therefore, the logical answer is that only one who has done both can tell the experience of both for comparison. That is the importance of asking the question.

Trying to figure what side of the experience he is on? I believe I have pretty much answered above.

Would he then understand things differently if he had? As I stated above, a persons veracity could be better accepted. Someone who has not experienced an event, whether it be skydiving or walking on the moon has no personal truth of experience in their statements only their imagination or opinion of what it would feel like. Perhaps it is best to do what others do - cut and paste - and let us just see if anyone can pick out the operative words:

"Several speculative and yet untested hypotheses suggest that endogenous DMT, produced in the human brain, is involved in certain psychological and neurological states. As DMT is naturally produced in small amounts in the brains and other tissues of humans, and other mammals, some believe it plays a role in promoting the visual effects of natural dreaming, and also near-death experiences and other mystical states. A biochemical mechanism for this was proposed by the medical researcher J. C. Callaway, who suggested in 1988 that DMT might be connected with visual dream phenomena, where brain DMT levels are periodically elevated to induce visual dreaming and possibly other natural states of mind. A new theory proposed is that in addition to being involved in altered states of consciousness, endogenous DMT may be involved in the creation of normal waking states of consciousness. It is proposed that DMT and other endogenous hallucinogens mediate their neurological abilities by acting as neurotransmitters at a sub class of the trace amine receptors; a group of receptors found in the CNS where DMT and other hallucinogens have been shown to have activity. Wallach further proposes that in this way waking consciousness can be thought of as a controlled psychedelic experience. It is when the control of these systems becomes loosened and their behavior no longer correlates with the external world that the altered states arise. J.V. Wallach"

I thought I would help point out the operative words only owing to the fact that they tend to be overlooked.

And that is important because? Way too much material is presented here as fact when in reality it runs the gamut of whim to hypothesis. Not a damn thing wrong with that but it is like food, presentation can make the meal. You have had your experience in that there is no memory and I have the experience with memories - I ask a question - Why do I have memories and you don't? Are these not diametrically opposed points of experience about a same event? Does my brain produce the chemical and yours does not? Why do I have holes in my memory prior to the experience, is this a normal side effect of DMT? Is that the difference between yours and mine? And now the biggie - is everything I am doing delusional and linked to my lying in the grass and staring at the sky? Am I still there? Is the NDE I had just a part of that? Perhaps this forum and this post are all induced from the DMT produced in my brain and time is a different reference.

Linda, we have had many conversations and you perhaps, other than Kim, know me best on and off this forum. You know how much of a dreamer I am. It helps when walking through the woods to at least have a compass. The more people are aware, the better. What is wrong with presenting a working device that cannot be explained? Nothing, however, wild ass claims with no basis of fact only serves to relegate the device into a corner to collect cobwebs.

However, I do not expect any answers to be forth coming from Mr. Junglelord for I haven't received any answers to the two other questions I have asked so I thought, hell, let's make the third pitch and go for the out.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

A scalar wave is essential to understand propagation beyond light speed.
Quantum Collective behaviour is known as Quantum Entanglement, and is a instant relationship, when one quantum is wave collapsed, its partner instantly wave collapses, dispite how far apart they have traveled, once entangled, they are forever linked. This is a fact and will help one to understand the TT Brown work.

Tempic Field, Aether Field, same field. Scalar progagation is the norm for this field.
This propagation is not limited to c.

Light is not a EM radiation in the Tempic model of Smith, it is a pure Tempic entity.
In APM, pure angular momentum. Same thing, different words to describe this state of existance.
Light is not EM radiation. It is not effected by an E Field or B Field, only gravity.
Because it is not an EM radiation, it is a Tempic Cycle, Aether Cycle.

Longitudinal Current, Tesla's work with the Impulse Magnifying Transmitter, is important here.
Scalar waves, Longitudinal Current, same thing, says Tom Bearden. This is my first thread at Thunderbolts.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpB ... 05&start=0

The DMT information, you have to access yourself, both personally and via Google.

The work I linked to requires some self eduation. John Hutchinson made levitation via disruption of Torsion Fields.

Torsion is transmitted or coupled through a magnetic field, remove the field and the torsion stops being transferred. This is the nature of field coherence for the torsion field and how it can be collapsed. Torsion moves between atoms through the magnetic field of the Proton, atom to atom, and over distance becomes the field with the greatest reach outside of matter. It hops from Proton to Electron to Proton.

To collapse the torsion field in matter from the physical side, requires manipulating the Protons such that they can no longer form into their natural isotope chains of alignment and exchange Torsion over time through the Electron shell. Field coherence will drop away and the torsion field collapse will disconnect matter from all tempic connections in the outside frames of reference. This includes the gravity, and time constants which operate through this link.

Torsion is something you need to work out for yourself from the links provided.
Read the New Science by Smith.
Then read the work I linked to that extends his theory.
It will sink in. I am much too busy to be a teacher.
I can point you where you need to search.

Its time to wake up. Bearden is 100% on target.
Tesla is not even taught.
Aether is a national security issue.
But you can piece it together yourself.
I have left many valuable clues to keep you busy for a week anyway.
:mrgreen:

You could read the work of Meyl on Scalar Waves.
http://www.meyl.eu/go/index.php?dir=30_ ... sublevel=0

The 20 quaternions of Maxwells original work cannot be replaced by the Heaviside four vector dumbdown!
The Inductance of Faraday is the only proper way to understand Inductance.
You need to investigate these original papers by the authors themself.

Enter the Voretx.
Last edited by Junglelord on Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

— Junglelord.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

?

Post by Mikado14 »

Mr. Junglelord
Junglelord wrote:
The DMT information, you have to access yourself, both personally and via Google.
Its time to wake up.
It is time for you to wake up as well for you make wild ass claims without proof of principle. You quote others hypothesis and extrapolations on this forum as fact without the ability to back up those claims.

If you so choose to make those claims as fact, then meaningful discussions will never transpire for your mind is closed. If you have all the facts then build it and prove it and we will all see if you are correct, other wise, your postings are not encouraging for the fruitfull discussons in finding truth.

Here are two questions I have asked from your recent posts:

https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 661#p20661

https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 678#p20678

When a person asks a question, a response is usually appreciated even if the answer is only - "I cannot go into detail at this time" - or - "I don't wish to disclose my research at this time" - fair enough.

You do neither.

Don't bother to answer now, for it would be pointless.

Mikado
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Tarzan,

I am short on time also ... so here is my little bit.

You said...

"Its time to wake up. Bearden is 100% on target.
Tesla is not even taught.
Aether is a national security issue.
But you can piece it together yourself.
I have left many valuable clues to keep you busy for a week anyway.

My personal thoughts. Take them for what you may.

No... Bearden is not 100% on target. Much of what he has said is " essentially correct". If you have read carefully about my Dad then you would know that there are holes in Beardens theories large enough to drive a convoy through.

Teslas is not even taught. (Of course not.) Again. have you asked yourself WHY

Aether is a national security issue... ABSOLUTELY.....NOW. have you really stopped to consider what that means in detail?...

BUT YOU CAN PIECE IT ALL TOGETHER YOURSELF.
NO ..... NOT IN A LIFETIME. Because there is so much disinformation lurking about out there that it would take all of your life and several others to get a hold of it and to see past it. The only way that this entire picture is going to show itself is to have the helpful cooperation of those researchers involved. And that means putting all ego aside to be able to do that.

Mr. Tarzan, I appreciate the valuable clues that you have left behind. They join the clues that I have been working on for years. The pile grows. Its going to take longer than a week here! Or as one character said to another ... at the approach of the big white ...." We're going to need a bigger boat.!" Linda
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

Sorry Linda.
Tom is 100% correct that the Heaviside dumbdown will not work for anything beyond its limits.
These limits are revealed in the original work of Maxwell.

APM shows us as does Wilbert Smits work, that the fundamental construct is Aether.
Tesla, Maxwell, Faraday. All Aether work and thought.

Can it be known.
Yes it can. Very much known and understood.
APM has done it, Tesla, Meyl and others have done it.
They all point to a very similar model.
I fail to see how its unatainable or unknowable.
I don't buy that for a minute.

So instead of buying that I spent the last 12 years reading everything.
I gathered the pieces. It fell together in 12 months via the revelation of the Electric Universe.
It was I that revealed that Tensegrity makes Matter to Dave Thompson.
It was I that revealed to Wal Thornhill that the Tesla Magnifying Transmitter was a Z/Theta Pinch.
Both acknowledge that I was right, and that neither were aware of the information, till I brought it forward with some revelations of my own. Therefore it takes many people, but together, in other circles, we have surpassed this forum.
Otherwise why is this news to the group?
Or unknown territory?
Torsion, Aether, very knowable.
Last edited by Junglelord on Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
— Nikola Tesla

— Junglelord.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Mr. Junglelord,

You really should stop going back and editing your posts and adding to them. There is a selection called "PREVIEW". Please try to use it.

As to Heaviside, this has been discussed on this forum. If you have read everything about Heaviside for the past whatever years as you claim, you would know WHY he did it for if he didn't, you wouldn't be sitting at the device you are sitting at now and posting.

Where the hell is Greg Vizza?

Mikado