Evidence, Communication, & Intelligence

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Re: Evidence, Communication, & Intelligence

Post by natecull »

Mikado14 wrote: Here is the Williams rendering.
Now that one gives me the same spooky feeling.

Maybe I just like doughnuts or something.

But what I don't get is that in this and Brown's sketch, the saucer is on top of the toroidal vortex, riding it like a surfboard, not enclosed within it. Logically it would seem like you'd want the field to enclose the whole mechanism.
Going on a journey, somewhere far out east
We'll find the time to show you, wonders never cease
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Chip Williams........ if you happen to be reading this you will enjoy seeing your Dads artwork as much as I enjoy seeing it and I wondered if you have anything to add here. I have broken childhood memories of you and your family visiting us... your Aunt Helen too ... and those drawings were always a center of everything interesting. Want to jump in? If not, I understand and hope that all is well with you. Linda
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

This thread is over two years old but I think that it might be worth reviewing. Possibly the thoughts contained here will make more sense to us now. Sometimes we are all brilliant way before our time. <g>

It makes some sense to me that someone interested in " communications" will also be extraordinary interested in " antennae" ... no matter what year we are talking about.

And while being exceptionally technical its important too to remember the side of this story that kevins rare talents represent. Just my thoughts. Linda
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

And for some reason important to restate.... In Dads own words.....

"If this is true and it is to be accepted we must shift the emphasis of our analysis (if such is possible) of the energy content, frequency spectrum et al of OPC. Such an analysis would probably reveal a "gigantically complex" continually variable energy system which only the Lord Himself could ever fully comprehend. I mean to say -- and I am quite serious --that the cosmological influence of the Creator's Central Nervous System could be deeply influencing life processes, including mankind's destiny here on Earth."

That last part sends a shiver through me. Linda
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

AM2 wrote:<SNIP>
Please keep in mind Project Xerxes.

In the end do not forget the following 3 things:

1.) Mr. Morgan said to Mr. Schatzkin to stick to ball lightning like spit to a chewing gum - especially in context of the fireball incident on the Cutlass.

2.) According to Mr. Morgan's words one of Dr. Brown's reasons of being interested in creating a controllable and stable ball lightning was that he wanted to study the interaction of the electrical, magnetic and gravitational force through the medium of a ball lightning

3.) Dr. Brown said to his daughter Ms. Linda Brown that he is trying to fashion in the laboratory what Nature occassionally creates by itself as an anomaly (i. e. ball lightning).

And then Dr. Walther Gerlach's studies into ball lightnings and related atmospherical phenomena. Of course you have to constantly have at the back of your mind the OPC and the Creator's Nervous System. Further do not forget that Dr. Gerlach was one of Nazi Germany's expert on magnetic resonance, spin, unorthodox theories regarding gravitation, ...

AM
AM,

What does Project Xerxes have to do with ball lightning? I understood Project Xerxes to be related to the petrovoltaic effect of rocks and the variation due to sidereal radiation. What do you know about Project Xerxes?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Linda Brown wrote:This thread is over two years old but I think that it might be worth reviewing. Possibly the thoughts contained here will make more sense to us now. Sometimes we are all brilliant way before our time. <g>

It makes some sense to me that someone interested in " communications" will also be extraordinary interested in " antennae" ... no matter what year we are talking about.

And while being exceptionally technical its important too to remember the side of this story that kevins rare talents represent. Just my thoughts. Linda
Linda Brown, Mystic,
I hadn't read this thread , when I posted in the downloads part about a spiral wound DNA cross configuration, that I find where side by side opposite points are found, as ever You are mystically in front of us all.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Archetypes

Post by Paul S. »

Well then, this would be a good time to offer up something I encountered just today.

My personal "guru" mentioned a book yesterday entitled "King, Warrior, Magician, Lover" by pyschologists Robert Moore and Douglas Gillette. It's a discussion of the four major archetypes that inform the male character.

Today I settled on the chapter entitled "The Magician," and was intrigued to find a range of concepts that address what we're finding down here in the rabbit hole. Here's a couple of excerpts from pp 102-103 in the paperback edition I have:
Two sciences -- subatomic physics and depth (Jungian) psychology still do the work of ancient magicians in a holistic way that brings together the material and psychological sides of the Magician energy. Each seeks to know and then to at least partially control the very well springs of the same hidden energies the ancients probed so profoundly.

Modern subatomic physics, it has been said, looks very much like Eastern mysticism as it approaches the intuited insights of Hinduism and Taoism. This new physics is discovering a microworld beneath our seemingly solid macroworld of sense perceptions. That unseen world of subatomic particles is very different from the macroworld we normally experience. In this hidden world beneath the surface of things, reality becomes very strange indeed.
There are a couple of themes that this seems to address.

First, we've been fascinated at times with the notion that there was an civilization in India that was wiped out by atomic holocaust in ancient, lost times. I don't frankly ascribed to that particularly theory (I have read at least one fairly detailed disputation of the notion based on the lack of any physical evidence... just don't ask me to find the link now...). But the idea that there are concepts buried in ancient Sanskrit texts that address in a metaphysical manner the physical complexities of the quantum void... that might explain the interest in Sanskrit of people like Beau Kitselman or J Robert Oppenheimer...

Second, I think that all of this focus on the "hidden world beneath the surface of things" has considerable merit. It reminds me of the various references and discussions we have had about Kozyrev (I think), and I have to go back and find the terminology that we used when we talked about the idea that the "aether" is actually some kind of "conscious energy." Yeah, that's the phrase, isn't it?

The thoughts I'm trying to articulate here are not fully formed, their just glimmers of an idea that took root in this afternoon's reading. But this idea of the "Magician" archetype -- "the initiate of secret and hidden knowledge of all kinds" -- it just seems to permeate this entire narrative, don't you think?

Townsend Brown -- we think of him as a scientist, but he was probably more of a "magician."

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

AM-

While I agree that there are various other reasons for claimed UFO sightings besides actual Unearthly Flying Objects, I don't believe that the type that Adamski and other worldwide witnesses have observed and photographed, and which vitally interested TTB, can be easily dismissed as other than what they present themselves as -- real, functional flying craft. But you haven't yet been able to assess the evidence I'll eventually present. It took some time to convince me, but the weight of evidence is persuasive, imo.

Griffin
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

They note that "local (electromagnetic) fields ... have been medically proven to cause responses in the temporal lobes of the brain".
Elizabeth Rauscher is probably the greatest living expert in this area, which is, no doubt, why Linda would like to have her join us here.

Rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Rose wrote:
They note that "local (electromagnetic) fields ... have been medically proven to cause responses in the temporal lobes of the brain".
Elizabeth Rauscher is probably the greatest living expert in this area, which is, no doubt, why Linda would like to have her join us here.

Rose
Is she still in Hawaii?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Oh how I wish I had my own personal guru. ( really. Not kiddin)

My personal "guru" mentioned a book yesterday entitled "King, Warrior, Magician, Lover" by pyschologists Robert Moore and Douglas Gillette. It's a discussion of the four major archetypes that inform the male character.

I am pleased that you are trying to get a handle on the " Magician" part of the male character. Oh but I do ... I really do ... want to hear about the King, Warrior and Lover sections.

Do all men hold on to all of those characteristics, in various percentages of the whole?

And Dad was probably a higher percentage Magician than King, Warrior or Lover. I would have to ask Mom about the last one.... but I know that he had no interest in being a leader or a King .... and even less interest in being a Warrior.

Personal observation? I think I have already met at least one of those characters, with he characteristics equally weighted! . <g> Linda