Alien? Cargo Gods?

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Alien? Cargo Gods?

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I thought this might be a good place to discuss the topic that has come up in the last forum entries.

So what do you think folks? Do you think in fact that advanced technology to us is indistinquisable from magic? Or more understandable only if we can call it the work of some God?

Many of our great prophets through the years have spoken of " The Gods returning" .... The Mayan calandar ends in 2012 and the question then of course is .... what ends? and what begins?

Paul quotes a piece from the American Chronicles "The Stargate of the Alien Gods" with the caption above ..... "What could be more logical? "... and I don't quite know how serious he is being. What could be more logical? Answering a question with a question? Morgan would be proud?

So I guess that I should read it carefully. I glanced over it, (not enough to really respond exept to "cherry pick" some information out of it And we all know how well that goes over with our Mr. Twigsnapper)

But one little piece I found interesting was the quote " I wonder if we are prepared to come face to face with our Creators?"

Me personally?

It would take me a moment to assume that this advanced being was my Creator. Other than that I am ready to learn as much as that being is able to teach me.

So, is this what we have been talking about all this time Paul? Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

more direct?

Post by grinder »

Awhile ago you said that it would be better if people were more direct instead of "talking around" situations. In this case I can understand why it might have been good to go quietly around the corners of establishment thinking, because if you didn't you would have instantly been labeled a "nut case" and all of your hard work would have been ignored.

But its out there now for us all to see and I KNOW that you have much more to say. So when is the right time?

So .... are you ready to stand out there and say what I THINK you are saying?

And all this talk of "anti-gravity and there being something more important than propulsion systems ..... and this "ether intelligence" and Dr. Browns sidereal "radiation". .... and now wormholes and other dimensions and "aliens"..... and this is what OTHER scientists and writers have been saying.

Jump on out there if you are ready Paul and say what you are THINKING this all represents. We will either skoff at you or we won't but we can't throw out what you have already put out there. Its way too good. And like you said the curtain has probably come down on Dr. Browns visible activities.

What might have happened next is conjecture, for sure. We all know that. Nothing needs to be presented as fact. But maybe just the talking about it will be important...... Did I just lose everybody? grinder
Trickfox
The Magician

No Problem Grinder

Post by Trickfox »

You certainly did not loose me
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: Alien? Cargo Gods?

Post by Paul S. »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:What could be more logical? Answering a question with a question? Morgan would be proud?
Touche' !

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

A thought

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth,

This is a dangerous road to traverse. To compare ourselves to the phenomena of the Cargo Cults could involve our taking a position that could be considered.....egotistical.

Five Hundred years ago, man thought he knew it all and there was nothing new to learn. In time, he did. If an alien culture made itself known, I believe they would have explained it away as Gods for their was nothing in their technology to accomodate anything else.

How will our descendants in Five Hundred years view us?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

missed my point

Only dangerous Mikado if I was being egotistical and taking the stand that WE were the advanced technology involved.

Actually. I was the native. barefooted in the sand, looking up. Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: missed my point

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Only dangerous Mikado if I was being egotistical and taking the stand that WE were the advanced technology involved.

Actually. I was the native. barefooted in the sand, looking up. Elizabeth
Elizabeth, you would not be standing alone. If they be the Creators, what would it hurt to bow down, place a few laurels upon greeting them and then asking when does class begin?

Hopefully, this would be before the buffoons in charge view them as a threat and react hostilly.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

what would it hurt?

Exactly, what would it hurt to be respectful? (I think Paul would offer up good coffee and fine chocolate. <g>)

Paul earlier asked why some of Townsend Browns work was still "classified" . If there is a possibility that he had worked out some sort of communications system that formed an actual physical link to another intelligence then I should think that many agendas would spring up surrounding it. (none of which would be candidates for public disclosure. The military is good about one thing, I have discovered in my research, if they don't understand something ........... they classify it. Am I right?)

But here is something else to think about Mikado and Mark, Victoria and everybody else. If Dr. Brown WAS dealing with another intelligence, surely THEY have THEIR OWN AGENDA. And maybe announcing themselves so that they can become our targets is not part of their plan?

So when you say " his work was "classified" you might ask yourself too ...... yes, but, ........... by whom? Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

shred of evidence

Post by grinder »

Elizabeth

I agree with you that it does no harm to show proper respect to someone who has more smarts than I have. No problem with that. And I think that you and I already agree that we would look on these "others" as other intelligences and not Gods, no matter how smart they are. To that I say , "OK, chocolates and coffee and maybe some laurel wreaths" .... but they , for me at least, will not get altars and worship! That understood I have one question.

Paul.

In all of your research do you have even one little shred of evidence that Townsend Brown was in communication with another intelligence? Did he leave anything in any journal, letter to family, anything written in his papers that said that? Did anyone else even whisper that they thought that he was in that sort of communication? I have read alot about the man but I don't think anyone has ever made that sort of claim. Are you prepared to make that sort of claim in your book? Knowing that he was so secretive I know tht I am probably asking a whole lot, but is there ANYTHING? Even a whisper? Even a rumor. Much might be learned from rumors. grinder
Trickfox
The Magician

Good and evil and soldiers

Post by Trickfox »

I have an interesting question for anyone out there who might speculate on the answer.

When the soldiers landed on those native island and started giving away pots, and pans and zippo lighters, -did any of them see the naked woman and try anything bad; -like rape, or get them drunk, of give them STD or play with their minds or anything else evil like that, or was there complete peace and harmony between the soldier and the natives.

Perhaps even both I would imagine.

Now let's see how could this analogy be extended in the case of ET visiting earth?

Does anyone think what I'm thinking?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Terminology

Post by Paul S. »

grinder wrote:In all of your research do you have even one little shred of evidence that Townsend Brown was in communication with another intelligence
Before I can even attempt to answer a question like that, I have to make sure I know exactly what you are asking. Please clarify for me, if you can, what exactly you mean by "evidence," "communication," and "another intelligence."

I'm not being coy, but I'm fairly certain that if I were to answer the question that I think you're asking, somebody will tell me I got the questoin wrong.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
grinder
Senior Officer

shreds

Post by grinder »

What I meant Paul was this. Have you in your research had the inclination through what you have learned about Townsend Brown that he was in fact communicating with some other intelligence.? Even if now it can be discounted. Or perhaps there was a rumor already that someone else has already discounted?

People make claims sometimes about that sort of thing. I believe that Tesla believed that he was somehow "communicating" or "picking up signals. Of course later people jumped on a bandwagon and said that was ridiculous and that he was picking up cosmic radiation. and of course there are even modern versions of people who think that they are "talking" to "starpeople"

I understand what I am asking is difficult to translate. but it seems to me that with a mind like Townsend Broiwns he surely would have considered that possibility, that these "inspirations" from an outside force. And I don't think he had gone off the starpeople gangplank. I just wondered if he ever shared that consideration with anyone.

After all, he seemed to spend his entire life studying this "radiation". Or more precisely I guess, the variation in the radiation. Did he ever say that the variation could have been some sort of communication.? Seems to me you have to consider something before you can investigate it.

What sort of "intelligence".? I'll make it easy. Something intelligent and up to that point, not recognized. More.?Can I make what I am asking better understood? I never realized that the questions can be as hard as the answers! grinder
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

asking questions ,why we are all here!

Post by Victoria Steele »

I think that you have hit on something REALLY important now grinder! Questions are as hard to figure as answers! Maybe thats why we all are together for Paul, to ask good questions.!I know that might seem strange to say but thats in answer to my own personal questions of " why am I so "into" this story about Townsend Brown?" and the only answer that JUST made sense, after reading your post is "because I ask good questions sometimes".

OK here are few more grinder. You asked about this communication system that Dr. Brown might have been in contact with another intelligence and you just asked Paul if he had considered that and if he had a "shred of evidence". Have you forgotten about the wonderful posts that all of us had going in the "Bletchley Park ... section?????? Paul even renamed it because he said that the discussion "morphed" into something quite unexpected. Take a look at that again folks.

THATS WHAT PAUL IS THINKING????? Maybe he is still thinking it.????

And now what we JUST HAVE TO FIND THAT SHRED OF EVIDENCE. THATS ALL <g> Because, well, just because it is needed at this point.

With you all the way grinder, just don't forget the path you have already been on ! Reread that! THE ENTIRE THREAD. viewtopic.php?t=269 I am right behind you! Victoria
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

sails on the horizon

Trickfox,

Of course, what you say is probably going to be one of the most difficult questions for our future. When it is known that there is another intelligence on our "horizon" how do we respond to it?

How should we respond to it?

I have a few native American friends and they make a good point that, (as far as THEIR future as a people was concerned) their forefathers made some serious mistakes greeting those white sails on their horizon.

Its a tough consideration but look at the heartache and the chaos that they would have been spared if those interlopers had been killed and fed to the sharks right there. Consistantly. No hands of welcome. No tips about how to survive the winters in the North, no exchanges of beads with that fatal gleam of gold ........ a totally different future for the Americas.

So yes, we have much to consider. Much to think about when we see sails on the horizon.

But consider this too. Perhaps there has been an intelligence that didn't need sails to get here. Perhaps it (there are OTHER INTELLIGENCES OUT THERE I BELIEVE) has been here all along? Perhaps the Indian shaman who looked out to see that white sail so long ago in the past already knew about the "relations" that helped him and his people.

Maybe they both watched those sails on the horizon? Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

THEY?

Post by grinder »

Elizabeth,

Where the heck did Paul find you?

Boy! You sure come up with some interesting thoughts!

They? As in a "native intelligence" ....... other than the human native intelligence? This is how I translated what you just said.

Of course the Indians have been saying this all along. But the concept seems suddenly much more clear. Another intelligence that HAS BEEN HERE ALL ALONG.

And then? THEY .... both native "intelligences" (THE HUMAN NATIVE AND THIS 'OTHER?) had to deal with the onslaught of those white sails on the horizon?

Why am I getting the hair raising feeling that what you are talking about here Elizabeth really has nothing to do with the past and much more to do with our own future? Other white sails on our future horizon?

This is wierd. Wierd because I am taken suddenly with the feeling that I am right. I am right on this. How do I know this? grinder