"lifters" around the world

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

you are too serious for the 4th

Post by Trickfox »

Ok what's going on there.... you are suppose to be celebrating today. I know....I know Mr. T is right there needs to be some changes.... and I assure you that they will happen. We need to learn the same wisdom as those who were responsible in the past first. You see nowadays it doesn't seem to work at national political levels. There is an ongoing mind war using controlled media. Thing are changing because the control over media is being lost by internet users. We are still trying hard to prevent ourselves from destroying the earth completely in minutes, and so we are going to have to continue to work at it using subtle levels of influence here.
As EHD would say "everything is going to be all right". It's just that there will have to be more individual awareness of these global issues which deserve the highest priority of attention.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Alice in Barium-Titanate Land

Post by greggvizza »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Gregg,

Your link to the site of Dan Sewell Ward was interesting. How did that happen to come to your attention? Do you know anything of his writings? Odd that Alice would be mentioned, again.
Alice in Barium-Titanate Land ??? Funny how she shows up at the most unlikely places. I was just doing a search for Barium-Titanate and found that page. I have seen the site before, posted by others on this forum, but never that particular page. I haven’t had the time to read the other pages so I have no comment on the rest of it.

GV

I wonder if Alice knows about Bismuth?
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Bulwark wrote:
greggvizza wrote:Wonder what is the more important dielectric factor for a successful disk: dielectric constant, or puncture voltage? Mylar has the highest breakdown voltage by a wide margin, but Barium Titanate has the highest K factor. Decisions decisions.
I am really not that qualified to answer your question whether you were or were not asking but I thought since we are a forum for ideas, facts or just plain talk you wouldn't mind my throwing this on your screen. Why not both?
Good catch Bulwark. I fell into the either/or trap, and I know better. Using both is a great idea. The outrageously high K value of Barium-Titanate coupled with the equally high breakdown voltage of Mylar.

Thanks
GV
Last edited by greggvizza on Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

sandwiches

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Bulwark and Gregg

Thank you Gregg for catching that either/ or situation. And avoiding it.

I haven't the slightest idea technically even what you guys are talking about but I can say one thing I have noticed about what others have mentioned regarding some of the work that Dr. Brown was doing . The words " sandwiched" or " layered" or something similar to that come up ALOT. I don't know what the materials might have been but there was definitely something akin to that going on. Bismuth was one thing mentioned but there were others.

And thank you for noticing the either/or mental trap. Morgan would be proud of you!, I think! Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Refraction and deflection are the important words.
I detect space is moving in all directions in both directions at once.
Refract or deflect the opposite direction, and go with the flow.

If you think mirror, then think refraction, reflection, deflection.
Think of the smoothest mirror possible, if you refract , deflect reflect one flow of space, you the observer, won't see the reflection.
Invisable.
The smoothest mirror is a field.
Seven colours in a rainbow.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

I'll bite

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:Refraction and deflection are the important words.

Think of the smoothest mirror possible, if you refract , deflect reflect one flow of space, you the observer, won't see the reflection.
Invisable.
Seven colours in a rainbow.
Kevin
Okay kevin, help me. Memory serves me correctly, Refraction is the oblique divergence of light change through different mediums of optical density. Reflection is merely the divergence of light in a different direction but not changing mediums. Deflection, in regards to light, would be divergence or better yet deviation.

You gotta really help me out here mate. What are you saying?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
don't be blinded by the light
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpjRPGZrP8c
light is a consequence of space.
Space travelling in both directions at once.
refract/deflect SPACE, not light.
Gravity is a consequence of space.
Refract/deflect Space, not gravity.
Time is a consequence of SPACE.
Refract/deflect SPACE, not time.
Your senses are limited, don't be limited.

Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

double huh?

You and I are alike Mikado regarding kevins message. Sort of a double HUH?

But in a strange way I sort of understand what is being said here though there are no words to properly describe the principle. In ways I can't explain you make a great deal of sense kevin. Maybe its because I have read alot of what Dr. Brown has written in the past and though I don't understand precisely what you have said here, something about it feels right. So what I am going to do is throw one of those little red banners down on the trail where kevins words veer away from my understanding. They will serve as a reminder to come back to that node sometime soon when I have read a little more, or maybe experienced a little more.

After a little bit of time perhaps I will be able to come back to this point and take this path with a greater understanding.

Thank you both for the time that you are spending here.

Both ways you say kevin? Regarding the " fire up the grid" ... as I said in another message. Perhaps this is not so much a "sending exercise" as to see worldwide how many "sets" can be switched to " recieve" at one time? Whether or not messages flash .... usually the operators of a comunication system know when it is operational? Or .... fired up. Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: I'll bite

Post by Mikado14 »

Mikado14 wrote:
kevin.b wrote: Refraction and deflection are the important words.

Invisable.
Seven colours in a rainbow.Kevin
Okay kevin, help me. Memory serves me correctly, Refraction is the oblique divergence of light change through different mediums of optical density. Reflection is merely the divergence of light in a different direction but not changing mediums. Deflection, in regards to light, would be divergence or better yet deviation.

You gotta really help me out here mate. What are you saying?

Mikado
In your first post you mentioned a mirror. Well, on my part of the planet a mirror is a device that will reflect light. Apparently, I am wrong. Therefore enlighten me as to what a mirror is/does on your part of the planet.

You then continue to mention a rainbow. Again, on my part of the planet a rainbow is derived from light and we'll just stop there. Again, I appear to be wrong in assuming it all has something to do with light. Again, please enlighten me as to what a rainbow is in your part of the planet.
kevin.b wrote:
Mikado 14,
don't be blinded by the light http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpjRPGZrP8c
light is a consequence of space.
Space travelling in both directions at once.
refract/deflect SPACE, not light.
Gravity is a consequence of space.
Refract/deflect Space, not gravity.
Time is a consequence of SPACE.
Refract/deflect SPACE, not time.
Your senses are limited, don't be limited. Kevin
Then at least tell me the correct method to interpret what you said.

It is not my senses my friend, It appears to be my comprehension skills.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado14,
Try to not think of light.
I spend a huge amount of time in the megalithic world, nearly all assign alignments and reasons for construction of these places to alignment of light, as the sun rises etc.
I face the same level of HuH, when I try to suggest that its nothing to do with light, though the light may co- incide with the reason.

The light we mainly assign to our sun, therefore the position of that blob of MASS is what matters.

I find all mass has a field, dependant upon the shape of the mass will determine the field shape, dependant upon the specific refractive abilities of the composition of the mass will vary this field.
By varying the shape of mass and by KNOWING its unique abilities you will be able to manipulate what creates light, as you do this you will move through the colours of a rainbow, the rainbow is very very important, as moving a craft will involve alterations in what is percieved by our LIMITED senses, all of us.

Dr Brown must have had the lab ability to see what I can with dowsing, once you can grasp that mass causes a manipulation , then its not too difficult to find and assemble the specific layers of different mass to achieve a desired one way alteration in the two way flow of space.

If you consider two flows out in vacuum having no resistance to each other, but when they meet resistance the specific resistance manipulates them in many directions, then you will have light, heat , gravity etc.

If you have the specific material that allows free passage in one direction, but refracts off to the edge in the other direction, then not only will you go with the free passage( beyond any speed of light ) but to our electrically optical eyes, it will change colour and then not be visable.

I have a huge advantage of been able to approach anything, anyone and simply detect that field, then by modulating what I am tuning to, I can immeadiatly detect what that specific field is doing in direction of space it is affecting.

I consider everything is electrical and is not only made of space, but is sustained by space that is omni present and flowing through everything.
Our senses are fooled by this, because its everything, they consider it doesn't exist, therefore people become annoyed at me, when I talk in this fashion, I don't mean to annoy, it would be easier to stay quiet.

Everything is merely different mixs of one , learn to blend those mixs, then think magicians of old.
It all happens around implosion, where space compresses until it coalaces.
All the different alignment flows are constantly varying due to other universal resistances altering these flows, hence we are entering a different part of space and their relative flow strengths, electrically the sun and its planets will respond.

I have a limited grasp of words, please forgive me, if I can't fully describe , what is beyond words anyway, its stunning and I am humbled to wander about sort of in touch with it, it a better teacher than any university.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

layers again

Something that kevin just said might set up an interesting vibration for you Gregg. If not just save the thought until it does. "Wait for it" I guess, is the operative expression. It earned another big HUH? from me .... but still ......

"Dr Brown must have had the lab ability to see what I can with dowsing, once you can grasp that mass causes a manipulation , then its not too difficult to find and assemble the specific layers of different mass to achieve a desired one way alteration in the two way flow of space."

Thanks again kevin. Elizabeth