Sanskrit

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
grinder
Senior Officer

some good questions

Post by grinder »

Some really good questions in this thread.

I just happened onto this

viewtopic.php?p=1197#1197

Which, if you notice the date, is something Elizabeth wrote more than a year ago.

Elizabeth, I wonder, have some of your questions been answered by now regarding the 'Caroline Group?". I just realized when I struck this post that the questions we all are just now asking ourselves you have been asking yourself for over a year. Is that what you call being ahead of your time? Or are we the ones who are just so damned slow. I suspect the later!

and LBL. A quick thought regarding math , even Ancient Math .... which is even more terrifying to me! I submit that if there were those who knew " Vedic Math" it would be the ancient Sumerians/ weren't they responsible for the Zodiac? For dividing the heavens into twelve parts? Some math expert out there please tell us more about the history of the field you love so much. I have a feeling we are going to find crossovers.

Its a good thing that the fate of the future of math doesn't rest in my hands. You guys would have to really start over from scratch, other than maybe a headcount for goats.

Heres what Elizabeth had to say so long ago.

"We haven't even begun to dig into how they may have accomplished certain objectives. And since our view is rather limited to the life of one man and the lives of those his life touched our view of the Caroline Group is going to be understandably limited.

I guess thats a question we may have to ask ourselves then. Was it possible for a group like that to alter history? Were they working toward the positive or the negative? Or is that an either/or scenario that Paul and I have been warned about. Were they helping us "get ahead?" or were they "holding us back"? Or did they even care about the agendas of others and were they just meeting their own agendas? And what might those have been? As you can see , I have been thinking about all this too much"

You amaze me Elizabeth. Both of you really but this is a classic example of how completely devoted to this subject you have been. grinder
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
You display such similer traits as the origonal.
http://www.indiaprofile.com/religion-cu ... aswati.htm
Add 2000 to today. divide 2000 by 360=5.5555555
seven colours in a rainbow.
seven notes in music.
The scale ascends, we are?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
skyfish
Senior Officer

Re: Sanskrit

Post by skyfish »

Good Morning!
I just found and read this thread. I think I can add to it.
The whole point of the higher levels of meditational practices were designed to provide one with a direct experience of brahman..the eternal...the aether. I call it a science of mind and soul. They were incredibly wise...we pale. Through this vision they were able to see directly the nature of the universe, to have a quantum experience....so to speak. This would surely be valuable in certain scientific areas...not to mention the affect it has on the experiencer! It can be a tremendously draining experience, and most are not up to it, but at the same time, so startling that it is always recognized as a special event. The lower forms of yoga were designed to strengthen the body before one progressed to kundalini yoga...and strived for samadhi. If not acheived correctly, problems can arise. There is a danger. Gopi Krishna wrote about his experience with kundalini gone wrong. Not much awareness of this subject today...not even in modern india....they are looking to the west!

The swastika is also a symbol for brahman....the two diredctions of rotation...just positive and negative...yin yang.

Oppenheimer and others saw the value. It can light the way for us...now...today!
"WHY WAS OPPENHEIMER TRANSLATING THE VEDIC VERSES HIMSELF?"

The translations back in those days probably could not adequately express these key principals...lost in translation. I am sure he wanted to get the pure stuff. But good news! There are numerous translations available now days...barnes and noble...amazon...love the internet! Translated by guys with long indian names!

Oppenheimer thought that nuclear bombs were shiva? Shiva is the energy available in the aether...the power to destroy worlds....truly.

Oh..almost forgot...a king of one of the ancient rishi kingdoms commisioned his 9 brightest scientists to each write a book on a different technology. Included were field propulsion, materials for vimana construction, invisibility, weaponry...and others. I read somewhere that there was supposedly scrolls of the ancient text in tibet. We know who ended up there. And really, the nazis...were mostly eastern influenced...theosophy, they were meditating seeking samadhi, they used the swastika and they had a concept of the "black sun"...it is found in the darkness...that is the experience of samadhi...a little bird told me!

Oh almost forgot...double layered golden box...a capacitor. With petrovoltaic materials inside....maybe really a fractal antenna....the creators own receiver! What were those tablets made out of?

Reading the upanishads looses the energy....and this forum! Guess it's cheaper than therapy!
skyfish
>( {)">

PS...Jung...had a fascination with Ichthyus symbology...
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Oh...and...
In the Vedas there are descriptions of the relationship and nature of the universe in it's manifestations. The descriptions were the results of the illumination.
Check out tibetan buddhist sand mandalas...very beautiful and the represent this process...and are destroyed at the end of the ceremony. Transient nature of the material...

I would love to meet the Dalai Lama...he is so full of joy...the divine spark shines brightly through him. We would probably just stand there look at each other and laugh!

Oh..and...
the upanishads have portions that are like instructional booklets on how to acheived samadhi...a masters instructions to his disciple...you have to pick out the cultural references...and see the deities for their qualities that relate to certain properties of the universe. The main, most valuable perspective, in mho, is the description of brahman. If you accept there is an underlying medium that all the universe is manifest out of...and it is eternal...and has a consciousness quality....it is clear that if you manipulate brahman...the aether...you control the foundations of creation...now that is something of value!

Three day weekend! I need it!

skyfish
>( {)">
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

And the method of VIMANA propulsion was circulating mercury. Sounds like nazi bell...kind of...but in a vimana...
It was rotated in a circle,,,like a doughnut. Like a super hall effect...hall effect I belive points in the right direction...similar to poldenktov's rotating ceramic discs....aether flow 90 degrees to rotation.
maybe that should be in download section??? Do a plama doughnut...as dense and energetic as you can make it...and rotate the field...yes....iron ring in center of tube....coil wound...drive with induction....?

I am still seeing an infinity symbol...power loop? broadcast power? natural antenna?...natural power source??? sacred geometry....should be in download section....lol

Also, one of the nine books dealt with affecting people at a distance...putting them to sleep...affecting their minds. Saw a post about human capacitance and weaponization...sounds similar.
In Mohenjo Dara, there are remains of vitrified pottery...exposed to very high temp. There is talk of alien beings too...
skyfish
>( { )">
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

In Search of Ancient Helicopters

Post by Paul S. »

skyfish wrote: Oh..almost forgot...a king of one of the ancient rishi kingdoms commisioned his 9 brightest scientists to each write a book on a different technology. Included were field propulsion, materials for vimana construction, invisibility, weaponry...and others.
I've seen a (the?) website that delves into those topics. In fact Morgan directed me to it. I'll have to go a-rummaging to find the URL. But I recall not being entirely persuaded that the site or the material were "genuine." The illustration that accompanied the text were just to.... contemporary.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

To every so called leyline, I detect NINE parallel lines, each with it's own flow.
Where 55 such sets of nine parallel lines meet( the centre line, No 5 forms the central vector point)
All the contents of the 55x9 lines circulate around the polygon pathways created by the lines.
A dominant cross feature is formed due to the spacing of the angles of the lines, thus a concentration of the circulations is compressed into the cross.
The circulations also gather up content, and each adjoining such vector point is circulating either clockwise or anti-clockwise, thus a snake like flow is detectable circulating around adjoining vector points' and travelling across from circulation to opposite circulation, the distance between the points determing the harmonics, even often the circulations overlap each other, series of them around a central point)
The above is operating most confusingly in both directions at once, with one flow on top of the other.

Light upon light, g-d guides whom He will to his light.

If the flows are information?, then all information is circulating to every created thing.
however each entity utilises that information is specific to it's self.

Nobody needs to write anything down, we have to re-learn how to read the nine lines.
This is where sanskrit and hebrew may reveal the mirrors , and how the shapes match the mirrors?

If both faces of DNA are mirrows, then imagine the information twisting and been reflected within the rope like turns.

Junglelord can do this, I think it will have taken a lot of concentration to achieve it, but then, bingo.
The treeincarnation videos are good to help grasp the above.
I often ask people to describe a tree to Me, and from where it grows from.
It is very rare that anyone describes the roots, or that the tree grows into the ground, and into space.

We do a similer thing to the tree, luckily there is a surplus of the opposite charge that the earth creates above the surface, and the SURFACE can be on every floor of a tower block, but to scale, it will spiral and thin as you gain altitude above the surface of the earth.

This is a link to treeincarnation, and is to do with numbers, think of the shape of numbers, the audio links are on the left.
http://www.treeincarnation.com/articles/Number.htm
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:I often ask people to describe a tree to Me, and from where it grows from.
It is very rare that anyone describes the roots, or that the tree grows into the ground, and into space.

Kevin
If it didn't grow roots into the ground and only grew up, it would fall over.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Balance, Mikado. Balance.

If that same tree grew only roots then it would never put a leaf to the sky, never be seen and appreciated ... but worse than that it would never collect the sunlight that it needs to pipe to those roots.

Seeing a wierd dream again perhaps but some can be worried about those shafts to the light above. Its hard keeping those vent tubes working right. But they have to be kept open. EHD
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado14 wrote:
kevin.b wrote:I often ask people to describe a tree to Me, and from where it grows from.

Kevin

Mikado
Do You fall over?
I just wrote a lengthy reply that vanished into the aether, annoyingly.
The Trees are altering GRAVITY, by turning the direction of their dual torroidal field structure, thus they create a gradient to the top of them, that the water flows towards.
It is not an either or neither situation, and the very advanced beings called trees utilise all available conditions and supplies to create themselves from, they do not eat each other, or anything else, they do not grow out of the ground, otherwise there would be one great big hole .
They are utilising the system to perfection, why do you think the druids worshipped them?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:

Kevin

Mikado
Do You fall over?
I just wrote a lengthy reply that vanished into the aether, annoyingly.
The Trees are altering GRAVITY, by turning the direction of their dual torroidal field structure, thus they create a gradient to the top of them, that the water flows towards.
It is not an either or neither situation, and the very advanced beings called trees utilise all available conditions and supplies to create themselves from, they do not eat each other, or anything else, they do not grow out of the ground, otherwise there would be one great big hole .
They are utilising the system to perfection, why do you think the druids worshipped them?
Kevin
kevin, I was having a bit of humor with you and I, for some unknown reason, inadvertently left out the <g>. At the time I did it, I was thinking of Neenee and the pea.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: In Search of Ancient Helicopters - What about Jet Planes?

Post by htmagic »

Paul S. wrote:
skyfish wrote: Oh..almost forgot...a king of one of the ancient rishi kingdoms commisioned his 9 brightest scientists to each write a book on a different technology. Included were field propulsion, materials for vimana construction, invisibility, weaponry...and others.
I've seen a (the?) website that delves into those topics. In fact Morgan directed me to it. I'll have to go a-rummaging to find the URL. But I recall not being entirely persuaded that the site or the material were "genuine." The illustration that accompanied the text were just to.... contemporary.

--PS
Paul, Skyfish,

I would be most interested in this URL. Paul, we can sift the specs from the pepper.
Since many people including the Germans and Teller were interested in the Vedas, there must have been clues there for them to use...

I know there has been a recent flood of information on your forum, but as Linda says, for the next book. When do you expect your current book will be released? (Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? ) :mrgreen:

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado,
I realised your intent, but it gave me a chance to rant a little about tree's, after having one talk to me, I view them far far differently now.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Balance, Mikado. Balance.

If that same tree grew only roots then it would never put a leaf to the sky, never be seen and appreciated ... but worse than that it would never collect the sunlight that it needs to pipe to those roots.

Seeing a wierd dream again perhaps but some can be worried about those shafts to the light above. Its hard keeping those vent tubes working right. But they have to be kept open. EHD

Elizabeth Helen Drake,

Strange that you mention trees and pipes in the same post. As the inner workings of the tree is important to its growth, the inner structure of the vent tubes is important. Some may look for a complicated process to insure its strength when in reality the solution is quite easy. Once the answer is found, how to keep them open will also be found. Sometimes things are perceived different ways by different people. To watch 2 people in a cave, trying to come to the same conclusion but taking different paths can be quite amusing.

Worry, fear, and confusion can make the process of understanding difficult for some, especially me.

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

kevin.b wrote:Mikado,
I realised your intent, but it gave me a chance to rant a little about tree's, after having one talk to me, I view them far far differently now.
kevin
Kevin,

OK, now I have to ask the question - What did the tree say to you?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...