Sanskrit

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: going to the original

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote:You will soon see that Dr. Brown had a close companion who studied Sanskrit also. And your point is well taken. translations miss much and I submit that there were men who were extraordinarily interested in getting to the ROOT of ancient information. Points well made. twigsnapper
Yes, my chess adversary, I bet there were and I suppose you don't know about any of that now, do you?

Tibetans teach of the life cycle, it applies in many ways to many things.

Old writings that would turn religion on it's proverbial ear.

To know such things would be a blessing and a curse.

To know such things would be an advantage.

Those that have known such things were persecuted

Those that survived went underground until man was ready.

The question I have is.....who currently has the advantage?

Someone does, but then, you wouldn't know now, would you?

Just a ponder,......a Mikado one at that

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Not again!

Post by Mikado14 »

Restless night, for some reason, it was another technicolor experience.

What do you think there Mr. Twigsnapper,

Any ideas on the location of an ancient device that was golden inside and out?

Beautiful rolling green hills and open meadows until a stone building, cut stone, came into view. In it's bowels was a vault. Oh, let's not forget about the books and other items.

What really happened to the young Townsend when he first boarded the Caroline and discussed his theories? Did someone realize that he held the key? At what point was he initiated or whatever they call it? Don't remember reading that.

Just another Mikado ponder,
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

networking

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Hello Mikado,

A "download evening" I would guess.

While all that was happening it seems that one of our newer members (Radomir) got into a discussion about motorcycles (?) with Mr. Twigsnapper which is an interesting read. viewtopic.php?p=4236#4236
Start there and read if you get a chance. Its sort of a charming and sometimes chilling exchange.

Mr. Twigsnapper mentions "losing a friend" from a " fall from a low bridge" and I thought when I read that of the scene in " The Good Shepherd" where Edward was being told of "losses" of agents .... and I thought sadly, thats just about the way that experience would have been reported.

But on to motorcycles. It was brought up again what a fan of motorcycles Dr. Brown was and then I remembered that picture which Paul had posted months ago of him in England apparently .... dressed as if he had ridden a motorcyle, for sure. Its a cool picture. It might take me awhile but I'll try to include that link. Its a strong indication of what an individual Dr. Brown was. I think thought that " The Wild Bunch" could have probably learned some stuff from him!

And you learn things everyday. I had never heard that exchange between Dr. Brown and Morgan, where Morgan was able to tell his mentor ....."No, you can't ride. You are too valuable" ... which I am sure were the same words Dr. Brown had used with him so many years yearlier. Lovely thought! Good morning/afternoon everybody! ( And thanks for the private messages worrying over my health. I am fine now, or at least as normal as I tend to be! thanks again! ) Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado14,
The golden box, golden inside and outside , will have had a material between the inside and the outside.( W.Reich)
If it were in an old stone building that building would have been covered in organic and inorganic layers(W. Reich)
The clue is in the box, there is nothing to the eye in the box.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I have been thinking about this sanskrit business.
Theres no way that anyone , or better group of people would learn this to communicate in, it would be simple for those that did talk it to understand.
So there must be something else built into it that you could perhaps communicate in if only a select grouping knew what the words refered to, and that would be numbers.
because i spend so much time looking back, where I find so much evidence of dowsing, i have noticed that many cultures use descriptive words to identify certain things, gods in particuler.
These words mainly identify gods with celestial bodies, and in hindu which seems to derive from sanskrit , there are quite a list.
What else I have noted because of the strange view I have of the world, is that the celestial bodies are responsible for certain angles around 360 degrees.
We are all familier with this as far as the circuler zodiac is concerned, but rather than just the twelve imagine say 100.
If these hundred names of gods were used, and refered to numbers o to 100 you would have a very difficult code to break?
But more, what if those names of gods are actually numbers of angles around 360 degrees.
Who would know what those angles were?
Still thinking
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

say it

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:Mikado14,
The golden box, golden inside and outside , will have had a material between the inside and the outside.( W.Reich)
If it were in an old stone building that building would have been covered in organic and inorganic layers(W. Reich)
The clue is in the box, there is nothing to the eye in the box.
Kevin
Actually, the little diddy that I posted was for our lovable yet paradoxical Mr. Twigsnapper. I wanted to see his response. However, if you believe you know what I am talking about ......then just say it.

Mikado
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
I can't be certain that i know what you are thinking about, but because i am immersing myself in the thoughts of this forum, dont be surprised if i do.
As I wont be by others almost out thinking me.
The golden box, I often love to study the artifacts from Egypt, I look at them in my way, a dowsers view.
I see gold as a near perfect attractor and path of low resistance.
I see it employed in abundance, I do not see greed.
I also see electrum, again a perfect conductor.
Thats a lot of I,s, must stop doing that.
So the box, by arranging pathways of least resistance one way, and restricting an exit pathway, anything flowing into the box will accumulate, but if you open the box, you will SEE nothing.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

Vedic Texts and mathematical Significance

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

Trickfox, et al.

What have you discovered? Done any research down this line lately? I have some more stuff for you. But it's too late tonight to pass it on.

Talk tomorrow night or Saturday. But keep this thread alive. It's going to be crucial in the coming chapters.

LBL
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. ~ Albert Einstein
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

why do you say that?

Post by Victoria Steele »

LBL,

Not that I disagree with you at all. I think I do think that sanskrit is going to be mentioned again and will be important but I just thought that I would ask why YOU feel that way. That its an important subject. Can you share your thoughts with us ? You must really think this information is going to be important or you wouldn't have said it was going to be "crucial" to us?

Victoria
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

Importance of Sanskrit

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

Ok, gang, so you totally won't believe this but a week ago last Thursday (June 21) I had a dream, that foreshadowed what we're discussing about Tolstoy and Dolan passing on a gold watch to the 13th Dalai Lama. But the morning after I had the dream, I forgot about it.... until last Thursday.

It was one of those dreams that you see everything very clearly, but really can't hear what's going on. It was mostly in black and white, but there was definite color in some important spots. This is what I remember of the dream. It was in 2 parts.

First part of the dream, I was walking or floating behind two guys walking on a gravel road, between two mountains. The mountains weren't very tall, it seemed like maybe kind of like the Santa Ana mountains, rather than Big Bear mountains. (sorry, relating to what I know). I couldn't see what the two men looked like, but one of them I remember to be very tall. The shorter one had a gray satchel over his back and he was carrying something in a red box.

The box was fairly small.

The one thing that stood out to me as I am remembering this dream is that the two men seemed to be English speaking folk (in that they appeared from behind to be of Anglican ancestry), but they were not speaking English. Now I recognize most languages (even Arabic and Hebrew), even if I can't speak it, and it was not a language I recognized.
Looking back, it may have been Hindu, or even a Vedic language such as Sanskrit.

In the entire portion of the dream, I remember trying to catch up to them, and to get a glimpse of them from the front, but everytime I tried to move, they moved faster (or so it seemed).

After a short while, the two men faded into the distance and I woke up and had to go to the bathroom (I drank a lot of water the night before).

After I went back to bed, I had a second dream, and this one I was an active participant. Andy and I were in a large rotunda classroom; there were a lot of different types of people there. I remember students, adults, professors, and military.

Andy was at the lectern, and I was at the chalkboard and I was drawing out whatever he was saying, and then we switched and then he would go to the chalkboard and write something. I remember seeing a lot of weird symbols and geometrical shapes.

I have had my share of math, and none of the stuff being written in my dream was anything I remember ever learning.

So I remember that the only two items in the room that had color was the coat of a gentleman in the back of the room. He was standing (the only one standing) and he had one hand behind his back, and one holding a folder. His coat was light blue. The other color I recall was the dark blue of the military suit. Everything else was black and white.

Could it have been Sanskrit and whatever Trickfox was wanting to learning at the beginning of this thread? I suppose.

I have had many dreams that were like that, a lot of detail, and then I forget about it, until SOMETHING reminds me of the dream. Kind of like deja vu.

So this, Victoria, is why I wrote what I did a few days ago. The odd thing is I recalled the dream the same morning Twigsnapper wrote about the gold watch, but before he mentioned it. I think it was Thursday morning.

Anyways, what do you all think?

LBL
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. ~ Albert Einstein
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

this is interesting

Post by Victoria Steele »

This is something Mr. Twigsnapper said about a year ago!

viewtopic.php?p=1941#1941

("Trickfox: I think that you have noticed in the things that happen here on the forum that the information that you THINK that you need iinitially shows up in unexpected forms. I noted your interest in learning sanskrit, but the language itself is not the prize for you. Its the answer to the question "WHY WAS OPPENHEIMER TRANSLATING THE VEDIC VERSES HIMSELF?"

You know there is much to be said for recognizing the possibility that the man at the end of th shovel, when he unearths something new, is not necessarily capable of interrpretting what he has found. Yet in this world, He who discovers something can generally describe its properties and its history to the rest of us. Still though, I hope you can see, he is just basically the bloke at the end of the shovel.

Why did Dr. Brown have as his partner a man who was also TRANSLATING VEDIC VERSE HIMSELF.

Because ............... in the earlier translation something very important was lost. Anybody understand what that might have been and how that might have happened? Throwing the gauntlet out here to Pauls advisory group. What can you make of that? " )

Its worth looking at because I guess Paul is getting ready to talk about Mr. Kitselman finally? Victoria
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Sanskrit and the vimanas.
http://www.hinduwisdom.info/Vimanas.htm
Egypt and the ability to tap the universal electric are closely related.
They are of another TIME, not the time you have been TOLD of.
They paint a picture, don't buy the picture , its fake.
http://www.mysteriousworld.com/journal/ ... mer/Osiria

Dr Brown talks of layers of TIME, we are nearing a point , that the layers come close together.
TIME is near , when we can walk through the looking glass into wonderland.
Its all similer to playing cards ready to fall.
We are not Darwian evolved beings from apes, we are descended down from the high intelligence of former civilizations, if we learn from their folly, we can raise even higher, or do as they did, and weaponize space.
The choice is freely ours.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

not speaking for others

Kevin,

I am not speaking for Paul here at the moment, nor anyone else on the forum.

But I just wanted you to know that I agree with what you have said one hundred percent. Each sentence. We do not know yet, I believe, who we are .... where we actually came from on that road of development ... but as the "Angel" said to Hagar..... Where
WILL YOU GO?

Thats still to be seen. I have great faith in us. I expect us to take our rightful place in the Universe. And like you ... I expect that we will be given that opportunity .... soon. Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

submarines and flying saucer brotherhoods?

I am just going to copy this

from what Kevin called our attention to http://www.hinduwisdom.info/Vimanas.htm

Note the figure in the original .... with the third eye. Is it just me, or is it reminiscent of Morgans thump stick figure??????

"That secret societies or "Brotherhoods" of exceptional, "enlightened" human beings would have preserved these inventions and the knowledge of science, history, etc., does not seem surprising. Many well known historical personages including Jesus, Buddah, Lao Tzu, Confucious, Krishna, Zoroaster, Mahavira, Quetzalcoatl, Akhenaton, Moses, and more recent inventors and of course many other people who will probably remain anonymous, were probably members of such a secret organization. It is interesting to note that when Alexander the Great invaded India more than two thousand years ago, his historians chronicled that at one point they were attacked by "flying, fiery shields" that dove at his army and frightened the cavalry. These "flying saucers" did not use any atomic bombs or beam weapons on Alexander's army however, perhaps out of benevolence, and Alexander went on to conquer India. It has been suggested by many writers that these "Brotherhoods" keep some of their Vimanas and Vailixi in secret caverns in Tibet or some other place is Central Asia, and the Lop Nor Desert in western China is known to be the center of a great UFO mystery. Perhaps it is here that many of the airships are still kept, in underground bases much as the Americans, British and Soviets have built around the world in the past few decades. Still, not all UFO activity can be accounted for by old Vimanas making trips to the Moon for some reason. Unknown alloys have been revealed in the ancient palm leaf manuscripts.

Oddly ... our forum so far seems to have touched on all these subjects!. Comments? The writer makes many leaps..... the keeping ships in caverns? is a classic example. How would he know well enough to speculate that? I'd sure love to see one of those caverns if this were possible. Oh, but theres that word ...PERHAPS ............perhaps its all false ..... or Perhaps some of this could be true? Or Perhaps .... a thousand points in between! Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Yea.... I got it Victoria.

Post by Trickfox »

Victoria.

You are quite correct.. I was very interested as to WHY Oppenheimer was interested. Please remember what he was heard wispering when the first nuclear explosion occured. "I have become death,...the destroyer of worlds".

By the way, I have obtained very exclusive high speed photographs of the actual first few thousanth of a second during the blast. They reveal some very interesting issues. Also the issue of the contents of a very strong hollow metallic sphere left nearby the explosion. Some fascinating results.

Vedic math sounds more interesting than Sanscrit LBL.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com