EARLY RADAR

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

EARLY RADAR

Post by twigsnapper »

Paul,

Lets see, you have Townsend Browns return on a ship laden with some gold. Reports of war games in the Baltics, Chamberlains "Peace in Our Time"

But what else was happening. I challenge all of you history buffs out there to please correct any mistakes I may make, but this is my recollection.

Radar showed up in some of its first forms on the coast of England during the spring of 1939. I believe they called it "the home chain". There were 18 of these stations and they were manned around the clock for the next 6 years. Later they would serve as part of the early warning system when England was being bombed.

Fate may have stepped in here. German scientists working on the development of radar at the time focused on something that they could prove to Hitler would be up and running in less than a year (apparently that was part of the arrangement his scientists had with him, they could only concentrate on things that could be most immediately turned to his war effort and time was of the essence. The Germans therefore concentrated on decimeter wavelengths while the English (and Americans) concentrated on short waves in centimeters. That decision turned out to be a wonderful advantage to the Allies.

So, is that going along with what you have found so far. You will not have to go far to find the name of Loomis, as you already know. Twigsnapper
Trickfox
The Magician

Alfred Loomis befriending Dr. Brown?

Post by Trickfox »

Mr. Twigsnapper

Are you suggesting that Dr. Brown became friends with yet another eccentric and foward thinking scientist such as Alfred Loomis, who's description includes the following text

"A fabulously wealthy scientist performs groundbreaking experiments on the nature of time in his stone castle and, after hosting a sumptuous feast for his colleagues and friends, forces his guests to participate in brain-wave experiments while hypnotized".

I'll bet he got along well with the Caroline group back then!!

Apparently he helped the British designed and built the first two thousand Radars used in the war.

Inventor of the LORAN Navigation system.

Sounds like my kind of guy already. I think I'll try and find his "Time related experimental work" to see what his metric tensor approach was.

Thank you again for that tasty morsel of historical intrigue. I suspect Paul will allready be working on a part of the story where Brown ends up at the Tuxedo Park Lab.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

the nature of time

Post by Victoria Steele »

WHAT? PERFORMED EXPERIMENTS ON THE NATURE OF TIME?

I guess I am going to have to go out and get that book on Tuxedo Park just to be able to keep up with whats going on around here.

What little I have read Loomis seems a very intriguing man and they say his "guest list" at his Tuxedo Park estate included some of the very most famous. Indeed Mr. Twigsnapper, thank you for this. Whats around the corner now I wonder?

Early radar? Would some development regarding that have been so important as to warrent this kind of secrecy. Well, yeah, I'll just bet.

And I'll just bet that one of the reasons that Loomis kept a low profile is that he didn't want to be swarming with Nazi agents. And if he was concerned about that? I'll just bet I know the person he was talking with about security and protection from leaks. The man who was already setting up a network to identify German spies and create counterspies. Of course .... Pauls man Stephenson. OK guys. I'm on the next page.

But Trickfox .... why was he interested in hypnotism? Unless that was being used as part of the cover? Victoria
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

control/understanding of "conciousness"

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Victoria ,

What if Loomis was actually looking into the possibility of a program for the future which would control conciousness? I know that seems a way out thought but come along with me for a moment.

We are talking about keeping some REALLY BIG SECRETS here folks. Just how do you go about doing that. Maybe you can mess with peoples minds. Mess with the way that they interpret things initially.

I mean. If I wanted to keep someone from seeing something he wasn't supposed to see ..... like (being wild here, going back to Adamskis "flying saucer") Like one of those saucers sitting in a field. Could I somehow create a situation where people would see ....... a tractor in that field?

Its a wild thought but actually I have to credit Lisa for that. She just simply said. " If you want to hide something just make it seem like something else." and when she said that, I wondered. Then the word "hypnotism" came up from Trickfoxs message and hit me in the face. Is that sort of thing possible? Can you actually control conciousness like that. I mean , control mass thinking?

And then the other thought suddenly. Here for most of this forum we have been talking about finally "SEEING" what is actually out there and it all fits in. If it wasn't actually time for humanity to SEE anything ... then someone would have had to run the most amazing disinformation campaign in the history of man. Sheeze. Mark C.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Oh yeah, a LOT of homework

Post by Paul S. »

As I just posted elsewhere (the Chapter 40 thread, I think), the stuff we're talking about in this thread now looms large.

There was so much going on in this period, from, say, 1938 (Hitler's first foreign incursions) to 1940 (the Battle of Britain), that some time needs to be devoted following the various developments that are beginning to materialize.

Twigsnapper mentions RADAR, that's certainly one of them, and that brings Loomis into the picture, one way or another.

But then there is Fermi in Chicago assembling the first atomic pile.

And, as grinder mentions elsewhere, Hitler and Himler are sending expeditions to Tibet... what for? Some say they are searching for the relics of ancient science -- a lost, advanced civilization with means to harness 'the power of a thousand suns.' Shades of Indiana Jones! The Lost Ark!

Not to mention whatever it is that Townsend Brown was working on, behind the scenes as well.

So, yeah, this is a fertile area, and needs to be researched very thoroughly in hopes of finding the connections between the "big stories" that are unfolding and the one we are telling here.

I have a lot of books on my desk right now. Hopefully I will get to spend the time I need with each one in the days ahead...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

may we join you?

Post by Mark Culpepper »

May we join you in this research? Lisa and I were talking about looking over some of the books that I have in my library and looking for things that your story might touch or need. She has sort of been "rained out" for just a little bit. The riding arena she was using sustained some damage so until they bring the sand back where it belongs (bad news, but the horses were fine) she is not able to put time in and she really wants to help.

So, just warning you that between the corn on the cob, the barbeque ribs and the fireworks, we will be reading. I hope that we can come up with something interesting. Good thing is with our summary .... we learn also. And time spent with my daughter I am learning, is a joy.

And you are right Linda B. , Lisa is a great joy to me. Though when you do have a daughter someday I am sure that you and Andrew will spend the worry time that I also spend. Talk about interviews for the Caroline Group. I'll just bet I could match that. But for now I am lucky. She considers Blinker her knight in shining armor, even though its a bit tarnished she would rather work on him than a neighborhood boy. I pay the board happily. Whatever the horse wants! Mark C.
Trickfox
The Magician

Time Experiments described

Post by Trickfox »

Victoria this is where Dr Brown's work would become pertinent.

Loomis' investigations of the natural time interval and Etherial/Ephemis differences.

Having been recently invented (late 20s) the crystal clock is practically immune to variations in level and shock and can be used as, an instrument of precision under conditions entirely unsuitable to pendulum clocks. For this reason it performs satisfactorily in practically any location, including earthquake zones, and may be used in transit as in a submarine, in an airplane or on the railroad.

Some of the outstanding properties of the quartz oscillator clock were discussed in 1932 by A. L. Loomis and W. A. Marrison*, in relation to a series of experiments comparing the performance of quartz clocks at Bell Telephone Laboratories in New York and a set of synchronome free-pendulum clocks operating in the Loomis Laboratory in Tuxedo Park, about fifty miles away. The comparison was effected through a circuit maintained between the two laboratories over which a 1,000-cycle current controlled by a crystal in New York was used to drive the Loomis Chronograph** in Tuxedo Park. During part of the time, signals from the clocks were sent back over the same circuit and recorded on the Bell Laboratories' Spark Chronograph***.

The quartz oscillator assembly was located at the Bell Telephone Laboratories at the time of these experiments. The four ring crystals in their individual temperature-controlled 'ovens' are mounted under hermetically sealed bell jars to avoid the effects of ambient temperature and atmospheric pressure changes. The vacuum tube oscillator circuits are immediately below the bell jars; and the control, monitoring and power supply equipment in the remainder of the space.

One of the most interesting results of these cooperative experiments was the measurement of a periodic variation in the rate of the pendulum clocks in phase with the lunar daily cycle. The amount of this daily variation is very small, being only a few tenths of a millisecond, but readily observable in comparison with a stable rate standard that does not vary with gravity.

*Modern Development in precision clocks, Alfred L. Loomis and W,A, Marrison, A.I.E.E. trans, v 51,pp.527-537.June,1932.
**The precise measurement of time, A.L.Loomis, Monthly Notices, R.A.S v.91, March, 1931.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Trickfox
The Magician

Brown Fermi Connections

Post by Trickfox »

Paul, everyone, I found this on great website

Recently there has been a modification which concerns the definition for the term "vacuum" in physics, as documented by a paper in the American Scientist, March-April 1980, titled "Is The Vacuum Really Empty?" by Prof. Walter Greiner, Univ. of Frankfurt, BRD, and Prof. Joseph H. Hamiliton, Vanderbilt Univ., Nashville, TN.
The authors conclude that a neutral vacuum is by no means as "empty" as the previously claimed in our textbooks, and suggests a new definition as follows:
"The vacuum is the lowest stable state that a region of space can have WHILE BEING PENETRATED BY CERTAIN FIELDS".
Because of the tremendous time lag in our educational system, many research projects and their ensuing experimental data have been withheld from public scrutiny. The scientific community tends to have a vested interest in preserving the system it created and of which it is a part.

A case in point are the carefully conducted experiments of T.T. Brown with charged bodies in a high vacuum, as described in mt booklet Ether Fields (1977). These experiments suggest the actual presence of certain fields in vacuum, whether we call them gravitaional field, tachion-field, ether field, neutrino or Fermi- sea, etc. is of secondary importance at this moment. Although Brown spent, reportedly, more than $200,000 of his own funds over several decades on such experiments, he was nevertheless unable to have the results published in the scientific media of America.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: Brown Fermi Connections

Post by Paul S. »

Trickfox wrote:Paul, everyone, I found this on great website
Nice find, Trickfox. Got a URL?
Recently there has been a modification which concerns the definition for the term "vacuum" in physics, as documented by a paper in the American Scientist, March-April 1980, titled "Is The Vacuum Really Empty?" by Prof. Walter Greiner, Univ. of Frankfurt, BRD, and Prof. Joseph H. Hamiliton, Vanderbilt Univ., Nashville, TN.
This is not the first time I've heard Vanderbilt mentioned recently.... why, I drove right by there today... I'll have to see if this Hamilton is still there.
A case in point are the carefully conducted experiments of T.T. Brown with charged bodies in a high vacuum, as described in mt booklet Ether Fields (1977). These experiments suggest the actual presence of certain fields in vacuum, whether we call them gravitaional field, tachion-field, ether field, neutrino or Fermi- sea, etc. is of secondary importance at this moment. Although Brown spent, reportedly, more than $200,000 of his own funds over several decades on such experiments, he was nevertheless unable to have the results published in the scientific media of America.
I wonder... "unable" to publish... or did he ever really try?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Trickfox
The Magician

Still Filtering

Post by Trickfox »

Paul, Victoria, others

Regarding published scientific notes created by T.T. Brown.

Maybe the caroline group told him he could write them but they could only be viewed by a "Cleared individual with the need to know" in which case Brown's work IS published but unavailable to the public. Even Close familly members may not even be aware of this.

I'll check on the "mt booklet Ether Fields (1977)" reference to see if this is real. No use sending everyone else on a wild goose chase. I don't want to distract you with too many details, so I'll just get you the non-math portions and break them up in my previous posts to expand on the ideas we are developing. I'll let you reduce the pertinent technical story, and I'll back it up with the technical facts, in the parts of the forum. Once you begin to see how all the TIME INTERVAL math comes into play you will probably begin to understand my theory about this "Timeline Pinching" stuff that causes hiccups.

Trickfox
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

to publish, or not to publish

I am just a little confused. On one hand I believe Trickfox basically said that Townsend Brown was "Unable to publish" ?

And then Paul comes back with "unable to" or paraphrasing here " didn't bother to, or decided against, publishing. "

So ...... publishing what exactly? His scientific notebooks? From what I read on Andrew Bollands site the notebooks that had been "released" without the families permission ..... are you considering that "published?"
I always thought a published paper was put out by a scientific society or something like that.

I can see why Dr. Brown would have been reluctant to broadcast his findings if he knew that they would probably end up classified anyway.

And isn't this the same information that was coming out of Russia under Kozyrevs name? Only he added the "intelligent " part to it, or have I jumped too many points in the story? Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

follow me into "how"

Post by Trickfox »

viewtopic.php?p=1839#1839

How did Kozyrev and Brown's work become combined

NO MATH, just long rides in cardinal logic

more on the math in other areas later.

trickfox
Trickfox
The Magician

To be Published or not to be published That is the question!

Post by Trickfox »

you know what It does not matter if they were published in the past, or maybe they are being published openly now, or perhaps they are about to be rediscovered therefore reconfirmed and so finally publish as the experiment ends and the end proof becomes published soon in a recognized forum like the Singularity Institute. I think to become capable of understanding "subconscious control" the information needs to be organized into a media that is learnable in a several flash views filled with graphics and virtual reality just like in the movie "Lawnmower man".

At first you just get inondated with several mandalas, to get a primer in topology. then you fall into a fancy math program.

One way or another people will have to have a curriculum rather important to get past their "toy lifters" and into the interstellar communications field.

What do you suppose come first "the flying saucer" or "a possible way of controlling natural free energy forces" that could also be used to make flying saucers work.

Perhaps both of those acheivements are less important that discovering that we are not alone in the universe, and that contact has been and is still being made but we have no real control over many situations from our end.

Any or all of this may be happening, we will just wait and see what happens with all those scientists invited at Tuxedo park. How many want to guess Dr. Brown was one of them?

OK Paul It's up to you to tell us the real and most authentic point of view.

Trickfox
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Russian Link

Trickfox,

Just trying to stay up with you here, at least until some person who really understands higher math shows up to give you a proper response, but I do have one observation.

You asked "How did Kozyrevs and Browns work become combined, no Math, just long rides in cardinal logic.

I am not sure what you mean by the above. But I have a simple suggestion. Remember Morgan, the kid with the red hair? Remember how he sat down for lunch with the grandson of Tolstoy? Spoke fluent Russian with the man? It was some sort of a test and I guess that Morgan passed and began his life with the Caroline group. BUT WHY DID THEY NEED HIM TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK RUSSIAN SO FLUENTLY?

Do you think that it is possible that he was meant to be the link between Brown and Kozyrev .... right from the start? I don't know why, but I think that I am right on this. Paul has not yet said what Morgan did actually because he would be getting ahead of his story, but wanna bet thats part of it? How bout that for Steele logic? Victoria
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Kozyrev & Brown

Post by Paul S. »

Victoria Steele wrote:You asked "How did Kozyrevs and Browns work become combined, no Math, just long rides in cardinal logic.
I've shared some other insights (such as they are) re: the TTB/Morgan/Kozyrev connection elsewhere, namely here:

viewtopic.php?p=1846#1846

..and now I come to this section where there is more discussion of the connections between Our Man Brown and this Rooskie Kozyrev.

Going through my notes, I see that my first reference to Kozyrev showed up when I was directed to this article:

http://www.theavalonfoundation.org/kozyrev.htm

Anomalous Weight Changes In Agitated Granular Media:

The Influence of Chirality and a Possible Link To the Kozyrev Models

N. A. Reiter and L.L. Schillig - 09 March, 2002

The operative paragraphs, for our purposes:
As previously disclosed, we have turned from the concept of quantum teleportation as an explanation for the weight loss. We have reviewed again and again those two references from the earlier researchers who appeared to have been observing this identical phenomenon: Thomas Townsend Brown and Nikolai Kozyrev. Historically, it appears that T.T. Brown was never able to adequately model the effect or place it into any theoretical framework. He apparently did examine the effect in the early 1970s for a short period of time with considerable scrutiny, before leaving it for other matters of petro-voltaic phenomena.

On the other hand, N.A. Kozyrev appeared to find the weight change phenomenon to be within the framework of his intricate physical time / chronal energy theory. Because of this, we delved deeply into the experimental claims of the single available translated work by Kozyrev on the topic.
Now, you can see from this that it is the authors of this article that are drawing the golden thread connecting Brown and Kozyrev. I still don't have any material evidence of any actuall direct contact between the two. Nor do I have specific confirmation of indirect contact facilitated by a certain Russian -speaking "international security agent."

As I think I have pointed out elsewhere (but it does bear repeating), once I was put on the Kozyrev Trail, I found the "Divine Cosmos" site, which begins with a chapter devoted almost exclusively to Kozyrev:

CHAPTER 01: THE BREAKTHROUGHS OF DR. N.A. KOZYREV

http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?o ... &Itemid=36

Which begins with:
Dramatic scientific evidence that all of physical matter is formed by an “aetherâ€
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"