NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

SPLASH! YES, THIS WILL WORK. WELCOME.

I have named this from something that Raymond just said that he was using that particular post as his "notepad for random ideas " and that generated this idea. This is a freefloating posting area and I encourage anyone to use it as exactly that. Your own little notepad where you can share your "random ideas" with others. Because as you have probably figured by now there are some of us who believe nothing is random and taking notes is probably a good thing to do.

I'll start. Raymond. You said that your thought was that Townsend Brown must have kept notebooks which eventually will surface, but that your idea was that others will have already found their way to his conclusions, by the time the notebooks reappear. In other words his notebooks will serve as a confirmation. The completion of the circle. But the work will have to be done by others before that happens. Did I read your thought right there?

I believe that you might be absolutely right in that. Dr. Brown took notebooks away with him just before he died and I am assuming and trust that whomever has them now is taking extremely good care of them. And I have wondered when they will make their reappearance. But you are right I think, they should not until someone else reaches the same conclusion. Its work that needs to be done again by others ... on their own two feet and not particularly on his shoulders. And I believe that is entirely possible. Thanks for that consideration Trickfox. Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by Trickfox »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:
In other words his notebooks will serve as a confirmation. The completion of the circle. But the work will have to be done by others before that happens. Did I read your thought right there?
PRECISELY The formula repeats itself. Just like the tortoise on the fence post at a corolated time interval that we are noticing as we travel this road together.
I believe that you might be absolutely right in that. Dr. Brown took notebooks away with him just before he died and I am assuming and trust that whomever has them now is taking extremely good care of them. And I have wondered when they will make their reappearance. But you are right I think, they should not until someone else reaches the same conclusion. Its work that needs to be done again by others ... on their own two feet and not particularly on his shoulders. And I believe that is entirely possible. Thanks for that consideration Trickfox. Elizabeth
There are other contributors to thank also. The guardians are personal angels socially. Those people who know how to make different personalities learn to work together. There are the financial contributors to Sir Stephenson's efforts, the Caroline group. The two woman who supported Dr Brown. and everyone who listens and understands how this thing just flows.

Raymond
Last edited by Trickfox on Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

going around again

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Trickfox,

Just trying to keep up with the "flow of things" here!

I have been struck for a very long time now with the thought that historically, maybe we are just going around in a very big circle, over ground we have somehow covered before. Now , is this what you call a "hiccup" or is it something else here as well?

Trying to adopt Pauls "Its never either/ or", so if its not a hiccup then what could it ALSO be?

You know that I consider myself a little bit of a historian. I have tried to do an honorable job of teaching it during my career and I thought that I did a pretty good job. I am just now realizing that I was a good bit like a ship describing this wondrous floating white island, all the while having no concept of what was actually beneath the surface. or HOW MUCH WAS THERE.

I guess thats what Paul calls "having eyes opened" finally.

But you know, just finally SEEING doesn't mean that the work stops. Its just started. Now I have to interpret and understand what I am finally seeing and put it into some sort of context. Thats really difficult. And then, I am a teacher. And teachers share. But we have to understand the material ourselves first.

This thing about Himmlers expeditions for example. I know what all of us have been told about his search for the origins of the Aryan "race" and all of that. I can see now that was most likely just what he and his officers spread. It was useful propaganda. No way in heck would they say outright "We believe that ancient technology uncovered something that we can use now and we are going to grab what we can of it."

Think that would have "leaked to the press" from their end of it? Hardly. How did Hitler first hear about this "ancient technology" to start with? Did someone gift him with that information? Or did he just hear about it through his intelligence network? Pretty wild stories, but he took them seriously enough to send out expeditions.

And it hasn't really been "leaked to our press " either ..... or has it? And if any wild stories like that got out .... what would they look like? Indiana Jones, thats what. Or some of it anyway.

I encourage all of you NOW to study when you can about such things titled "Vedic Prophesies". Now I know that some of you might already decide that this information (being Hindu) is against your belief system. You might have already decided that such writings, as ancient as they are, can not possibly be the truth because they do not coincide with your current belief system. (and therefore not to be considered) but shouldn't we look upon things with new eyes here folks and then decide for ourselves on an individual basis? Is that the lesson here folks? That EVERYTHING should be looked at very hard with these new eyes?

Information waits for us. Mark C
Trickfox
The Magician

Arithmetics and Asymtotics

Post by Trickfox »

In 1983 a famous mathematician named George Cantor declared that Mathematics is entirely free in its development and coordinated to concepts previously introduced by precise definitions. Kurt Goëdel says: "Classes and concepts may be conceived as real objects existing independantly of our definitions and contributions". The exact same principle applies to the Macroscopic view of the expanding universe.

That is step one in our process.

It can thus be said that the "discovery of self" is acually a Hidden Markov Model which is not bound by linear time, and may infact involve the "hiccup process" whereby non-linear jumps back and forth through archived "EVENTS" allows each new observer to experience subjective interpretations of a hitherto interpreted "Historical" process.

Since this information is being "Presently" being added at "what is considered by some observers as a "PAST" event; - whereas "past observers of the same events (including this second process) did not "in the past" observe the very paragraph you are "presently reading".

Therefore those observers who are reading this thread for the very first time will be stunned to learn that the author of this post was unaware of the inclusion of the second process when the first process was being posted in this thread.

at the time, only the "multiple coexisting paradox theorem" and Godël loops were taken into consideration as "proof" of the existence of a Clifford Spacial quality to the make up of the universe.

Therein lies a hint at the birth of the singularity.

As allway (more to come)

(still trying to see through blindfold of the looking glass)
Raymond
Last edited by Trickfox on Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Trickfox
The Magician

A Noble scent

Post by Trickfox »

One of the great things about self-education is that it eventually becomes a lesson in Humility. I'm tring to create something technically abstract because I believe someone MAY want to know about it. :roll:

The truth is that I don't yet understand myself what this means completely, but it has both form, and substance, and I am simply downloading it for everyone's use, abuse, and criticism.

Perhaps the truth can only be real in my OWN lonely universe. In any case
I once told Paul that I had a map of the rabbit hole, but you know what,... I have to back up now because the road keeps bifurcating. Silly me thinking I will have no trouble navigating that rabbit hole. I will just follow the yellow brick road, turn around and back up a bit whenever I feel lost.

For instance, I had assumed that the last post I made turned out to be just another arbitrary variable, in reality it was just the unseen portion of a hidden Markov chain therefore logically we must eliminate the concept of 10 based "integers" alltogether, and adopt the "hiccup" as simply a chain of random purely symetrical binary data whereby the first binary bit and the last bit in this chain appears to us as a "universe sized" Haar function.

PERHAPS, the hiccup occurs "objectively" at the "pi interval" whereby pi transposes to aleph-null, and a dyadic rational becomes aleph-one in accordance to a Walsh Function (if I understand this correctly). The decimal point which seperates the pi ratio becomes the hiccup in a classical poynting vector whereby integers before the three "including the 3" are on one side of the symmetry, and the 1415.... are on the other side of the looking glass. Since Pi turns out to be an unrelated function which we have simply been using to describe the goemetrics of Eulidean "CIRCLES" and "SINE functions", We neglected to have looked at the symetrics of this "self evident" function as it might serve to describe a commonality to all processes in our universe.

The little voice in my head (which, apparently is not bound by linear time restraints), -speaks to me and it tells me that we are all connected and living as one. Animals, plants, fish, you name it. If it can be affected by mitogenic radiation it must be alive. So do how do you perform a polydimensional transposition to obtain the essence of the "living spirit" from it's form?

Perhaps one must adopt the acceptance of a singularity based process whereby everything has a symetrical relationship to CHAOS. and of course "perfect order" becomes a subjective "Chaotic process".(which is perhaps the true definition of the Stochastic process)

Ok now how do we distill this into something which expresses the truth and beauty of the discovery (Keats)

Let's use the spectrum of sound for a moment.

Elizabeth says that we are a loss when it comes to "words". Let me suggest that we experience a few audible equivalent on this type of polydimensional transposition information by listening to the works of a genius and Canadian poet named Christian Bok. see: http://ubu.wfmu.org/sound/bok/Bok-Chris ... sonate.mp3
This may take a few minutes to download from the net so please be patient and you will be rewarded

Now then perhaps the sidereal radiation which comes from afar in another universe :arrow: "where a little pea lives in the ocean" can be decoded spectrally into it's stochastic equivalent through the E/M spectrum from DC to Daylight.

The rest of the information needed is enormous and probably should be held an (n,t)-threshold scheme because it probably comes from ANU, and it is likely manipulated by way of sidereal gravitational vector fields. The first vector is from the self-awareness to the center of Earth, The second vector is from the self-awareness to the center of the Sun, and the third vector is from the self-awareness to the center of the milky way galaxy. Polar co-ordinates establish the origin, and cartesian co-ordinates determines the chirality.

Several more issues to come, but first I've got to jump into the future to August 7th 2007. My little kitty Cat still lives in Yucca Valley California. I would love to play with and relax because this information download continues to be very difficult. the problem is that I'm still thousands of miles away.

Back to normal time here (maybe....who the hell knows.... just disregard any of this unless it makes sense to you as it does to me)

Oh,... And Thank you Marc... I could not have done it quite the same way without your imput.

Raymond
Last edited by Trickfox on Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Trickfox
The Magician

The man with one red shoe

Post by Trickfox »

Mr. Twigsnapper, Longboardlovely, others

Somehow I feel a bit like Tom Hanks in the movie "the man with one Red shoe". Wondering if anybody remembers this comedy and that fantastically beautiful female agent working Tom Hanks?

Raymond
Trickfox
The Magician

Speaking of beautiful female agents

Post by Trickfox »

How come all the woman in the Brown familly story were so beautiful?
was that something that went along with a heavilly tanned private nudist husband.
I see that Victoria would agree with the fact that the Brown familly was liberal in character, but conservative in "first nature". I feel there is a great deal of wisdom in the public image and steamy private nature of the familly heritage.
Trickfox
Trickfox
The Magician

Could there be such parallel thoughts?

Post by Trickfox »

From: RENSE .COM You decide the validy of the information in here.
"get aspirin first"

The Lotus project involves studies of what is called a "Ganesh particle" which is capable of repairing damages cells. The Ganesh particle itself, which gives off light, has characteristics of being a living intelligence.

Burisch has witnessed an extra-terrestrial being first-hand at Area 51. That exposure included touch, probing, measuring body function, communication via hand signals.

Burisch is witness to human subjects being held against their will for experimentation per covert treaties between the U.S. government and extra-terrestrial governing bodies. The treaty, called Tau-IX, allows for abduction, removal of blood and reproductive samples and tissue; and does not control whether humans are maimed, tortured or that they might expire.

Fascinating ................. "Mr Spock"

trickfox
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Philadelphia X

Post by Mikado14 »

Hey, the Philadelphia Experiment is alive and well.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061019/ap_ ... visibility

I wonder... gravity......a gravity well.....light will bend around it hmmmm.

I will commit a sacrilege here.

I believe that in all stories, legends etc ,that there is a kernel of truth.

I believe there is some truth to the Philadelphia Experiment.

I believe that Dr. Brown knew or was involved in some capacity.

I believe that William Moore(from what I have read on the Internet, never did read the book) sold books and lied to Dr. Brown when he was interviewed.

I believe that this does not mean a hill of beans.

Now that I probably have enraged a few souls, my job is done on this subject

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Centrifugal Force Paradox

Post by Trickfox »

Question for Anyone?

Is anyone in the forum familiar with an article in March 1993 Scientific American Article by Marek Arthur Anramowicz called "Black Holes and the Centrifugal Force Paradox. in the abstract: "An object close to a black hole feels a certrigugal force pushing inwards rather than outward. This paradoxical effect has important implications for astrophysics".

In my humble opinion this is exactly where the far field polydimentional transposition occurs. Call it the "looking glass".

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trickfox
The Magician

Cool Animations

Post by Trickfox »

This is for Mikado

http://www.ece.duke.edu/~dschurig/

Please click on the animations at the scientist's website. It's a great way to see dynamic electromagnetic fields and torsion as well as kinetic forces.

Remember that we will be using the equivalent using ANOTHER FUNCTION.

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trickfox
The Magician

More about Dan Burisch

Post by Trickfox »

I posted this big long prejudicial recount of Dan Burisch (presumed area 51 scientist fame)
Quoted as dictated by Dr. Dan Burisch

A deal was struck, one that you will readily understand ... quid pro quo, anyone? In exchange for knowledge of the "big" interaction with the J-Rod, (Alien extraterrestrial visitor) the day I saw the images, I would be placed in the need-to-know about the Doctrine of the Convergent Timeline Paradox (DCTP), something I was barely allowed to know about ... and only because I had told them about some of his (J-Rod´s) responses to my early questions. As I saw images, that day, of what looked like Inca City, Mars, but in its heyday ... I wanted to know how all this figured together. The totality of my knowledge of the DCTP is known information within this community. I doubt I could add anything of interest (save one aspect to come that could possibly utilize the Lotus to assist the J-Rods and "Brothers"). The thought that the gods of Sumer and other places, were the misinterpreted future humanity; viewed as magical instead of technological, strikes me deeply. What could have they been thinking, to tinker with the pulse of time and alter our genome and history?

I hope that my giving to you the association between what is now called Project Lotus and how I came upon the idea, satisfies that part of your request. After the deal was struck, the research continued. I had long felt and related that should a huge virus have been the progenitor of life on earth, that its artifact would be found in the strata as well as within the living cells. The aforementioned data also leaned me in that direction.
I decided to edit out the rest of the Ganesh Particle stuff until I have had a closer look at the foundation of the physical principles, forces, and or bio-infomatics involved in the creation or manipulation of Ganesh Particles (if they exist).

Trickfox
Trickfox
The Magician

Bifurcation from KurzweilAI.net

Post by Trickfox »

www.kurzweilai.net/mindx/show_thread.php?rootID=45725

The thread is shared then bifurcated into this random note thread for all who care to enjoy the deep technicalities coming from a little pea in the ocean of another planest from another galaxy somewhere in THAT :arrow: direction.

************List of comments*******************************

Re: Construction of system that remembers the future
posted on 08/20/2005 1:25 PM by grantcc

How difficult is it to construct a system that remembers the future?

We spend time construction trends and predictions, but QM tells us that every possible future will occur.

Are there any barriers to constructing future memory?

Why do human minds appear to go down only one pathway?

To remember is to make a record (either on the brain or some other medium) of an event
that has already happened. You can predict a future event but you can't "remember" it.
The path you have taken is the only path you can remember. All other paths are speculation.
There are an infinite number of other paths but our minds only remember the one we have
taken. Predictions are based on the idea that other paths will resemble the one we are on.
Thus, memory enters into our predictions but do not constitute "remembering".

posted on 08/20/2005 1:49 PM by tromprenard

I suspect that such a system allready exists in mathematics and is used in the
stochastic analysis of infinite dimensional spaces.

posted on 08/20/2005 3:27 PM by eldras

I wish you could explain that.

Do you think it possible to predict which path you will take based on advanced probability forecasting?

posted on 08/20/2005 3:31 PM by eldras

it's just the probability of doing the "schroedinger's cat decoherance thing" looks implausible
to calculate in advance

ie; you become ALL the histories...so how do you predcit the single continuance.

this is a VERY hard system to understand
********************************************************************************************
posted on 08/20/2005 3:48 PM by tromprenard

I beleive there are still problems in the development of the elementary concepts however
statistical forcasting has been influenced by the analysis of "entropy".
I think the math is still too fundamental (almost "faith based"). All I know is that the "Prolegomana
to Cardinal Arithmetic" (Principia Mathematica et al; Russel and Whitehead)is being re-examined
for possible logical discreprancies.

If so the issue is much too raw for use in higher level computer languages such as Caml.

I consider it speculative but worthy of further analysis.

*******************************************************************************************

posted on 08/20/2005 6:24 PM by eldras

Interesting language Caml. Great that the french government support a language. the french are
a nation of geniuses in my experience of them.

Re the maths..we; there are possible probabilities but \i wonder whether just basic first order predicate
logic let loose on computers given enough processing power and speed, wouldn't solve everything solvable?

Maths is a self referential abstraction but it's really successful.

posted on 08/20/2005 3:29 PM by Artificial-Lifeforms-Lab

For Singularity to remember future it would need to first "member" future.
Maybe a unified future simulator could simulate (member) all possible futures for a
1000 year period. Then when asked to remember a particular future it would output
a vivid video simulation of that future and how it comes to pass, as it remembers it.
Don't like what you see? Outputs a plan for changing it based on its superhuman
intelligence and skill in science and engineering, enlisting humans (merged?)and
human organizations of course.

Final word? According to my Theory of Singularity Relativity, for major earth
changes probably some sort of human democracy, either of a host state that says
do it, or a UN consensus that says do it, unless a North Korean type host,
where the dictator(s) say do it.

posted on 08/20/2005 6:33 PM by eldras

yes i understand what membering is in that sense, but there are only a
finite number of futures possible.

a sufficiently advanced computer would be able to predict which one was going to
be relevant for you:

The answer is all of them according to Many Worlds Theory.

There are billions of you in different rooms right now with slight variations.

To ask what your future is, the correct answer is EVERYTHING that is possible
but not more than that.

I guess I'm talking about the chain of continuity...the continuity of memory of one
person.

But then there isn't one person living in a 3 D world is there? that's just all we can see.

We are like trees branchihg out, ourselves splitting, multiplying, and them multiplying
and splitting too, branches tending to infinity from our first conception.

We cant contact other worlds.

To ask what path 'I' will take is meaningless, as there is no 'I' as we think of it, but
billions and trillions of 'I's' in superpositions.

If you are shot..no you're not....in one world the bullet misses.
But in some worlds you are shot.

The issue revolves around what is a system action ..how can it initiate or cause anything.

Of course it cant, but we describe it as causing things.

Can anybody help me through this tangle?

I suspect it's mtter of seeing in different perspectives at once.

Cheers

Eldras

*************end of bifurcation period*************
(More to come)
Guess who Tromprenard is?

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Well...for anyone who does not believe that there is any correspondence among the sacred and the scientific, I highly recommend a spin through this gentleman's website. Fascinating stuff, and also many hints of conclusions that I have arrived at myself over the past twenty years or so. While I am not a Theosophist as this gentleman seems to be, I do admire his insights regarding geometries.

http://smphillips.8m.com/index.html

flow.... 8)
Dancing is better than marching
Trickfox
The Magician

Copied from another forum today

Post by Trickfox »

The following post popped up on my ongoing "google notification" I have gone through it a couple of times. There is cause to examine everything said here very carefully. Jack Sarfatti is one person I take seriously enough to listen to.

Trickfox

*****************Begin shameless re-post***********************

The Tesla Beograd WWII Nazi Bell Connection
Posted on Saturday, May 26, 2007 @ 18:16:21 PDT by vlad

From Jack Sarfatti, PhD physics: I am keeping almost everything anonymous to emphasize the physics and not the people.

On May 25, 2007, at 5:50 PM, ... wrote: "I personally saw a craft of this type execute two right angle turns while covering nine miles of airspace in under a second and a half on December 13, 1989, just north of the Ontario International Airport over Rancho Cucamonga at about 11:44 PM on that date. It produced no sonic boom. I roughly calculated that the object, a brilliant, bluish-white sphere, had to been travelling upwards of 12 to 14,000 miles per hour. It was headed, just by coincidence, in the direction of Edwards AFB."

It has been a while since I talked to ...... ... He did attempt to explain how he THOUGHT it might work, but it sounded like something I had seen in Moray B. King's second book on Tapping Zero-Point Energy. ... The gist of the circuit's operation, in what little detail ... has shared with me went something like the following with components oriented in the following way:

The "capacitor section" of the circuit, as shown in my ARV cutaway illustration is made up of 48 individual plate capacitor sections. Each section is comprised of eight long, thin, isosceles triangular plates, each approximately 1/2 inch thick.

[Jack] Can you send that? Or is that it below?

Between each plate there is about 3/4 of an inch of dielectric material. ... thinks that it's Dow Chemical Co's G-10, resin-based plastic. It is not. The individual sections are stacked in an order that lines up with the gaps in the adjacent sections, so that the plates in one vertical section line up with the gaps in the two stacks on either side of it.

Something like this as viewed while looking at the outer edge and towards the center of the array:

========....................========....................========
...................========....................========
========....................========....................========

In the center of this radially oriented array, all cast within a single chunk of dielectric, is "the central column". Brad stated that he did not know what was inside it, but that it contained Mercury vapor a "noble gas". He referred to it as the "Amplifier Section". But this was about all he claimed he knew concerning this component. (Or so he said at the time).

[Jack] Reminds me of the "Nazi Bell Machine".

The bottom of the crew compartment sphere (which measured 12 feet in diameter on the 24 foot diameter ARV), was flush with the bottom of the cast capacitor section. The amplifier section was a column approximately 24 inches in diameter that ran vertically up through the center of the sphere with its upper end embedded in the carbon-kevlar pultruded material of the crew compartment.

At the center of the column, was a two inch thick metallic disc approximately 9 feet in diameter. It was designed to spin around the central column on a concentric axis. This component was thought to be a homopolar generator. Brad said it also contributed to vehicle stability in low power, hover mode. It was centered in the plane of the next component, the "Antenna Section".

Around the outer surface of the crew compartment sphere was another casting, and within it appeared to be multiple loops of 1/4 thick copper wire or tubing. (I have forgotten what Brad said specifically on this point). But the component was about 24 inches wider than the crew compartment in radius, and it was about 9 inches thick, with its out edge milled in a manner that provide a frustrum-shaped mounting surface that lined up with the outer edge of the cap section below it. This ring, which gave the crew compartment the appearance of the planet Saturn was referred to as the "Antenna Section".

Another witness told me that the crew compartment sphere was trapped between the flanges of the upper and lower halves of the crew compartment sphere, and during an ejection, the upper section is jetisoned along with the central column and the four ejection seats mounted on it back-to-back. Brad did not know this. The witness suggested that this feature protected the crew from the effects of the ionization and X-ray photons (?) around the highly charged craft in the event of an ejection. He also suggested that the upper crew compartment section could act as a rudimentary heat shield if a re-entry into the atmosphere was required.

It doesn't take much imagination in looking at the bare-bones assembly to visualize this as a very large and cleverly constructed, self-powered Tesla Coil system. In fact it looks remarkably like the layout of a design Tesla discussed in an early 20th century newspaper article for a craft he called the "Ion Craft" or something like that. The layout was very close to this configuration. This general layout also comes very close to matching the layout of the "Electrohydrodynamic Vehicle" patented by James Frank King Jr. a technician working in the Labs of Agnew Bahnson with Thomas Townsend Brown.

[Jack] Has anybody written a real physics analysis of this with explanation? At the moment I cannot connect the dots to get an idea how this thing could possibly fly. If it did it would be some kind of EM stress drive with g-forces like any conventional craft - therefore not an alien saucer for sure. A WWII Nazi craft - OK.

... and I never fully agreed about the layout of the Tesla Coil circuit; he felt that both primary and secondary coils were encapsulated in the outer ring. My belief was that the ring or "Amplifier Section" was the primary winding set and the secondaries were wrapped around the central column, or "Amplifier Section". ...didn't seem to know, or at least never stated to me, which configuration was correct.

[Jack] What is being "amplified"? Magnetic field presumably.

In ... mind, the circuit worked like this: Two, 24 volt deep cycle marine batteries were used to power up the rotation of the homopolar generator. It in turn produced a much higher voltage potential that was stored on each capacitor section, charging them up sequentially in parallel. After the full array was charged, the entire bank of capacitors would discharge in series, through the central column, kind of like a cyclotron tube, further boosting the voltage. I seem to recall that ionic resonance played a role here as well. One witness who claimed his mother had worked on the project said that the Mercury ions in the amplifier section had to be in resonance with the dielectric material in the capacitor section for it to work properly. He never told me "why" though. He did say that was why the dielctric material was critical to the ...'s operation. I have never shared what that material is with ...because of the manner in which he has treated me over the years. But it isn't plastic!

[Jack] While this is all very interesting. I still am mystified of what the basic lift mechanism could be here? I need to see it mathematically expressed in terms of electrodynamics of continuous media like in the Landau-Lifshitz book. Now is this dielectric supposed to be alien ET, or Nazi WWII? ... at ...spoke of Nazi WWII stuff roughly like what you describe.

Basically we have electrons and nuclei and a near non-radiating EM field to first approximation. Not enough far field radiation to make lift. We sure do not have Ivanov's 10^9 volts per cm needed to bend space directly for real zero g-force warp drive, nor do we have his current densities. In terms of the dynamical action A we have

A(Matter) + A(EM Field)

with minimal coupling i.e. covariant derivatives D = d + eA in A(Matter) where A is the EM 1-form potential and

A(EM Field) = *FΛF/4

F = dA

Maxwell's field equations are

dF = 0 (Faraday EM induction + zero divergence of B magnetic field)

d*F = *J (Ampere's law + Gauss's law)

for D & H field with all the DIELECTRIC resonance inhomogeneities etc in *F and *J(electric currents)

OK now ... et-al and ... independently shot down ... EM stress drive with specific arguments. Remember ... is a Tesla expert having access to the Tesla files in Beograd. However there is a very simple general proof that no EM stress system can fly if the symmetry group is the 10-parameter Poincare group of 1905 Einstein special relativity. This is Noether's theorem. The total linear momentum of matter + EM field is a constant of the motion. The near EM field is stuck to the matter of the ship. Therefore no propellantless propulsion no lift is possible. The center of mass of matter + EM field has conserved momentum and the mass is not changing. Torsion fields might change this because then the torsion field stress-energy density tensor is not symmetric. Also note that a vortex ring in the fabric of space itself would be a kind of warp field with "motion" perpendicular to the ring - like in hydrodynamics.

This high voltage discharge fired through the central column was then routed back to be stored on each individual cap section again, this time in parallel with each section carrying the new "higher" voltage than it started with. The sections were then discharged in series again starting the whole cycle over again, firing again and again, in each cycle reaching progressively higher voltages.

I felt that there were some very important reasons why the cap sections were oriented as they were, and ... did not necessarily agree with my POV. I believed that part of the purpose of the array's radial construction was to act as a kind of swash plate solution to the levitation created by the high voltage charging and discharging of the plate capacitor sections--. A result of the Biefield-Brown Effect. Alter the voltage level in one section and you could create the effects of yaw and pitch while the craft was in flight.

In fact, ... more or less confirmed this point, in noting that while he observed the craft in the hangar at Skunkworks, there was a bowl-shaped mechanism rising out of one arm of the pilot's ejection seat that would respond to the pull of gravity and if the craft tilted slightly to one side, the bowl would swing in pendulum-fashion in the direction of the tilt, (apparently still subject to some gravitation in the environment) and the ARV would automatically right itself. He said the motion of the craft, while hovering unmanned in the hangar was like watching a large ship drifting softly while tied up at a pier.

My opinion was that the Biefield-Brown effect was merely a flight control mechanism. The real acceleration and dramatic performance of the craft was caused by whatever was going on in the central column. ... suggested to me that it was tapping into "scalar waves" when he first described it to me. He also mentioned that the atmosphere in the part of the hangar where the three ARV's were isolated was significantly colder than the other areas of the hangar. It was about 102 degrees outside that day, (I checked with the NWS) and he said it felt like it was around seventy degrees in ythe area around the ARV's.

This colder temperature is consistent with stories we've heard in the past with "cold current" where circuits tapping into the ZPE actually began to frost over.

[Jack] I do not see how that is possible with this kind of device.

In my discussions with ... regarding this craft, I speculated that the core of the "Amplifier Section" was using some aspect of plasma physics to generate a "doorway" for tapping the ZPE. I asked him if there was such a thing as "virtual plasma", and he got rather excited, saying that there was much speculation in the physics community about that very concept being a means of tapping into the ZPE. My reading in plasma physics and in trying to comprehend the ion behavior in the "Amplifier Section" led me to wonder if there was some special conditions that existed within the central column.

[Jack] That's vacuum polarization, but the effect is very weak. That's the problem here. I do not see how an ionized plasma will strongly couple to the virtual electron-positron pairs inside the vacuum. Maybe, but one has to show exactly how with the math of mainstream physics.

... began opining some "vortexian" process that occurred within the column, tapping the ZPE in a manner suggested in the work of Viktor Schauberger of Germany back in the 1920's, 30's and 40's. That the ions had to "precess" in some particular way. I did not completely disagree with his idea, only in the manner in which it was carried out. ... has described some of his work with Kenneth Shoulders that involved something I think were called "electron clusters" or something like that. He said they had experimented with high voltage discharges with cone or annular-shaped electrodes, wetted with water I think it was. I seem to recall his mentioning that when fired, these bundles of electrons would vaporize the material of any surface they impacted upon. But that was many years ago.

[Jack] Yes, but so what?

My idea was to combine both; a cone-shaped electrode and an annular-shaped one. I patterned my design, (or at least the one I supposed was utilized in the ARV) after what I had read in Nick Cook's volumn on "The Hunt for Zero Point", around page 192 (hardback edition). He described a secret project conducted by the Nazis near the end of World War II, called "The Bell". It used a solution of Mercury, Beryllium Peroxide and Thorium that was contained in two cylinders that spun in opposite directions. This was very similar to the description of a UFO propulsion system described to me by an individual back in 1989. In that instance, a Mercury-like metallic fluid was seen circulating upward inside a two to three foot diameter glass tube that ran from floor to ceiling in the propulsion system room. It rotated in one direction, while at its base, was a metallic disc rotated in the opposite direction. Around the edge of the pit in the floor that this device was standing in, one could look across at the material beneath the floor on the opposite side of this circular pit and see large copper-colored loops of wire embedded in a clear solid material. This sounded remarkably like what ...had described seeing at Skunkworks, and told to me by someone who knew nothing about

One witness claiming to be familiar with the process in the ... told me that the Beryllium Peroxide was used as a kind of "wetting agent" to keep the Mercury solution in contact with the electrodes in spite of the high-voltage discharges. ... suggested that the Thorium was used to reduce the "threshhold of emission" as the solution became ionized. I also thought it peculiar that the anode-cathode arrangement looked remarkably like the early X-ray machines and wondered if they played a role in the operation of the circuit.

[Jack] Very interesting, but I still do not see any warp drive like you witnessed with zero g force from this.

In thinking of the system the UFO witness had seen and the German apparatus, it seemed obvious that the "solution" circulated down through the center of the column through the inner cylinder, spinning in one direction, while it also circulated back to the top between the inner cylinder and the outer cylinder which rotated in the opposite direction. With a few angled vanes placed at the top of this apparatus, where the inner and outer fluid sections crossed over, one could impart a swirling flow to the metallic liquid as it passed between the two electrodes. The cone-shaped anode being at the top center of the outer cylinder mounted under its "cap" and the annular cathode would be mounted into the opening of the inner cylinder. These vanes would look something like what one finds inside the torque converter of an automobile.

I imagined that a powerful discharge of electricity between a cone-shaped anode and an annular-shaped cathode, spinning in opposite directions in a highly pressurized solution of Mercury, Beryllium Peroxide and Thorium. The idea being that, upon firing a high voltage current between the spinning anode and cathode inside the rotating central column, with the solution circulating down through the center of one concentric tube, a burst of ions shaped like a torus would travel through the length of the inner cylinder. Because of the extreme pressure under which the solution was placed, the Mercury solution could never vaporize. Thus acting like what I had visualized as a "virtual plasma".

[Jack] Very imaginative, but I still don't get it. Again one needs a mathematical model using mainstream physics.

Part of this action as I visualized it came from something I had observed while SCUBA diving. When properly executed, at depths of fifteen feet or more, one can take a deep breath of compressed air from the scuba second stage (mouthpiece) and upon removing it from your mouth, sputter a sudden burst of air from your mouth while looking straight up. It takes some practice, but if done properly, creates a perfect ring of compressed air that can be seen swirling in upon itself as it floats to the surface. The toroid shape expands as it floats upward, and the crossection of the torus of air thins out until the cohesive actions of the air and water cause it to break into a set of sausage link shapes, still swirling and still in a circular pattern as they move uniformly to the surface. I saw this kind of action occuring in the central column, inner cylinder, albeit moving in a downward direction.

[Jack] OK, but how does this apply to the machine?

In one of ...sketches that he did for ... when they met back in the early 1990's, ... indicated that there was a third electrode-like system inside the inner cylinder. This device actually looked more like a long, flexible, all-metal bottle brush, that spiralled down through the center of the inner cylinder. I suggest to you that this item is a "pickup" for the "cold current" produced from the precessing and rotating torus of ions that fires out of the annular cathode inside the inner cylinder.

I don't pretend to understand how all of this works, except that there are many overlapping aspects of this system. For example, the powerful electromagnetic field generated by the primary windings of the "Antenna Section" stroke vertically through the core of the central column. This may be significant in the dynamics of the "virtual plasma" generated in the burst of high voltage current between the anode and cathode, and reminded me of an anti-matter trap with the winding of the primary or secondary coils outside the chamber. Secondly, these same field lines created by the "Antenna Section" stroke horizontally through the length of the plates in the "Capacitor Section". This occurs during the charge and discharge phases of the circuit's operation. In essence, what I am suggesting is that just like in the anti-matter trap, the electrons held in potential in the dielectric and capacitor plates are alligned in "strands" that follow the field lines of the primary windings. At the moment of charge and discharge, this would create a sort of rudimentary "longitudinal wave" or "scalar wave" travelling the length of each capacitor section and within the same plain as the capacitor array. I am not sure what kind of effect this might produce, but I think it is a key point in understanding the dramatic acceleration and apparent loss of mass and inertia within the craft.

[Jack] Noether's theorem above kills all this - unless some kind of torsion field in the fabric of space itself is generated.

I personally saw a craft of this type execute two right angle turns while covering nine miles of airspace in under a second and a half on December 13, 1989, just north of the Ontario International Airport over Rancho Cucamonga at about 11:44 PM on that date. It produced no sonic boom. I roughly calculated that the object, a brilliant, bluish-white sphere, had to been travelling upwards of 12 to 14,000 miles per hour. It was headed, just by coincidence, in the direction of Edwards AFB.

If I can clarify any of the above details, let me know....

**************end of shameless re-post***********************________________
Have fun with it, but be carefull OK?
Last edited by Trickfox on Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.