NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by skyfish »

Thought I'd share these.
I like the one with the images of electrical flow...
and of course the Mad Hatter's Tea...

and...

Bettle wings are pretty amazing...

optical effects are produced by photonic crystals and sophisticated reflectance mechanisms.

http://www.newscientist.com/gallery/dn1 ... -of-2008/5

As for a trickfox second...

From Joseph Campbell:

Eternity isn't some later time. Eternity isn't a long time. Eternity has nothing to do with time. Eternity is that dimension of here and now which thinking and time cuts out. This is it. And if you don't get it here, you won't get it anywhere. And the experience of eternity right here and now is the function of life.

So...with my second I shall experience eternity! :)

Happy New Year!

skyfish
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Skyfish,
great link to the beetles, especially 3 of 8.
Multi layers of different refractive materials, now if I was a really tiny dowser, I bet the FIELD produced by such would enable the beetle to fly?
A god to the Egyptians?
A coat of many colours?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

I made it and finally arrived in Nassau (sort of). Already taking scuba diving lessons. I sent to our residental oracle two packages from Nassau - one big and one small. Would appreciate it if he would take a careful look at both, when he finds sufficient time that is.

AM
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Infintite Universes

Post by Mikado14 »

A few more Random Thoughts for the Notepad.

There was a Twilight Zone episode called "The Last Flight" that was about a World War I pilot (Terry Decker) who deserts his best friend (MacKaye) who is surrounded by enemy planes and finds himself transported by a mysterious white cloud to the year 1959. He lands at a modern-day American air base in France where he discovers that the man he left behind went on to become a hero in World War II, by downing three German bombers during the blitzkrieg over London, and is due to inspect the base that very day. Realizing he's been given a second chance, he overpowers a major who is interrogating him and returns to his plane, and takes off. Later, when Decker's friend arrives to inspect the base, he says Decker did return to save him - at the cost of his own life. A story, nothing more than the active imagination of Richard Matheson who wrote many episdodes for this series.

In the episode above, Decker knew that he had to go back so that MacKaye would live to be the hero in WWII.

On another note, what if someone was granted such a flight and saw how the timeline could be and then was taken back to the "present" from where they came. How very hard it would be to not interfere, except where appropriate, and allow free will to take place as it should. Has this transpired? (There is an entire other aspect to this such as railroad timetables, perhaps a bad example but the best I can muster at present)

The universe compensates with an infinite number of universes for what could be. It would be a very wise man that could sit with that knowledge and do nothing. Much harder than sending a white wolf to help someone and devour the black wolf, has anyone read the transcript?

What do you think Mr. Twigsnapper? How difficult do you believe having that knowledge and watching the timeline progress on it's own and not having the "right" to interfere (except where appropriate) so that the timeline will develop into what was shown? How difficult would it be to come back and sort out ones' affairs knowing their impending passing? A brave soul, don't you think? Many of us would and do pale in comparison.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Griffin
Senior Officer

Psychedelic Beetles

Post by Griffin »

Yes, Skyfish -- the Psychedelic Beetles! Where have I heard that before? Deja Vuish all over again.

As ever,

Griffin
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Griffin,

Have you reached a point in your website / book that we can visit yet ?
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Andrew-

Unfortunately, no. More minor delays. It seemed that last year was full of them. I'm looking forward to a smoother time this year. I did get the primary website work finished on the 12th though.

I talked with my friend, recently returned from Thailand, who is doing the programming for the website. He, too, has had various unexpected things encroach on his time. It looks like perhaps another week. But I hope to arrange with Paul, Linda Brown, and Twigsnapper to vet it regarding what I include about TTB. He was an important character before, and has become a more central character. Now's the time to see about setting that arrangement up by PM. So, overall, it will be at least a few weeks more for the website.

The website will be a work in progress, of course. But I believe it will initially have enough to be of interest even though I've touched on some of it here on the Flow Forum. Having it in one place will be convenient.

Then on to finish the book. Believe me, at this point no one wants it done nearly as much as I do. I believe it will connect with TTB's work and the forum in various ways. But, of course, that will have to be judged by its readers.

Anyway, soon. I should add, "God willing."

My New Year’s resolve is to finish the website and then the book ASAP as priorities.

As ever, and apologizing for taking forever,

Griffin
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Kevin, Griffin,
Yes, Kevin, to be a tiny dowser would truly be fascinating...to see the incredibly small edies and flows.
That would be great fun!
Other insects, as I am sure you know, have similar abilities to manipulate light by utilizing incredibly small
geometries.
It never ceases to amaze me how masterfully they can manipulate the energies of nature.
I liked the pic with the eddies and spirals of magnetic field lines.

http://www.newscientist.com/gallery/dn1 ... -of-2008/1

Yes Griffin, and we can learn from the beatles!

Here is some "light" reading that may be relative.

By replicating the complex micron- and nanometer-scale photonic structures that help give butterfly wings their color, researchers have demonstrated a new technique that uses biotemplates for fabricating nanoscale structures that could serve as optical waveguides, optical splitters and other building blocks of photonic integrated circuits.

http://www.physorg.com/news85033468.html

I too am looking forward to your site and book!

AM,
I dove a lot in Hawaii. The tropical waters will spoil you.

From Krishnamurti:

"...I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect. That is my point of view, and I adhere to that absolutely and unconditionally. Truth, being limitless, unconditioned, unapproachable by any path whatsoever, cannot be organised... The moment you follow someone you cease to follow Truth... You are depending for your spirituality on someone else, for your happiness on someone else, for your enlightenment on someone else.... No man from outside can make you free..... No one holds the Key to the Kingdom of Happiness. No one has the authority to hold that key. That key is your own self, and in the development and the purification and in the incorruptibility of that self alone is the Kingdom of Eternity..." Jiddu Krishnamurti speaking on 3 August 1929 announcing the dissolution of the Order of the Star, Ommen Camp"

Mikado,
When viewed in light of quantum probability wave collapse/observer phenomenon,
it would seem that all possibilities in the multiverse are possible...so in reality
you may be
creating
a whole
new time-
line by one
simple
conscious
act.
Just a thought.
lol

skyfish
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Skyfish,
You will be blinded by the light.
Blinded to what is actually been manipulated and modulated locally by the beetle, and feathers, and wood.
The light we see via is a consequence, hence the variation in colours created by the beetles, feathers, wood.
It is the manifesting creative force that is easily manipulated, thats it's purpose, with an equal and opposite destructive side back to no-thing.
Litterally everything to variant degrees exhibits the interactive symbiotic relationship with this manifesting force, given a reasonably constant condition of that force, and everything will be maintained as it is, alter the balance and flow rate of either side of the duality of that force, and then alter the consequences.
The consequences are all we percieve, WHO would You trust with such knowledge?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Kevin,
As you said, "The light we see via is a consequence".
No pigments...just geometries.
"62 nanometers thick and the layers are 207 nanometers apart. This spacing is exactly what's needed to reflect that shimmering blue light."

http://www.extrapersonality.com/slides.html

This butterfly's wings are a beautiful, shimmering blue, a color so bright that naturalists have reported seeing the flash of blue wings from a quarter of a mile away. You might think that such a vibrant color comes from blue pigment—but there is no blue pigment in the butterfly's wings.

As you will see above and in the actual slide, the Blue Morpho butterfly's wing is covered with tightly packed rows of clear scales. No color at all !

These clear scales form layers that reflect blue light. Each layer is Spacing of other distances will reflect light of other colors. The interaction of light with these nanoscale structures creates the brilliant blue color of the butterfly's wings.

skyfish
Griffin
Senior Officer

quantum butterflies

Post by Griffin »

Skyfish-

When I read your post about blue butterflies I immediately thought of my Brazilian artist friend. She had an interesting “quantum” experience with gold, bright blue, and multi-colored butterflies in Brazil in the eighties. She was reading Tales of Power by Carlos Castaneda where Don Juan talks about the “mariposa” as knowledge bringers and guardians of eternity. The golden hued ones carry the gold dust of eternity, which is like the flecks of golden knowledge that come floating in to us. The mariposa convey knowledge and consort with sorcerers and sages. It’s been a long time since I’ve read this book, but I think that’s essentially the gist of Don Juan’s thoughts about the mariposa.

When she was deeply absorbed in the Tales of Power and the imagery and symbolism of the mariposa, she saw a golden one on a wall of her kitchen. She did not disturb it. The next morning, when she arose from bed, it had gone. It left behind its imprint on the wall in shimmering golden dust. So the image of the mariposa was also imprinted in her consciousness.

A short time later, her kitchen was inexplicably filled with bright mariposa, of gold, blue and a kaleidoscope of colors, flitting all about. This was in an apartment in a high building in downtown Rio de Janeiro. She reveled in their glorious, sudden visit and then they were gone.

Naturally, she viewed this experience as a beautiful sign/omen. Having studied Jungian psychology, she was aware of archetypes and synchronicity. In recent years she has been quite interested in quantum physics, which has provided further insights into the nature of the universe and our connection with it. She herself is a person of deep knowledge.

Since your post reminded me of her story, I asked her permission to tell it. She expressed interest, visited the forum, and is in the process of joining us.

As ever,

Griffin
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Griffin,
Carlos and Don Juan! I read 3 or 4 of the books but I think he wrote several more. Brujo! Very intriguing story he wove, and I see many
valid metaphysical principals referred to throughout. His description of our nature as a duality, the tonal and nagual,
struck a chord. When Don Juan was "seeing" our spiritual being, his description reminds me of some of the
imagery Kevin experiences. It has been decades since I read Castaneda's work, but I still reflect on it.

Butterflys! Yes! There is a woods behind my house, and there is a nice winding trail that my dogs and I take to get back there. In the late summer
and fall the wildflowers are thick along the trail and there are hundreds of butterflys of all kinds! I call it butterfly hollow.

skyfish
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

And then there was a guy named Gabriel Kron, of Negative Resistor infamy:
http://www.phils.com.au/kron.htm wrote: What is a Negative Resistance ?

It is a property of an Electrical Circuit. Which basically means that over a certain voltage range - current (that is power or force) will decrease.

The area that is of voltage and current decrease - is known as the "Negative Resistance area". Absolute Negative Resistance - without any external energy source - is according to the law of nature - Not possible - as it infringes on the fundamental law of no energy input - no output.

Kron was apparently able to make this possible - but was not allowed to make the details public knowledge.

A common example of Negative Resistance is the Ballast ( sometimes called a Transformer ) that is used in a Fluorescent lamp. Famous inventor and inventor of Alternating Current Nikola Tesla was widely credited for the discovery of the ( modern ) Fluorescent lamp and knew about Negative Resistance. The Fluorescent Tube would burn out very quickly if the current that was fed into it was not limited. The Ballast does this - it limits the current that can go to the Tube thereby stopping it from burning out. It is a form of Negative Resistance.

The people who met Kron and had an idea about what he was talking about were absolutely convinced he was on the right track. Kron personally had no idea about the real motives of Government and Big Business. He was so involved in his own world (of Electricity and Magnetism) that all of this (Government and Big Business motives) were of no interest to him.
Oh, and what about this David Adair guy from Ohio? Built a fusion powered rocket?
http://www.phils.com.au/adair.htm wrote:David Adair tells the story of the U.S. space program through the eyes of a child prodigy turned top rocket scientist. Building his first rocket at the age of 11, David soon had progressed to the point that he was drawing attention to his exploits by people such as General Curtis LeMay and Werner Von Braun.

His complicated mathematical formulas found their way to the eminent scientist, Dr. Stephen Hawking, who at that time had just received his Ph.D. in Theoretical Astrophysics and was at the beginning of his own career. When they met and David was asked for the source of his formulas, he sheepishly replied that many came to him in dreams. To that Stephen Hawking replied, "I get a lot of my ideas through dreams also. We dream on the same wavelength; therefore, that makes us brothers."

David Adair is an internationally recognised expert in space technology spinoff applications for industry and commercial use. At age 11 he built his first of hundreds of rockets which he designed and test flew. At 17 he won "The Most Outstanding in the Field of Engineering Sciences" from the US Air Force. At 19 he designed and fabricated a state-of-the-art mechanical system for changing jet turbine engines for the US Navy that set world record turnaround times that still stand today.

He is a world class presenter and keynote speaker, seminar and workshop leader and consultant. David is not only knowledgeable, he is a lot of fun. His charismatic style and down-to-earth humour, make David a speaker that is intriguing, informative, entertaining and memorable.

His presentations include little known facts and anecdotes from his involvement with the space program, commercial technology development, films and "the things he has seen" at Area 51.

His presentations have inspired many organisations and his list of clients include the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Carolina Power & Light Company, Clemson University, Consolidated Freightways, Edison Electric, Georgia Power Company, Hades Corporation, Hoechst-Salines Corporation, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Reynolds Aluminium, R.J. Reynolds, Thomasville Furniture Industries, Union Electric Company, and the United States Army, Air Force and Navy to name but a few.
There is a very interesting interview with him on this page. I'd like to know if he is for real. Fusion rocket engine? Shades of Farnsworth?

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Sorry FM, I read Adair's claims and I think he is a liar and fabricates a rather incredible story. I don't have any proof but his story looks like a "star trek adventure" more than a realistic tale. I was especially incredulous to his Experiments with the "get away special" experiment on the space shuttle where he uses sound to mix alloys in space. I would like to find more on this before I can dismiss it completely but I am not in the habit of chasing bad science to see if it has any merit. I will still look into it more.

Anyone else care to volunteer their opinion on Adair in this thread?
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Something Interesting

Post by Mikado14 »

Here's something interesting from the "Second Draft" thread:
quote wrote:Hey gang, I started the same journey over at the Thunderbolts forum a year ago.
Its something I do understand. 20 Quaternions from Maxwell, 4 vectors from Heaviside.
DUMBDOWN.

Vortex and Dielectric are only two componets.
Aether is a quantum 2 spin Rotating Magnetic Field
Tesla is the origin of Rotating Magnetic Field Technology.
If you want to cause inductive resonance, then you need the same field.
Rotating Magnetic Fields can couple to Aether for Aether is a Rotating Magnetic Field.
Aether Physics Model.

The work by Buckminster Fuller will directly link to the 20 Quaternions.
There is a lot of information out there. You need the comparative methodology to grab it all into one place.

One should investigate Faraday Inductance over Maxwells...hint, hint, hint.
For some reason this post just appeared and has a date of Nov 28, I guess this is one of those threads that need administrative approval prior to posting.

First of all, the italicized portion of the statement above implies that the poster has built something and has proven it to be so. However, if one is to take the statement has truth then the Gravitor of Townsend Brown will not function based directly on the above statement. Is it not possible that both an inductor and capacitor can utilize characteristics of effect from the aether? What about areas of "high K" and "high mu"? Isn't one capacitive and one inductive from a passive component point of view?

How about an esoteric view of matter? The aether is that which the higher beings (refelctions of ourselves) have caused the condensation of matter into the physical realm therefore, matter can be used to utilize the aether through conditions of field (there you go Davidb <g>) that attracted the aether in the first place. One must discover and understand the cycle otherwise the discovery of new science is serendipitous but hopefully will lead to understanding of the broader picture. Until someone actually does it and stops theorizing without implementing some form of proof, we doom ourselves to be nothing more than chattering chickens in a cage. All of a sudden the movie "Chicken Run" came into my mind.

I do apologize for the Saturday morning rant.

....<g>

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy