NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
Stonehenge, is sat there telling a tale, but nobody is listening.
The stones are positioned in grid fashion, they are of differing materials.

They have not moved for thousands of years, litterally.

They were not positioned by accident, but with intent, the intent was to make best use of what is there, whether the stones are there or not.
The stones are part of a device to accumulate the available forces that are evident there.
The crystalline structure of the chosen rocks is to make best use of the force that is there, to react and interact with those forces.

All around the globe mankind has built huge structures of specific rocks, all positioned to match an invisable grid system.
We have deviated from the path of this knowledge, either by evolution , or by supression by a select few of the masses.
The knowledge is encoded in the remnants of the past if you look , with differing senses to what all the masses use.

The circuler positioned rocks of stonehenge are stationary, they are positioned to match the ever changing fluxuations of flows around 360 degrees, you need to think upwards and allow the ever expanding circulations upwards from stonehenge to go out into universe, then imagine nothing out there moving, exactly as stonehenge is not moving, what is moving is the flow of space, not in linear fashion , but in geometric fashion, thus as it moves in precisely the way that we think the mass is moving, it flows through resistors of mass, thus a constant orchestra like fluxation of content along a multitude of lines occurs.
That never ending harmonic frequency based flows descend into a point such as stonehenge, the rocks are there to capture the tunes, to accumulate in series around the circle, so that as the orchestra volume raises, so does the potential of the stone circle.

The chosen few stood precisely in a certain position may travel in time and location, or that is what it will appear as to the onlooking sheep.
the sheep will think the gods have taken the chosen ones, and over time without the knowledge of what was actually occuring will offer sacrifices to the gods at the exact position where they thought the gods took the chosen ones from.

The stones are still stood there, and if you look at them whilst observing something that the sheep can't see, you will notice that the stones are positioned in precise locations of what you are observing.

It's all by field.( Biefeld-BROWN )
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

What am I missing here kevin?

I watched the videos and all they are looking for is to date the construction. If you know, or someone esle knows, why are they going to this expense?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. (Kevin) B., I'd like to offer a comment to your following excellent words:
what is moving is the flow of space, not in linear fashion , but in geometric fashion, thus as it moves in precisely the way that we think the mass is moving, it flows through resistors of mass, thus a constant orchestra like fluxation of content along a multitude of lines occurs.
What follows are select quotes from Joseph Farrell's book "Reich of the Black Sun". NOW, JUST IN ORDER TO AVOID ANY FUTURE MISUNDERSTANDINGS, PLEASE DO NOT THINK THAT I CONSIDER THIS BOOK AN AUTHORATIVE WORK ON ANYTHING. BUT IT DOES CONTAIN SOME INTERESTING REFERENCES TO USEFUL MATERIAL.
Nick Cook, The Hunt for Zero Point, p. 194. Cook notes that these areas have little to do with nuclear physics, much less A-bomb design, but "much to do with the enigmatic properties of gravity. A student of Gerlach's at Munich, O.C. Hilgenberg, published a paper in 1931 entitled 'About Gravitation, Vortices and Waves in Rotating Media'.... And yet, after the war, Gerlach, who died in 1979, apparently never returned to these matters, nor did he make any references to them; almost as if he had been forbidden to do so. That, or something he had seen...had scared him beyond all reason."
Dr. Ing. Ott Christoph Hilgenberg was a student of the renowned Nobel laureate Walter Gerlach, whose work in magnetic spin polarization in 1921 had earned him the Nobel Prize. Hilgenberg, however, while within the "mainstream" of physics, was not one to allow his mind to be constrained by conventional concepts, as any glance at his two little known, but quite unconventional and thought-provoking papers will attest. In 1931 Hilgenberg published what may best be called an arcane paper entitled "Gravitation, Tromben, und Wellen in bewegten Medien," or "Gravitation, Beats, and Waves in Moving Media." The title itself is quite suggestive, for it is the first indication that, even before the Nazis, and after relativity, at least one serious and respected German physicist is still thinking of the old idea of an aether, but thinking about it in a way quite different from the static aether concepts of the 19th century that led to the famous Michelson-Morley experiment, and Sagnac's rotational version of it. For Hilgenberg is thinking of a dynamic aether, spurred in part no doubt by the implications of Sagnac's version of the famous experiment. Hilgenberg's paper was arcane and abstruse in the extreme, advocating the idea of gravitation as a vertical ether sink. Thus, as in relativity, gravity was the consequence of a complex geometry, only in Hilgenberg's case, this meant that "mass" was a geometric result manifest, for example, in a rotating body's interior. This led Hilgenberg to propose the very unconventional idea that the earth - or any other such rotating massive body - expanded and contracted, in a huge wave-like pattern over time. In 1938 Hilgenberg followed this paper up with a mathematical and theoretical physics tour de force entitled "Quantenzahlen, Wirbelring-Atommodelle und Heliumsechserring-Aufbauprinzip des Periodensystems der chemischen Elemente," a mind-twister that is no less impressive in English: "A Quantum Number, Vortex Atom Model and Hexagonal-ring Construction Principle of the Periodic System of the Chemical Elements." Hilgenberg had developed the mathematics for a system of modelling complete atoms according to vorticular rotational principles of the now long-discarded aether! The combined effect of these two papers and their mathematical and theoretical development allowed Hilgenberg to predict a number of effects completely at variance with relativistic physics, and long before similar observations in the late 20th century began to signal significant problems with the relativistic-Big Bang cosmology, e.g., heterodyning effects on light coming from a body moving toward the observer, or, to put it simply, why red-shift effects sometimes accompany bodies moving toward an observer rather than away from one. Under Hilgenberg's influence, Carl Friedrich Krafft took this "vorticular quantum mechanics" one step further, and posited atoms as essentially a geometric or topological construct of the aether that acted as "ether pumps", taking in or giving off energy based on the rotations of the various rings of dynamic aether around them. He developed this notion even further by positing various combinations of vorticular, rotating geometries as the basis for the then known sub-atomic particles.
THE MOVING (ROTATING) MEDIUM and ATOMS AS "ETHER PUMPS", WHICH ARE JUST GEOMETRICAL or TOPOLOGICAL CONSTRUCTS.

Materials (such as rocks --> for instance granite with crystal structure inside it) with crystalline structure (shape <-> regularity of the lattice) and of a specific material composition (substance) may serve as sensors and transducers for this flow of space. They also heavily BIAS the flow of space.

AM

P. S. Please also take note of Hilgenbergs thesis regarding rotating bodies:
This led Hilgenberg to propose the very unconventional idea that the earth - or any other such rotating massive body - expanded and contracted, in a huge wave-like pattern over time.
This is very close to what Kozyrev said. And also what Mr. (Kevin) B. has pointed to. THE SPONGE-EXAMPLE.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
Those who say they know, know nothing, those that know ,are ignored.
I have spent the last two and a half years wandering about the megalithic sites of England and France, if I mutter a word about what I have learn't, a scream of,
"PROVE IT"
Shreiks out,

I intend to.

Each parrot tells the young parrot to repeat, repeat. repeat after me, they do.
If you are told something enough times, it becomes as fact.

I deal with the invisable, just because the majority are blind to this, does not make them correct when they cannot know.
Very very cleverly, we the people have been kept blind, and when you look around sir, see how the majority act and react, it has been a very wise move.
The TIME must be nearing when the veils are lifted, this internet whilst it stands is driving that forward at a rapid pace.

It is one thing containing the hallowed halls of learning with the system employed, but such as I would never have entered such a place.

They have already had the druids bless these digs at stonehenge, what utter nonesense , but that is the reality that has been entrenched and re-inforced over milleniums , the sheep are happy little lambs , whilst they are simple.

Kevin
fibonacci is king
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. (Kevin) B.:
The TIME must be nearing when the veils are lifted, this internet whilst it stands is driving that forward at a rapid pace.
I actually do not know where to post this - in the "Notepad for Random Ideas" or the "Epilogue"-section, because it actually belongs to both.

But since Mr. B. made the above observation exactly at the time when I happened to come across this article, then let me quote it here:
Global Gridlock: How the US Military-Industrial Complex Seeks to Contain and Control the Earth and it’s Eco-System

by Dr. Kingsley Dennis

Introduction

The Argentinean writer Jorge Luis Borges once famously wrote of a great Empire that created a map that was so detailed it was as large as the Empire itself. The actual map itself grew and decayed as the Empire itself conquered or lost territory. When the Empire finally crumbled, all that remained was the map. In some sense we can say that it is the map in which we live; we occupy a location within a simulation of reality. Although semanticists say that ‘the map is not the territory’, within this digitised age the territory is increasingly becoming the map and the separation between the physical and the digitised rendition is blurring.In this context, to ‘know the map’ gives priority to intervene upon the physical. In recent years many of us have been scrambling to get ‘on the Net’ and thus be ‘mapped’; within a few years we may find that living ‘off the Net’ will no longer be an option.

It is my argument that the future direction of present technological emergence is one that seeks to go beyond networks; rather it is towards ubiquitous technologies that offer a complete immersive (or rather ‘sub-mersive’) experience of a digitised environment. With networks there is always the possibility of moving into the grey and illusive areas in-between. These are the areas where the networks do not, or cannot, cover; neglected zones of poverty and risk, and insecure zones of warlord regions, and smuggling zones. With immersive technological mapping there may one day be no ‘spaces in-between’; the distinction between ‘in’ and ‘out’ dissolved; boundaries melted away under the digital gaze. In this article I argue that the US military-industrial complex is attempting to gain full dominance over the complete information spectrum, including dominating the electro-magnetic spectrum and the Internet, in order to gain full total coverage for purposes of containment and control.

Source: http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... a&aid=8499
When reading the above quote think of the 4 important subjects we discussed:

a.) the Singularity

b.) "black" and "white" groups (the "black" groups want to keep the liberating technologies secret or tightly under control - the "whites" want them to bubble to the surface) <---> Caroline Group - it's nature and history.

c.) empowering the individual (the Western notion of human and citizen's rights coupled with the idea of democracy and the republic /lat. RES PUBLICA = public affair/thing/) vs. empowering the collective AT THE EXPENSE of the individual <------------> free society vs. totalitarisms

d.) "Inside the Black Budget"-article and how Mr. Trickfox originally drew our attention to the book treating this subject.

e.) DR. BROWN's "SPECIAL" TUNNEL DIODE and THE CONCEPT OF ELECTROGRAVITIC COMMUNICATION.

AM
Last edited by AM on Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AM

Post by AM »

From the same article:
In 1997 the Chief of Staff of the US Air Force predicted that within three years ‘we shall be capable of finding, tracking, and targeting virtually in real time any significant element moving on the face of the earth’ (cited in Crandall, 2005).

Perhaps a little premature yet it appears that the US military-industrial machine is attempting to enclose the global open system; to transform it and enmesh it within a closed system of total information awareness; to cover, track, and gaze omnisciently over all flows, mobilities, and transactions. It is a move towards a total system, an attempt to gain some degree of mastery over the unpredictability of global flows through the core component of dominating informational flows.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:Mikado 14,
Those who say they know, know nothing, those that know ,are ignored.
I have spent the last two and a half years wandering about the megalithic sites of England and France, if I mutter a word about what I have learn't, a scream of,
"PROVE IT"
Shreiks out,

I intend to.

Each parrot tells the young parrot to repeat, repeat. repeat after me, they do.
If you are told something enough times, it becomes as fact.

I deal with the invisable, just because the majority are blind to this, does not make them correct when they cannot know.
Very very cleverly, we the people have been kept blind, and when you look around sir, see how the majority act and react, it has been a very wise move.

It is one thing containing the hallowed halls of learning with the system employed, but such as I would never have entered such a place.

They have already had the druids bless these digs at stonehenge, what utter nonesense , but that is the reality that has been entrenched and re-inforced over milleniums , the sheep are happy little lambs , whilst they are simple.

Kevin
Since you know, then tell me when they were built.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
Back on form?
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/th ... 03113.html
It won't be an either or neither situation, and will vary in time.
The above report makes better sense by linking the stones with water, and the healing abilities of the stones when washed in water, discharged into the water , if you allow an electrical thought.
Kevin,
Will continue with this about stonehenge , because the stones abilities are central to Dr Browns own works, imo.
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

stonehenge and the healing power of mineral springs

Post by Trickfox »

That must be why the trickfox loves to do the dogpaddle in a few natural hotsprings in the desert on a brightly lit moon's night. Yes I think New Mexico looks like a great place to live. I suppose I could live in Roswell if not only to meet the open minded tourists who visit this town.

I wonder if they have some sacred moniliths there too. Do you know Kevin?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

just from an operational standpoint

Post by Martin Calloway »

Its fairly obvious to me that a covert unit like the "Caroline Group" has to have a system of communication that must be be totally secure. Obviously such a situation was in place and Dr. Brown was using it ( the set that "looked" like a shortwave. If thats the case ... then they are still in use of it.

But here is the rub. If that group hands that technology to others on the outside they have actually breeched their own security. What happens then?

And who then would take over that sort of communication?

I believe that such a thing simply could not be handed over in todays world unless it was handed off all over all at once, to everyone but why in the world would they compromise their own security and safety of operations to do that?

UNLESS (and this is a wild guess on my part) ..... the " Caroline Group" is on the verge of evolving their own communications and outgrowing the old " set"?

I can't imagine how evolved that would be since I haven't even gotten my head around the first situation, gravitational radio (immediate communications between points?) .... but it only makes sense to me.

Enjoying the conversations. Hated to butt in but there's my two cents worth.
Martin
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
I thought I had said enough times what I detect?
I have been to stonehenge several times, it is sited upon a meeting place of very tightly arranged sets of lines with a central meeting point/s.
The geometry of this is similer everywhere , but because of the specifics of a non reguler repeating lattice structure , certain points are densely composed points of crossing of these lattice lines that form the grid.

Around the stone henge is a circuler embankment and ditch, this is a common occurance all over England.
I consider this was the start of stonehenge.
The henge is sited on top of almost solid chalk, and the ditch was cut into this chalk directly in relationship to a detectable circulation around a point central to the henge, the embankment also is sited upon another circulation around the point.
Flowing upon these circulations are two detectable seperate flows, one hugs the surface of the planet, normally no more than 24 inchs up from the surface, the other going in exactly the opposite direction is all above that lower flow.
The creation of a ditch lowers the surface level relevant to the ditch, the embankment lifts the surface level relevant to the embankment.

The chalk material( cocoliths, small flying saucer like things ) appears to be attractive to both flows, and can it seems deviate the flows natural route fractionally ( I could do with time to practise with a digging machine , and play about with piles of different materials ) and the materials chirality appears to be able to manouver the flows.

I have wandered about dozens of existing remnants of these ditchs and embankments , and thus have noted how they are acting presently, and what each alteration in height and openings etc lead to.
It is highly complex, and was used to accumulate these flows ( some of the ditchs are sixty feet deep, with further sixty feet high embankments alongside of them )

The flows have then been enticed towards barrows around the embankment area, the barrows are a seperate device altogether.

Stonehenge therefore appears to have grown over time, as do all other similer sites, with the stones as a later enchancement of the design specs.

The stones are positioned precisely, and prior to stones wooden poles were employed, and the socket holes for these have been excavated and noted, I can pinpoint those holes in the dark.
The wooden poles will have been utilised in a similer way as the tree does itself, which is to accumulate into the central core of the wooden pole (tree) the aether flows, again chirality is employed in the direction of rotating field around the pole, and will have matched the circulation occuring at each point where the pole was positioned.
i suspect a similer arrangement will have existed in north american native areas.
Kevin, drawing breath.
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
Not that familier with American megaliths, given the timing of the invasion of America, I doubt many would have survived.
As for springs etc, one of the almost vanished things in England are dew ponds, these were created ponds where the dew constantly was caught and stored, i have noted the position of the few dew ponds I have managed to locate, they were placed at high number crossing points ( the number of lines crossing at a point i find climbs exactly in line with the fibonnaci sequence )
I think all I am talking about was a given to most at one time, easily erradicated knowledge, if you think of BURN THE WITCH campaigns?

My dogs are very choosey about the water they drink, they do not appreciate tap water at all.
same with horses, I have been asked by several horse owners around here to locate wells for their horses, not only because of the spirraling cost of water, but because the horses again hate the tap rubbish.

I don't want to alarm, but here in the UK they are adding flouride, its a by product of aluminium manufacture and has been linked to alzhiemers.
I reckon they are dumbing down the masses, it possibly shuts down the pineal gland, keeps everyone locked into left brain thinking, easily controlled.
Viktor Schauberger knew water, he knew the ability of water that was hugely energised to carry vastly more wood, he was a wizard.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. (Kevin) B., whenever you start to speak of stones, their crystal structure, the lattice and water like you do here I have to think of what Mr. Twigsnapper said:
The above report makes better sense by linking the stones with water, and the healing abilities of the stones when washed in water, discharged into the water , if you allow an electrical thought.

Will continue with this about stonehenge , because the stones abilities are central to Dr Browns own works, imo.
Do you remember that posts about grass and limestone Mr. Twigsnapper made?
Grass ... and limestone ... and underground springs.... that combination helps create ( along with their natural abilities) some of the finest racehorses in the world.

Fred..... you talked about recognizing the winning horse in a race. I wonder if there are places in upstate New York for example which are " aligned" properly for certain foals to realize their fullest potential? If it might be that children respond the same way to this influx of ... whatever it is that we are talking about here....( I will use Morgans "stuff") ... then as a horseman interested in such things I would be interested in finding the most optimum pasture to raise my foals?

Anyone wonder why Dr. Brown collected rocks from all over the world? Anyone think that was merely random? Anyone want to bet that he didn't have the exact location already plotted? " Where the four points meet" he said. twigsnapper
This text is constantly somewhere at the back of my mind, along with Strabo's psychic horses from Morocco.

Stones with a crystal structure washed in water you say, Mr. B.

Substances with crystalline structure washed and permeated by the stuff.

Marcel Vogel comes to mind here. He produced special crystals, then wound a coil around them and finally was able to INDUCE ELECTRICITY in the crystals JUST by the virtue of PULSED BREATH synchronized with FOCUSED INTENTION.

+

your words:
AM

Post by AM »

Another important information provided by you Mr. B.:
As for springs etc, one of the almost vanished things in England are dew ponds, these were created ponds where the dew constantly was caught and stored, i have noted the position of the few dew ponds I have managed to locate, they were placed at high number crossing points ( the number of lines crossing at a point i find climbs exactly in line with the fibonnaci sequence ) I think all I am talking about was a given to most at one time, easily erradicated knowledge, if you think of BURN THE WITCH campaigns?

I don't want to alarm, but here in the UK they are adding flouride, its a by product of aluminium manufacture and has been linked to alzhiemers.
I reckon they are dumbing down the masses, it possibly shuts down the pineal gland, keeps everyone locked into left brain thinking, easily controlled. Viktor Schauberger knew water, he knew the ability of water that was hugely energised to carry vastly more wood, he was a wizard.
Can you elaborate on these dew ponds in length, please? This is a very interesting topic. How exactly were they established, constructed, etc.?
For what purposes were they used?

Viktor Schauberger said that water is the blood of the Earth. And if such a man says this, then we have to take him and his concerns VERY SERIOUS.

AM
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

AM,
Dew ponds are normally found where upon a misty morning you would note points where the mist hovers.
I watch all nature as a hawk, and note such areas and check against other detectable issues.
The whole view is alive.
There is a method of constructing these with clay, straw and a covering layer to protect against cattle hooves.
What is forgotten is the electrical part, the insulation qualities of the alternative layers ( reich )
Kevin
http://simon-mitchell.com/modules.php?n ... le&sid=126
fibonacci is king