Chapter 40 - The Golden Galleon

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Flowperson,
Don't be blinded by the light.
Think how Tesla and Dr Brown would have done, electrically.
I would recommend you read David Barclays blogs on http://gravitycontrol.org/index.html
I know from my dowsing that space flows, and that it does so along alignments, very precise alignments, and the mainframe of these is centred around N'S'E'W,( not compass ) I am working my way towards recording the remainder that I am confident will total 144.
I consider that both light and gravity are mere consequences of these flows.
And the manipulation of these flows is at the core of all secret societies and religions.
Natural materials have differing refractive abilities upon these flows, and how you construct is vital to ensure your best health etc.
Ancient sites were not built for light, they were built for the substance that creates light.
In the beginning there was light.
Light upon Light, god guides whom he will to his light.
I have no religious feelings except that we are all one, and one is everything.
Edwin Leerskin knew about what makes light, and he knew what the moon did to what makes light, so will Tesla, and definately Dr Brown.
Control that, and you can go to the stars, or really, they will come to you.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Kevin/navigator:
Thanks for your reply.

The light is the "obvious" thing that we would consider in the matters I posted, but many years of working on intellectual property matters have demonstrated to me the intrinsic value of the "non-obvious" as the true substance of invention and novelty.

My post was merely asking a question regarding the worldwide coordination of alignments of sacred places and openings to them. Why is this a demonstrated historical fact of many cultures ? Why is this important to human beings...so much so that it is at the center of what we seemed to have believed in from the "beginnings" ?

Your answer is along the lines of what I was looking for. We are all exploring the "non-obvious" here as it concerns TT Brown's work...and that is where the truth lies.

There was a reference to an invention on one of the threads that pointed out an invention describing methods for the conversion of neutrinos into photons. There are three sorts of neutrinos that can pass through anything and that seem to flash in and out of existence haphazardly. There are several detectors operating worldwide to see what happens when they interact with matter...a very rare occurrence. No one knows as yet if they have mass or charge, but we'll find out some day

That's all probably closely related to what we're all after here, the real effects of the unseen. Thanks again.

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

neutrino detection

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I feel like one of MarkCs students with my hand up, yelling " I know that one! I know that one!

But now that I have volunteered to say something I wonder if I do actually know what I thought that I knew!

I just wanted to make the comment that I have read and understand that Dr. Brown was either involved with or at least had close connections with a Navy project out of San Diego ( with the actual experiment being done offshore Hawaii.) It was called DUMAND and right now the meaning of that word escapes me but I do know that Dr. Brown was fairly well upset that the Navy was spending so much money on this underwater floating array of sensors which read constantly a varying anomalous effect . They couldn't figure what was happening until they discovered that little fish kept eating the sensors ... or chewing on them.... so after millions of dollars were spent fruitlessly the Navy packed up its surface ships and went elsewhere. All in search of the elusive neutrino.
I have no idea what Dr. Browns connection with all of that was. I rather expect that if he had been closely involved it just might have been more successful. I believe that Mr. Twigsnapper admitted to visiting with Dr. Brown during this period of time when he was living in Coronado. Who knows what was really going on? Thats a real question folks! Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Alignments,
Flowperson, what the ancient sites were constructed in alignment with never moves, I say again, never moves, not a tenth of an inch.
That which is carried along the alignments constantly varies and is easily manipulated.
The alignment signals are I consider infinite, nothing to do with this planet, they will have no top, no bottom no ends, whatever is infinity, they are part of that.
I revel in finding places built out of alignment, or having moved , its all to devine measure and stunning geometry, no matter how the planet rolls, it will re-align .
Bruce Cathies grid is simply scratching the surface, it is not a world grid, it is everywhere, and if you piggyback upon it, you can go anywhere, thats what life is doing now.
Not just life, but death, there is little difference, you come from the flows and go back into them, nothing dies.
Any life form sufficiently advanced will be able to use this system, now ,in the past, in the future.
I doubt you will need any machine to use it to its maximum.
Do you think the masses are prepared for this quantum change in reality?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

fear not

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

kevin, I know that you were speaking to flow but your message was so ..... beautiful .... I needed to answer it too.

If the masses had your eyes, yes.

But they do not. Are they ready now? My heartfelt response? No.... not yet .... BUT.....

But that does not mean that they can not embark on the trail to become ready, that there is not a hunger out there to see what you see, to know what you know because MANY already FEEL that what you say is the truth. Problem being for most of us .... those guiding feelings have been buried and supressed for so long that nothing seems real unless it has the backround of cement thinking.

If you continue to have the hope in the future that I know you have, continue to be our Navigator, perhaps there are others out there that are beginning to see ... and thats all I could ask anyway.

I will be thinking of you at ringing rocks. Elizabeth