Sidereal Radiation

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: Sidereal Radiation

Post by htmagic »

kevin.b wrote:Langley,
What do I think, I think it's an electrical universe, and it's method and means of operation has been hidden, possibly by the nine unknown men.
They each wrote a book each, we seem to be compressing the nine books into one book.
The knowledge hidden, is the ultimate knowledge of how a system works, and has been abused in the past leading to near extinction .
I think if we are ready to know the system , without abusing it , then we will learn the nines secrets, if not, well," in the blink of an eye, no-thing."
Kevin
Kevin,

I read this when you first posted it and reread it again. What nine men are you talking about? Where are these books that they wrote?

I believe it is an electric universe as well. Our current views of science does not fill in all the blanks. I think we must transcend what has been done before and look to the horizons... When the 'star' comes, I will at least know and hopefully be prepared for it...

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

htmagic,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_Unknown_Men
It's the number nine, it's like a switch to me, can't explain, and here's mr Bergier.
kevin
fibonacci is king
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

kevin.b wrote:htmagic,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_Unknown_Men
It's the number nine, it's like a switch to me, can't explain, and here's mr Bergier.
kevin
Kevin,

Thanks. After reading that article I immediately think of the Illuminati and the Caroline group. Maybe they are different facets of the same? Rather than falling into the either/or trap, may be they are both! :!:

MagicBill
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

htmagic,
Everything depends on who's view point you look at anything from.
If you can oversee all view points, then You have to trust in the decision that will be agreed.
I for one have no knowledge of any of these so called named groups such as illuminati.
It seems to be our nature to form teams and tribes, so anythings possible, if there's one big team over the lot, well lets trust they know best.

Kevin
fibonacci is king
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

kevin.b wrote:htmagic,
Everything depends on who's view point you look at anything from.
If you can oversee all view points, then You have to trust in the decision that will be agreed.
I for one have no knowledge of any of these so called named groups such as illuminati.
It seems to be our nature to form teams and tribes, so anythings possible, if there's one big team over the lot, well lets trust they know best.

Kevin
Kevin,

Amen to that. But if there was a cosmic communicator to talk to other worlders, I would like to ask them several questions and try to get to know them. I'm sure they are more advanced and I would like to understand their views, their ideas, and exchange ideas, cultures, and possibly provide friendship if they prove to be friendly. I would invite them into my home and dine with them. If I knew what their favorite meal and their favorite beverage were, I would try to prepare it and arrange it to be on hand for their visit. That would be cool to meet another race from another planet. I do trust that they would know best. "Only time will tell..."

I don't know about the Illuminati except though Dan Brown's stories and other material that I read about them. The X-Files reminded me about "Operation Paperclip" and some of the weird science from that group. Then suddenly the Nazi Bell doesn't sound that too far fetched... Remember the "consortium" that ran behind the scenes of the X-Files. It reminds me of a more not so nice version of the Caroline group. Or maybe that's the REAL way the Caroline group operates? Who knows? I doubt if they will print out flyers and advertise: "Will Spy for Food". Times are tough for us all... :lol:

I see everyone can contribute here, even the ones that are scared of complex math formulas. There's no need to fear, Underdog is here! No, but there are some that can do the math, some can do the builds, others can do the research, there's plenty for all to contribute...

Peace from this side of the big pond. Kevin, how's the weather over there? Any evidence of global warming? Is Al Gore protecting you enough over there? What, you want us to send him over? :wink:

Take care,

MagicBill
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

As I am writing this, a partial eclipse is occuring, I am monitoring the flow directions during this .
There is almost a total reversal in flow direction, not quite fully reverse, but understandable if you think of where the moon is relevant to where i am as observer.
It's all by field, I am humbled to be able to so finely moniter this, especially indoors with carbon fibre dowsing rods, I can SEE the moon moving, and the way the flows are reacting.
fell a bit wobbly myself, but that will be my field reacting to the change in flow direction?
just checked, it is a full reversal right now, local time here is 10.17.am
kevin
fibonacci is king
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Dark matter? Related.

The new results show an unexpected surplus of cosmic ray electrons at very high energy -- 300-800 billion electron volts -- that must come from a previously unidentified source or from the annihilation of very exotic theoretical particles used to explain dark matter.

http://www.physorg.com/news146324339.html

skyfish
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

returning,returning,returning?
Another sun?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

skyfish wrote:Dark matter? Related.

The new results show an unexpected surplus of cosmic ray electrons at very high energy -- 300-800 billion electron volts -- that must come from a previously unidentified source or from the annihilation of very exotic theoretical particles used to explain dark matter.

http://www.physorg.com/news146324339.html

skyfish
Skyfish,

That is some article. Published: 7 hours ago, 13:38 EST, November 19, 2008.
http://www.physorg.com/news146324339.html wrote:Details may be found in the Nov. 20, 2008, edition of Nature: "An excess of cosmic ray electrons at energies of 300-800 Gev," by J. Chang et al.
So is this a Cosmic Haha because this article was printed before tomorrow's details?

MagicBill
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Magic,
Hey!...evidence of time travel?
skyfish