E/G Communications and Quantum Physics

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: E/G Communications and Quantum Physics

Post by kevin.b »

skyfish,
I have seen the light?
You the man.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v22NMAG1k18
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Always happy to help as I can, but please understand that I'm on the forums less frequently than Mikado, FM, Trickfox, Mark, Rose, Gregvizza, Natecull, Htmagic and many of the others, who are very intelligent and have a lot to offer in their respective fields of expertise - some of them are the top of their field.

Just think we got off on a bitter tangent here that could have been left alone. I suppose it depends on whether you want to talk or build.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Well, since Mr. Knight has interpreted Dr. Brown and speaks of gravity as a spectrum I guess all of the work that has been done showing gravity is a cause and not an effect has been rendered useless. And yes, I am aware of Dr. Brown's assertions regarding frequency, after all the high voltages used were pulsed dc or high frequency ac. However, it is also experimentally shown that "gravity" is an effect, that can be curtailed when one uses tensors along with that high frequency of electric. It was also alleged by Ralph Ring (yes, I am aware of not taking such unproven persons as factual) was able to produce a levitation using high frequency sound waves as well. So while frequency may have a negating "casual" effect on gravity, that does not necessarily indicate that gravity itself is a wide band, spectral wave itself. It may be, but it has not been proven. What it does indicate, that depending on the material being levitated, it's resonance does place a significant part in causing the effect of gravity to increase or diminish.

I am basing this on the works of Aspden, Brown, Dirac, Einstein, Faraday, Kaluza-Klein, Lorentz, Maxwell, Minkowski, Newton, Podkletnov, Puthoff, Riemann, Schauberger, and Tesla. There are many others but I am still learning of their theories and do not know if their math is valid. While Dr. Brown may have written and said the things you posted from his notes, we who have been following this path down the rabbit hole know that all is not what it appears to be.

If you feel so confident in what you have thus far, when can we expect your breakthrough to occur? Please don't think that I am attacking you personally, but as Mr. Mikado pointed out (on numerous occasions) the proof is in the product. I have yet to get anything close to a product, but I do feel that with all that we have learned of Dr. Brown, there is much more that remains hidden than what we really know. And we all know how much still remains hidden from the works of many other brilliant physicists.

What I have learned here on the forum, is that there is much to be learned by what isn't said as there is by what is. In all of the notes, memos, etc., that have been posted from Dr. Brown, it is quite noticeable that he usually mentions the well known physicists when he ponders and postulates what is happening in a phenomena observed during an experiment. He doesn't claim that he knows more than them, and he doesn't claim to know why something is happening. He does claim repeatability in his results, therefore warranting further investigation into the causes of such results.

And Mr. Skyfish, You have been given opportunity for "true discussion" by several people, myself included. I don't claim to know how to do it, all I say is that there are more possible explanations than what one person offers. Mr. Mikado may have more expertise is actually experimenting with many of these ideas, hence his questioning regarding the science and technology carries more hands on experience than mine. However I too would like to know how someone arrives at a particular conclusion, as it needs to be backed by some science whether it is within the accepted views of quantum mechanics or it is beyond. If the latter, there still needs to be some evidence as to why it deviates from the "normal" views.

On behalf of everyone, please refrain from the personal digs and snide remarks. It does nothing to add to the flavor of the forum and only pulls us all into that same old fray that we have been able to maintain distance from. I trust that if anyone does not agree with my feelings about this they will certainly let me know.

Thank you and may the force be with you, young Jedi.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Chris Knight wrote:Are there any ideas out there regarding making an E/G Communications device, other than what you don't want to disclose (and I really don't care if you have anything you don't want to disclose).

Andrew,

I will disclose this much and an observation if you wish to bother to read it. I have posted many things on this forum and in the venue of Electrogravitic communication I have hinted at it for over a year. Building a reciever is a bit simpler than building a transceiver but the answers are there for those that can recognize it.

I see several either/or scenarios going on. I am giving something very important here for those that wish to pay attention. As in the electromagnetic venue, one would say that an electromagnet has no spectrum, and it doesn't. However, when one puts an AC signal to the same electromagnet, it will radiate in the electromagnetic spectrum what ever frequency is pumped into it. The side of the triangle between electric and gravitic has the same relationships as does the side with electric and magnetic. Their effects are different.

Now, the answer to a question. Could a simple receiver be built, yes. Can a transmitter be built, I am almost their. The realization of this hit me in that if Dr. Brown in the 50's had both then that means that the Caroline, or whatever the name they go by, is still using this means for secure communications. How long do you think I would last if I built the damn thing?

Believe what you want.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

FM,

Please refer to your previous post:
Electrogravitic spectrum? What spectrum? Are you insinuating that there are as many different wavelengths of gravity as there are in electromagnetism? To the best of my knowledge, I have never heard anyone ever speak of gravity as a spectrum...
The references I gave to you as a rebuttal are directly from Townsend Brown's journals. If you don't subscribe to his theories, then that is your perogative.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Chris Knight wrote:FM,
The references I gave to you as a rebuttal are directly from Townsend Brown's journals. If you don't subscribe to his theories, then that is your perogative.
And what you posted was:
Townsend theorized that gravity was not an effect observed on the surface of space/time, such as light (excuse the analogous description there), but more of a nuts and bolts part of the space/time. He theorized that gravity is instantaneous throughout the universe(s), and that each particle in the universe is "aware," for lack of a better term, of every other particle in the universe(s).
And then:
It was his contention that since gravity, and thus gravitional waves would be the same in each (parallel, etc.) dimension, that the gravitational waves could be used to communicate and possibly move between dimensions. i.e. if I am sitting here with my transmitter and transmitting, and I am sitting here in a parallel dimension with my receiver receiving, then I should be able to communicate with myself. I don't know if I'd really have that much to say, but there it is...

According to Townsend, mass is explicitly included in electrogravitics. Gravity - mass - gravity having an effect on mass...all that good stuff we all know.
So where is the reference to a "spectrum" of gravitational waves? CMBR (Cosmic Background Microwave Radiation) is also a wave, but it is at a particular wavelength. It is not a spectrum, which I would take by definition is a bandwidth of many frequencies. If gravity is a "thing" in an unto itself, it would stand to reason that it operates at a particular frequency and not multiple frequencies. Seems as if we are getting away from the initial point of gravity being of multiple frequencies or comprising a band or spectrum. That was my point of Contention with Mr. Skyfish, and I fail to see where you have made his postulation correct.

Therefore I stand by what I said before and offer no apologies to Dr. Brown or his theories. And as far as his theories being the gospel, what has been given and shown to the public inclusive of his patents have yet to provide us with a working electrogravitic propulsion or communications device. It seems more than likely that he kept much of the "real" stuff under wraps.

Einstein may be genius, but even he was not infallible, and also if there is to be found proof that Einstein did make mistakes, it was in his refusal to separate space and time. The works of Kron and Kaluza which were not appreciated by Dr. Einstein initially, were in fact incorporated in his Unification Theory later on.
Because I cannot do the math, I cannot offer you more, however there are others who do possess such expertise, and I would suspect their silence thus far speaks volumes.

For the record Mr. Knight, I was not refuting Townsend Brown, merely pointing out that your interpretation may be suspect.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Mikado14 wrote:Now, the answer to a question. Could a simple receiver be built, yes. Can a transmitter be built, I am almost their. The realization of this hit me in that if Dr. Brown in the 50's had both then that means that the Caroline, or whatever the name they go by, is still using this means for secure communications. How long do you think I would last if I built the damn thing?

Believe what you want.

Mikado
Mikado,

Is the circuit similar to the gravity wave detector circuit I talked about? I have a file but there is no good way to attach files to this PM system. How big is the capacitor that is used for the detector circuit? Dr. Brown used rocks as capacitors too. I suspect this is the path Andrew went down with his microwave sintering experiment.

And you would last a long time, as long as you didn't speak and just listened. Just send me a copy of the tapes so I can hear what they say too! LOL! :wink:

Take care,
G'nite,

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Oh boy...I must be a glutten for punishment...but here goes...just sime ideas I came up with while reading the back of a cereal box...
OK...gavity waves are just impluses in the ether(I spell it that way becasue it's shorter) and because the ether is not static...gravity can appear to fluctuate...
>( { )">
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Kevin,
Thank you.
That was a beautiful song...I will listen to moe of her material...haven't heard of her before.
skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Mikado..you might be right about the C. Group...but like you said it is secure comminications. It might be possible...I think it probable, they are not using just simple "gravity" waves...that would not be smart. They would utilize another unique property of the ether.
skyfish
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Skyfish,

Interesting thought you expressed

"Mikado..you might be right about the C. Group...but like you said it is secure comminications. It might be possible...I think it probable, they are not using just simple "gravity" waves...that would not be smart. They would utilize another unique property of the ether.
skyfish

I imagine here that there are several "layers" to any communication systems ( tot he ones that we are accustomed to.) So why wouldn't it be the same for the Caroline Group? Dad stressed that for every trait in the electromagnetic world that there would be a matching parallel trait found in the electrogravitic world and if you think about that hard enough it opens all kinds of possibilities.

Thats why I say that you may be right. Caroline " secret" communications might even be shielded from other Caroliners, just as the communications from the NSA are not made available to the ordinary household. For reasons of security for their operations I can totally understand that.

The problem is ...... so far .......( breaking my thoughts up here, do you notice? .... with long strands of periods? ..... expressing myself the way I think too sometimes.... just as some of you have done here and been criticized for it by Mikado ...<I am yelling under the bridge right now! Any troll there want to come out and play with me?....most of my thought processes are pure will of the wisps.....which leads me to another thought which I need to talk about here regarding how tough you are being on newcomers Mikado!! and how really unnecessary and time consuming that is! ... who is going to want to even set foot on this bridge to the other side if this nasty Mikado troll challenges everything that they think to say and offer up? You need to get yourself something to eat ( not a bridge crosser) and let a few pass by here fella, we need them! Kisses of course, ........ but I digress ...... back to secure communications

the real problem here is that we have not even gotten to the parallel moment yet of " Watson, Come here, I need you!" in the electrogravitic side of things. I can understand why it would be hard to conceive then of any sort of further and more complicated inter Caroline Code but surely there would be that kind of thing. And so simply " disrupting the flow" would then have to evolve into a highly sophisticated system of communications which is completely secure.

Which leads me to the question that some of you probably already have asked. Why in the world would an organization as ..... secret..... as the Caroline Group .... be helping others perhaps to get a foothold into their own communications system?

They wouldn't.

Which means that, by encouraging the possible " breakthrough" into electrogravitic communications, the Caroline Group perhaps has already taken into account that situation and problem and whoever is using that technology has already moved on to a more complicated system, leaving an opening on the first rung of understanding for all of us. Does that make any sense to anybody out there?

To me its as if ........The NRO ( just an example here) has just sent an encrypted message by satellite of course to another unit .... and the message was something like ....... "for PeteSake , let the guy call his assistant into the room. It will take them YEARS to make anything of this and they will never know we are here. They have to start SOMEWHERE" Just an early morning thought.

Linda
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote:Mikado..you might be right about the C. Group...but like you said it is secure comminications. It might be possible...I think it probable, they are not using just simple "gravity" waves...that would not be smart. They would utilize another unique property of the ether.
skyfish
skyfish wrote:Andrew..you the man...you are very cool in my book!!! At last...a true discussion. Mikado...I will ignore from now on.
Again...just my own thoughts...forgive me mikado...just can't help myself! lol
You have a dichotomy going on, you cannot address one you wish to ignore.

Apparently, your behavior is condoned by the forum, by your own admission, you were asked by Trickfox and Paul to join the forum. In my view, your attitude and the way you portray yourself only shows the impudence and disrespectful attitude of the new generation. I am sure you will go far.

Mr skyfish, what triggered all this was my asking you for the source of your opinion. I wouldn't have cared if you said that it was a "psychic vision", at least that would have given me a direction to go into for a meaningful discussion. I do not forgive you, as you asked above, for anything but I do apologize for questioning your line of thought, you can have the sandbox now.

I do not wish to be in a group that condones your actions for the forum has changed. There was a time that no one would have stood by and watched someone disrespect another forum member, however, at least two stood up, Thank You Fred and Jim for trying to teach a young pup some manners but it must be in the upbringing.

I will depart with a bit of advice. The universe functions, our understanding of it is flawed and we are constantly fine tuning the understanding of it. In order to take a new theory, hypothesis or postulum, you must understand that which has come before in order to see where a flaw is so that it may be corrected. It is very simple, take it or leave it and I am sure you will leave it for it is just the droppings of an old goat.

And Ms Brown, if you believe that my asking what his source of an opinion is and then being lambasted with disrespect as normal, then truly the forum has changed.

Now I'm a troll. I'll go under the bridge now.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Yes Mikado. Nice to know where you are at least. <g>

Seriously guys. I hope that you realize that though you have been sniping at each other it all has been RELATIVELY good natured and respectful. I would save your ammunition because I don't think that we have run across the real dragons out there yet who will feel so threatened by our words and concepts that they will attack us with a vengence. Its all pretty quiet out there. but it won't stay that way. We will be a threat and some people will react that way. So save your ammo and for goodness sake, don't waste it on each other!

Linda
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Mikdao,
You were rude and belittling. How do you get around with such a big ego. If I had a phd maybe you would place value in what I said. Where does true knowledge come from? It CAN come from very unexpected sources...serendipity...a quality of the universe...and you have to LISTEN for it to work.
I am 52 .... an old pup. But not so old I cannot accept opinions for what they are...OPINIONS.
The problem with using past "knowledge" is that it can prevent you from getting somewhere new...that happens all the time.
psychic vision??? Yep...I am sure that is what it was. LOL you need to come up with a formula for a sense of humor.
I am trying to bury the hatchet.

Now...the TRUE issue at hand...let's quit squabbling...I have spent too much time...and lost too much sleep...we ARE all about the same thing...I see that...

Dad stressed that for every trait in the electromagnetic world that there would be a matching parallel trait found in the electrogravitic world and if you think about that hard enough it opens all kinds of possibilities. Linda, bless your soul! Your voice here should ring loudly and clearly for all to hear. THIS is the key point I keep referring to....matching!!!!....I am not sure if I should elaborate on this forum....it would be the key to "their" communication...NOT just simple gravity waves...

Linda,
I can't explain this, but I feel like we are at the same frequency...like I have known you for a very long time. I am sure that you father would not have been a part of a goup unless their ultimate goal would be beneficial to the rest of humanity. That's just the kine of person he was...imho!
skyfish
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

LOL you need to come up with a formula for a sense of humor.
I am trying to bury the hatchet.

Now...the TRUE issue at hand...let's quit squabbling...I have spent too much time...and lost too much sleep...we ARE all about the same thing...I see that...

Mikado...I will ignore from now on.
Again...just my own thoughts...forgive me mikado...just can't help myself! lol
skyfish... you told me in a PM that you have apologized to Mikado, however I don't actualy see that in these comments of yours.
In fact, you are being much too indecisive over this "apology". If this is all what we can exect from you then I'm afraid you have missed the mark by far.

If "WE are about the same thing",- then let your sincerity shine through here. All I see is futher posturing.

I am very upset over several issues. I have been trying to be dipomatic but that time has now passed.

Mikado is a personnal friend of mine. You have upset him, ridiculed him, and upset many of us in this forum.

I have had enough of all this. Mikado has "APOLOGIZED" ( he actually used that word). In response, you told us all laughingly that you will ignore him.

In my book, you have failed to meet the "sincerity" of any apology.

So be it..... and you have alienated me in the bargain. :evil:

Raymond
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com