E/G Communications and Quantum Physics

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Does anyone know if Dr brown met Dr See?
Thomas jefferson jackson see.
He was posted to the naval dockyards in Calafornia.
he wrote about the aether, I can't seem to be able to track these papers ?
Anyone help please.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Kevin:

Looked at Dr.See in Google. He's got a entry on Wikipedia at the first link shown below. And his papers are housed at the Green Library at Stanford University at the second link shown below,
There's other stuff listed, but these would likely be any serious inquirer's beat starting points.

I also noted that he was stationed at Mare Island near San Francisco for many years. I believe that this was quite near what was later to become Port Chicago, which was mentioned earlier on these forums as the place where the atom bombs that we dropped on Japan in 1945 were loaded onto the USS Indianapolis for transport to the Pacific island where the B-29 bombers used in the mission were based. It is also the place where earlier in the war a catastrophic explosion took place while ammunition was being loaded, and many hands, mostly African American loaders, were killed.

Here's another site (third link) that had some interesting stuff, but much of the site links are now inactive as they mostly date from the last decade. I don't know why that matters so much, but it could be that much of this stuff was "weeded" through intent. The Tom Bearden link concerning "Scalar Howitzers" was active and interesting since it goes into a lot of detail concerning Tesla's work in generating "theta energy' or standing longitutidnal waves that could transverse and exploit the structures of time and space. Pretty involved stuff and too technical for me, but some of you others who are so oriented might wish to take a long look at this and some of the other active links that remain.

flow.... :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Jef ... ackson_See

http://content.cdlib.org/view?docId=tf8 ... &brand=oac

http://www.geocities.com/athens/Olympus ... nos3a.html
Dancing is better than marching
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Flowperson,
Cheers , I had found the papers in the university, but can't seem to access them?
I loved Beardons link, especially about fault zones , and quartz, I have a rose quartz lump at my side, I can dowse it, and a friend programmed it for me, quite litterally it can be done with our minds.
I loved his description of the two halves of our brain been able to interact etc with the waves, I know they can, I do.
I have actually stood on a very special spot on this planet and been witness to the two sides of my head talking to each other, its really bizzare.
one is very sensible and logical, the other was loving what it could hear.
I never spoke until I was five, why bother when you have your own built in friend.
One side KNOWS all sorts of weird things, the other is programmed by life.
Most of the time I am governed by logic and live as all others, but if I position myself as I can, then its a balance that occurs, and they both get on.
One side of my head says seek this dr see.
I have never argued with myself.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: Paradox

Post by Paul S. »

Oh dear... this is a WEEK OLD and I'm just now getting to it... sorry...

But, "Paradox" --- yeah, that's it exactly:
H. Short wrote:While there are publicly available patents for Brown for ion machines, ion pumps, electro-kinetic flying discs, etc., there is nothing which so far gives credence that he actually developed any technology of revolutionary significance. Unless such technology is demonstrated there is no rationale basis for the tales of intrigue or for a book because this is a case where the technology, and only the technology, validates the hypothesis.
Well Mr. Short, on the one hand, you are entirely right; on the other hand, I have little choice but to beg to differ...

What you describe here is precisely the conundrum -- the paradox, yes -- under which I have labored since the very beginning of this undertaking.

It seems fairly certain that there is something of substance hidden down here in this rabbit hole. Unfortunately, there are no guarantees that we will ever really find it it. And for the most part, our guides are keeping our blindfolds on and the lights off and we are more or less compelled to take them at their word that there's something down here.

Absent the sort of substantiation you demand -- indeed, the kind of substantiation I wish every day I could offer -- then my assignment becomes pretty much one of trying to make it sound like fun down here in the rabbit hole: "We really have no idea what we're doing down here, but boy, the possibilities... sure are exciting!"

And so in the face of myriad unanswered/unanswerable questions, I find myself resigned more or less to the task of -- as I said elsewhere -- "embracing the mystery," beyond which it is strictly a matter of whatever talent I might be blessed with or perseverance I might be able to sustain that will determine whether or not what results from the effort will be worth reading by any more than "a small circle of friends."

You're not going to get the "proof" you're looking for, and -- judging from my experience so far -- neither am I.

That doesn't mean it's can't be interesting.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Paul S,
When people at the other side of the world by co-incidence post at the same time, do you believe its co-incidence?
I don't think there is time down here, its always half past six.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Kevin...
Life in the good ole USA being what it is, I find the two sides of my brain arguing with each other much of the time. I've spent a lifetime trying to integrate my processes, but alas, it only comes true a small amount of the time.

Yes...quartz, and that is my take on one of the reasons that TTB found Catalina to be a special place since its rocks have a high quartz content in their composition, and that silver traces are also abundant in the quartz. In Colorado the quartz there embeds quite significant deposits of gold bearing ores, especially just west of Denver.

The Stanford U. site only tells you what's there, such as is the case with our presidential libraries. You'd have to go there and spend a few days to access the materials. But then that's another good excuse for a vacation sometime. The SF Bay area is a very nice (but expensive ) place. Of course these days, it would be cheaper for someone from the UK.

Paul...of course we all recognize the "tethers" that have been placed upon your work through decades of "compartmentalized secrecy" procedures. But as you know, much of what TTB uncovered may be reasonably surmised by inference and analogy, and when you're writing non-fiction, even that can be sufficient when the stories are related from the historical aspects of the lives of real people. Remember that the truth always does come out, eveb though some of the deep secrecy concerning TTB and his works goes back to 1914 as far as our government is concerned.

I think that you're doing a bang-up job... just as long as nothing inadvertantly explodes.

cheers....flow.... :)
grinder
Senior Officer

so Flow

Post by grinder »

So Flow, following all that then I could refer to you as .... Wolf?

Elizabeth. Just like Gregg said. Its just an internet connection. Take a breath! and then take another one. It will all work itself out.

grinder
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Grinder (rednirG)...

Well things are likely pretty wierd when you're traveling under the auspices of "backwardsville". Read any of Jack Finney"s time travel novels for some good stories about all that. I have no recoverable knowledge or memory of that. But to save confusion and unecessary frustrations about identity, I have eschewed the name used in that mode of being, "nosrepwolf", and agree to answer to "wolf". But you understand, of course, that we're both immersed in "forwardsville", or so it seems, So "flow" or "flowperson" would seem to be more appropriate. I don't like the names Romulus or Remus either, by the way... if that matters .

Oh...a question. If you've looked at the new videos posted on the front page concerning EMP weapons that are likely out there, what do you believe is in some of the satellites that transverse our skies every hour, or better yet what do you believe are on those new Russian bomber flights that they have recently resumed ?

Have a nice day !

flow (wolf).... :)
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Round and Round?

Post by Paul S. »

flowperson wrote:Paul...of course we all recognize the "tethers" that have been placed upon your work through decades of "compartmentalized secrecy" procedures.
Flow(Wolf), I like your use of the word "tethers" in this context, I really hadn't thought of it that way. But, then, I would also hate to think that I'm just going around in circles here... <g>

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Paul...Well we're all tethered in some ways through work, personal relationships, kids, money, love, etc. But we don't have to go around in circles 'cause we're not model airplanes. But then there's the recursive thingy that defines all software algorithms.

Hmmmm...let's not think too much, because our thoughts even tether some of us to other realities if I'm not mistaken . There's just enough stretch and give in most tetherings so that we may always possess at least perceptions of true freedom, but we can always be "jerked around" if need be.

flow.... :wink:
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Re: E/G Communications and Quantum Physics

Post by FM No Static At All »

I seem to remember that Brown considered the speed of gravity to be nearly instantaneous, if not so, making the communication apparatus particularly valuable as far as long distances were concerned.
Gene Roddenberry used the term “sub-space frequencies” in relation to faster than light communications, since travelling at “warp” speeds which were FTL themselves, they would have to have a means of communications that could match there travel times.

Einsteinian theory initially postulated that nothing could travel faster than light, and the Michelson-Morley experiment which was to prove the propagation of light through the aether, “failed” because there was no measurable difference detected in the speed of light at the distances measured. But all that really indicated was that the aether medium itself did not inhibits lights path through it.
If I remember correctly, he, and I share this view with a number of people, felt that gravity was more like a nuts and bolts part of the time / space continuum rather than electromagnetic energy, such as light, which seems to "ride" on the continuum rather than being a part of it.
Exactly, but rather than gravity being part of that space/time continuum, it can be a cause of electrostatic energy rather than electromagnetic. Think about how Dr. Browns experiments with petrovoltaics and the Leedskalnin theory of gravity in which he used a spinning wheel to generate an electrostatic “field” which he was somehow able to manipulate to move those huge stones that he built Coral Castle with.
f gravity were a common carrier, or denominator, perhaps by adjusting the electromagnetic frequency on a gravitational carrier, then one could communicate across dimensional barriers.
Are you suggesting that gravity can be 'modulated' like an RF carrier? I can see that. But how does that translate into a transdimensional carrier?
If gravity is a cause rather than an effect, and if it is aetheric in nature, it would not be the gravity itself that is modulated but the aether as the carrier. Gravity would then itself be considered a modulation of that aether, or as Aspden postulates, caused by the aether by means of gravitons and supergravitons.

In interesting observation of my own involves the suspected antigravity effects Dr. Brown observed and the alleged mishaps aboard the USS Eldridge in which crew were said to have been embedded within “solid” steel of the ship. Suppose that at some energy and frequency it is possible to reduce the gravitational force between objects, such as a monolith and the Earth, but by increasing the energy and or frequency the monolith itself begins to lose its gravitational atomic bonding. Would that not account for both anomalies?
"It can be pointed out that the failure of the Michelson-Morley experiment to detect a flow of the ether does not necessarily indicate the non-existence of the ether. The results of the Theory of Relativity may be obtained with or without an ether.

"For certain phenomena, it is desirable and almost necessary to assume the existence of an ether in order to evolve a satisfying explanation. An example is the force of graviatation, particularly the electro-gravitational effects.'
Aha! So as I decided to go back through the forum and read that which came before my arrival to this group, I discover that what I have been saying has all been said before, and Dr. Brown said it himself. It seems to be that while I have take a rather circuitous route to this very place, and have endured the criticisms and debunking by many others with degrees in electrical engineering and physics, Dr. Brown arrived at similar conclusions.
As far as correlating the fan / loudspeaker with gravitational communication, that is my understanding. The system is an attempt to maximize the electromagnetic gravitational (EMG) component. However, there is also the whole area of the solid antennas - the "sensors."
Correct me if I am wrong (I am sure several will) But isn't the term “electrogravitic” without the magnetic component?
Its a good discussion though. What WOULD the world have been like if we had not seen Edison take over?
Yes, Mr. Twigsnapper, indeed what a different world it would be had Tesla been permitted to carry his wireless transmission to its full capability. A world where no power lines would have cut across the pristine path of nature's beauty, where power would not be a commodity, but as free as the air and sun. And utilizing that cosmic or aether energy as its source, no fuels needed to provide that energy either.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

OK...not all done with this thread but I like it a lot...this has been one thing sticking in my mind after reading the book. A communication device would be fairly simple to build.

Dr. Brown’s communication device utilized the principal of rapidly charging and discharging of asymmetrical capacitors oriented 90degrees from each other to create a unique signature in the very fabric of space time which would be in harmony with a listening device of the same construction, and variances in the charge of the receiving device is translated into the intended message. For this effect to work, we have to consider the existence of an ether that is the very fabric of space time and to accept the possibility of another dimension receiving a message, we have to consider the theory of parallel dimensions with all sharing the same ether. I thought that was very clear in the book.
As always(is Mikado coming??? :mrgreen: ) my own humble opinion
Mark
>( { )”>
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

In the early days it was just simple morse code...but like none this world had ever seen before. Later after the electrics became better, with a little patience we were able to better modulate the transitions which enabled us to be a little more complex in signal transmission.
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

The sword, which is no sword, cuts no-thing.

What does the rock hear that we don't hear?

When it dances, why don't we dance?

Or do we ignore, somehow, the music which everything but us knows as the essential heartbeat?

R.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote:OK...not all done with this thread but I like it a lot...this has been one thing sticking in my mind after reading the book. A communication device would be fairly simple to build.

Dr. Brown’s communication device utilized the principal of rapidly charging and discharging of asymmetrical capacitors oriented 90degrees from each other to create a unique signature in the very fabric of space time which would be in harmony with a listening device of the same construction, and variances in the charge of the receiving device is translated into the intended message. For this effect to work, we have to consider the existence of an ether that is the very fabric of space time and to accept the possibility of another dimension receiving a message, we have to consider the theory of parallel dimensions with all sharing the same ether. I thought that was very clear in the book.
As always(is Mikado coming??? :mrgreen: ) my own humble opinion
Mark
>( { )”>
Mikado is not coming but he is breathing hard. Dr. Brown originally in his 1928 patent used symmetrical capacitors and this is what started the ball rolling. It wasn't until after WWII that the asymetrical disc appeared, unless I missed something somewhere.

I want you know one thing Mr. skyfish, opinions are a very essential ingredient to discovery for that is what an idea is. An opinion is usually grown from a seed that is something we see, heard, read etc. When someone asks what is your opinion based upon, you should be able to discuss what the seed was. If there was no seed to the opinion then it is nothing more than a daydream or a wil-o-the-wisp.

Perhaps you may better understand me and as someone just recently said to me, Appearances are not always what they seem.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy