Character Notes

The website is all about his life and work; here, let us focus on defining and celebrating his outstanding personal qualities.
Trickfox
The Magician

AM reborn

Post by Trickfox »

YES INDEED......PLEASE.....COME ON BACK Mr. AM (or AM2 if you prefer) In fact....Why don't you give us a nice short iconic type name that reminds us of the type of character you are. We will be happy to hear more of your wisdom and knowledge. We know that you think a lot like many of us, and we are hoping you will not go away.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Registration

Post by Paul S. »

Per the above, I have now changed the registration protocols so that new users can activate their own memberships. Should AM choose to rejoin the discussion, he can do so now at his own discretion.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Griffin
Senior Officer

Re: character

Post by Griffin »

Hello Linda Brown-

I'm sorry to hear about your experiences with the anti-mystic. Fortunately, more and more people are coming to appreciate the mystic worldview as not only complementary to their own, but as one which promises enrichments to their life experience. We have been experiencing this on the Flow Forum as well, and Flow emphasized the importance of this occurring. Fortunately, I believe you've inherited many positive and enriching aspects of your father's character -- including his ability to deal with incredible downloads and special insights and abilities, as well as being misunderstood and even attacked. I believe he always had a secure base of reference, in that he knew what was most truly real. As your father's daughter, I know you'll be able to cope with these situations of ignorance and misunderstanding as he did. And I wish you well, as it is hard nonetheless.

On the issue of keeping quiet about special abilities and mystical insights, I only agree partially. Not casting pearls before swine is, of course, fine advice. But I think it does serve to make these things known when appropriate and to treat them as natural rather than unnatural. This has been happening more and more and is having a positive effect.

As a new energetic environment envelops the earth it will become increasingly conducive to the manifestation of these special abilities, IMO. Eventually, they can be seen as a natural extension of our more limited physically oriented senses and abilities.

As ever,

Griffin
AM2
Senior Cadet

Re: Character Notes

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Welcome Back

Post by Paul S. »

Welcome Back, AM, and also welcome to the new Townsend Brown Circular Apologies Club.

Those who are members know what I mean... -------> <g> <-------

One note before I disappear: instead of continuing the discussion of your downloads in this section that was originally started for a different purpose, I've created a new topic under the header of "General Discussion" called "Downloads." I suggest you share your experiences with us there, so that we can follow along more carefully.

Starts here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=519&p=14887#p14887

Pretty close to signing off now...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

YES....Go FOURTH...My friend AM2. Be aware however, -that many may not need to know or care to know the details and would like to concentrate on the end results of the calculated forces, how and where the forces are controlled, and most importantly is perhaps;-how consciuosness itself is used, applied and/or controlled within the concepts of bioinfomatics.

Have you experienced your first "hiccup" yet? :wink:

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Sat May 24, 2008 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Welcome Back Am (2)

Post by FM No Static At All »

I don't know what it was t hat caused the commotion and I am certainly too busy to even think, let alone go back and look right now. I do feel that you are a wonderful individual who has made many contributions and will continue to do so in the future. I find that I get under the skin of others and allow them to get under my own at times, but it is the ability to go forth in spite of our emotional "shortcomings" to be about love and kindness towards others.

I just recently was involved in an assault on my person by a coworker whom I like and would not have spoken an unkind word about. The reasons I was attacked are quite silly, but the fact that this person resorted to such violence only makes me feel that much more committed to creating a new paradigm in which such acts are no longer necessary towards fellow humans. It would be much easier to have struck back and claimed self-defense, which I would have done in the past. Instead I chose to put distance between us to avoid such an opportunity again since we still had to complete a very long twelve hour shift in somewhat close proximity. It is my feeling that because I would not allow myself to get violent, would not allow this person to provoke me into even a verbally abusive confrontation, they chose instead to do such things that made the job most difficult for me, and dangerous to the motorists. But I did whatever it took to keep all safe, and I am happy to report there were no "accidents" or other safety issues that arose. I will be returning to complete this assignment next week, and my supervisors have assured me that this other person will be replaced, first because of the physical assault, and second because others made them aware of the situation being volatile and dangerous to motorists.

Because I am the person I am, I feel terrible about this whole affair, and I hope that this person can get proper help for what appears to be a breakdown of sorts. I have worked with this person many times in the past and felt they were very good at doing their job. I bring this up now so that I can demonstrate how glad I am to be amongst the group here, and while we all may not always agree (or even we agree to disagree) it seems that we are all basically loving and kind people, who do not strike out violently. I know that while we all may have in the past, my intuition tells me that most of you would not do so now, at least until it was in defense of oneself or a loved one.

Mr. AM, I am pretty new to the group and have only enjoyed your postings for a short time, but I feel that I would be at a loss if you did not return and continue to post. Thank you for coming "home" and I trust you will stay.

Fred
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

James Barrett wrote:Paul,

Perhaps when you get back from your trip, or maybe even before you leave, you should take a very good look at this particular post. A VERY GOOD LOOK.

And to Mikado especially, your father of course, recognized you.

Radomir.... only you know the importance of the hand on your shoulder

And Linda ....... costing not less than everything. James
Yes Mr. Barrett.........A VERY HARD LOOK and then with eyes closed and a clearing of the static of life from the mind.

A Very Hard week that ended with a Very Hard day.

I don't wish to duplicate this week or today, a son should never be the Father but I look back to that day of recognition that you mention.

Check your PM.

Buona fortuna compagno

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote: Be aware however, -that many may not need to know or care to know the details and would like to concentrate on the end results of the calculated forces, how and where the forces are controlled, and most importantly is perhaps;-how consciuosness itself is used, applied and/or controlled within the concepts of bioinfomatics.

Trickfox
I cannot let this go by. I can't help but wonder who/whom "many" are. Apparently you are aware of something ....somewhere... and you are telegraphing a warning otherwise you would not have used the phrase - "be aware". I wonder just how many realize what you are saying there. I can't help but believe that in your world, Pythagoras developed his well known theorem first and the right triangle came later or Schauberger developed his theory first before he saw the water flowing or the formula came first and then the universe.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Mikado14 wrote: I cannot let this go by. I can't help but wonder who/whom "many" are. Apparently you are aware of something ....somewhere... and you are telegraphing a warning otherwise you would not have used the phrase - "be aware".
Mikado
No.... Please just let it go by because you are just adding speculation to a phrase that I should have written differently. I have to switch from French to English on a daily basis an sometimes the wrong words come out. Maybe I should have said "just remember some members get tired of trying to understand complex math terms, and they would rather hear more about the humanitarian issues of this story".

Trickfox
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

I think that this is worth posting here to go along with your comments Mikado and Trickfox. This comes to us from Wilbert Smith by way lately of AM.........

"The Universe contains no anomalies, and the appearance of an anomaly is warning that our understanding is inadequate.

Mathematics must be the servant of Understanding and not its master. Equations, by their very nature, cannot discover; they can only yield relationships derived from the initial statements and which were inherently in them when they were stated. "

I particularly like the first. " The Universe contains no anomalies".

But the second addresses what you have been talking about. Which comes first. The inspiration, or the math? Or.... something else entirely? ( to avoid the either/or trap! <g>) Linda
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Linda Brown wrote:I think that this is worth posting here to go along with your comments Mikado and Trickfox. This comes to us from Wilbert Smith by way lately of AM.........

"The Universe contains no anomalies, and the appearance of an anomaly is warning that our understanding is inadequate.

Mathematics must be the servant of Understanding and not its master. Equations, by their very nature, cannot discover; they can only yield relationships derived from the initial statements and which were inherently in them when they were stated. "

I particularly like the first. " The Universe contains no anomalies".

But the second addresses what you have been talking about. Which comes first. The inspiration, or the math? Or.... something else entirely? ( to avoid the either/or trap! <g>) Linda
Wilbert Smith also stated that awareness comes first.
Wilbert Smith wrote: This idea of nothing at all is a most difficult one to come to grips with, but it is an absolute necessity to an understanding of even the first ideas of cosmology. Nothing at all means exactly what it says: NOTHING AT ALL; no space, no time, no substance, no energy, no change. To approach it one must slough off all reality and proceed deliberately into the void of nothingness. It is something extremely personal which must be experienced by the individual as a basic exercise; it is something which cannot be "taught". Most people recoil from the idea of nothing at all, feeling that it is akin to annihilation, which it is, but we must know of "nothing at all" before we can understand the basic concept upon which our Universe is built. Subsequent lessons are futile without this basic understanding.

Having become aware of nothing at all, there is only awareness and nothing at all, and Awareness injects into nothing at all a concept which will render it unique. Since no concept of any kind can be defined except in terms of that which is more basic, this Concept cannot be defined, and we may use it only in defining concepts which are less basic. Since this Concept is the basis of our Universe, its derivatives must be the basic parameters of it, and in itself it must remain the nameless Reality.

We do not know if this basic Reality exists independently from Awareness or whether one is the consequence of the other; or whether in the final analysis they are in fact one and the same. In any case we do know, or think that we know, that Reality does exist and we are aware of it. But we do not know how far beyond us the Awareness extends, and we must either postpone this determination pending a better understanding or accept the statements by other entities who are presumably more advanced than we are that Awareness is universal and extends throughout all Reality and has a particular relationship thereto which will be discussed later.
Another context is "letting go." Letting go of beliefs that shape how we perceive reality. Each of us is a product of our experiences, our education, and our belief systems. Holding on to beliefs does imply an either/or for us in that we "either" accept that our beliefs are truth "or" we accept that there are things beyond those beliefs that we have yet to experience.

Messrs. Mikado and Trickfox, Being aware does not imply a warning unless a lack of awareness will create an unwanted surprise within ones experience reality. But then it still comes back to that question that I keep asking myself and that I pose to the forum " What are you pretending not to know?
Fred