Chapter 37 - Missing Fingers and Reliable Sources

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

no affront

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Mikado,

I take no affront at all to the mention of Lisas name, nor do I bother over the fact that it caused that " jump" that we all went through. It was meant to happen that way! But now while we have jumped I want to take Paul to task for something he said on the front page blog !

PaulYou mention Lisa Randall AND THEN YOU SAY

""My, now, doesn't THAT sound familiar? Ms. Randall has probably never heard of Townsend Brown, but I'll bet they would enjoy a spirited conversation at the dinner table....

Now, I don't doubt the spirited conversation at the dinner table but I am a little upset with you that you assume that this Ms. Randall has " never heard of Townsend Brown" Perhaps you are right and she hasn't ever heard his name, shes just drawing from the same Universal well of knowledge .... but on the other hand ..... perhaps she considers Townsend Browns work a major inspiration. a prime mover in her world. Someday maybe, you should ask her. Mark C.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

go easy

Post by twigsnapper »

o easy on the fellow everyone.

Maybe "Lisa" has discussed the work of Townsend Brown, his interest in propulsion systems and quantum entanglement and maybe she hasn't.

Maybe she might have been interested in the fact that he founded NICAP. Maybe the various sightings caught her attention. Maybe it was the mention of "green fireballs" that sparked her interest in what she does now. Of course the first real notice of them started happening in November of 1948. Fascinating subject, those things. Caused quite an uproar in December of 1948 .............. of course before Lisas time really

. But with her mind I find it highly unlikely that she would not know about those sightings near the old Holloman base. Sometimes you should talk with her about that. It should make " spirited conversation". twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: go easy

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote:
. But with her mind I find it highly unlikely that she would not know about those sightings near the old Holloman base. Sometimes you should talk with her about that. It should make " spirited conversation". twigsnapper
I honestly thought that when there was talk about Morgan and Linda travelling, in the red car and the helicopters and et al, that Holloman would have been mentioned. But then I believe that someone mentioned Alamagordo, what's in a name. You sparked a memory there Sir, so I looked for a certain book and I am aware of a strange sighting, in the 50's??, from an APRO bulletin.

Why would you mention this?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Mikado14 wrote:
twigsnapper wrote:
I honestly thought that when there was talk about Morgan and Linda travelling, in the red car and the helicopters and et al, that Holloman would have been mentioned. But then I believe that someone mentioned Alamagordo, what's in a name. You sparked a memory there Sir, so I looked for a certain book and I am aware of a strange sighting, in the 50's??, from an APRO bulletin.

Mikado
I repeat, "Why would you mention this?"

And just like Linda Brown, I love my books, it's great to have books and then follow with a Google.
quote wrote:As a matter of fact, you know, one of our agreements was to go over the script at the Pentagon, and if there was any question about anything they had the right to ask about it. Strangely enough, no one even questioned the thing about the landing at Holloman Air Force Base. It was like, "Well OK" . . . I just couldn’t believe it, (Emenegger and Sandler began as UFO disbelievers) but said, "Oh Well - I’ll go along with it." One conversation led to another. Everyone couldn’t have been more open about what we were doing. Anyone along the line could have questioned it, which I expected. They could have said, "What the hell are you guys talking about?" This included Col. George Weinbrenner, if you recall."
So, was Walt Disney in the Caroline group?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Mikado14 wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:
twigsnapper wrote:

Mikado
I repeat, "Why would you mention this?"

And just like Linda Brown, I love my books, it's great to have books and then follow with a Google.
quote wrote:As a matter of fact, you know, one of our agreements was to go over the script at the Pentagon, and if there was any question about anything they had the right to ask about it. Strangely enough, no one even questioned the thing about the landing at Holloman Air Force Base. It was like, "Well OK" . . . I just couldn’t believe it, (Emenegger and Sandler began as UFO disbelievers) but said, "Oh Well - I’ll go along with it." One conversation led to another. Everyone couldn’t have been more open about what we were doing. Anyone along the line could have questioned it, which I expected. They could have said, "What the hell are you guys talking about?" This included Col. George Weinbrenner, if you recall."
So, was Walt Disney in the Caroline group?

Mikado
And I would now further wager that this would have occurred after....50 or 51 and there was and EG communicator involved.

I'm done for now.

Mikado
grinder
Senior Officer

wait wait

Post by grinder »

Mikado,

Oh, please help me out here. I feel like this big whistle blew and the train started to move with the conversation between you and Mr.Twigsnapper and I turned around and the train was going down the track at a hundred miles and hour and I am still here and I want to go toooooooo. So Please!Let me in on this.

OK. I can tell that something really spooky happened at a distance between your comment about " Lisa" and how that somehow morphed into " Lisa Randall" and then that encouraged Mr. Twigsnappers comment about things happening at " the old Holloman base" ( how did he get there without that trail, which I am beginning to see that he needed to introduce this subject? Am I right? )

But now you jump on the question to him " Why did you ask that?" and I wonder that too damn, you and I KNOW he always has reasons for everything that he says , but you picked up on something that I know nothing about so I have to go back to you Mikado to help me see. What Disney connection? What book are you quoting from? What the hell is going on here?

And Paul? Do you know anything yet about Holloman and green lights and stuff like that? Can you help me catch that train? I wanna go! grinder
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: wait wait

Post by Mikado14 »

grinder wrote:Mikado,

Oh, please help me out here. I feel like this big whistle blew and the train started to move with the conversation between you and Mr.Twigsnapper and I turned around and the train was going down the track at a hundred miles and hour and I am still here and I want to go toooooooo. So Please!Let me in on this.

OK. I can tell that something really spooky happened at a distance between your comment about " Lisa" and how that somehow morphed into " Lisa Randall" and then that encouraged Mr. Twigsnappers comment about things happening at " the old Holloman base" ( how did he get there without that trail, which I am beginning to see that he needed to introduce this subject? Am I right? )

But now you jump on the question to him " Why did you ask that?" and I wonder that too damn, you and I KNOW he always has reasons for everything that he says , but you picked up on something that I know nothing about so I have to go back to you Mikado to help me see. What Disney connection? What book are you quoting from? What the hell is going on here?

And Paul? Do you know anything yet about Holloman and green lights and stuff like that? Can you help me catch that train? I wanna go! grinder
Ask and ye shall receive:

Walt Disney, according to rumor, was asked to make a film of the first meeting of aliens, actually a documentary based on fact that the military was to provide footage of. They reneged. In the end, he used what footage they had already made into a very nice short and again, if memory is correct, Jonathan Winters did some of the voices. Could be wrong but I think it was him.

Enough?

Mikado
grinder
Senior Officer

Holloman

Post by grinder »

And this was at Holloman? And what year do you think? Thanks for the lead Mikado. I'll try to go from here.

I feel like I am on one of those silly handcar pumper things trying to catch up with the Express, but yeah, if I have to. I can do this. grinder
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Green Fireballs

Post by Paul S. »

twigsnapper wrote:Maybe it was the mention of "green fireballs" that sparked her interest in what she does now. Of course the first real notice of them started happening in November of 1948. Fascinating subject, those things. Caused quite an uproar in December of 1948 .............. of course before Lisas time really
While it's too early to be certain what this topic has to do with the price of pet food in China, here's a place to start:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_fireballs

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Please look upon this in the light hearted way it is posted.
Its just all this talk of walt disney and project twinkle well........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xouhiMKMFQw
At least Elizabeth can't see this,
Well thats all folks
kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

grinder?

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:Please look upon this in the light hearted way it is posted.
Its just all this talk of walt disney and project twinkle well........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xouhiMKMFQw
At least Elizabeth can't see this,
Well thats all folks
kevin
grinder........oh grinder? ya got your ears on?

twinkle twinkle little star
wonder what base you are...

Mikado
grinder
Senior Officer

beginning in 1948

Post by grinder »

Lets see if I can catch up. Thanks for the link Paul.

Beginning in 1948? Where was Dr. Brown? And who was he with?
Sightings over Los Alamos? Holloman?

Didn't you just say that Mr. Shank was part of the Los Alamos project ? That he was part of the push for peace project before they dropped the bomb? You know whern I read about that "Peace Plane" I realized suddenly that this man must have been part of a HIGHLY CLASSIFIED operation because the rest of the public had no idea that we even HAD the bomb. So a group going to Washington to try to get the president to drop the bomb on a less populated area HAD to be REALLY a select group. Meeting with Einstein too? And then the man who did that, this Bradford Shank ..... goes to work with Townsend Brown in Los Angeles? Anybody here want to go HUH with me?

SOMETHING BIG IS GOING ON HERE FOLKS. REALLY BIG. AND ITS SECRET at some ridiculously high level. grinder
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

twinkle twinkle

Post by twigsnapper »

kevin.

You will know kevin, more than many, that when you have a REALLY valuable reciever in all of this sometimes you have to protect it from too much, too soon. Metered information. Sometimes its good for some to not be able to see.

Paul has called it that ( metered information) when he has run into that situation. Frustrating for him and for others who are familiar with the " through the glass darkly" situation. But its meant for a protection of the entire system. And its applied carefully, and selectively.

and I hope that you understand. twigsnapper
grinder
Senior Officer

twinkle again

Post by grinder »

Mikado, our messages are crossing paths. You meant Holloman , didn't you? I hope, cause thats where I am going with this.

Why else would Morgan tell Linda to head East and then meet up with her just outside Alamagordo? Thats Holloman. And I believe that the lady has the capacity to say very little about what she is actually experiencing.

Notice again that Mr. Twigsnapper seems to make a distinction when he mentions the "OLD Holloman " base. Anybody out there know more about this?

Why is it that I get the mental picture that we are on the top of a very thin crust here. poking holes? Hints of danger? I love it. grinder
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: twinkle again

Post by Mikado14 »

grinder wrote:Mikado, our messages are crossing paths. You meant Holloman , didn't you? I hope, cause thats where I am going with this.

Why else would Morgan tell Linda to head East and then meet up with her just outside Alamagordo? Thats Holloman. And I believe that the lady has the capacity to say very little about what she is actually experiencing.

Notice again that Mr. Twigsnapper seems to make a distinction when he mentions the "OLD Holloman " base. Anybody out there know more about this?

Why is it that I get the mental picture that we are on the top of a very thin crust here. poking holes? Hints of danger? I love it. grinder
You now have you sextant pointed at the correct star, get your azimuth and go forth.

Look for Ward Kimball.

If you get warmer, I'll give a little more.

Mikado