THE GREAT GAME

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

"The T.T.Brown effect"<-Copyrights needed.

Post by Trickfox »

Well now

Perhaps I've convinced some of you that this problem of UFOLOGY agendas can be resolved in one quick move. I'm going to have a chat with others here but I think It's time to register a copyright on "the Thomas Townsend Brown effect". Its a wise move that the Brown familly should strongly consider. It means that; a difference will hitherto be made between REAL science and Pseudoscience, the later of which is known to be riddled in falsehoods, disinformation, and quakery.:?

I, -for one, never wish to see another home made x-ray radiation generator that is being promoted as a psychic healing device!!! ($10.00 a shot at your typical UFO conference booth). Can you see all those young amateurs ripping out computer monitor high voltage modules, and overdriving them at dangerous frequencies. The government does not send radiation monitors at ufo conventions, because if they did they would end up making arrests. People are going to pick up on the high voltage stuff and start playing more and more with those "lifters" and they will all be saying It's The TT Brown effect that they are "investigating". :shock:

I don't want to sound too negative with all the young wippersnappers who wish to learn how Dr. brown made those saucers work, but there is some responsability here to help steer these well intentioned people to the reality that they must be aware that they are playing with FIRE, and that they must be careful and speak to the people who know and understand the science to it's highest level of knowledge, or risk damaging themselves with X-rays, Gamma Rays, and ozone poisonning. :(

If it is our mandate to demonstrate this aptitude and respect to the legacy of Dr. Brown's work, then I submit that Linda Brown (or any person she so designates) should simply register the four following words with the US patent and Trade office "Thomas Townsend Brown Effect". Andy???

Once this procedure is done, The copyright owner can dissavow and dissaprove anyone else who wishes to promote another agenda by using the Brown name or the effect. :lol:

ON ANOTHER NOTE:

Now, We must agree that if any of us wish privacy in future ventures, then let's keep in mind that one or several facilities can exist in several locations. we all know it can happen but let's not broadcast exactly "where" just yet. I am prepared to go anywhere and move anywhere to work in the advanced physics I've been studying over the past 28 years. I would not mind it at all if the technical resources were moved to New Mexico, or Arizona, or Central California, or anywhere DRY.

Remember that we are going to need a "DRY area" to work in high voltage. Tesla chose Colorado springs because he was looking for a fairly dry area that also had a RAW electrical energy source -"LIGHTNING ITSELF". His lab was set up high atop a hill where it was know that lightning was often observed to strike. Now why do you suppose he put up a tower with a BALL at the top of it directly at the center of his Colorado Springs lab? imagine lightning was his input voltage on the transformer?
So what else is special about Colorado Springs nowadays anyway? :roll:

And Yes Mr. Twigsnapper, as usual, you are correct about the old chief. a quick cannoe ride and you had crossed international boundaries.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

A sense

Post by Martin Calloway »

Trickfox,

I sense an interesting agenda in your previous message. Now correct me if I am wrong, but it seems to me that you are saying here that the "family" should move to lock down the name of the "Townsend Brown Effect" so that it could then move to prevent others to use the effect wrongly. Is that actually what you are saying here?

And then ( I assume that you are talking about Linda Brown here because I am sure that she is at the peak of whatever would be considered the "family") she should use that ability to .... uh ... what would be the phrase? ..... controll the spin? of research under the name "The Townsend Brown Effect", because no one else would be able to interpret it appropriately? Did I just read you right? Or am I entirely off base?

Forgive me Trickfox, but you are beginning to sound a little bit like the Catholic Church here. Would she then have "appointed wise men" to interrpret this vast knowledge so that others wouldn't hurt themselves with it? And what would they then do with that knowledge? Once no one else can handle it?

I understand your concern and just maybe I have seen too much hype for the DaVinci Code recently.

Handling this new knowledge will be an awesome responsibility and just how that is going to be done is going to be an enormous challenge. I trust that your motives are entirely pure here Trickfox but from the outside , can you see where I might have some concerns with hidden agendas?

Martin
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

"the Townsend brown Effect"

Post by Chris Knight »

Martin,

Actually, I mentioned to Trickfox the other day that "The Townsend Brown Effect" is already in process of registration under Qualight, L.L.C. We have discussed on and off over the years copyrighting some of the material associated with his work, and Trickfox's bringing it up again reminded me that I should get on it; however, there are a couple of reasons we have done so.

Registering "The Townsend Brown Effect'" a phrase that is rarely used (a Google will give less than 10 results) will not stop anyone from using "The Biefeld-Brown Effect," "The Brown Effect," The Townsend Effect,'" "Brown Technologies," or any other iteration of words associated with his work.

However, it displays a certain "nod of approval" from the Brown family to apply the term for products developed (by Qualight, L.L.C.) using Townsend Brown's technologies. The primary purpose is to show a legitimate working relationship with the Brown famly. If a question ever arises regarding our use, etc., we can go back and show that we have a legitimate reason for the use of that terminology.

So you see, the intention is not to waste valuable time and resources forcing people into line. I assume that those people with the X-ray machines, their clients and associated kith and kin will eventually be weeded out of the gene pool. While it is a shame to see that type of thing going on, I'm afraid we cannot be held responsible for their actions. :roll:

Andrew
Last edited by Chris Knight on Sat May 27, 2006 12:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Trickfox
The Magician

Yes Martin you have seen too many movies

Post by Trickfox »

Martin
I understand your point very well.
I speak for myself and another American individual called "Bald Eagle".

First of all YES Linda Brown should decide how the legacy of her father is portrayed for all the rest of history.

I assure you however that she is not the only person that represents the familly (she is the spokesperson for her own father). Indeed Thomas Townsend Brown himself is gone (perhaps not forever) but his subtle ways, manerisms, and message is clear to me and several others. His science should never be labelled pseudoscience, and "a trust" needs to make sure that this oversight be corrected in the future, That is what this book is all about. We must learn about the man and his legacy to understand his honesty and modesty and belief in his own philosophical interests.

Admitedly, this purposefully created missunderstanding with TPX was an excellent way of slowing down man's progress in getting a hold of dangerous technology, however the genie is out of the bottle, and On the date of June 2, 2006 the world will witness "Divine Strake" and they will see just exactly what sort of power was held in understanding the Principles and Physical foundations in science that Dr. Brown contributed to the world.

As for the conspiracy of control:
To be specific I would like to point out that Mother Teresa represents the catholic church much more than Opus Dei who controlled the FBI spy Hansen. Politics vs Religion. It's an old conspiracy story maybe,.... but remember this!!
There are NPOs with a REAL "mandate". Nobelprize.org, NationalGeographic.org, Space.org, and I can name hundreds more. The only issue that binds them is scientific truth, and a TRUE philanthropic purpose. The only difference bewteen the PRESENT, and the PAST in this new paradign shift, is that We are part of the NEO-AETHERIALISTS and we believe in mathematical nonformalism and polydimensional force manipulation. Once you traverse into these rare areas of knowledge classical physicists start to label you names, and religious fundamentalists start to label you demonic.

Some people who have played with high voltage in certain towns were pushed out of their physical environment by the neighbors who showed up at the doorstep with pitchforks and torches of fire.

I would like to point out to everyone that it is againsty the laws of most country to play with radiation producing devices. All the young amateurs who are following the Jean-Louis Naudin website and Rex Research are PLAYING WITH DANGEROUS TOYS. Their home made designs may or may not be harmfull, but they must be made to understand that radiation monitors and spectrum analyzers are needed to work in the field RESPONSIBLY. An FCC license is also issued (I have it personally).

We certainly DO NOT want to prevent young geniuses from comming forward and want to "play with this science" to create great things. Lord knows we have several TONS of books and documentation to offer them that would surely make their jaws drop. We are just saying that talent is well learned but Geniuses POSSESSES the mind passionately, and perhaps traditional education and it's fraternaties have created the pyramidal structure which controls in our present society.

The internet will free us of this control structure. Transparent security, and the paradign shift into singularity is our only answer.

Freedom of knowledge and ethical based restriction of knowledge is a delicate balance. Personnally I would leave it up to my Elders. They have lived long enough with Nuclear power without getting us all killed so far. Let's get their opinions on how to manage the future.

We just wish to express our point of view that all these lifters and saucer toys may not be the only real end results of the Brown effect. A lot more has been known and researched and has involved contributions by Dr. Nikola Tesla Dr, John Van-Newman, Dr. Al Kitselman and others.

As with Dr. Openheimer himself, every one of these giants is probably screeming from their graves "please dear lord let them not self destruct".

Does anyone here get my point crystal clear now?
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

waiting game

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Trickfox,

All points so very well understood.

Isn't it a shame that with so much out there to do, so many wonderful advancements ahead ...... that the main concern narrows down to trying to keep mankind from blowing himself up before he gets smart enough to be responsible?

Sometimes I think thats what Dr. Brown was mainly just trying to do. Buying time until the people around him could actually handle safely what he knew. And what a waste that will have been if the end result is a poor one!

I believe that he had hope for the future. Its a very good thing to have.
Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

strange Memorial Day emotions

Post by grinder »

I must be the only one at the keyboard today. I have been wandering around the forum adding a comment here, adding one there. I have been away for awhile and had sort of lost track of what was happening.

And you know what? Maybe , as Elizabeth I believe said earlier, MAYBE Dr. Brown was just concerned with "buying time". MAYBE his so called "dissappointments " over the lack of recognition were not disappointments to him at all? Maybe he just didn't want to "get ahead?" Cause if he didn't "get ahead" his stuff wasn't brought to the publics attention and maybe that fulfilled his purpose.

And Paul said it was different in this rabbit hole and I BELIEVE him.

MAYBE Dr. Brown wan't so much concerned with stopping OTHER ADVANCEMENTS but he had control over his, or MAYBE he did......From what I have read though, so far, it looks like he worked voluntarily. Course, who was this Charles character, REALLY. No, he was taking orders from Dr. Brown, not the other way around so my theory still stands. His actions I think were INTENTIONAL.

You guys think I'm nuts. probably! But Dr. Brown does not seem at all interested in "getting ahead" like other people would understand it. He moves constantly! How can you make any kind of a mark in a community and in your own finances when you are doing that? He is a smart man everyone has said, so WHY? Why drag his family around. That just served to make both himself and his family UNKNOWN. BUT MAYBE THAT WAS THE POINT?

Paul, have I just seen something that no one else is seeing, or have you and your "consultants" known this all along? grinder
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Cosmic Walnuts

Post by Paul S. »

grinder wrote: Dr. Brown does not seem at all interested in "getting ahead" like other people would understand it. He moves constantly! How can you make any kind of a mark in a community and in your own finances when you are doing that? He is a smart man everyone has said, so WHY? Why drag his family around. That just served to make both himself and his family UNKNOWN. BUT MAYBE THAT WAS THE POINT?

Paul, have I just seen something that no one else is seeing, or have you and your "consultants" known this all along? grinder
"grinder" makes some VERY good points in this post, and I am going to take a little time on this otherwise quite Memorial Day Monday and see if I can do them justice, and maybe take the dialog to another level of sorts.

Grinder is, I believe, correct in his assertion that Dr. Brown's lack of wider recognition is no accident nor a consequence of any design that was not entirely his own -- or, at the very least, his own and whoever he was "in league" with.

While I am inclined to remain protective of some of the story points that underscore that point -- some of which come later than the point we've reached so far -- I think it's entirely reasonable to discuss here in the forums the themes that begin to see light when we contemplate the "shadow" nature of Brown's real work, and the "surface" nature of what we "know."

The theme that is coming to light here, thanks in part to grinder's post, is that there was nothing "random" or uncalcuated about all of the movement in Townsend Brown's life, in his seeming "lack of recognition" or the relative obscurity that he lives in today.

To the contrary, it is my firm conviction that everything we "know" about Townsend Brown is hung out there for us to see in order to effectively conceal all that we do not know.

It's like we're looking at some kind of cosmic walnut: all we see is this very hard, virtually impenetrable surface that conceals the tasty morsels within. This is exactly as nature intended it, both in walnuts and in the Parallel Universe.

What we need now, and I admit that I have yet to contrive, is the Cosmic Nutcracker.

All of this discussion begs the question, "why would Townsend Brown conduct his life in such a manner?" And I don't really have a conclusive answer to that -- yet -- but I will offer the following clue:

If any of you are familiar with my previous book, "The Boy Who Invented Television," then you'll know that in the latter half of his life Philo T. Farnsworth developed an electrostatic nuclear fusion process that showed great promise, but the viability of which -- not unlike Townsend Brown's electrogravitic theories -- remains inconclusive today, 40-some years after the initial experiments were shut down.

But rather than a discussion of the viability of the technology, what I would like readers here to be familiar with is the titanic struggle that Philo Farnsworth fought within his own head over whether or not he should even attempt to unleash such a power as controlled nuclear fusion among a species that still seems hell-bent on self-destruction.

I'm not going to go into the details of Farnsworth's internal debate here (maybe I can seel a couple of books!) but I'm going to venture that perhaps the secret of Townsend Brown's mysterious life revolves around similar issues: namely, the the forces that he identified and experimented bear such enormous potential that they are better kept out of the hands of a species that is not yet mature enough to manage such awesome power.

I'll further speculate that the "group" that he was in league with was entirely aware of the potential of his knowledge, and formed a protective coccoon around him to keep that knowledge safe and out of the hands of those who would put it to destructive and diabolical uses.

Having offered these speculations, then perhaps the seemingly bizarre and inexplicable patterns of Townsend Brown's life begin to make a modicum of sense. It's not only that the ideas must be concealed, but also that the justifcations for concealing the ideas must themselves be concealed. How much more maddening can one life possibly get?

I'm not sure if I've truly addressed grinder's suggestions here, but I do want to recognize that he's on a very important track; he's picked up one of the critical bread crumbs. Nothing in Townsend Brown's life was random or uncalculated. Knowing that, maybe we can all put our heads together and figure out what was really going on inside that cosmic walnut that I'm describing in all these chapters.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

a protective situation

Post by Victoria Steele »

I'm just jumping around the forum a little bit saying goodbye for the next two weeks cause I am off on vacation and am going to be conciously AWAY from all things electronic. But I just had to sort of "Plug in to say my heart of course will be in what is happening here. Not to fear. I might not be "plugged in electronically" but I have decided to take a notebook and sort of keep a journal of my trip. I expect that it will also be filled with observations about what I think about this project.

I said in another post a few minutes ago that we seem all to be alot like a series of windchimes that have just been WAITING for some strange breeze. Like we have all been assembled for a reason by a force that already KNOWS the music that we will make together. Just take that mental thought with you as you get into these discussions. And save me a place.

Remember guys, November in Vegas! (But I'll be back much earlier to keep Paul on schedule. So Paul .... its 5am here .... I note that the posts all read GMT so don't let that confuse anybody. The sun is JUST NOW thinking of rising for me .... but Paul, lets see, its ....a couple of hours later for you. Are ya up? Where is it? <g> Victoria
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: a protective situation

Post by Paul S. »

Victoria Steele wrote:but Paul, lets see, its ....a couple of hours later for you. Are ya up? Where is it? <g> Victoria
It's 7:30 here... it should be "up" by 10-ish.

And you don't want to miss this one.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Interesting Background

Post by Paul S. »

I guess this goes here, since this header covers a lot of ground...

In the past couple of days I have been sifting through a lot of my notes -- boy, do I have a lot of notes -- and for some reason I got stuck following a link, which some of you might find interesting; I'll paste it in at the end of this post.

The trail that led me to this article began with a reference I found in my notes to "Ms. Emmy Rado." Beneath the note, I found an excerpt from this article which includes her name, and this link:

http://www.spiritone.com/~gdy52150/betrayalp5.htm

I am pasting this link here because this article seems to have intereting, in-depth background on how the OSS (eventually) morphed into the CIA after WWII, and also describes some of the inteconnected relationships behind the OSS which may look familiar to those of you who have been following these threads.

One minor caveat accompany this article. I looked around the rest of this website and see that this author comes to this material with, uh, how shall we say, something of a "leftist" political perspective. Please don't take my including this link as an endorsement of these political views, nor this disclaimer as an endorsement of the opposite. The information here may or may not be valid and may or may not be influenced by the umbrella it appears under. I just think it's important to recognize an agenda when there is one.

Anyway, have a look at the article if you get a chance, it's one more interpretation of this Great Game we're talking about here.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Jedburgh teams

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Paul,

I noticed right away in scanning over this site .... Jedburg team just jumped out at me. And though I don't have the paperwork in front of me right now I wanted to tell you that I was sent a declassified ..... missions report ... looks like ..... a report of an operation that my Dad was on .... with a detailed report of exactly what happened. I guess things went wrong and he was shot at several times before blending into the crowd. There it all was ... in black and white. I would have never known that person mentioned was my Dad without Mr. Twigsnappers assistance, so please forgive me for apparently coming to his defence so strongly. Mark C.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: Jedburgh teams

Post by Paul S. »

Mark Culpepper wrote:I noticed right away in scanning over this site .... Jedburg team just jumped out at me.
Yeah, I think I meant to mention the "Jedburgh Reference" when I posted the article... I, of course, would have had no idea the significance of that particular reference had it not been for Twigsnapper's mentioning it. I'm glad you followed the lead.
I would have never known that person mentioned was my Dad without Mr. Twigsnappers assistance, so please forgive me for apparently coming to his defence so strongly.
One thing about Mr. T, I think he can handle his own defence; he's the only guy I've ever heard of who can beat a knife with a rolled up magazine...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

knife fighting

Post by Mark Culpepper »

OK, here is YOUR oportunity to say "I can't tell you!"

You mentioned a rolled up magazing in regards to Mr. Twigsnappers abilities and I have no doubt that he could defend himself AND create havoc with whatever he had at hand.

But when you mentioned the magazing something went ding in my head. Lisa is out with her friends (getting her horse ready for this "demonstration" but I'll just bet that she has something about that in her notes. She ran something like that past me the other day. I believe it was "Fairbairn" or "Sykes" that was the knife expert and that is one of the things they taught these teams .... how to use a rolled up newspaper or magazine.

So do we get to hear about all of this in your book? You mentioned that for a reason? If its not going in the book, can you tell me now? Either way. Going to be really interesting reading. Mark C.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: knife fighting

Post by Paul S. »

Mark Culpepper wrote: So do we get to hear about all of this in your book? You mentioned that for a reason? If its not going in the book, can you tell me now? Either way. Going to be really interesting reading.
Oh dear, I guess I just broke my own cardinal rule and gave something away.... sorta... well, yes, there will be something in a relatively near-future chapter about a rolled up magazine. Can I leave it at that with using one of my "I can't tell you" cards?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

charts

Post by ladygrady »

Paul,

I know this may seem a strange observation but I am sort of noted for noticing the unanticipated. Have you ever run a chart on the responses to your forum questions to see which posts have drawn the more responses? Strikes me that if one was looking for an indication of some sort of "mental energy" that could be charted...... You could do it by taking note of the most popular subjects on the posts. So following that rather twisted mentality, just for the fun of it..... Here are the results.

Meeting Doctor Brown as of today 3221
Reflections of Biscayne Bay 2272
Similarities, Brown&Tesla 1577
Townsend brown & the media 1512
Deeper Draft Vessel 1375

Now, I know thats a strange observation, but bear with me here.

I haven't looked at the five least visited posts but if I did I think that figure would tell us all something too. You see your "visitors" are responding somehow to those various posts without knowing ahead of time what they would actually be about ..... so what makes them pick those particular posts. Notice Paul that "Meeting Dr. Brown" is by far the most visited. I take it to mean that your reading public is MOST interested in simply that................... and least interested in a caption like "Little Green Men" which means that they want you to stay your course. Don't go for the wild science fiction explanations. The readers just really want to know .... what kind of man he really was ..... grady