~ Twenty Years of carrying the Torch ~

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Re: ~ Twenty Years of carrying the Torch ~

Post by twigsnapper »

Andrew,

Interesting answer to Mikados question but it didn't really hit the mark.

I am sure that Mikado was interested in particularly WHY a geology department would " field" a trip to that part of the world. Perhaps walks on the beach, conch shells, swimming with the fishys were grand fun for an 18 year old, but this is the geology department, right? So I add my question to Mikados. Why would a young geology student find his way to Andros? <g>

twigsnapper
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Ohio University holds winter and spring break trips to Andros Island, Bahamas as a study on the carbonate depositional environment. Dr. Royal Mapes, who leads the trips, is an Invertebrate Paleontologist.
GEOL 454A - Carbonate Depositional Systems II - Field study of modern and Pleistocene carbonate rocks and depositional environments of the Bahamas. Involves a week long field trip during spring break and a post-field project.
Of which my report was on the formation of the Great Tongue of the Ocean. Ohio University (and Ohio State University) has a rather good Geology Department, and they plan field trips all over the country.

As to why I ended up down there, to be honest, I don't know - it is a poor answer to say that it seemed like the right thing to do at the time; however, that is my life. I went a second time a year or so later. There's something about the area I cannot work out - I mentally jiggle the door handle once in awhile just to see if it's unlocked.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

damn.....damn - damn

Post by Mikado14 »

And here I thought it would have had a bit to do with AUTEC. Isn't that area (Andros) referred to as the "Area 51 of the ocean"?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Sorry. We did visit the base bar, or nearby, for an evening of dinner, drinking, and loud music, though. It was all enlisted men.

One day when we were snorkeling, I came across a flare torpedo and dragged it back to shore. My intention was to get it back home to Ohio (it was only a couple of feet long). I went back to the compound by boat, and the torpedo went in the back of a truck. Unfortunately, the truck dropped by the base for some reason, and the woman driving the truck decided to brag a bit about finding it.

Of course, the guards had a fit, and it was confiscated. Pity about that.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Interesting how fast the information travels. As soon as Mr. Twigsnapper opened my "big package" of 16 pages regarding Andros and related matters that I sent to him privately, it already got trumpeted all over the board.

Now there are three options: a.) by pure and extraordinary coincidence Mr. Mikado and Mr. Schatzkin discovered the same information on the same day as Mr. Twigsnapper received it b.) Mr. Twigsnapper is being his usual, old "Tricky Dick" (this is how they also called Richard Nixon, I believe) c.) Mr. Brown is still feeling hurt and angry due to my behaviour and she leaked the whole thing which was meant only for her.

I would say that option c.) is most likely. How is it said? Ah, yes: "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."

But then I might be wrong and if so, let this message be disregarded.

On the other hand if option c.) is true, then I would like to say that Ms. Brown has been one very naughty squirrel. I hope that Morgan will punish her severly when he returns back from whatever he is doing. As for me, for the time being no more almonds and raisins for this bad squirrel. <g>.

If though we ever meet, then I will share to the best of my ability. There is much more. I do not pretend to know anything, but I am aware of certain connections. If I would know anything, then I wouldn't be posting silly messages here, but travelling ... in time.

AM

P. S. Speaking of squirrels, I have to go to the nearby forrest and again feed some of these critters.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

AM2,
Perhaps our Morgan has been doing a bit of piracy?
Captain Morgan.
I think in live and let die, treasure was been been sought, that captain morgan had buried there.
But the real treasure may be the water?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Mr. B., I don't know what Morgan has been doing, but I do hope that whoever is dealing with the current situation is working hard.

This year of 2009 will be a year of extremely fast rhythms. Whichever rhythm will be able to dominate, that one will dictate the course of future events. There seems to be a lot of work heading straight at those who want to bring forth change.

The one great question now remains: what will prevail - the rhythm of sound solutions being developed and implemented or the rhythm of systemic, global and accelerating entropy that we are currently witnessing?

* http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/ ... F520090106

* The Chinese are communists only pro forma, since the ideology itself has lost its social, political and cultural mobilizing power. The ruling elite in PRC is of course aware of this inconvenience and therefore they have been ruthlessly fanning the flames of ultranationalism in order to fill the ideological vacuum.

Have you ever seen an angry mob of young Chinese motivated by blind nationalism up-close? I have, and it is not a very nice sight, believe me.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/story/cms. ... ry_id=4591

I think I have used up my Doom-credits for this month at the forum.

What is lacking nowadays are intelligent, self-critical and uncorrupted decision-makers and analysts. People with an accute and sensitive historical and political awareness. Why did the Roman senators and other patricians let their sons be instructed in history and rhetoric (besided other subjects)? Why did the Romans have a saying: "Historia magistra vitae est"?

The most important thing though is to have people who reflect, use their brain and can then make intelligent decisions.

I know that among young men and women fresh out of college honesty is an outdated word and that what counts now is being "clever". This though is a fatal mistake and a sign of profound societal degeneration.

Contrary to what most people think, honesty and sincerity (and not trying to be always clever for a change) are not just some empty platitudes, but things of eminently practical signficance.

An example: let us say you have been comissioned to build a hospital and you hire various subcontractors to take care of specialized chores. Let us further presume that each of these subcontractors is a typically smug nouvelle riche enterpreneur who has at the back of his mind the following "clever" thought: "Oh, if I siphon off a couple of ten thousand here and there, surely nobody will notice. I just have to do it the right way."

Now, if all your subcontractors are such "clever" bussinessmen, then the chances that your hospital will be built on schedule and with the planned budget are rather slim. Finally extrapolate such rotten thinking to the whole society i. e. political, military, economic and other institutions. What do you then get? Collapse - that is what is in store for you.

The current economic crisis is merely an outer manifestation of a far deeper problem, therefore those who hope for revolutionary technologies to solve all major difficulties that the world is facing now are in my opinion somewhat unrealistic.

They may be good scientists and technicians, but they are unfortunately at the same time people with a very modest political conscioussness and limited historical awareness.

AM
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

AM2,
Your post keeps growing.
This thread is about a birthday, and perhaps to scale it's about another birthday?
It's also about carrying a torch, well that means light.

It looks to me as though light is a rare commodity in a sea of darkness, it will be the easiest thing going to give in to the darkness, immerse oneself in it totally, but I prefer the light, and so do You AM.
If You have illuminated a section of darkness, don't be annoyed by those drawn into that light, it's only natural.
Would You prefer the darkness?
I recognise You as pure light, and that light will always be attracted to itself, to go home to itself.
If as seems likely ,we are all here to observe a big birthday of 26,000 years duration, We need to know where the party is best observed from, this forum is seeking that place and light, it would hugely benefit from your presence, so if You have anything to say about Andros, however deep in the gloomy darkness of the deep blue sea that may lie, it appears You have been given the green light to proceed.
Otherwise nothing would have been said, so let's dig up captain Morgans treasure, you normally need a map for that, with an X marking the spot, arhhh Buried treasure , I reckon I could detect things long buried.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

The cat and the bag

Post by Mikado14 »

AM2 wrote:Interesting how fast the information travels. As soon as Mr. Twigsnapper opened my "big package" of 16 pages regarding Andros and related matters that I sent to him privately, it already got trumpeted all over the board.

Now there are three options: a.) by pure and extraordinary coincidence Mr. Mikado and Mr. Schatzkin discovered the same information on the same day as Mr. Twigsnapper received it b.) Mr. Twigsnapper is being his usual, old "Tricky Dick" (this is how they also called Richard Nixon, I believe) c.) Mr. Brown is still feeling hurt and angry due to my behaviour and she leaked the whole thing which was meant only for her.

I would say that option c.) is most likely. How is it said? Ah, yes: "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."

But then I might be wrong and if so, let this message be disregarded.

On the other hand if option c.) is true, then I would like to say that Ms. Brown has been one very naughty squirrel. I hope that Morgan will punish her severly when he returns back from whatever he is doing. As for me, for the time being no more almonds and raisins for this bad squirrel. <g>.

If though we ever meet, then I will share to the best of my ability. There is much more. I do not pretend to know anything, but I am aware of certain connections. If I would know anything, then I wouldn't be posting silly messages here, but travelling ... in time.

AM

P. S. Speaking of squirrels, I have to go to the nearby forrest and again feed some of these critters.
Hello AM,

Let's see, I was talking with someone about AUTEC and did a search of the forum as well as certain locations. This information was due to a certain rash of unwanted downloads that I have been receiving for the past two weeks or so. Some of this information regarded Mr. Twigsnapper and some of it regarded...let us just say "offices" of the Caroline. Do a search of the forum and use "railroad timetable".

Now I will not lie about asking Ms. Brown (not Mr. Brown as you stated unless you are conversing with Dr. Brown on one of those funny little radios) about the Bahamas and certain references in regard to Atlantis and some other downloaded information that I have at my finger tips but this was prior to Christmas. Also, I will tell you that some of the information is in regard to Beau Kitselman, Dr. Brown, Philadelphia Experiment and time travel and those that have had the privilege of having a ticket to name a few, but then, there were no answers forthcoming and even if there were I probably wouldn't divulge the answers. Oh yes, one more item, your post about quartz crystal with wire and breathing upon it came two days after a download I had involving much the same as you mentioned but with a bit more. Does that mean that you have a copyright on my download? Be careful the energies you send forth, others can pick up on you.

Furthermore, it was your post about being in the islands that coincided with my downloads and my thoughts turning to that area. Now, it would appear to me that your own self induced paranoia has told the forum that you have sent 16 pages of information to Mr Twigsnapper and that apparently you are on Andros island.

Now the entire forum knows where you are at and that you have sent Mr. Twigsnapper a packet of information and it was by your own hand.

Mikado

***edit***

On second thought, now that you have left your own cat out of the bag, in a manner of speaking, you might as well disclose to the forum the contents of your 16 page package. I am sure there are those of us here that would love to hear your disclosure. Just a thought, but then perhaps you are just "teasing" the forum.

***second edit***

Here is the link for above: https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 284#p21284
Last edited by Mikado14 on Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

AM and Mikado ( and hello Kevin too! I wish that I was walking with you. We would have much to talk about!)

"If though we ever meet, then I will share to the best of my ability. There is much more. I do not pretend to know anything, but I am aware of certain connections. If I would know anything, then I wouldn't be posting silly messages here, but travelling ... in time."

I know there is much more AM. And I am aware of connections too.

The problem with most connections is that the people who are connected and destined to interact with each other usually take a very long time realizing that that sort of thing is happening. Then usually the remark is ...." My, isn't that .... odd..."
Its a gradual unfolding and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do to hasten the process. ( I try, I try ... but usually I just get my tail caught in the door doing it.. so I have learned that it is more important to just be silent and simply wait.)...why would you be in the Nassau area? Why would Paul be so interested in scuba diving in the various places he has chosen? Why would a young man start a lifelong search for answers just because he could sense that there was a " door" which handle he just felt he had to " giggle" now and then? Why would Beau Kitselmans name be mentioned by that same student and then his name occurrs and reoccurrs ....And of course there is Jessup and Nicap and so much more. the mind swirls. But its all connected. The Cheshire Cat diving into the ocean.

AM. I appreciate your offer to share what you have seen. And say ....if you COULD " travel in time" AM ..... what would you personally do with that ability? I think thats a question that has been asked here on the forum before and we all came up with different ideas. Morgans initial response was that he would go back to " save his sister" but apparently that is against some sort of natural law. Those of you who were able to read that part of Pauls book know what Morgans eventual answer was. But what would yours be AM?

You probably will answer " Find the Truth". But I ask then ... the truth of what? Of history? You know thats going to be an interesting and endless study and probably revamping. History being written by the winner and all of that ..... but after finding the truth .... then what? Or would you hold it just for your own edification? Would you share with others then? Or would you be too concerned with power plays and agendas? Its an honest question and when you have the time to find an answer I really would appreciate seeing it.

You seem to think that I somehow " leaked" private information. I have a question for you. Do you think that you are the ONLY one receiving these interesting thoughts? Ever consider that there may be others very much aware of the points that you have suddenly seen? Perhaps the information ( and much more) came to me from my own private sources and you actually had nothing to do with the process but are just responding to the wake yourself? Its a consideration you might well make. Linda
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Either/or... or, or, or...

Post by Paul S. »

AM2 wrote: Now there are three options: a.) by pure and extraordinary coincidence Mr. Mikado and Mr. Schatzkin discovered the same information on the same day as Mr. Twigsnapper received it b.) Mr. Twigsnapper is being his usual, old "Tricky Dick" (this is how they also called Richard Nixon, I believe) c.) Mr. Brown is still feeling hurt and angry due to my behaviour and she leaked the whole thing which was meant only for her.
Or, that's what happens when somebody sends you something completely out of the blue, without any context or explanation (or expresion of confidentiality).

That sort of thing happens a lot around here.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Paul,

Seems like that happens alot, right. But isn't that a good thing? It happened to Cook I think when that magazine was left on his desk. Look where that lead went.

Did he ever find out who did that, by the way? Anybody know?

"Out of the Blue".... thats an interesting choice of words I think! MarkC