LITTLE GREEN MEN ????

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Poop?

Post by Mikado14 »

Your gonna groan on this but........

They flushed it into a parallel dimension?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
skyfish
Senior Officer

Re: LITTLE GREEN MEN ????

Post by skyfish »

I thought it was in the pepper....
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

You guys are so out of touch with science fiction reality! They replicated, so pooped out another bug!

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Mr. FM...& Mr skyfish....

Oh crap! yes, of course, advancement by crapping - the abc's!

I'm stopping now before Kim hits me.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Mikado14 wrote:I'm stopping now before Kim hits me.
Girls never seem to be able to connect with adolescent male humor.

GV
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Mikado14 wrote:Oh crap! yes, of course, advancement by crapping - the abc's!"
In TDTESS terms, SPLIT HAPPENS!

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

This is pretty good...classic triangle craft.

http://www.realufos.net/2008/10/irish-t ... video.html

skyfish
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Really?

Post by Mikado14 »

Not that I am up on all the nifty little gadgets out there but I did not know that camera phones could focus as well as perform telephoto functions.

I am only questioning the veracity of it being filmed on a camera phone....but why would someone lie?

Mikado
Trickfox
The Magician

Meanwhile back on Earth

Post by Trickfox »

The humans are repeating....repeating...repeating work that was done more than 50 years ago...
http://au.youtube.com:80/watch?v=490XJk ... 3B&index=8

and they still can't explain the forces :roll: :!:

As for the above footage of a triangle craft.....You can see the exact same footage WITH SOUND here:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... d=41640833

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Another....Really??

Post by Mikado14 »

Hello Mr. Trickfox,

I was totally taken back by this video. The shear speed of the craft totally amazed me and I can't wait to see one built. It would appear that "Beamshipcaptain" is on the verge of building a craft that will fly with an occupant. This reminds me of a story.

I believe it was back in the 20's when a demonstration between the Pennsylvania Railroad and an airplane took place and it involved the mail. The winner was the railroad.

The demonstration video reminded me of that for some strange reason.

Mikado
Trickfox
The Magician

a bit more interesting!!!

Post by Trickfox »

http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat7466536.pdf

Ya well Beamshipcaptain lives in Devon Pensylvania, and he plays in a rock band too... I think his day job pays more.
The above PDF is infinately more interesting. Andrew... are you reading this? you should check this patent out.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Of course!!

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote: Ya well Beamshipcaptain lives in Devon Pensylvania, and he plays in a rock band too... I think his day job pays more.
That explains it! I thought they reminded me of cymbals! I wonder if he is a drummer and if not, is the drummer gonna be pissed off?

Mikado
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Did you guy's read the text that accompanied the video? This demonstration was from 1999. I would say not bad for a time just before the lifters became popular. Now in the post lifter era it sort of looks like the same old same old, but back then it was an eye opener.
Text from the video wrote:TT Brown Electrokinetic Apparatus (US Pat.#2,949,550), I built this TT Brown Rig, with 1-meter diameter Flying Saucers, in July,1999 (I had previously built smaller,2-foot diameter TT Brown discs, in January,1990, which we tested first in 1999, and the results were impressive with low-power,they really got up and sailed, so we built these larger 1-meter diameter saucers in July of 1999, and results were even more impressive,and so was the force-field ), and I and my research partner demonstrated the 1-meter diameter flying saucers here at the Reno Library,in Reno, Nevada, at the 2nd International Antigravity Conference June 24, 2000. 100-120kV, at some tens of MicroAmps, with a homemade power-supply with a variable autotransformer(Variac) and custom homemade Cockroft-Walton Voltage Multiplier. Largest TT Brown electrogravitics-rig since 1958. Scientific history made! With plastic-bags surrounding flying-discs in a later live test that same day, saucers flew BACKWARDS, at the same speed, before duct-tape holding one of the bags together conducted, and shorted out the Voltage-Multiplier unit! Not a lot of input power (Wattage). But they still flew, in front of witnesses, to these heavy, sheet-metal Aluminium, copper, and perspex flying saucers, design from Professor John RR Searl(Levity-Disc, or Inverse-Gravity Vehicle), copied and patented by American physicist Thomas Townsend Brown. The Stars beckon to Earth-Humans! From Applied Electrogravitics, your Warp-Drive information clearinghouse.
GV
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Gregg,

Now, thats a bunch of interesting.
I looked for a name. Who was it that held these tests? Help me out here. You know how informationally challenged I am way out here in the desert.

Of course I have to ask about this statement..... " copied and patented by American physicist Thomas Townsend Brown. The Stars beckon to Earth-Humans! From Applied Electrogravitics, your Warp-Drive information clearinghouse.

Would you blame me? A Warp -Drive Information clearinghouse? Is that like a "one stop shop I wonder? <g The standard reporters questions to answer here ... who what where and when? Got a couple, need more!

Lets see. Devon Horse Show is in the spring..... Linda