LITTLE GREEN MEN ????

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Re: LITTLE GREEN MEN ????

Post by skyfish »

Oh yeah...forgot this part from the same link:

Lung damage>

He looked up and said, ‘That’s what I have!’ He said he was on a naval ship that had a meltdown on the nuclear reactor. Everybody who was aboard the ship now has idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis caused by the over-exposure to radiation. And I was thinking, ‘Over-exposure to radiation!’

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

I think Trickfox is onto the hidden messages in mashed potatoes.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Is 'The Day the Earth Stood Still' fiction, or fact?

Boulder resident, Paola Harris, teaches a course about Hollywood’s role in disclosing UFO information. She has proposed that the 1951 version of The Day the Earth Stood Still (DESS) may have been the first collaboration between the military and film industry. The goal was to get the public used to the reality that “we are not alone”.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2024-Denver-U ... on-or-fact

skyfish
Griffin
Senior Officer

Science Fiction-Fact

Post by Griffin »

Skyfish-

I like to call this sort of story “Science Fiction-Fact” since it is a mixture of both. Collaboration between the film industry and the “military” on the 1951 film makes sense, if that term is narrowed down to Navy or Naval Intelligence/Research. There’s a good reason why TTB thought so highly of this film. There’s considerable truth in the reel-real life similarities. One of my contact sources claimed he received ET communications in that time frame that Visitants had a “hand” in the making of The Day The Earth Stood Still and also the Bugs Bunny Marvin the Martian cartoon. We’ve probably suspected that some Hollywood producers are really “out there” anyway <g>.

The 2008 remake of TDTESS (or DESS, if you prefer) includes references to a missile shut-down by Klaatu and company. That’s real life too, folks, as I’ll be exploring on my soon-to-launch website. The kind of secret, behind-the-scenes reactive maneuvering seen particularly in the 2008 version is also true to life, as I’ll also explore.

I have no idea what amount of traffic my website may generate. I hope it’s considerable and helpfully influential in also routing more traffic to Paul’s site and getting out the essential messages of both film versions. I do focus on TTB and also TDESS, for good reasons. Key phrases in the 2008 film are “brink” and “precipice” -- the edge of which we’re definitely on, and slipping and sliding toward a catastrophic fall. As a species, we’re stubbornly habituated to certain dysfunctional types of behavior. What level of shut-down will it take to motivate us to pull ourselves back?

As ever,

Griffin
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Griffin,
I eagerly await your site. Were you ever in contact with
Col. Corso? He did say that we had actually shot at the
visitors and that we had a moon base established in the
50's or 60's, as a defensive military installation.

We DID have a secret space program...They were the "Magnificent Seven" .

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/astrospies/profiles.html

It does show that a secret space program IS possible.

You wrote:
As a species, we’re stubbornly habituated to certain dysfunctional types of behavior. What level of shut-down will it take to motivate us to pull ourselves back?

Stubbornly dysfunctional...so true. As a species, we have far to go before they will welcome us.

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Soviet UFO's...

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/84809

The well-planned tasks of the SETKA programs had a terrifyingly effective impact. According to Stroganov, the "Academic Commission" did its best to prove there are no UFOs, only errors in observation of rocket launches, or at the very least, ball lightning.

SETKA-AN served as a powerful cover, creating a distraction away from the workings of the Ministry of Defense, whose SETKA-MO is said to have been, or is, more serious in its investigations than the academic group. Despite the SETKA's nonchalance there had been occasions when "anomalous phenomena" had led to the unauthorized launches of mobile missiles, and on other occasions, the appearance of UFOs during military training exercises had resulted in the breakdown of radio communications and equipment malfunctions.

There had also been reports from military personnel including senior officers, about the strange conduct of UFOs over Soviet missile bases and cosmodromes.

Over missle bases? Sounds familiar.

skyfish
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

I don't know if this one has been debunked, but it looks legit?. You just don't know with all the disinformation around, could even be one of theirs.?

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid= ... o+cylinder
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

arc,
Ha! That was a good one! I watched it several times, and there seems to be a darker streak behind
it when it accelerates. Not exactly like an exhaust plume, but more of a distortion or rippling
in the air.
Probably just a flying gravitator....lol.
skyfish
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

A wake?

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote:arc,

Probably just a flying gravitator....lol.
skyfish
Hello Mr. skyfish, trust me, a gravitor will not make a wake, unless of course your talking about a wake were everyone sits around and waits for the "corpse" to "wake"....nah, suppose not.

<g>

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
amalie
Junior Birdman

Post by amalie »

Dear space travelers ,

What happens inside the earth , when the abundant mother Gia gets indigestion .

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2008/12/1 ... ction.html

Amalie
Trickfox
The Magician

Day Earth Stood Still (new version_)

Post by Trickfox »

. What's with Keanu's first scene (climbing the rock face) Why was that scene even there? Why did Klatu meet with the old chineese guy in the restaurant? That scene wasn't even needed in this story except to sneak-in the possibility that there are alien observers (imposters) living amongst us NOW.
I dunno.... I think I like the original story better than this remake. The story plot in this new version was a bit screwy. It could have been better written, but it does portray a good message. Civilizations can change their destiny when they reach the precipice of catastrophic disaster.
I wonder if we are on the verge of just such a disater right now? The Earth did come to screeching halt.... but in this version we don't see all the machines starting up over again.... Almost Like the electric field was snatched away from the earth completely.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Trickfox wrote:
Almost Like the electric field was snatched away from the earth completely

I have wondered, that when the earth's field collapses in the future, as it apparently has in the past,
will electrical devices work?

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/20 ... wking.html

Hawking, known not only for his sharp mind, but his sharp sense of humor, prefers option number three. "Primitive life is very common and intelligent life is fairly rare," he quickly added: "Some would say it has yet to occur on earth."

Alien abductions, in Hawking’s view, are nothing more than claims made by “weirdos,” but we should be careful if we ever happen upon an alien. Because alien life may not have DNA like ours, Hawking warns "Watch out if you would meet an alien. You could be infected with a disease with which you have no resistance."

Other prominent astrobiologists have warned that we humans may be blinded by our familiarity with carbon and Earth-like conditions. In other words, what we’re looking for may not even lie in our version of a “sweet spot”. After all, even here on Earth, one species “sweet spot” is another’s species worst nightmare. In any case, it is not beyond the realm of feasibility that our first encounter with extraterrestrial life will not be a solely carbon-based occasion

skyfish
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Having watched the original DTESS (Day The Earth Stood Still) again last night, I went to see the new one today. The scene in the beginning just sets up the plot line regarding Andrew (Keanu Reeces) Benson as a soldier killed in action (although he was Army Corps of Engineers) which could have been explained later as it was in the original and was covered well in dialogue between the boy and his step-mother.

The Chinese man just allows us the opportunity to cogitate on the idea that "they" may be here among us, and we wouldn't know it. The real issue I have with the remake is the fact that GORT became these little flying insect like creatures that ate everything they contacted. Now that was real hokie stuff and detracted from the film.

Of course the movie leaves the possibility for a sequel, but it is sad that they resorted to such a blatant ploy without enough substantial story line (for me) to want to go see the sequel.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Trickfox
The Magician

INSECT DROPPINGS ARE MISSING!!

Post by Trickfox »

I just want to know what happened to all the insect poop???

Those insects ate everything in sight but left absolutely no droppings whatsoever!!!!

WHERE IS ALL THE INSECT POOP??? :roll:

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com