Chapter 32: Reflections on Biscayne Bay

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

solid, liquid,gas lesson

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

And that sort of reminds me that nature has a way of showing us what has been there all along for us to see. If we see it in the different phases of matter, perhaps there is a correlation here .....That time ..... or our idea of what time is ..... could be compressed down to a singular point .... or expanded to infinity. Or anyplace or rate inbetween.Thankyou Janoshek!

Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: don't understand the math

Post by Trickfox »

Victoria Steele wrote: Trickfox .... I just wanted you to know that I reread your last long message .... and I get it now ..... I may not understand the math .... but I think I do finally get what you have been saying. Its a fingerprint of what is Reality. Am I right?
ABSOLUTELY
Victoria Steele wrote:
... (and even that is funny to me now ..... because even saying Am I right? puts me in that box ..... because it "is" right AND left , isn't it?
Only if you are in the middle of the SPHERE, "in the box" or Triangle or... other "balanced" form or patern.
Victoria Steele wrote:
There are equalities in everything ..... Its a two sided system .... One loop going one way, another loop going the other, balancing each other.
BALANCING

Now..... This information relates to "Clifford spacial concepts".
That's a name that will become more important later on in time.

For now just think about what you are saying here..... "a fingerprint of reality"

THINK IN E-PRIME

INDEED, my dear Victoria, you have just latched into the essence of the problem. It appears to be a fundamental problem called Existentialsm. Most people feel that "the being" we called "self" looks to be alone in determining it's own essence, or "reality" however "the being" in our new way of thinking appears also to be the center of an enormously complex symetric duality which looks pollydimensional in composition.

YES there are demonstrated equalities.....under a cerain number of "domains" like
  • "directions"
    or "size"
    or "temperature"
(there are plenty more).

BUT...When you say " it's that direction :arrow: " however you have said a mouthful. You must early on acknowlege the concept of understanding something conceptual and intelligent. If you go back a few of my posts regarding the Pea Object experiment. I mentioned in "that direction" :arrow: to mean LIFE as we know it in the Universe.

Do we ourselves on earth really believe that we are the only life in the universe. Do we include the life of our body cells. or the bacterial that we live in symbiosis with. Do we include the health of plants and the earth ecosystem or Gaïa.

A man stood on the moon at pointed at the earth and said; Apart from us ASTRONAUTS HERE RIGHT NOW,THERE :arrow: "IS" WHERE LIFE ONLY EXISTS. This appears to be a typical "kitselman defined stupidity".

But you know in the end, it's the same as if you are really just talking on the phone with anyone, and you said; "it's there" :shock: . that person will assume it's "in relationship" to YOU; :roll: -the person who's talking.

That's because YOU are also that person's actual location and it looks to be at the center of the left/right, up/down, north/south symetries. :wink:

You are also at the center of the second dimensionary reference as well. All THINGS are either smaller than you; -for instance, like your body parts, or your cells, or your molecules, or your atoms. These are at the center essence of you and they are smaller than you.

Now look out and there appears to be everthing LARGER than you to consider. like your house or your town or your state, or your nation etc. You are at the "SIZE center" of it all.

Now comes another dimension called temperature. You are at the center of your own body temperature. Things can either be TOO COLD or TOO HOT. If things are freezing to Zero Kelvin then atomic motion is comming to a stop and if things are getting hot there is great atomic motion.
I'll let you immagine your own thermodynamic scales here, however the correct scientific term is ENTROPY/ENTHALPY. But note again that YOU are at the center of the dimension.

Now I have just described dimensions 1, 2, 3, and 5. I skipped 4.

This is dimension 4 (TIME) You are at the NOW point. Things are either past being done or they still have left to be happening. The PAST/FUTURE symetry.

Now I could elect to take you into the Six dimension (chirality) but it will take more pages, and I will do it later... as soon as you will want to understand reality as many scientist understand it practically, logically, and mathematically sound, -having been based on principles which are non-conflicting yet non-formalistic.

Rememer Victoria you said "a fingerprint" of reality. Even a fingerprint can be "digitized" into a series of integers like "a serial number". how about using the mathematical unit (pi) as the serial number of the fingerprint for reality. Think about it. It's perfect right? It's beatiful Right? It's poetic Right? It's mathematical science.
YES, Imagine it's all of the complete number that composes (pi) 3.14159265 etc. etc. THAT's the serial number of the fingerprint of reality you are describing. The volume of that reality is V=4/3(pi)R³
"R= the length of one line interval"
***********************locality ends****************
While I was writting the above paragrah Janoshek was writting this:
every event that has happened, happens and will happen all occurs in the same instant. It implys a compression of reality. I left the area here blank because Janosek's statement was necessary here. That is the length of the compressed line interval "R".
*************************locality begins************
Let's talk about Plasma sphere for a moment- what if life also exists like a "ectoplastic hologram" We know there exists a substance that is not matter, nor is it light. It is a combination of both, therefore it is the center of another symetry the mater/light symetry. It is called Bose Einstein Condensate.

************ I shall expand this section latter*******
If you wish more details on symetries, and consciousness levels try this page: http://www.psychopropulseur.com/truth.html
**********locality begins******************************
(future info here)
**********Locality end***************************
This whole issue in known scientifically as the Center of Mass Dynamics
The dynamics of an extended body can be formulated in general as the composition of the center of mass motion and the motion relative to the center of mass.
A p-brane appears by definition to be a spatially extended object. Thus we expect to be able to separate the motion of its center of mass from the shape-shifting about the center of mass. However, given the point like nature of the center of mass, its spacetime coordinates depend on one parameter only, say, the proper time t. Thus, the factorization of the center of mass motion automatically breaks the general covariance of the action in parameter space since it breaks the symmetry between the temporal parameter and the spatial coordinates.

All of the above knowledge presents itself as knowledge which "needs be understood" which means all people should agree on the foundation of "reality" using standard definitions to explain all the variable information.
If you want to understand, -then you have a "need to know".

If you accept by faith, reputation, or other that I am speaking the truth, then you "need not know" exactly what I have explained in this post.

Trickfox[/i]
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

almost there

Post by Victoria Steele »

Trickfox,

I would never have thought this possible because it was not too long ago that I was after you for talking in code .... but .... thankyou! ... I believe that you are making a real effort here to help me see what you have been saying. And the oddest thing is that you are making more and more sense! (which is just to say that you always were making sense .... I just wasn't understanding.) Thankyou for spending that wonderful amount of time and thought to put that message together. I'm printing it out. You'll be hearing from me! I am sure you have helped many others too!

Victoria
Dr. Jordan
Space Cadet

Re: A theory of time.

Post by Dr. Jordan »

I once read somewhere that every event that has happened, happens and will happen all occurs in the same instant. It implys a compression of reality. If reality can be compressed it can also be expanded such as turning a solid into a liquid and a liquid into a gas.?
Janoshek:
That's very interesting... Where did you read that? In medicine, compression and expansion are aspects of various types of illnesses and can either speed up someone's metabolism, or slow it down, either of which are potentially damaging. Of course healing sources can also be compression (such as Spinal Fusion procedures) or Expansion (such as stents in Coronary Bypass procedures). One of the most interesting things I've discovered is that time seems to speed up as one gets older. Remembering the beginning of summer at 10 years of age; the 3 months seemed to stretch out before me and the end of which I could not see. Now, it seems that Christmases come all too quickly. Wouldn't it be neat to be able to harness the macrocosm of time and travel the universe?
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

endless summers

Post by Victoria Steele »

Dr. Jordan, Trickfox and all others,

Now there is something we can all vote yes on. Lets expand the summers of our lives to match when we were kids! For me it was a palomino pony and the wide open skies of the Texas Panhandle! Summer just looked like it could go forever.

Wouldn't it be nice to travel in time ?.... really? .... There are sure times when I would like to go back to those moments!

I was talking to a friend about this and he made the comment that just the FACT that we were TALKING about time travel was so important. I asked him if he thought that Dr. Brown had actually traveled in time himself ... is that why he seemed to know so much? My friend responded that we shouldn't dismiss the possibility out of hand, for the lack of verifiability. Was it you Dr. Jordan who said that the undiscovered mountain existed ........ discovered by humans or not .....

So I guess that the only thing to do is learn as much as possible and then talk about what you have learned and thats one of the reasons that I value this forum so much. Where else can we talk about the work of Townsend Brown like this? Thanks everybody! Victoria
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

And....

Where would you go?

When I try to pin-point somewhere I would go outside of my life-line, it would be to the 1893 World's Fair in Chicago - the Electricity Building.

Andrew
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

chosen moments

If I were to choose a moment in time?

Strangely, since I have never considered myself an exceptionally religious person .... I would choose to the in the group of people gathered to hear Jesus' sermon on the mount. Particularly I would like to be there BEFORE he started to speak .... to see if I might recognize him in the crowd.

Then I would like to listen to his words, feel the sun on my back, watch the wind through the leaves and know that I was hearing his words ... not translated, or interpreted, but IN THAT MOMENT.

And I would like to look into his eyes because I have a feeling that he knew so much more than he was ever able to say.

Elizabeth
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

When/Where Would You Go?

Post by Paul S. »

This is a great topic, thanks everybody for picking up on it.

As for me, my chosen destination would be Philadelphia - 1776. The real "Philadelphia Experiment" in my book.

Ah, to hear the speach that John Adams gave advocating "Independency" that caused the Congress to set its course (and then, when two members from the New Jersey delegation showed up late, to hear him give the exact same oration... again!).

And to follow Thomas Jefferson around the city, and to hear the Congress debate and edit his draft for the Declaration of Independence while Jefferson himself sits in virtual silence. Ah, to be a fly on THAT wall.

Oh, and, on the way back... a brief stop in a little town called Rumson, New Jersey, in about 1956, to help a man named Harvey launch a little green sailboat.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Trickfox
The Magician

who else?

Post by Trickfox »

YES this is very good....

Let's get more of this from all of you!!

Where would you go Mark Culpepper? and you Mark Moody?

How about you Neenie, Sir Twigsnapper, Martin, Grinder and Angela?

Here is where I would go.

I would go to my mother's bedside at a moment just before my birth and tell her what I'm doing right now. I would then tell her that she is loved.

Even if she tried afterwards to tell the rest of the world that I had done that, nobody would ever accept it and so the timeline would remain intact.

Raymond
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

HERE IS WHERE I WOULD GO

Post by MARK MOODY »

I would go visit Jesus just as everyone betrayed Him and tell Him I know he is GOD incarnate and that I appreciate and love Him very much.
Then I would visit Brown & Bahnson in their lab to let them know that years later, even with smaller more powerful high-voltage power supplies,
the world as a whole sadly, still isn't aware of their work!
Last, I catch my mother as she fell when she had a heart attack in the ladies room and died.
If I could do those 3 things, I do believe there would be more hope in this world and less anger & hostility.
Mark
Dr. Jordan
Space Cadet

Where would I go ?

Post by Dr. Jordan »

I'd go back to the time when I chose Colleges and change my college choice to Santa Barbara; then I'd learn to surf properly.

Also, I'd like to go back to the time when my grandmother chose to get married instead of finishing off her college training to be a doctor; I'd convince her to finish school. I guess that's sort of like Morgan's situation where he couldn't go back to save his sister.

One final fantasy: I heard a story ofd a woman who had invested in Coca Cola Company in the 1930's during the Great Depression, and was a billionaire in the 1980's. I think I'd like to be another person to have been able to do that. Or Yahoo for that matter.

I don't know if there is a period of history when we didn't all just say, "now if they had only done this, or not done that".

Elizabeth, I agree with you about going to hear the Sermon on the Mount. I'd also like to be in the room when Jesus took Peter and Mark and John, and raised that girl up from the dead. Just to see it on their faces! :o
iamnotbutiknowIAM
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

where will you go

Dr. Jordan and everybody else.

Where would I go if I could go back? Maybe it would be fun to be working alongside Dr. Brown, say in the fifties, when he was in his prime and in the middle of whatever it was that he was doing. I would love to be right alongside him then with a full understanding of everything that he was doing and thinking. Now THAT would be exciting.

But for every good like that ... if you could go back ... there have to be bad parts ..... being in a special garden perhaps ,when a wonderful man is "taken into custody" by Roman soldiers .... knowing that you and He were the only ones there who knew the truth of what was happening .... not being able to do anything but watch it all unfold.

But thats not the point of this exercise Dr. Jordan. If we are to take Dr. Browns words seriously then we will realize that its not the past that we can travel to .... its the future. Not where do you come from? .... as the Angel said to Hagar ..... but .... "where WILL YOU GO"

So here is the question .... if you could travel in time forward ... where will you go? Thats the question that begs the answer. Comments? Elizabeth
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Back in time?

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Hey guys ...

If I COULD go back in time ...... of course there are always the personal wishes. I wish that I had known that my Dad was in fact living a secret life and that the work he was doing was important. I wish that we had been able to talk so that he would know that I understood how important what he was doing was and that he was doing it for us. Instead we found letters in a drawer. Its hardly enough. I feel the same anguish that you seem to feel Mark M. .... not being there to catch your Mother as she fell and died. I wasn't there at all for my father.

But Dr. Brown says we can't go in that direction. My Dads secretive life formed the character of my family and we have all contributed in various ways because of the person that he was ... so maybe it will all play out in the end for the good.

But travel forward , Dr. Brown has seemed to say ........ thats the only direction. But IF I WERE TO GO FORWARD, WHAT WOULD I MANIFEST FOR MYSELF TODAY?

Now theres a thought. And if I wish to do that in the future, why don't I just do it for myself today? Or at least start in that direction? I could start in that direction? Sure ..... Mark C.
Gabriel
Space Cadet

future

Post by Gabriel »

Future forward now. It seems that people are more interested in going back rather than forward. the future to me contains many unknows while the past is already done. Its hard to say for myself where would I go. Ten years or twenty years down the road? If I saw myself then would I want to return to this moment and try to change things so my choices might be different. Would I even want to change the course of events to have a different outcome in the future? I mean if I see pain and suffering in the future for myself would I want to change that? Would I be any happier knowing an outcome for myself before it happens. The future is based upon a series of contigent facts which can change based upon my choices. But if I haven't made those choices yet how can I hope to change the future from the future? I think there are more questions that answers for me that I need to reflect on. Thus spoke Zarathustra Gabe
Trickfox
The Magician

forward in time?

Post by Trickfox »

Mark Culpepper wrote:IF I WERE TO GO FORWARD, WHAT WOULD I MANIFEST FOR MYSELF TODAY?
Mark I cannot agree with you more about going forward. Every step you make and reevaluate will "self-plan itself" if you say I AM going forward.I AM seeing bifurcation in timelines. I AM Changing for good.

To move forward, go ahead, constitute and manifest yourself a "mission statement" and just do it!

Your mission statement should be geared for several years ahead ...."say 2014" (about 7 years in the future) Some people can go several dozen years into the future.
In the July issue of Physical Review Letters, Amos Ori, professor of physics at the Technion, the Israel Institute of Technology in Haifa, argues that the laws of physics don’t stand in the way of building a time machine. Ori hasn’t created, or even designed, a physical time machine. He instead constructed a situation - a mathematical model - in which the laws of physics will make one for him.

"I write (the situation) mathematically," he says.

"That doesn’t mean that I know how to implement it practically."

He adds that if inhabitants of some highly advanced civilization could set up the conditions he describes, they might be able to travel in time.

The time machine Ori proposes isn’t quite like the phone booth in "Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure" or the DeLorean in "Back to the Future."

Ori’s solution forms a closed, timelike curve. It’s a bit like a song that never ends. Think of each musical note as a point in space. As you sing the notes, you move forward in time. You can travel around the curve - sing the song - but when you get to the end, you are also at the beginning.

"If you had a closed, timelike curve, that means that something could run around it forever and ever, always going to the future but always coming back to the beginning," says Ted Jacobson, professor of physics at the University of Maryland.

Ori isn’t the first physicist to create a theoretical time machine. Unlike previous models, Ori’s proposal doesn’t require any unknown matter or energy. The previous theories were forced to use unrealistic negative energy to warp space and time.

Ori’s plan requires absolute emptiness, a vacuum. That means that, in principle, a closed, timelike curve could happen naturally, possibly through cataclysmic astronomical collisions in the abyss of space.

It is difficult for experts to imagine the exact conditions, but extremes in the universe, such as very dense black holes, could create the conditions necessary for the formation of a time machine.

When Einstein declared that space and time were intimately connected, time travel became a physical possibility. If you could zip around like a beam of light, you wouldn’t age, but physics won’t let that happen. It remains to be seen whether physics will allow time travel, but Ori’s work suggests it will.

Einstein opened the door for the scientific pursuit of a time machine, and physicists are searching for solutions. Ori says maybe it’s possible, but "this isn’t something that we are going to construct soon."
In any case perhaps you see that mistakes can happen to acheive the results of certain future goals, and perhaps you can anticipate how timeline divergences could cause such possibilities. What is thought of as being a mistake can become a new direction in logic. (or not)

Pay attention to weirdness and repeating patterns is how I sort of see it.

Quantum gates will have the unique ability to transform pure mistakes into pure logical communication. With enormous sized eliptic calculations, the limited prediction of "reverse entropy" will allow anyone to speak from Los Angeles to Tokyo Japan on an echoless and undelayed "face to face type" communication format. "This is also time travel" some people in this forum are saying it's probably real.

There won't be no stage magic or pseudo-scientific pursuit that's for sure.

Trickfox