SOMEBODY ELSE SAY SOMETHING!

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

SOMEBODY ELSE SAY SOMETHING!

Post by Victoria Steele »

EVERYBODY,

Cripes! I just realized I have been responsible for 108 ....109 with this .... messages! I had no idea I had been so talkative!

Hey .... I am going to go sit down for awhile and give others a chance to say something, Why didn't someone just say "VICTORIA ...SHUT UP!"

SO HERE IS YOUR CHANCE!!!!... anybody out there who has been thinking of jumping into the conversation. I'm sitting down! (MARK BEAN .... THIS IS AIMED AT YOU TOO! YOU ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL SPOKESMAN FOR DR. BROWNS WORK! You actually got me started in following his story .... so if I sit down .... will you step in there too with some comments? Your knowledge of Tesla and Brown both is outstanding! Please, let us hear from you!)

And any new "watchers" ..... now is your chance! The two ton canary just stopped singing! Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

Mr. Bean responds

Post by Trickfox »

That's "Mr. Bean" to you Victoria

-and maybe this sounds more like his type of response:

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Stud ... bean03.wav

In other words, he having too much fun to respond in our forum

Trickfox, BTW I have the biggest mouth so far with 111 post this will be 112 and 113, so don't worry.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

almost a whole year later!!!!!

Post by Victoria Steele »

Hello Trickfox!

Have you noticed that you and I are still two of the biggest loudmouths on this forum!!!! Nearly a whole year later. I thought then I was bad at 108 ( now my message count is ...... damn ....... 462. Trickfox still has hit the messages more with 500 ...... Paul at 600 ... and Elizabeth with 648 ....

And getting back to that original subject. All that writing and not one comment from Mr. Bean.? I just noticed that the "International UFO Congress Convention and film festival" (Laughlin) is on again starting February 25th. I doubt that I can go this year but I do remember the year where Mark Bean actually demonstrated the " Flying Saucers" of Townsend Brown. Such an important demonstration and yet because his talk about Tesla and his flashy equipment was so wonderful not many people took note of what they saw regarding Townsend Browns work. I just wondered how many people now are publically demonstrating those principals? And why we have been talking about all of this for nearly a year and yet the ONE person besides Andrew who has hands on experience with all of this is QUIET?

Now, why is that? Now should I be suspicious of that?

Mark Bean!
Your demonstration is the reason I started learning about the work of Townsend Brown. Why don't you join us here? And if you don't want to I just wonder why that might be? Will you be demonstrating Townsend Browns work again somewhere? I'd like to see it in action again now that I know more about the man and his story.

Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

Andrew has allways been quiet

Post by Trickfox »

Hi Victoria

I did have an occasion to talk to Andrew about Mark Bean, and I believe that much of what Andrew has been able to achieve in the past was due to the efforts of Mark. Anyhow Andrew is convinced that Mark will no longer contribute any input relevant to the TT Brown legacy.

I don't know, but if he is peeking at the forum, then perhaps he will answer some day.

Raymond
Last edited by Trickfox on Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Trickfox and Victoria,

Mark Bean has a knack for building Tesla equipment, and is very much a modern day MacGuyver. We have only had the opportunity to actually work together on a couple of projects, and both projects some years ago, although Heaven knows we've spent a good bit of time theorizing !

The first project was for Stephen Greer (of CSETI and Disclosure Project fame) who was interested in Brown's petrovoltaic batteries. It was around that time that we came into contact with Hutchinson, who was kind enough to send down a couple of his "endless batteries," or some such nonsense (as we soon found out). Dr. Greer is going to be speaking at the International UFO Conference in Laughlin, NV on the evening of March 25, I believe. I won't be able to make it this year, but I've been a few times, and you can meet a lot of interesting people there.

The second experiments we were involved in together was centered around a testor "sports model" of Bob Lazar's Area 51 aircraft. We were experimenting with high voltage effects from DC to Tesla frequencies. We did find that the electrostatic field surrounding the model affected the arcing in a manner similar to the model found in Project Winterhaven.

Mark has had some serious medical problems over the years, and I think he's fallen into a shell of non-involment over time. Will he offer anything more to the Townsend Brown legacy ? As I've discussed with Trickfox, maybe not, but we've had a lot of fun together over the years, so I really hope so at some point.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Mark Bean
Space Cadet

Mark Bean is back

Post by Mark Bean »

Hi all,

I will do my best to become more active within this forum and anything I be of assistance with, just ask.

If you have any questions, (tech stuff or not), I will do my best to answer.

Virtually,

Mark

P.S. Zzzzzap!
Trickfox
The Magician

Nice to hear from you Mark

Post by Trickfox »

It's nice to hear from you Mark. You know I've been looking all over the place for that photo of you sitting on top of that high voltage power supply. The one where you are shooting high voltage out of your wire mesh glove.

That is a great picture of you. Do you still have that one available?

Let me show you a picture of our high voltage project.

We made some pretty good stuff in the past too, but now we are into computer modelling.

I would love to hear about any strange or unusual experiences you have had in the past. Please feel free to PM me if you have some thing private to discuss.

Trickfox (Raymond)
Trickfox
The Magician

Victoria SAY SOMETHING!!!

Post by Trickfox »

Victoria

So I'M up to 600 posts and your at 583, but Guess what? Paul is up to 700 posts, Mikado is at 702, and Elizabeth tops it all at close to 980 posts.

Just to be fair I would like to mention the list of regular contributors which are all valued individuals who have posted encouraging words, and inspiring thoughts.

Thank you all:
Chris Knight has 276 posts
Marc Culpepper is at 335 posts
Martin Calloway at 103 posts
Mr. Twigsnapper at 404 posts
Grinder at 463 posts
Kevinb (our Navigator) at 323 posts
Longboardlovely at 194

Special thanks to the mysterious ladies
Ladygrady with 76 posts
Annemarie with 21 posts
Angela Bloomstrom with 13 posts

Many thanks and welcome to the latest new forum members

Flowperson with 100 posts
Greggvizza with 62 posts
ETernalightwithin with 69 posts
Rocky with 45 posts
Langley (the other Paul) with 59 posts
Bulwark with 45 posts
Radomir with 124 posts
wdavidb with 115 posts
Gewis with 69 posts
H.Short with 26 posts
Dr. Jordan with 9 posts

And now let us thank those returning occasional posts from long time lurkers.
MARC BEAN with 10 posts
Janosheck with 11 posts
Madison with 25 posts
Jim with 35 posts
Marc Moody with 14 posts
Neenie with 22 posts
Ernet fields with 10 posts
Pascal with 10 posts
Johnylee with 13 posts
Gabriel with 12 posts
JBM with 6 posts

Our sincere appologies to Justice League, who tried so hard to find his own kind of "blind Justice" and failed to look at anyone else's opinion about it.
100 posts and no gain whatsoever in wisdom.
Tough break I guess.

If I missed anyone special, just curse at me, -but we are happy to have heard from all of you.

Trickfox
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Justice

Post by Paul S. »

Trickfox wrote:Our sincere appologies to Justice League, who tried so hard to find his own kind of "blind Justice" and failed to look at anyone else's opinion about it.
100 posts and no gain whatsoever in wisdom.
I don't know why I'd think that's funny, but I laughed when I read that last part. I think there is still some lingering frustration for all of us on that topic....

Who was that masked man, and what'd he stick in his ears?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

You are writing a book about someone who KNEW things, not everyone can handle that, I bet even TT Brown struggled at times?

I for one recognised justice, every pebble thrown in a pond makes a ripple, those ripples carry on and on.
"Dont critise what you can,t understand"
When the TIME is right, you all may recognise our friend justice.
Its the summer solstice looming, things are changin?, can you feel it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ_XwLSN45I
Kevin
fibonacci is king
grinder
Senior Officer

statistics

Post by grinder »

Trickfox

Thanks so much for compiling all of those figures. How amazing is that. And I noticed today, if I am lucky I will be the 7001st message on this forum. How great is that. And these are not silly poobah messages, all of them have been insightful, well thought out comments. Its just sort of amazing that this forum has generated that many comments, even, as we all say, Justice League was important in his own way. Strange how we all seem to have this lingering sense of loss over not being able to come to some sort of meaningful communication with him.

And Elizabeth. How are you doing? Are you reading all of this occasionally?
Hope your vacation is going well, don't blame you for unplugging. Thanks to Trickfox we can see what your contribution has been.

And the others "lurking" in the shadows who step out occasionally. Boy, your comments are fun too.

Annemarie, I just reread some of your messages and you sure have a different slant on things, don't you? I happened to watch a show that highlighted INSCOM and the fellow who was the head of that ( A General Alexander?) mentioned remote viewers and I wondered if you perhaps were one of those folks? Your "bright fish" comments seemed to fit.

Yes, we have an interesting crowd here Trickfox. Thanks for noting everyones contribution. And you have been no slouch in these conversations either. grinder
Mark Bean
Space Cadet

Re: SOMEBODY ELSE SAY SOMETHING!

Post by Mark Bean »

Hello,

I will take a guess & say that the liquid in the experiment picture is a dialetric oil. Using a oil in high voltage experiments is great because the oil is self sealing. Compared to using paper or parafin type waxes as a dialetric, (like what is used in modern day capacitors), oil is superior for this reason alone.

-Mark Bean
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Give that man a cupie doll.......

You are correct Mark.... That was a very toxic clear type of transformer oil surrounding a multipurpose custom wound transformer 30 Kv @ 1Kw. but the equipment conditioning the input signal to the primary is nearly "out of this world" in design, and is synchronized on a super-accurate time base.
This is the "Olive Green" Version. You can stack these in series to build some serious power here.
Everything is sealed and there is no ark potential due to the ark quenching control circuitry.
The electronic circuit board that drives these units is not shown however I have shown parts of the Schematic to Andrew Bolland, I anticipate further discussions on the control circuitry technology with him.

It took a smart man like you to FINALLY SAY SOMETHING.....so Thank you MARK.

How many others out there may have noticed the gear in the panel to the left of the Beaker.

I still have this gear to play with, however I am at work on something more "subtle but usefull".

Communications BEFORE displacement is my moto Mark.

This goes along with our new definition first "contact/awareness".

Supposing you could build a "displacement vehicle" like a "foo fighter" (As opposed to a thrust vehicle)
Picture it as like a soap bubble of pure light plasma with you inside. Your mind controls the geometric structure of the bubble from the inside, sort of like blowing up a bubble around yourself. All there is a a thin wall of "alpha 100 Plasma" and you are controlling the Raleigh Taylor instability by creating the correct boundary layer effects which control the high viscosity and density working vortex "fluids" starting from specific calculated set of math Functions.http://www.maths.manchester.ac.uk/~mhei ... nimations/ Grab the link before they dissable it.

Now comes along Beau Kitselman's math and everything starts to make sense.
take a look at the world of Fractals, thermodynamics and stochastic analyses.
There is a whole LOT MORE, but Andrew will be the one demonstrating the technology of the future I hope.

If he doesn't, You and I can get together in Pensylvania and have a chat about putting on a real show with Mikado and Gregg Vizza's help. Don't worry I have the spectrum analyzers and radiation safety monitors too.
Maybe we can do it in the classroom at the University of Pensylvania......THE SAME CLASSROOM.
How is that for an Idea in "Time Travel" Mark, or don't you believe the FTM issue.

Trickfox.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
Does your bubble look anything like this?
YOU do.
http://www.heartcoherence.com/anu-of-th ... teAtom.htm
YOU are already inside one of these bubbles?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

HAPPY TRISKADEKAPHOBIA DAY!!!

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...