HOW BROWN LOST HIS FINGER

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Guardedly

Post by Paul S. »

grinder wrote:If I was on the "other side" I wonder how I would respond to humans? Guardedly probably!
"Guardedly" is probably the right word, i.e, "like the guards watching the inmates in an asylum...."

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

"Pigs in Spaaaace"

Post by Paul S. »

grinder wrote:It scares me when I consider how different organized churches will someday react to another intelligence. Will they assume that it should be "converted"? If thats the case .... are we going to have missionaries in space?
Anybody besides me remember that old "Muppet Show" segment? You need to hear the voice of the announcer in your head when you think of what grinder has written about "missionaries..."

Me, I'm pretty sure that's why we're not getting the keys to the Cosmic Ferrari any time soon.

And then there's the story about the Monsignor from Rome who spoke at the Exo-Politics conference, who was certain that if there is intelligent life elsewhere in the Universe, that they, too, must accept Jesus as their savior.... <*sigh*>

So, yeah, rocket-powered jalopies it's gonna be for the foreseeable fututre...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
standeyo
Space Cadet

Re: HOW BROWN LOST HIS FINGER

Post by standeyo »

Reply to Paul S. Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Thank you for posting the copy of that news article which showed how Townsend lost his finger. The article gave more information than Townsend told me over the phone. What he did say identified that the “experiment” was a wooden saucer shape.

I guess people on this forum are struggling to see if my testimony is credible… which would explain why they are so interested in my mention of Townsend’s missing finger discussion with me.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Mr. Deyo,

Regarding anybodys credibility.

We can all only speak for what we happen to know ... what is shown to us at any one time ... and thats why its so important for us all to gather as much information as we can and for us to present it as truthfully as we have understood it.

I have learned a long time ago that there are no " either/or" situations with the story of my Dads life, its far more complicated than that.

Your version of your understanding is every bit as important as everyone elses ... but I really think that no one yet has a definitive answer to all of the questions that bubble to the surface.

For example, I had never heard that he was working on a " wooden saucer shape" when he lost his finger. That information apparently was given to you to reveal.

Bits and pieces of such a fascinating whole! ..... So very interesting! Linda
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Missing Fingers and Reliable Sources

Post by Paul S. »

Anybody remember that one? Chapter 37, I think it was.

And in very important way, the stories in that chapter -- about how Brown lost his finger, and about how information has found its way into this narrative from a variety of sources, many of them unidentifiable -- are pivotal to this entire undertaking. So it's fitting I suppose that Stan would bring us back to the subject.

As Linda said, everybody has their own perspective on this story. Kurosawa's "Rashomon" is a Disney comic compared to this story. Everybody's "testimony" warrants due consideration.
standeyo wrote: The article gave more information than Townsend told me over the phone. What he did say identified that the “experiment” was a wooden saucer shape.
A wooden saucer??

Has anybody computed the dielectric "K" factor of cellulose?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Re: Wooden saucer

Post by Chris Knight »

Well, the Ke ~ 2-6 for wood, but if there were a high voltage arc (short) then the integrity of the molecular structure would be compromised, possibly forming permanent conducting paths.

Perhaps it was a support structure for a conductive material overlay ?
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I have kept on waffling about how trees alter gravity.
They appear to be able to alter their celluler structure , and thus direct STUFF in an alternative to the norm. route.
I have sheets of cut wood that I have marked with their directional qualities, I can show this clearly, even if the wood is masked from my sight, no matter how it is flipped about, the directional FIELD is detctable.
Why do you think the trees, especially OAKS were revered?
The tree alters gravity, thus the water rises up, exactly as the water where a well is sited.

The refractive/reflective/chirile crystalline structure of wood creates a local field about the tree opposite to the normal earth field, thus a push up inside the tree exists, hence sensitive people feel uplifted near a tree.
They can seemingly alter this at will, knowing when to dump the water , before it freezes.

The branchs are antennae, and each branch has an hardwood spike that goes to a seperate depth on the growth rings, basically forming a spiral pathwat into the core centre of the tree .
The roots are anchored into positive, the branchs recieve negative.
We are doing similer but are independant on the surface, they are fixed , or they may float off.

The apple that hit Newton , was no longer a part of the tree, if He had thought about it been part of the tree, He may have wondered about its weight altering when seperation occured.
Or maybe he did?, but was silenced?
Kevin
fibonacci is king