Chapter 31 - Intrepid

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Griffin
Senior Officer

autographed only

Post by Griffin »

Only autographed copies, Paul, with a rabbit paw print.

Griffin
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

busy rabbit

Post by twigsnapper »

Nevas going to be one helluva busy rabbit.

More like one million copies. twigsnapper
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: busy rabbit

Post by Paul S. »

twigsnapper wrote:More like one million copies.
Now, if we could just convince a publisher of that....

I'm actually giving some thought to self-publishing, but that's an awful lot of time in the basement stuffing mailers...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Griffin
Senior Officer

multi-rabbits or...

Post by Griffin »

Twigsnapper-

Don't forget how rabbits multiply! But Paul will at least need an autograph stamp. Maybe the paw print could be included on the same stamp?

Griffin
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

publishers

Post by Mark Culpepper »

What about the folks who published Nick Cooks book?
.... Broadway Books, a division of Random House.... reading from his well worn book on my desk.

Have you contacted them yet? I think your book is three times as interesting as Cooks and the same people who bought his book would be hot after yours.

Seems to me easier than sending yourself to the basement and ordering out Pizza as you stuff stuff. But the idea of publishing your own has great merit. You won't have to share then with any kind of agent or publishing house I guess, but I just can not believe that there are agents out there who will be so asleep at the wheel that they would miss this project.

Either way, I know that it will get out there when you are ready to present it and it will be a wonderful success. But I want to watch you sign my copy, Linda too ( And Elizabeth, of course <g>) MarkC
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote:Nevas going to be one helluva busy rabbit.

Somebody call my name?

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: Oil change

Post by Trickfox »

Griffin wrote:Fortunately they also can be refined, through practices such as Yoga and Qigong. We’re all quite familiar with the medical procedures of transfusions and blood cleansing.
Boy....Am I ever?

My yoga is done sitting in a lazyboy....I sleep while I'm connected to R2D2.

Sometimes I snore.....

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Post by Bulwark »

Mikado14 wrote:
twigsnapper wrote:Nevas going to be one helluva busy rabbit.

Somebody call my name?

That is what I feel like, emerging from hibernation up here. A boney bear.

Hi Neva.

Chris
Griffin
Senior Officer

Blending

Post by Griffin »

A great bunny, with a beautiful blending of dark and light fur. Yin-Yang. Both-And. Looks quite comfortable in the rabbit hole -- how appropriate!

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

comfort

Post by Griffin »

Yes, Trickfox, an excellent point.

We can make a "yoga" of daily life situations too, even ones that might seem tedious or difficult. If we can be comfortable and connected in any situation, I would call that living yoga. Some folks might be inclined toward technophobia, but being appreciative and comfortable with beneficial technology is an important trait to realize. One might even relax during a dental procedure. R2D2 was a trustworthy companion, indeed.

Snore away blissfully.

As ever,

Griffin
Radomir
Senior Cadet

humor

Post by Radomir »

Mr. Twigsnapper wrote:
I don't listen to everything, I just read the transcripts!
One hopes you find the transcripts amusing!

Warmly,
R.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Paul S. wrote:
twigsnapper wrote:More like one million copies.
Now, if we could just convince a publisher of that....

I'm actually giving some thought to self-publishing, but that's an awful lot of time in the basement stuffing mailers...

--PS
Paul,

Neva is ready and waiting, I managed to get a snapshot of him at his desk.

In case anyone is interested, Neva is a Flemish Giant, he weighs in at 22lbs and stretched out he is about 30 inches. I saved him at a truck stop, he was being used for training dogs. You have seen a soft side of me......don't get too used to it.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

8 minutes around the world

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

Radomir wrote:Mr. Twigsnapper wrote:
I don't listen to everything, I just read the transcripts!
One hopes you find the transcripts amusing!

Warmly,
R.
Radomir and Mr. Twigsnapper,
From what I understand, 8 minutes, around the world... whatever is said or written :) Am I close, Mr. Twigsnapper? I am glad you liked that joke. And if you are still reading transcripts, I hope you will enjoy the second joke as much as I did.

And I did like that line from The Aviator. In the field of business that he was in (planes and women), he'd have to be a little paranoid. I understand from my father that the FBI was all over his backside, early on and up until his permanent retirement.

Mikado,
How in the world did you shrink your desk? OR is it one of those optical illusion thingies that you see at the Universal Studios? Neva is a beautiful looking bunny. I know of someone who would love to pet it.

LongboardLOVELY
Griffin
Senior Officer

Neva

Post by Griffin »

Mikado-

Although, of course, I won't get too used to it, I admire that side and what you did for Neva. This personal disclosure allows us to appreciate these wonderful photos even more.

As ever,

Griffin
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
I have now become fixed with a mental picture of YOU as a great big rabbit, it's not is it?
Maybe bugs bunny was a way of showing us a superior intelligence all around us?
Put's a whole new slant on , "Whats up DOC"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM5Gwzk3Vfc
Thats all folks.
Kevin
fibonacci is king