Chapter 31 - Intrepid

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
AM

Post by AM »

There is something more about iridium.

It has an isometric crystal structure, which is the structure that exhibits the highest symmetry.

Further it is an isotropic material meaning that it has the same mechanical properties in all directions.
http://snebulos.mit.edu/egoeke/lectures/min/isotropic.pdf wrote:Anything in which the velocity of light is the same in all directions is isotropic; glasses, liquids, gases, and isometric minerals all fall into this category

Since the chemical bonding is approximately the same in all directions, the light passing through “sees” the same environment no matter its path

Isotropic materials can be deformed to have the properties of anisotropic minerals
Mr. (Kevin) B., a nod into your direction - light, glass, etc. Still pondering deeper, though.

AM
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Iridescent

Post by Radomir »

Love the vocabulary.
http://webmineral.com/data/Iridium.shtml wrote:
Named after the element Iridium which was from the Latin, Iris = "rainbow" in allusion to the colored salts derived from its compounds.
iridescent
1796, coined from L. iris (gen. iridis) "rainbow" (see iris).
adj.

1. Producing a display of lustrous, rainbowlike colors: an iridescent oil slick; iridescent plumage.
2. Brilliant, lustrous, or colorful in effect or appearance: "The prelude was as iridescent as a prism in a morning room" (Carson McCullers)

There is that inherent reference to the spectrum--and one assumes in this case not just the visible spectrum.

R.
Trickfox
The Magician

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Post by Trickfox »

There is definately a lot of coordinated wisdom comming to this thread all of a sudden.. Keep it up my friends, because we are definately self organizing this whole interval into an important new directions. I shall go back to sleep to pick up on the information download diverted towards me.
Good night all.

Trickfox

Wow.... I don't remember writting this and it's Sunday afternoon. I must have been sleep-posting"
Last edited by Trickfox on Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Post by natecull »

Speaking of lunar mining: Something which may or may not be relevant to this conversation (heck knows I only half believe it myself):

I recently read Ingo Swann's 1998 book 'Penetration': http://www.amazon.com/Penetration-Quest ... 0966767403. Swann as most of you probably know is one of the key originators of remote viewing along with Hal Puthoff. Penetration is a sort of rambling memoir, half about his experiences being asked to remote-view the moon, and half a catalogue of outstanding 'lunar anomalies'.

The guts of the story is that in February 1975 he is approached by one of many remote-viewing clients, who turn out to be some kind of tiny special-forces cell of the kind that makes me think 'Caroline?' A 'Mr Axelrod' and two 'twins' take him to a secret location (hooded and blindfolded), and other than being secretive with a military air, seem to be otherwise very polite, pay him $1000 a day to RV a list of locations on the moon, which he does, and 'sees' what appear to be derrick structures and humanoid 'open-air' mining operations. Swann is very surprised by this and 'Axelrod' is disturbed; it appears to confirm information they didn't want confirmed.

In July 1977 (after meeting 'the twins' at a supermarket observng a woman he feels is 'alien'), he is further contacted by 'Axelrod', who offers him the chance to go UFO spotting in Alaska. He agrees, and they fly in a private Lear Jet that flies without lights ('"It's a very high-tech plane,' Axel commented. "It just LOOKS like a standard Lear."') to an undisclosed location, drive in a camouflage van to a lake, where they observe a diamond-shaped UFO 'fading-up' out of fog with 'purple, yellow and red lightning bolts' but in complete silence. It appears to suck water upwards out of the lake, shoots 'laser beams' at them, which they dodge, and then vanishes again. He has the impression they've done this sort of thing (UFO-spotting) before. Swann is asked for his psychic impressions of the thing, which he replies he is unable to because it is pretty much completely outside his experience. He never sees 'Axelrod' and friends again after this.

The rest of the book is mainly Swann comparing his remote-viewing sketches to George Leonards' 'Somebody Else Is On The Moon' (they do seem to slightly match), listing various alleged lunar anomalies, and speculating about whether there is an alien anti-telepathy conspiracy.

It's the story of 'Axelrod' and his team which interests me the most, though. One of the little tidbits which I'm wondering whether anyone with intelligence background could confirm, is that when 'Axelrod' wants to summon him the second time, his secretary calls on an ordinary telephone and tells him to find a secure line, by going to Grand Central Station. One of the 'twins' there directs him to a specific public telephone, sets up the call on it, and apparently it is then a secure line.

Is that the sort of thing which real spies would have used in the 1970s? It sounds logical to me that before the days of ubiquitous encrypted cellphones, intelligence services might have had special arrangements with telephone companies to install designated public phones with a secure capability. But maybe it's just a flight of Hollywood-inspired imagination?
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

Penetration

Post by ladygrady »

Ahhh,

As AM has noted about Linda Browns dream as a child in 1955 or so, she apparently is speaking about some sort of " alien" crew members here. Then according to her " shared dream with her Dad they visit somewhere "offworld".

So so far Lindas dream is pretty much on the mark. Then Morgan rolls right in behind the story and says. " It was not a dream".

But I am beginning to understand the man just a little bit more after reading more about such strange things as remote viewing and super minds and I realize suddenly when the man said " It was not a dream" THAT does not mean ( in the either or mindset remember)" That it was a physical experience"

Remember Morgan keeps warning us not to do that. Avoid the either/or. So was this a shared mental " trip" that Linda and her Father were taken on? Was this a remote viewing induced sort of thing? In other words, perhaps this was some sort of a "vision". And later to reinforce in her mind that it was in fact a dream ( although a very strange one) her Dad talks about the " dream" he had.

See the social reinforcement going on here. How odd it was they must have all discussed. That father and daughter would have had the same dream. But tucked away would have been the relative truth? That it was some sort of ESP experience?

The fact that Morgan knew about that dream and chose to comment on it. Well, talking about clues! Maybe we need to think more heavily in this direction than the nuts and bolts of a " Flying Saucer" landing in the backyard and maybe begin to see that it MIGHT have been something else.

Anybody else have this book? Is it going to be impossible to find?
And who was "Mr. Axlerod?" Does the book describe him? With his two " friends" huh? I find it interesting that the writer assumes that these men are military people and that the military is at all involved? Because they are wearing uniforms? What gives him that strong an impression?

There is more here I think than we have thought. Oh, theres a thought that hasn't been considered before! <g> and Nate... who inspires much of Hollywoods inspirations? grady
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

anybody want to talk about this

Post by Mark Culpepper »

This is an interesting group of statements from the above link. Anybody want to take them on as subjects for a discussion?

http://www.amazon.com/Penetration-Quest ... 0966767403

"Swann also describes his encounter with a live alien in a Los Angeles supermarket and confirms that ET civilization has been infiltrating the Earth in humanoid bodies. Swann's friends warn him: "There are alot of THEM, you know, and many of them are bio-androids...they realize that Earth psychics are their only enemies."

People advised Ingo Swann NOT to write this book because "...it challenges those echelons of conventional credibilty that lasciviously get off on deconstructing those unfortunates who experience what they can't prove."

Ingo Swann understands the perils and pain of being someone who has had "experiences". Many of you, like myself, fall into this category.

He also talks about the fact that DENIAL of the ETs is a "...patent fact. The question is WHY?...Earthsiders [he calls us] as a whole seem to be caught up in some kind of strange but broadly shared amnesia induced..."

BOY oh BOY ... there are some buzz words there for me. But what do you guys think? MarkC
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Penetration

Post by Mikado14 »

ladygrady wrote: See the social reinforcement going on here. How odd it was they must have all discussed. That father and daughter would have had the same dream. But tucked away would have been the relative truth? That it was some sort of ESP experience?
Hello Lady! Find a Mathematician yet?

About the above quote. I find it very interesting that you would bring this up. I just sent an Email about a day or so ago to a friend telling another chapter in the saga of a couple that I know who experience this very same phenomena. They can wake up in the morning and they will ask questions to each other, for example, one will say "What color was that car that pulled up?" and the other will answer..."Yellow". They will take turns reenforcing the facts of the experience. Perhaps that is what Dr. Brown was doing, simple reenforcement of facts but in disguise as a coincidental dream.

Mikado

(but between Father and Daughter, personal reenforcement was made....just a thought for sweet pea)
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Griffin
Senior Officer

amnesia

Post by Griffin »

Mark-

Whatever the "validity" of Ingo Swann's shared experiences in total, I believe he is certainly right about the "amnesia" factor in regard to many conditioned perceptions humans or "earthsiders" have. The delusion that we are only the body is a primary starting point. This extends to the either/or statements: "ETs and their vehicles (UFOs) are not real" and "ETs and their vehicles are real and are physical like us." We might say that ETs and their vehicles (or at least some) are both physical and paraphysical, as various researchers have had to conclude. But it gets even stranger -- or, I should say, "curiouser and curiouser."

As ever,

Griffin
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: anybody want to talk about this

Post by Mikado14 »

Mark Culpepper wrote:This is an interesting group of statements from the above link. Anybody want to take them on as subjects for a discussion?

http://www.amazon.com/Penetration-Quest ... 0966767403

"Swann also describes his encounter with a live alien in a Los Angeles supermarket and confirms that ET civilization has been infiltrating the Earth in humanoid bodies. Swann's friends warn him: "There are alot of THEM, you know, and many of them are bio-androids...they realize that Earth psychics are their only enemies."

People advised Ingo Swann NOT to write this book because "...it challenges those echelons of conventional credibilty that lasciviously get off on deconstructing those unfortunates who experience what they can't prove."

Ingo Swann understands the perils and pain of being someone who has had "experiences". Many of you, like myself, fall into this category.

He also talks about the fact that DENIAL of the ETs is a "...patent fact. The question is WHY?...Earthsiders [he calls us] as a whole seem to be caught up in some kind of strange but broadly shared amnesia induced..."

BOY oh BOY ... there are some buzz words there for me. But what do you guys think? MarkC

Doesn't look like I will be buying this book anytime too soon.

Availability: Available from these sellers.

9 used & new available from $525.60

The highest was $1,500 Dollars........used

$1,500.00
+ $3.99shipping Used - Very Good

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
It appears to be the same the world over, though another of His books, star-fire you can pick up almost just for postage.
I will keep my eyes open for it, if its mean't to be, one will fly off a shelf at one of us.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

credit where due

Post by Victoria Steele »

OK OK OK Credit where it is due. Wasn't it William Moore who said something like " Whoever they are they have the ability to alter our perception of them."

And taking a note from Morgan. WHOEVER THEY ARE takes on a whole new set of meanings to me. " They " could be ETs, or humans and then taking his lead ...........there could be a whole set of things operating here that we have never even considered. BUT I think that we are beginning to see the light. (Yes, like that song too)... But thats why this thing has been so difficult to sense, I do believe that there is a sort of amnesia operating here and if the Caroline Group is using this ( I think they must have this ability, how else could they have maintained their secrecy) but perhaps OTHERS have this ability too. That gives me a slightly queasy feeling. And this sense of urgency I feel when Mr. Twigsnapper is pushing a point or two. Does he know something about another situation , that we don't see yet. Not Beneficial to us? Seems to be where " Penetration" went. Do we have a " homegrown " team ? And then is there an " out of town team?" Thats the impression I am getting. What about you Paul? You know more than anybody here probably about the possibilities. Do you think that there is an " out of team" that might be ... huh .... negative toward us?

Putting those deep rabbit holes aside for the moment.

San you imagine what Pauls signed book will be worth someday? Alot. Because nobody will let go of their copy. I won't let anyone have mine, thats for sure. The " book signings" with this forum are going to be real parties!

But we are into so much more here Paul. Are you sure you don't have a second book waiting in the wings? Victoria
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

here a pitch

Post by twigsnapper »

For all you Hollywood Moguls out there.

A writer gets involved in a story about what develops into the history of the actual production of a " Time Machine" When he finally is rewarded for work so well done and such a highly sucessful project he chooses his favorite time frame as his reward. Two weeks in Philadelphia.

( Some might say that is an enternity) Any regard .. Two weeks to hobnob with people he had only been able to read about before. And not a fly on the wall, listening to their conversation but someone introduced through the proper channels so that he is able to be front and center when the first wavers at signing an important document. What does he do? What would you do? Knowing from where you actually spring? Do you have the right to step in there and tweak the way things are going? But he has to grab the moment, it is too much for him and after his impassioned speech They rush ahead to their destiny and he is never heard of again.

Hello Hollywood. Maybe someday someone will catch the drift that PERHAPS that is how history is actually made.

And as far as history is concerned, I believe you are right MarkC. and Grinder.
I wanted you both to know that I am taking your passionate advice about notes wrapped around a knife. I recognize that it is not enough. And I will do something about that and thank you. twigsnapper
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Re: anybody want to talk about this

Post by natecull »

Mikado14 wrote: Doesn't look like I will be buying this book anytime too soon.

Availability: Available from these sellers.

9 used & new available from $525.60

The highest was $1,500 Dollars........used

$1,500.00
+ $3.99shipping Used - Very Good

Mikado
$1500? That's insane! I paid about $5 for it in a second-hand bookstore. I could probably scan it I guess if there's interest.

A weird thing is that although he says he only wrote this down in 1998, I'm *sure* now that I've heard the outlines of the 'UFO' story (lake, lasers, water sucked, twins, Lear Jet, 'Axelrod') told sometime during the mid 1980s, which means there must have been a reprint of it in some dodgy UFO publication, or maybe he gave speaking tours. Gave me the right willies it did as a kid, like a lot of the rest of that material.

The fact that Swann *must* have talked about this before writing it, despite saying that he was sworn to secrecy for at least 10 years from 1975, makes me wonder.
Last edited by natecull on Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mr twigsnapper,

Would your clever writer also not be able to help himself, whilst talking with his heroes, in telling them of his visions of their futures?
So that perhaps they would appear to others to sort of know ahead of time that things will be fine?
If I was to pop back to when such as the inner horseshoe ring of stones was been built at stonehenge, would the builders still be there, or would they have popped off somewhere?
Sort of vanished in time in a vortex?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkgyY47duCM
kevin
fibonacci is king
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Twigsnapper wrote:But he has to grab the moment, it is too much for him and after his impassioned speech They rush ahead to their destiny and he is never heard of again.
He is never heard of again?

What happens to the writer after They rush ahead?

The whole thing is too much for him?

Why is it too much for him?

What is that impassioned speech?

And why impassioned?

Questions upon questions. I ask them not so much, because I anticipate a clear reply, but because I feel that a well put query already contains the correct answer.

AM