Chapter 31 - Intrepid

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Mark Bean
Space Cadet

In Addition

Post by Mark Bean »

Kevin,

Copper & Gold have loosely held together sub-atomic particles. "FLOW". That's why they are used in high-end electronics.

-Mark
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Iridium?

Post by Linda Brown »

And Iridium? I know that it is one of the most dense materials. But anyone know much more about it? Where it can be found? How particularly it can be collected? I remembered suddenly the dream that I had a very long time ago.

And , thanks Flow, for the marker. Took me long enough, huh?

Linda
Last edited by Linda Brown on Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

read from the start

Post by Victoria Steele »

YOU GUYS NEED TO READ THIS THREAD FROM THE START!

DO YOU REALIZE THAT IT IS OVER TWO YEARS OLD!

JUST LOOK AT THE THINGS THAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT.

THE SENSE OF WONDER HAS ONLY GROWN STRONGER! Victoria
AM

Post by AM »

Ms. Brown, now things are starting to get a little bit scarry here with me.

When I was innocently contemplating your words on iridium the words osmium and palladium successively jolted through my head. And I was compelled to look up these two elements.

IRIDIUM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iridium wrote:Occurrence

Iridium is found uncombined in nature with platinum and other platinum group metals in alluvial deposits. Naturally occurring iridium alloys include osmiridium and iridiosmium, both of which are mixtures of iridium and osmium. It is recovered commercially as a by-product from nickel mining and processing.

Iridium is one of the rarest non-radioactive, non-noble gas element in the Earth's crust, but it is relatively common in meteorites. Iridium and osmium are the densest elements, and both are believed to have dropped below the Earth's crust toward the core when the Earth was young and molten. The concentration of iridium in meteorites matches the concentration of iridium in the Earth as a whole.

Iridium is used in supercolliders in the production of antimatter, specifically antiprotons.
OSMIUM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osmium wrote:Osmium in a metallic form is extremely dense, blue-white, brittle, and lustrous even at high temperatures. It is so dense in fact, that it is estimated that a football sized chunk would be too heavy for a man to lift by himself. It proves to be extremely difficult to make.

Due to its very high density osmium is generally considered to be the densest known element, narrowly defeating iridium. However, calculations of density from the space lattice may produce more reliable data for these elements than actual measurements and give a density of 22650 kg/m3 for iridium versus 22610 kg/m³ for osmium.
PALLADIUM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palladium wrote:Electronics

The biggest application of palladium in electronics is making the multilayer ceramic capacitor.[13] Palladium (and palladium-silver alloys) are used as electrodes in multi-layer ceramic capacitors.[11] Palladium (sometimes alloyed with nickel) is used in connector platings in consumer electronics.

Hydrogen storage

Palladium hydride is metallic palladium that contains a substantial quantity of hydrogen within its crystal lattice. At room temperature and atmospheric pressure, palladium can absorb up to 935 times its own volume of hydrogen in a reversible process. This property has been investigated because hydrogen storage is of such interest and a better understanding of what happens at the molecular level could give clues to designing improved metal hydrides. A palladium based store, however, would be prohibitively expensive due to the cost of the metal.
I don't know why I have chosen the above quotes - something just told me to select them.

Another interesting common thread between iridium, osmium and palladium is that they belong to the platinum group of metals.

Tell me what you think Ms. Brown.

AM
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

demonstration

Post by Linda Brown »

What I think? That you are clearly showing how valuable your role will eventually be in sifting through a veritable mountain of clues left behind for us to decipher. I know that I don't have the entire vision.

In fact, it becomes obvious to me that this forum is acting as sort of a magnet over scattered iron filings. To put scattered information in one spot, in one large mountain of information, if you will and now that mountain is calling out to be understood. The book has been more than just interesting but compared to the meaning here ..... it is just one part of the overall movement.

So I ask all of you to please keep your notes. Share your intuitions with us and step into the conversation PLEASE if you need to say something. We are all vested with certain gifts and for this .... we need everyone.

For those who have read the chapter " How Fast a Fat Pony" I think toward the end I was able to relate a dream that I had. Note the end of the dream. Mining. On the Moon. And now, though I know nothing about this sort of stuff, I know that I am on the right trail here and now. Iridium ..... Thank you AM. I am just guessing that there would be substantial deposits of easily mined Iridium on the moon? Am I wrong? I may be but I have one advantage I think. I have already seen the mining ships. Linda
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

its almost as if ....

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Suddenly .... its almost as if kinderschool is over and we just stepped into the expectations of highschool, college prep.

I don't know why this should be any sort of a shock to me. I have watched this sort of magic happening all along but now it seems to be breaking into the open. Or is it just that I am able to see it?

a simple word written more than a year ago by Mark Bean. "FLOW" And Linda comes along like a heat seeking missile and spots that, narrows down on the materials she mentioned. Why did you do that Ms Brown? Was it sheer inspiration? Or do you have a better understanding of that thing we call " inspiration" and are able to use it more .... effectively?

And AM you are one amazing dude! and you sure have found a dance partner here from what I can see.

And I see this forum too as a "library " of sorts. Isn't this strange? In the beginning we were looking for the ancient library to give us all of this special knowledge, only to find , years later that THIS forum is the librarywe were looking for!

Sheeze. MarkC
Radomir
Senior Cadet

pricing

Post by Radomir »

Well, as a measure of scarcity and value, this is per troy ounce.

http://www.taxfreegold.co.uk/preciousme ... sindx.html

Iridium is +/- $425 USD per ounce

Osmium is +/- $380.00 USD per ounce

Palladium is +/- $450.00 USD per ounce

R.
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

gold prices

Post by Mark Culpepper »

With gold prices at about $916.00 ..... then .... for Doctor Browns purposes? ........ Iridium would be a bargin? <g> I don't know where this is all going but I am sure glad that I am on the bus! MarkC
AM

Post by AM »

I just re-read the end of chapter 69. Thank you again Ms. Brown for so graciously sharing such personal experiences with the public. I think we all can only repeat to say how grateful we are.

a.) I am not claiming that there exists any direct connection, but don't you find it interesting Ms. Brown how the most important experiences of yours always somehow take place near a corral?
Chapter 69 wrote:The dream begins with Linda in the backyard, playing with “Midnight” — one of the plastic toy horses she’d been collecting since Helen gave her the first one for Christmas. She had set up a miniature corral near a woodpile behind the garage apartment.
Chapter 46 wrote:Not ten minutes later, Linda Brown was working in the corral behind her house, under a cloudless blue sky, high in the California desert, shoveling feed to her aging horse “Shadetree,” when a ghost emerged from the sagebrush, sauntered to the edge of the corrall and said, “Hello there….”

Without a word, Linda reached out. Morgan remained silent as Linda's fingers spread out and her palm flattened over his chest. This ghost had a heartbeat.
b.)
Chapter 46 wrote:Her father asked a question ­— something about “the radio” — and the visitor replied, “It can communicate instantly over many millions of miles.”

The dream shifts suddenly, as dreams often do, and the next thing Linda recalls, the visitors were all upstairs in the apartment, and her father was examining a box that they were about to leave behind. The red-haired visitor explained to Linda, “all you have to do is push these buttons, and anything you ever need will appear inside the box.”
SYNTHENTIZATION OF MATTER OUT OF AETHER WITH THE HELP OF INTENTION.

Think of the Utron and how sensitive it was to intention.

Think of Marcel Vogel and his crystals which were able to produce electricity when they were exposed to pulsed breath and intention.

AM
AM

Post by AM »

But back to iridium.

AM
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

connecting the dots indeed

Post by Mark Culpepper »

AM,

You Sir, are the grandmaster of " connecting the dots" of this story. ( and all other related material!) I would never have seen that connection with the corral but I see it now . So subtle a message that I doubt even Paul saw it.

And I am still pondering the DNA ideas. But all of that makes total sense. Its just hard to see when the information is so scattered.

As a retired teacher I am pleading with you AM to keep your notes, compile carefully your thoughts and conclusions and someday lead us along this path you have been gifted to see. I want to see more of this! MarkC
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Culpepper, you are most kind, but I consider myself more like a scribe or a secretary. These things come and I try to write them down.

And yes, I am keeping all my notes. They are more of them than it may seem.

But back to iridium.

AM
AM

Post by AM »

There is another thing that really has to be mentioned!

Please pay a close attention to the following.
chapter 69 wrote:Considerably calmer now than when the visitors first arrived, Linda studied their faces, and then asked their leader why the other two appeared so pale compared to him. “They have different fluid in their system when they are traveling far from home,” the red-haired visitor explained. “When they return, the fluid will be drained to remove the radiation, and then replaced with their natural blood.”

Linda looked carefully at the visitors. All she could say was, “Oh.”

From there, the memory of the dream fades. There are only fragments remaining. Something about joining the crew, going for a ride in the saucer-ships; Something about mining ships somewhere not on this Earth; She returns from the voyage, but her father “goes further.”And there the dream ends.
Ms. Brown already mentioned the mining ships above.

PLEASE ALSO LOOK AT THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iridium wrote:The K–T boundary of 65 million years ago, marking the temporal border between the Cretaceous and Tertiary periods of geological time, was identified by a thin stratum of iridium-rich clay. A team led by Luis Alvarez (1980) proposed an extraterrestrial origin for this iridium, attributing it to an asteroid or comet impact. Their theory is widely accepted to explain the demise of the dinosaurs. A large buried impact crater structure with an estimated age of about 65 million years was later identified near what is now Yucatán Peninsula. Dewey M. McLean and others argue that the iridium may have been of volcanic origin instead. The Earth's core is rich in iridium, and Piton de la Fournaise on Réunion, for example, is still releasing iridium today.
Was this the reason why Dr. Brown and Dr. Jessup were so interested in craters in Mexico and on Yucatan specifically?

My God, this is now getting stranger and stranger!
http://webmineral.com/data/Iridium.shtml wrote:Named after the element Iridium which was from the Latin, Iris = "rainbow" in allusion to the colored salts derived from its compounds.
Another interesting tidbit.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iridium wrote:It is recovered commercially as a by-product from nickel mining and processing.
AM
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

was it the reason?

Post by twigsnapper »

"Was this the reason why Dr. Brown and Dr. Jessup were so interested in craters in Mexico and on Yucatan specifically?'

Yes. And "Operation Rainbow " now takes on a whole new meaning?

Oh, and LindaB ......no need for the cookies, but thankyou for the concern. Feeling almost human now. <g>

Twigsnapper
Last edited by twigsnapper on Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Twigsnapper wrote:Yes. And "Operation Rainbow " now takes on a whole new meaning?
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAD IN MIND, MR. TWIGSNAPPER!

Thank you again. For everything.

AM