TOWNSEND BROWN AND THE MEDIA

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Invitations to Las Vegas!

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Answering to Mark Moody .... and anyone else out there in our forum!

The meeting that we have been talking about is going to be in Las Vegas in mid November.(At the 2nd Annual Crashed UFO conference put on by Ryan Wood ..... (I am sorry I don't seem to be able to get the link on here for you but .... I am sure someone else can do this .... having computer problems on this side for some reason)

but we all have time to make arrangements and for those of us who can make the trip we are all looking forward to having sort of a private meeting afterwards. (Paul is going to be speaking at this conference. !!!!!!)

Victoria started it by offering the "first round" to those of us who wanted to join her in "lifting a glass to Dr. Brown" at Jimmy Buffetts Margarittaville on the strip (and I agree with her, that would be appropriate because somehow some of Buffetts songs seem oddly entangled cosmically with this project)

In any case .... Mark, thats what we are all talking about .(and of course you are invited... but I would like to mention though .... that although Victorias offer was very genuine and heartfelt, I think we should all sort of let her off the hook here. I don't think she had a concept of how many people are planning on showing up there to celebrate with us! I don't want her to have to mortagage her house for the bar tab! .... so lets all plan to come "dutch" and enjoy each others company!

Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: Invitations to Las Vegas!

Post by Trickfox »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:The meeting that we have been talking about is going to be in Las Vegas in mid November.(At the 2nd Annual Crashed UFO conference put on by Ryan Wood .....
Elizabeth
http://www.ufoconference.com/ufo-confer ... eakers.php

"3 cats and an old chevy" pretty funny Paul!!

I'll bet you have seen your cats look at you in a strange way too right?

trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

thankyou Raymond

Trickfox

Thankyou for doing that.! I am sure that the others who( like Mark Moody) hadn't quite figured what we were talking about are on the same page with us now.!

See folks? the potential for ALOT of fun! I look at the list of other speakers .... and I know how serious they all are .... and I respect them very much for that ..... but its generally the same old story .... hashed and rehashed. Paul stands out there ..... new to this "circuit" and posessed with information that has NEVER come to light before. Ought to really be worth being there just to watch the reactions! AND MEETING AT MARGARITAVILLE AFTERWARDS WILL BE LIKE A VICTORY PARTY.

You would have been proud of Paul last year! At the First annual convention he very dutifully and quietly sat in the back taking notes and running his recorders. Like any really good researcher he was asking questions and not saying much at all ... His biggest problem that whole weekend was trying to keep his research assistant (me) from spilling any beans about some of the exciting stuff we had uncovered. I think I was a challenge ...... But this next conference is going to be a whole new story.

And Mark! ... perhaps you can mention another conference to Paul when he gets his head a little less buried ........ I think you may be right that another conference held .... (perhaps in Philadelphia again) .... might be entirely appropriate. Keep that thought on the back burner!

Lets leave Paul alone for a little bit though .... Hes writing a book right now dontchaknow! (and he has this convention coming up! Its going to be a busy summer!)

Thanks everybody for all the great input! Reading these posts has been so encouraging! Elizabeth
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

I didn't realize

Post by Victoria Steele »

Paul and Linda particularly.

I didn't realize that actually what I was doing when I opened that new post! Effectively what I was doing was going to the neighbors and asking in sort of a whispered tone ..."tell me what you know about Linda Brown' Now that I look back on it ........ WHAT WAS I THINKING? So please accept my apology. I think you know that I was just being tunnel visioned ... a trait my Mother used to say would be my social undoing ... Linda, I recognize that your privacy is very important to you. So sorry, really.

Now that we are done with that ...... so ..... ANOTHER CONFERENCE? Maybe? Sometime in the whenever future? AFTER VEGAS OF COURSE! All about Townsend Brown? GEE ... I want maybe to talk about that just a little bit. Later, I know ..... How many others out there would like to see a conference about Townsend Brown? I get to be on the list after Trickfox , cause he mentioned it first. The line forms on the right!

Thursday is just .....counting today ...... the fifth day away. No rest for the weary. Well, maybe today .... a nod to a very important figures life and death .... and impact on us all ...... But Monday .... I'll be back..... Victoria
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: I didn't realize

Post by Paul S. »

Victoria Steele wrote:WHAT WAS I THINKING? So please accept my apology. ... Linda, I recognize that your privacy is very important to you. So sorry, really.
Apology, accepted, Victoria, and no harm done. I think Linda appreciates that somebody is concerned for her welfare. So, not to worry.

Thanks,

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Trickfox
The Magician

JUST FOOLING AROUND HERE

Post by Trickfox »

Chris Knight wrote: Mr. Allen(de) seems to have been quite the prolific writer (very). He also had a nasty habit of using thick marker pens to write on thin paper, which he then flipped over to write in the opposite direction. It makes for very difficult reading.
Not if you have the right equipment to read both sides at the same time Andrew

Here is what it says on the back.

There is another way of filtering* the highly outrageous statements of your totally reliable authority on my ship's whereabouts on the 16th of October 1943. He says my ship the ss Andrew Furseth was in the ***olf Area (which includes Lynhaven VA) from October 18th to October 25th or (and I'm going by memory here of his written official statements) that the SS Andrew Furseth was in the Norfolk V.A. area from October 16th to the 25th and then set sail on the night of the sixteenth (16th).

Now look either it, the ship was comming, or it was going and he, your confused "official" informant has got my ship the SS Andrew Furseth both comming and going on the night of October 16th 1943.

As during the wartime sea convoy days, all ships found it absolutely necessary to take on desperately needed food and fresh water supplies and fuel oil. It most certainly would appears from your informant's viewpoint that the crew SS A Furseth was the very most courageous in all maritime history as it left before it arrived and without the necessary protection of the convoy. *** ***

*= not sure of this word
***= missing letters

I'm just showing off and fooling around here but you know how it is for us curious folks who insist on cracking these puzzles just for the fun of it. I suppose I should be working for some sort of secret agency huh?

Trickfox.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Men (and Women) in Brown

Trickfox ...... Indeed very interesting , this Carlos Allende thing.... (when you get finished with the aspirin Victoria and Andrew .... pass it along ........)

I don't have the time at the moment to reply the way I want to ... this is an interesting post and deserves more , but until then I just want to suggest to you folks .... whatever involvement some of the participants here might have had (??????) in the past.... instead of being "Men in Black" I am very proud to pick up the phrase that Trickfox has used before .... and use a new phrase now .... I believe many are "Proud to be " men (and women) "in Brown".

I'll check back in later tonight ..... Elizabeth