"Quantum Hotel"

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: "Quantum Hotel"

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:I would just like to know why anyone should think that "anything" at subatomic distances can be either "round", OR "spinning". In fact what can anything at 10 to the -32 meters actually look like if it cannot be seen or sensed by any tools we possess. We are talking about abstract notions of reality.

Some would say that "it only makes sense" that objects at the subatomic scale MUST have the same form as the forms we witness in the atomic scale. This whole argument falls apart when we look at the dimension of "Chirality". In Partical physics there exist a phenomena called "parity violation" which tends to indicate that our assumptions about the reality of subatomic physics are "biased" and often based on the observations of the world at the macroscopic scale where object are either round, or shaped in specific configurations which we have seen and identified throughout various microscopic or macroscopic scales. None of this is relevant in the subatomic scale where even time can go backwards.

Trickfox
I wondered how long it would take before someone came out with exactly what you said there Mr. Trickfox. I know one thing...I wasn't going to say it.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Mikado wrote:
I know one thing...I wasn't going to say it.

I guess sometimes you just have to ask the right question! lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chirality_(physics)

Chirality and helicity:
The helicity of a particle is Right-handed if the direction of its spin is the same as the direction of its motion

Hmmm...wiki talks about spin....

http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasci/p ... y00562.htm

http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/scicorps/mooney_t.htm

Although we do not have a deep understanding of what spin is, we do have a
mathematical
description of how it behaves -- in particular, of how the total spin of a
system of
particles depends on the spins of the constituents. This allows us to
compare spin's
behavior to the behavior of other things that we feel we understand
better. One thing
we have noticed is that spin behaves a lot like angular momentum (which
also is really
two attributes).

A curious and very mysterious thing is that the quantum mechanical rules
for particles that
have integer spin are very different from the rules for particles with
half-integer spin.
All the half-integer particles (e.g., electron, proton, neutron) must be
distinguishable from
each other: if they are in the same system, they must differ in at least
one quantum number.
Not so for the integer-spin particles (e.g., photon, meson, gluon). These
are allowed to be
indistinguishable, and they can all have the same quantum numbers
including position. It so
happens that particles with half-integer spin are the particles we think
of as making up matter,
and the particles with integer spin are those we associate with forces.
Why spin should be the
thing that distinguishes stuff from the forces between stuff is
unfathomable to me, and that spin
should do this in such an apparently arbitrary way (half-integer as
opposed to integer) suggests
to me that our understanding is fundamentally flawed, and that the real
answer to your question
-- if we ever discover it -- will be part of a deeper understanding of
/way/ more than spin.

Tim Mooney

Ok...maybe my question should have been...do you think that the extremely small dimensions suggested in string theory,
could be manifesting angular momentum? I do.

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

In 1998, the search for distant supernovae (exploding stars) revealed that the overall expansion of the universe, which began about 14 billion years ago, is not slowing down as it should under the braking power of gravity.

Instead, the expansion appears to be accelerating under the influence of a mysterious force, dubbed dark energy. Over the past eight years, the evidence for dark energy has finally turned the world of physics on its ear. Computer simulations of the dark matter universe, when compared with the latest maps of luminous matter and the latest maps of the cosmic microwave background (the radiation left over from the early universe), indicate that the universe contains an astonishing 74 percent dark energy, 22 percent dark matter, and only 4 percent ordinary matter.

"This is a very stimulating time for physics. Fully 96 percent of the universe seems to be composed of stuff we've never seen directly on Earth!" says Emil Mottola, Los Alamos theorist, who has his own model of dark energy.

Los Alamos National Laboratory is collaborating in a multi-billion-dollar exploration of the deep universe. If they can discover the true nature of dark energy, they will find out whether Einstein's theory of general relativity, the description of the expanding universe that has held for 75 years, needs to be changed in some fundamental way.

http://www.lanl.gov/discover/mapping_the_universe

I suggest that dark energy is pressurizing our universe, driving the expansion, and manifesting gravity.
The universe is a pressurized quantum bubble.

skyfish
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

skyfish wrote: I suggest that dark energy is pressurizing our universe, driving the expansion, and manifesting gravity.
The universe is a pressurized quantum bubble.
I suggest that "dark matter" is an illusion, and the "quantum pressure" is a manifestation of the cubic lattice aether, an energy of electrogravitic nature which permeates all of space, and provides the structure in which matter is formed and held in place. Further, Einstein did not claim that there was no "ether" only that it was irrelevant to consider in general and special relativity. Michelson-Morley did not prove the aether does not exist, it merely showed that the characteristics attributed to aether was inaccurate. Today's aether physics model(s) may shed light (no pun intended) on the true nature of aether and its function as the particle incubator.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

skyfish wrote: Ok...maybe my question should have been...do you think that the extremely small dimensions suggested in string theory,
could be manifesting angular momentum? I do.
Yes, and no. I do feel that spin is a manifestation of energy as a condensate, but the string thing I see as just one of those illusions, or beliefs that impresses on the quanta, as we see in the macro world. Yes, Mr. Trickfox, I agree wholeheartedly. While I will not say such Planck length dimensions do no exist, I would tend to agree with the premise that such a minute area would be hard pressed to create and maintain angular momentum. I imagine what is happening on that level analogous to what happens with air currents, that is, only when conditions are correct for it does a hurricane or a tornado form. On the quantum level, a condensate (particle) can manifest when conditions permit.

Here is a Aspden lecture you can read at, http://www.energyscience.org.uk/le/le10app.htm

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

Griffin
Senior Officer

same minded

Post by Griffin »

Skyfish & FM-

It seems to me that you're getting at the same essential point, and I agree. A further question becomes, FM: What creates the conditions? Perhaps you think it's only individual free will in some sense. I don't think it's so either/or. The Buddha and other unitive realizers have recognized interrelated reality to be a composite. Some things are meant to be in the scope of cosmic timing, but how we're influenced, react, and behave -- aye, there's some free will at work there. It's all expedient perspectives amidst the phenomenal flux, anyway. But underlying and infusing it all...

Griffin
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Mr. Griffin,
Yes, we are sort of kicking around the same ideas, with different labels, however the crux of the matter as you ask the question, "Is it a manifestation of free will?" To which I would speculate that it is, with the caveat that the free will is not necessarily yours and mine, but that which we label as divine consciousness, or god source, for lack of a better term.

I feel that that which is the "source" lies beneath aether, and provides the energy and intelligence which gives this aether it's purpose. And I would further speculate that "dark energy/matter" are manifestations of that aether, which is the structure behind 3D space. It also makes Dr. Brown's postulation of layered dimensions, the rain stuck stack of postcards, seem logical, although comprehending how it actually works is yet beyond our present quantum physics (classic physics) paradigm.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All

Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

FM you are making a whole lot of sense these past few days my friend. :wink:
Thank you for your continued contributions.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Griffin
Senior Officer

Beyond/Within the Aether

Post by Griffin »

Yes, FM-

I agree.

Griffin
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

I am excited by this, because it is the first time I have seen this suggested
outside of my own ideas.

Is Dark Energy a Macroscopic Effect of Quantum Gravity?

I have posted this in the gravity thread. I believe that this will
be accepted as valid in the future.

http://dailyphysics.com/is-dark-energy- ... um-gravity

Dark energy and gravity...one and the same....the aether...the energy of the dimension of time.

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

From Thomas Valone's Future Energy, a recent Integrity Research Institute publication:

Did I mention that McGraw-Hill publishers called us to obtain permission for reprinting chapter 1 of my book, Zero Point Energy: The Fuel of the Future?
It will be going into a college textbook, Taking Sides:Energy and Society by Thomas A. Easton, due to be published 12/05/08. Not only is this a welcome inroad to educating our students but also gratifying that such quality publishers read Infinite Energy magazine where the printed chapter was first noticed.

Going into a college textbook! Pretty cool!

Hmmm....it appears that a gentleman named Paul Schatzkin will be speaking on Dr. Brown at The Third International
Conference On Future Energy (COFE), Washington Hilton Hotel, Washington D.C. on October 9-10 2009.

That's pretty cool too!

skyfish
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

COFE III

Post by Chris Knight »

Oh, yes. Mr. Valone, from the Integrity Research Institute, hosts that conference.

I understand from Mr. Nick Cook that he's a one-man shop for all things Townsend Brown.

I'll be there.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Speak So That We May Hear You

Post by Paul S. »

skyfish wrote:
Hmmm....it appears that a gentleman named Paul Schatzkin will be speaking on Dr. Brown at The Third International
Conference On Future Energy (COFE), Washington Hilton Hotel, Washington D.C. on October 9-10 2009.
Said gentleman has accepted an invitation to speak at said conference, but that's the last he's heard on the subject. Have they released a program somewhere with his name on it?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Well.......

Post by Mikado14 »

Paul S. wrote:
skyfish wrote:
Said gentleman has accepted an invitation to speak at said conference, but that's the last he's heard on the subject. Have they released a program somewhere with his name on it?

--PS

....who knows what wonderous things you just might be able to report on.....like a publishing date?......<g>

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hi Paul,

That information is in Valone's Future Energy publication that I received a couple of weeks
ago. The book mentioned is Valone's. On the inside cover there is and ad with a list of invited
speakers, and yes, said gentleman is on it. :)

A very interesting list of speakers:

Dr. George Miley (U of IL)
Dr. Jerome Glenn (UN)
Jim Dunn (NASA)
Edward Esko (Quantum Rabbit)
Larry Ott (Geothermal)
Dr. Dennis Cravens (CP)
Paul Schatzkin (TTBrown)
Brad Edwards (Space Elevator)
John Greenwald (Black Vault)
Mike Weiner (Biophan)
Dr. Mary Ann Richardson (Bioenergetics)
Terence Barrett (FTL)
Mark Tomion (E Generator)

COFE

October 9-10 2009

Washington Hilton Hotel, Washington, D.C.

skyfish