Keeping Secrets and Leaks

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

Keeping Secrets and Leaks

Post by Martin Calloway »

To all,

I just read something that Mark just posted about needing a "pool" where we could all talk about "secrets" and perhaps the agendas behind them. So I thought , Oh good. Another Pool! And since Paul has given us a fairly open forum to design as we see it and I do enjoy starting discussions, here goes !

What do you all have to say about "Secrets and Leaking secrets?" That ought to be good for a few comments. Martin
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

keeping secrets

Post by Victoria Steele »

Martin,

Thank you for this, Yeah, I do have a couple of observations. I got in a discussion with some friends the other night about this Townsend Brown story and one of them said ..."Oh, what he was actually doing will all come out someday. Secrets can't be kept forever" . And when she said that I just looked at her.

But now its time for my thoughts to come out. OF COURSE THEY CAN BE KEPT FOREVER. THEY HAVE BEEN KEPT FOREVER. There are ancient secrets that we are just never going to know.AND There are current secrets we are just never going to know. Things held as secrets don't just leak to the surface when a certain time elapses.

You know the old saying "He took his secrets to the grave". Well, that happens. And I look at something as big as the project that Townsend Brown MAY (a weasel word, I know Paul) have been involved in , then its just a matter of TIME before all of it is taken to some grave somewhere.

We are talking 60 some years folks since some of this was first mentioned. Participants then are old men and women now. And if people like Paul were not out there perhaps this story too would be lost forever.

Someone once told me that history is written by the winner. And you all know that is true. But the big deal is HISTORY IS WRITTEN..... OH, it can be whispered from one person to the next , and that has worked but in our age now, it has to be written to be saved. Victoria
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

territorial dominance

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Thanks Martin for this spot.

One of the things that I wanted to say is that I see secrets being kept as a sort of Territorial dominance. In other words, if you know something (to keep it simple , where the idol is buried on Survivor,) it is to your best advantage to keep that information secret.

Unless, of course you have an agenda where leaking news of your capture of that idol would benefit you. So this whole thing of secrets and leaking information runs right into the agendas that people and organizations have. Where are they going? how are they going to get there? what information do they need to retain? what can be released to promote the reaction they want? Its just a big global reality game.

I am not saying that all secrets released are planned leaks. There are "slips of the tongue" . But if we all learned anything at all from Freud even THEY have their spot.

So this is a very complicated subject. Interesting to talk about certainly. And as I said before we all seem to have different takes on the same information, which makes an exchange certainly worthwhile. Anybody else out there want to join this new pool? Mark
Trickfox
The Magician

Post a secret (please)

Post by Trickfox »

Remember this?
We have been talking here, and in other spots about an INTELLIGENT FORCE. It knows what it is doing .... even if you don't. You have that same intelligence ... you have much to recognize in the mirror ... as everyone does .... just look again ... what do you see now? There is a purpose to all of this.
Angela
So what is the secret of this book? Is it that Paul is "an agent" of the CIA?

Is it, -that all of US are agents of the CIA?

Is it, -that the public is being counter-educated to become educated?

Let's just ask him. Hey Paul, are you writting this book on behalf of the CIA without even knowing it buddy? :twisted:

Tell us the secret!

You know that's the funny thing about secrets. People use them as a psychological weapon.

If you believe I hold a secret over you then I have power over you.

If I percieve that I have no need to know of your secret I am dissarming you.

Did you know that there is a great big non profit institution that revolves around this issue.

All they do is standardise the methods by which the SECRETS are kept and protected from abuse.

Then comes along Quantum cryptography and all the secrets become protected by the controlling unknown. :shock:

Good Lord what are we gonna do NOW?
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: keeping secrets

Post by Paul S. »

Victoria Steele wrote:You know the old saying "He took his secrets to the grave". Well, that happens. And I look at something as big as the project that Townsend Brown MAY (a weasel word, I know Paul) have been involved in , then its just a matter of TIME before all of it is taken to some grave somewhere.
Yeah, and a "bad day" for me is one when I have to wonder if my shovel can go down any farther than five feet...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Madison
Space Cadet

the "controlling unknown"

Post by Madison »

This is a mystery to me.

Trickfox writes a very interesting response to Angelas comment about each of us having something to recognize "in the mirror", which I took as a pretty important message.

He continues by asking Paul if he works for the CIA .... and then the more pointed question " Are you writing this for the CIA without even knowing it buddy?" Which I took as ANOTHER extremely interesting twist to the same question ................ yet, Paul ........ you didn't answer.

Instead there was some response about it being a bad day if your shovel only gets down to five feet ............. and I am over here thinking, what does that have with the price of tea in China?

So,I respectfully ask ........... is this a matter of having to hold our breaths until there is a real answer to that?

Who are you writing this book for Paul? Do you know? Madison
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: Post a secret (please)

Post by Paul S. »

Trickfox wrote: Hey Paul, are you writing this book on behalf of the CIA without even knowing it buddy? :twisted:
That's a trick question, right.... Trickfox? :wink:

--PS
Last edited by Paul S. on Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

The Target Audience(s)

Post by Paul S. »

What can I tell ya, I took a nice spring day away from the keyboard.
Madison wrote:Instead there was some response about it being a bad day if your shovel only gets down to five feet ............. and I am over here thinking, what does that have with the price of tea in China?
I really have to explain that?

Victoria said something about secrets that get taken to the grave. Sometimes, I feel like the grave digger in all this... my job is to get at those secrets. And as anybody who has watched me wrestle with this material for the past 3+ years will attest, there are days when I do not feel up to the task. Goes with the territory. On those days, I feel like I'm trying to get at secrets that lie buried six feet under with a shovel that only goes down five feet. Clearer now?
Who are you writing this book for Paul? Do you know?
I am writing this book for myself, for Townsend, Josephine, and Linda, for all those who knew but never understood the man, for the small but avid audience that has assembled here and, hopefully, for countless unknown readers now and in the future who will glean something valuable from the material.

And also for the Mystic Warriors, those 'Centurions' as Angela calls them who have protected priceless secrets through the ages.

But if If I'm working for or writing for the CIA, then they must be putting the payments in a secret account somewhere that even I don't have access too. I just hope the interest is compounding.

--PS
Last edited by Paul S. on Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

good answers

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Well said, well answered, well felt. Mark
Madison
Space Cadet

thats a good answer

Post by Madison »

Paul,

Thats a real good answer to a question I think that you will be asked more than once. And I believe you mean every word. Thankyou, Madison
Trickfox
The Magician

Congratulations

Post by Trickfox »

YES INDEED.

That is the very best answer anyone could have come up with Paul.

It's HONEST, and that's the only answer anyone could ever ask of you.

Thank you.

Raymond

P.S. please forgive my arrogance for even suggesting that you were not in control of your own destiny. :oops:
While I'm here I would like to point out that there are several issues left to be exposed in the world of secrets.

I would like to point to the movie "eyes wide shut" to illustrate the control that secrecy can exert on individuals who play with "the spices and vices".

How about the effect secrecy has on individuals who hold the highly complex technical know-how to build WMDs. They are unable to travel easily or live freely for fear that someone may capture them and force them to follow an agenda.

How about those centurions who have to shoulder the weight of desperate decisions which are so heavilly burdened as to cause one to seek a "confessor", or better yet "a relationship with a higher power". -Just anyone else to consult with over such important decisions.

Today we find out that George Bush was the person who alledgedly authorised Scooter Libby to leak the name of a covert CIA opperative. It seems even the most powerful man on earth can't even keep a secret if it goes against his agenda.

What are we to learn from such issues about secrets.

Tickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

still chewing

Post by Victoria Steele »

Hey Trickfox, just want you to know that I am still chewing on that little pea in the cosmos. You give a person real pause to think. I'll be back to you when I have run out of flavor from that that bit of cosmic bubble gum.

I just sort of got waylaid into this mystery of the Caroline. Have you noticed that Paul has mentioned Nassau not once but several times? Apparently the Browns lived there at one time he said and I for sure never read that anywhere so that must have been a pretty big secret if guys like Vassilatos and Moore missed it.

Course ...... no .... I won't go there. ( I have plenty to say about Moore and Vassilatos but I have asked myself ..."why should I even bother to "set these guys straight" about the mistakes they have made writing about Dr. Brown . They obviously don't give a rip about the truth. And since nobody seems to even know who Vassilatos actually is ..... maybe they are one and the same. Oh, that would be sweet .... then I could save my remarks for just one blast? But then, I ask myself, ? Why does it even matter. Moore has called himself a disinformation expert. Why in the world am I expecting anything other than that from him? So why do I even want to hear anything from him? OK. I'm done on that subject now.

So ..... Thursday .... do we get to find out who joined the Caroline when she went to Nassau? Who ever it is must be pretty damned important to the story to put ME on hold with the Linda/Morgan love story. I haven't forgotten them Paul .... just me .... the "Oh her again girl" :lol Victoria
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

questions

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I had to laugh ..... trickfox asks Paul if he is working for the CIA without knowing it ....... question mark! and Paul answers back with a question! Which ..... anybody who knows the CIA at all will recognize the exhange. Its the classic ..... answer a question with a question!

There is a strangeness here, even Paul will admit, I think. He has said so. SOMEBODY OBVIOUSLY wanted him to pursue the story of Townsend Brown. In his "Preface: Down the Rabbit Hole" Paul wrote that he had never even heard about Townsend Brown before he got that "Mysterious E mail " ..... so Paul .............

Was that link just the workings of the "great unknown?" or maybe your mysterious Emailer actually has some connections with some organization? Have you had a chance to even ask? ......... just a thought from outside. Mark
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

one more comment

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Just one more comment.

I reread something that Trickfox said about how important it would be to "keep on the move" if you held the secrets which could lead to the use of weapons .... just because you wouldn't want to fall into the hands of someone who somehow had "drawn a bead" on you.

Now today of course our communications would make "hiding" like that so much more difficult but in the forties, fifties and sixties .... well, I imagine if you kept switching every, say six months or so, maybe more . Absolutely no one would be able to keep up with you. Especially if you are secretive about where you are planning to go .... exactly.

And thats what I think that the Browns were doing. Here is a good test ...... when Dr. and Mrs Brown left for Florida ........ did anyone besides Charles ..... know exactly where they were going?????/ I will bet that Linda didn't even have a mailing address until they were there and established. And then, I will bet, she is the ONLY one that had that address. Linda, if you are monitoring this ...... can you answer that one ? Thankyou, I am a great admirer of the student that you were! ........... Mark
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

So Martin, Remember when you said this?
You will probably notice, as I have over the years, that when you get close to something that has been classified top secret , you end up with a sort of informational "black hole" where stuff goes in , but , nothing ever comes back out.
We noticed you started this thread Martin but you have not said anything else yet, what are you now, -another kind of black hole? :twisted:

I see you are wearing a Brown suit instead of a Black suit. It fits you well! 8)

If you have been around, then you can identify the official language and terms used in those red stamps that they stamp at the top and bottom of the secret documents, -can't you? :wink:

How about the "star chambers" and secret courtrooms filled with "the Jurys of their peers" and the written oaths and accepted procedures for judging and controlling the act of unauthorized dessemination. :wink:

Can you tell us if all of these issues are in control of the PEOPLE of the US, or maybe some sort of secret organization with members all over THE WORLD?

Do you believe that such power is simply within the domain of the controlling unknown?

Or, maybe the President of the United States is a puppet?
Some people have been bold enough to call him a Moron, but I don't agree with them. I don't care what anyone says; -being president of the U.S. is like being head of a lunatic asylum, it's tough job but somebody has to do it.

Trickfox