Chapter 28 - A "Deeper Draft Vessel"

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Chapter 28 - A "Deeper Draft Vessel"

Post by Victoria Steele »

Paul. Its Thursday. I was just waiting. So I get to be first. Yeah.

Whew! Where to start?

An organization more powerful maybe than the US Navy? You mean a .... organized group that would have the ability to place/ and or remove a person in certain facilities of the Navy.? Like getting a certain Seaman Brown established at the NRL (WITH THE EQUIPMENT THAT MEANT SO MUCH TO HIM) within a month! I can see a hidden hand there ... no problem. It doesn't take too much imagination!

I also find it not that ridiculous to think that maybe there was a force at work in his assignment to the submarine. If you are right and there is an organization that makes up this "Deeper Draft Vessel" it is influential enough to move submarines around at will and the person most involved, pretty obviously ... would have been this scientist from the Netherlands. I looked him up and apparently it was not at all unusual for him to have submarines "put at his disposal" for these long gravity studies. One of the other readers went "what the heck was going on? (Maybe that was me! )

But What the heck? And then later .... a deep diving sub reports to Avalon? If those reports are true ... then whatever was going on WAS STILL GOING ON ... THIS TIME WITH DR. BROWN So again I say, what the heck?

I understand your need to stay on solid ground Paul So you stay there if you want. Doesn't stop me from going way out there! I am not afraid to consider Lindas musings. Its just more to study. And its a fascinating possibility. Hey everybody. What do you think of this? Is it just me? Am I being too quick here? Or do you see this "Deeper Draft Vessel" too?

Victoria
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

redirecting in mid sentence

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Paul,

You said something very revealing about Linda Brown.

Her ability to "redirect her thoughts in mid sentence." tells me that she was VERY aware of the importance of her EXACT words. It could be that she knows far more than she has let on to you.

I have usually found that the speech pattern that you have mentioned is usually found in extremely intelligent students who are running on two mental tracks, (one for my benefit and their true track ... which I am chagrined to say, mine is quite a bit slower.)

I have had years of experience with genius level students and I have noted that trait ... the hesitation that you mention is displayed by students who realized that their words have importance and weight, so they try hard to say EXACTLY what they mean. They self edit themselves as they speak, modifying what they have said so that I have a chance to "catch up". I sense that is what Linda does with you. And Boy, if thats the case, what is it, I wonder, that she is editing out?

I believe that it would be entirely in character for a person with that kind of mentality to suggest a truth to you and then wait to see how you would respond to it. The best teachers through the ages have understood that you have to wait for your student to be ready for the lesson. I just have the feeling perhaps that she has been a teacher in this endeavor. Am I incorrect? And if you answer with a joke, I will know that I have hit a nerve! Mark
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

the doorman?

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Did I miss something in the story? Was something left out about the doorman? I didn't see anything in the story about him. what?
Uless this fellow is one of your "secret sources? Well, the glasses fit, I guess. Mark
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: the doorman?

Post by Paul S. »

Mark Culpepper wrote:Did I miss something in the story? Was something left out about the doorman? I didn't see anything in the story about him.
No, Mark, the doorman was just.... a doorman, who's name also happened to be Paul (but you can't read his name tag in the reduced photo). At least, as far as I know, he was just a doorman, but, then, here in the Parallel Universe, ya never really know, do you...??

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: the doorman?

Post by Trickfox »

Mark Culpepper wrote:Did I miss something in the story? Was something left out about the doorman? I didn't see anything in the story about him. what?
Uless this fellow is one of your "secret sources? Well, the glasses fit, I guess. Mark
Look I think we should look up this door man in Vegas. he at least exists in flesh on the photo, but he may just turn out to be shy
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

over ruling the Secretary of the Navy.

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I just want to point something out that Paul wrote toward the end of the last Chapter 27 (A complete system).

The paragragh centers around the power struggle that was occurring regarding "sending this sailor to sea ... or not" A Conressman and a Senator had gone to bat for the NRL to keep him in the lab but the regular Navy was still insisting that he report to sea duty..... then suddenly ... at the eleventh hour practically.... he ended up ordered to be "retained in his present duty for a period not exceeding a year."

Paul does not explain how the director of the Bureau of Engineering could over rule the Secretary of the Navy ... In fact thats one of his "left over questions" How does that happen? His rules keep him from making and stating guesses ....., but I can .....

My own personal opinion is that whoever wanted him to stay where he was ... was able to "arrange it". Paul ends his chapter saying that "At last, somebody was taking Townsend Brown seriously". And I believe that he is absolutely right. Thing is ..... just who was it? ... that was so impressed with his work? Just one of those leftover unanswered questions.

The ability to accomplish its goals .... invisible or not ... this "Deeper Draft Vessel" may still leave its print in the water. I know I am using the weasle word MAY .... here .... but the whole thing is worth considering.
How did Townsend Brown get so quickly into the NRL? .... How did he manage to STAY with the NRL so that he could continue his work ... when nearly everyone involved, big guns for sure, seemed to want him elsewhere ... SOMEBODY wanted him to continue his work .... Does that make sense here , or am I off base. Guys, tell me what you think! Is it only an obvious conclusion to me? Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: over ruling the Secretary of the Navy.

Post by Trickfox »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:
My own personal opinion is that whoever wanted him to stay where he was ... was able to "arrange it". Paul ends his chapter saying that "At last, somebody was taking Townsend Brown seriously". And I believe that he is absolutely right. Thing is ..... just who was it? ... that was so impressed with his work? Just one of those leftover unanswered questions.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth, I can answer your question and I'm not even in living in your country. "The United States is the most Transparent Governship in the world". (Nixon's own actions could not be hidden). Any decent citizen can be in control of tremendous logistics and resources and have the command power to "imitate"or "become" a "representative" working for any agency of the government all the way up to the highest officially acknowledged power on earth.
THE CENTRAL SECURITY SERVICE, - a division of the NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY of the United States, and believe you me they are carefully watching what's going on here and who else chimes in on this website. ( I cannot say the next sentence,..... love ya guys)

The president of the United States is said to tailor his daily agenda according to actions by members of such an agency.

If Thomas townsend Brown Did something In Santiago Chile (or elsewhere) that scared the president of the United states, then The CSS would swoop in and develop resources with the technology. That is their Mandate. This would explain perfectly what happened to Thomas Townsend Brown. :wink:

Now, many people have been given (spoon fed) what appears to be official intelligence reports from Wright/Patterson AFB and some even included the concerns that the government had, but that's something Paul will surely explain in the next few chapters to come. :lol:

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

transparencies

Post by twigsnapper »

Trickfox

I have a couple of questions for you.

First of all, nice to here from someone living outside the US.Gives a more offset viewpoint that is appreciated.

And you might be right, but I am not sure what you have exactly said here.

Can you talk about this a little more?

Perhaps you misread part of what Paul wrote because it was Santiago, Cuba ... not Chile.. (though I wonder about that group too ... bought my last hard -as- a rock and rotten peach, for sure ... disturbs me, but thats another story.)

You seem to be saying that the President does not make a move without consulting with various groups. Even he would admit that , I expect.

Clue me in on the group you call the Central Security Service? Who are those guys? And do you think they really would be monitoring the keystrokes?

Twigsnapper
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: transparencies

Post by Trickfox »

twigsnapper wrote:Trickfox

Perhaps you misread part of what Paul wrote because it was Santiago, Cuba ... not Chile.. (though I wonder about that group too ... bought my last hard -as- a rock and rotten peach, for sure ... disturbs me, but thats another story.)

Clue me in on the group you call the Central Security Service? Who are those guys? And do you think they really would be monitoring the keystrokes?

Twigsnapper
Well darn it, you are right, I looked over the report on the s-48 gravity cruise. It talks about the Santiago earthquake, but not chile. I spoke too soon on the actual location. They were next to Guantanamo bay Cuba so it has to be Cuba. My mistake and I appologize.

Ok, Now the Central Security Service by itself would not be monitoring the keystrokes, but the big-sister agency NSA would have a "harvest" type computer to note all the chatting going on and examine by triage with A.I. to see if our forum would have more provocative information. (yup, we are harmless cause I'm a confirmed transparent passifist) I can't realy do anything dangerous because I'm poor anyway.

I've looked all over the internet for more information about CSS, and they are a very illusive group. My source tells me that they are the people who deal with the most important "global impact" issues in the world.(codes and multi-dimensional numerical modelling) The NSA does acknowledge it's existense but it does not describe any functions or a specific mandate. Even the seal of the agency is somewhat mysterious and has been flashed on and off on the NSA website animated gif. (they were dropping subtle information on me I guess) I froze the image and tried to look it up in the US government printing office under official seals. I could not distinguish very much detail on the official seal because it was a very small low integrity version, -without sufficient detail to see clearly what the symbolism means.

What I do see in the details of the CSS seal is a penta-star with a red blue center that's not quite clear so I will ask http://www.In-Q-Tel.com if they can send me a clearer copy. let's see if they are serious about better cooperation with the public.

In Any case the CSS seal is devided into five distinctive service.
on the star at 4 o'clock is the marine seal, at 8 o'clock is the navy seal.
the other three positions on the penta-star are seals related to other services which I am researching. Surrounding the seal is CENTRAL SECURITY SERVICE, United States of America in blue letters (Times Roman Font) is my guess.

IT's a small inner circle group of the NSA which itself was layered in secrecy until James Bamford wrote his book called the Puzzle Palace.

Another few books which examin the secrecy of things like ohhhh... let's seee...... :roll: how about "Nuclear launch codes" and other such things like "international money bank transfer codes". These are just "Stings of integers" travelling in the ether aren't they?

I PROMIS I won't make any Cold INSLAW out if it! :roll:

There are a couple of good books which talk about where COMMAND power exists in the world at this moment. Books like Bruce Schneier's Applied Cryptography, and David Brin's "The transparent Society" which was recommended to me by a very reponsible defense contractor and researcher in the new ultra-wideband communications field.

The President of the United States has a very tough job, and I surely would not want to be in his shoes. Right now things aren't going his way too well but that does not mean that the duties of CSS will change when the administration changes and a new president is elected. I think it probably going to be more like.......

Ok...... Mr. President, now that youre in charge, let us tell you.... what we at CSS have been working on..... and sir....be prepared to become incontinent.... sir.

So the CSS presumably has a mandate issued through the past executive orders of the presidents before him. This means a representative of CSS has the mandate authority to commission any individual in any capacity, for any service and under any condition to perform any task which would serve in the defense of the nation of the United States, and therefore necessarilly through cooperation, -the earth itself.

Look folks YOU voted the president in. and You can vote the next one it too. I can't vote (yet) but I can help influence five more to vote like I would if I were there in the US.

Whatever the president decides to do, Nature will follow it's course and those who seek the truth will find it all around themselves happening as they create it thus.

When things begin getting scary, let's trust in the fact that silent non-violent mental challenges are being fought by remote viewers against people who fight over misguided secular/political/religious agendas.

A growing wave of global consciousness is building towards post-quantum physics and singularity. Remote viewing will make it possible for any person to decide to throws away their time peice and listen the the little voices in their heads. It's just hard to do, that's all.

It's a good thing that's comming and I think some very powerful friends are going to be here to help us fulfil the future. If you want to sense this a bit better personally just go ahead and sit in the chair suspended in the integratron.

What do you think everyone?

Trickfox
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

outside views, inside reflections

Post by twigsnapper »

Trickfox

Your look at the CSS is interesting. So , you think THIS agency might be the one that was pulling strings on Townsend Brown? Or one like it ? Because it wouldn't have been in existance in the thirties in the United States, I don't think. Paul has probably already realized that in the United States during that time frame there was precious little intelligence going on . (Now thats funny, didn't mean to be, as if things have changed!)

There are so many "agencies" now it would take a theatre program to keep them all straight. Thanks to Bamford and others they have come slightly to the publics attention. The NSA, of course, but there are a slew of others ... and all of them now would have the ability to "draft" a person of interest and value. So was that happening as early as in the thirties? If Townsend Brown was considered "interesting" his chances of getting "picked up" (Especially with a new war brewing) would have been a forgone conclusion.

and yes Trickfox, I caught your Harvest toss. Twigsnapper
Trickfox
The Magician

then and now

Post by Trickfox »

twigsnapper wrote:Trickfox
Your look at the CSS is interesting. So , you think THIS agency might be the one that was pulling strings on Townsend Brown? Or one like it ? Because it wouldn't have been in existance in the thirties in the United States, I don't think. Twigsnapper
Look, I don't have first hand knowledge of anything so IT's just speculation which is based on the modern organization of a society such as the United States. I have unearthed some evidence that something important goes on on earth and that the President can do ANYTHING he chooses to protect it for general discovery. I believe it has more to do with not showing the world how ashamed all the scientists are for racing headlong into the investigation of energy and power without taking into consideration all the possible future repercussions that would ensue.

Because these present day agencies did not exist in the early years, one must examin the names of the people who stayed around to watch over things in the old days. People like General Curtis Mayfield, or Admiral Henry Rankin, and other military commanders. Most such personnel originated from OSS so I'd say it was a special division of OSS that was probably created to gently overlook that certain scientists did not start big fires.

That is all from the US perspective.

Now from a global perspective, there are plenty of conspiracy stories floating around but I will only quote a small clip from the Bavarian Illuminaty and Microsoft.

"These days most people have heard of Microsoft Corporation, and its founder Bill Gates. The majority of computers in use today use Microsoft system software, and those that do not often run applications from Microsoft. However, few people know the true story behind the rise of Microsoft and even fewer suspect the terrible cosmic secrets that are concealed beneath the facade of a successful software company.

In the Object linking and Embedding 2.0 Programmer’s Reference guide there is a very curious term. On page 78, the second paragraph starts with the sentence, "In the aggregation model, this internal communication is achieved through coordination with a special instance of Unknown interface known as the controlling unknown of the aggregate." The term "controlling unknown" is a very interesting choice of words. It is not the most intuitively obvious term for what it is describing (a base class used for implementing an object-oriented data exchange/embedding system).

A term strikingly similar to "controlling unknown" was the term "unknown superiors", used by many occult secret societies. These included the Strict Observance Masonic lodge, whose members were sometimes referred to as "illuminati", and which had some connection with Adam Weishaupt's order. "Unknown superiors" is a term that refers to non-corporeal or superhuman agencies in command of secret societies or mystery cults. Such an agency is frequently known as the "inner head" of an order of organisation, as opposed to the outer head, who is human.

Organizations that claimed or were claimed to be commanded by such "unknown superiors" include the Ordo Templi Orientis of Aleister Crowley and the Knights Templar, whose Inner Head was apparently a being named Baphomet.

Apart from the term "controlling unknown", another hint at the secrets behind Microsoft is the fact that Microsoft Windows has a limit of five window device contexts. Five is a decidedly odd number for such an application, being neither a power of two nor one less than a power of two, but let us not forget Adam Weishaupt's discovery of the Law of Fives in the Necronomicon."

So there you have it, A controlling power which is UNKNOWN. either you have it yourself, or you believe in your heart that you have no command over it.

Trickfox
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

An either /or situation?

Post by twigsnapper »

Trickfox,

Paul and I had an associate that would have taken you to task for presenting the either/or situation ... but I see where you are going with that and I have to say, I agree with you. But I believe that is the state of affairs NOW.

The things you have said about a "controlling unknown" are very interesting indeed and deserve more discussion than I am able to tend right now. Forgive me for that because what you have said is important. Perhaps others in the forum will pick up on your suggestion ... in the present and historically .... and the phrase "The controlling unknown" is as apt a phrase as english has available I think.

"Either you have it yourself .... or you believe in your heart that you have no command over it." My friend would have suggested that there are endless other possibilities here too .... You may, for example "have it yourself" .... and just not realize it. And another thought ... You might believe that you have no command over it NOW, but harbor the embedded feeling that there would be hope for the future ... of having some controll over that"unknown" in the future... In fact the concept of "intent" of the unknown raises its head .... so what would be the intent of this intelligence?

Anyone remember what Einsteins answer was? Paul? Twigsnapper
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Known & Unknown, Friendly or Unfriendly?

Post by Paul S. »

twigsnapper wrote: The things you have said about a "controlling unknown" are very interesting indeed and deserve more discussion than I am able to tend right now. Forgive me for that because what you have said is important. Perhaps others in the forum will pick up on your suggestion ... in the present and historically .... and the phrase "The controlling unknown" is as apt a phrase as english has available I think....You might believe that you have no command over it NOW, but harbor the embedded feeling that there would be hope for the future ... of having some controll over that"unknown" in the future...
All this talk of "unknowns" reminds me of that press conference that Rumsfeld held a couple of years ago where he boiled all intelligence down to various combinations of "knowns" and "unknowns." Slate Magazine cleverly boiled the whole thing down to this "poem:"

The Unknown
http://www.slate.com/id/2081042/

As we know,
There are known knowns.
There are things we know we know.
We also know
There are known unknowns.
That is to say
We know there are some things
We do not know.
But there are also unknown unknowns,
The ones we don't know
We don't know.

But Rummy misses what, for our purposes at least, is perhaps the most important "intel" component of all:

There are things that we don't know that we know.

Rummy probably missed that because he hasn't read a whole of or Zen Buddhist literature. But that, I think, is ultimately what our story here is about: rediscovering things that we don't know that we know, on both a scientific and a spiritual level.
Anyone remember what Einsteins answer was?
I presume you are asking about Einstein's answer when asked the question, "is the Universe a friendly place?" And this, I believe, was his reply:

"If we decide that the universe is neither friendly nor unfriendly and that God is essentially 'playing dice with the universe', then we are simply victims to the random toss of the dice and our lives have no real purpose or meaning.

"But if we decide that the universe is a friendly place, then we will use our technology, our scientific discoveries and our natural resources to create tools and models for understanding that universe. Because power and safety will come through understanding its workings and its motives."

I dare say most of humanity is still dwelling on the first part of Einstein's answer, and if indeed we have some purpose here, it is to redirect their attention to the second part.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

unknowns

Post by Victoria Steele »

Paul and Trickfox and Twigsnapper.

Whoa, what a great series of messages. I am going to go sit in a corner now and think about that one. Especially Einsteins response.

Believe it or not I knew about that answer. The thing that has always struck me is the way that Einstein answered that ....

"If you believe" then ..... which means to me that he recognized the fact that this is IN OUR HANDS ... AM I READING THIS RIGHT? IN OTHER WORDS, WE HAVE A CHOICE HERE IN OUR DESTINY .... thats what he meant I believe. Of course <g> Thats my choice. Victoria
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

understanding the universe

Post by twigsnapper »

An important thought there, worth looking at carefully.

"Because power and safety will come through understanding (the Universe) ... its WORKINGS .... and its MOTIVES.

I submit that Townsend Brown was well into understanding how the Universe actually worked. I believe that Paul can back up my remembrance that Townsend Brown once made the statement that he believed he had discovered the "nervous system of the Universe".

As to its MOTIVES? I believe that Einstein here is admitting that he believed the Universe had an intelligence. A "controlling unknown." Which is also something mentioned by another great man, a Russian scientist by the name of Kozyrev.

Much can be learned by looking again at the work of these two great men.
Twigsnapper