Chapter 27 - A complete System

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

AM wrote:
Ms. Brown wrote:And the only thing that comes into my head .... are Dads words ...... "Do the unexpected".

I am not sure what that idea and plan might be right now. But I am confident that it will occurr to us.
Yes, do the unexpected. What about pulling the rug under "THEIR" feet? I think you will understand what I mean, when finishing with what I wrote for you.

AM
The Global 2000 Report to President Carter was a multi volume publication, at least one volume of which was publically released.

The Club of Rome based data graphs tend to indicate the accuracy of the basic data.

A copy of it used to be in my local library.

In context what it says to me is that a working prototype of what conventionally is called an over unity motor would be attacked by the Establishment. Until such time as sufficient people were aware that conventional science in this regard is bogus.

Imagine my local rag quoting me on that one. "Mr Langley states Third Law of Thermodynamics false but cant explain why apart from babbling about zero point energy and the ability of beta particles emitted from uranium tunneling beneath the coulomb barrier via zero point excitement to emerge the other side as itself again".

I'd be run out of town or attract really weird chicks.
Griffin
Senior Officer

"and"

Post by Griffin »

Langley-

It wouldn't be "or" -- it would be "and"! <g> But at least you'd have company, right?

Griffin
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: "and"

Post by Langley »

Griffin wrote:Langley-

It wouldn't be "or" -- it would be "and"! <g> But at least you'd have company, right?

Griffin
Smirk. I was thinking Upside/downside.

The Global 2000 Report to the President Entering the Twenty First Century.
Note: This report, commissioned by President Carter, was produced by the US Council on Environmental Quality and the Department of
State. The report which dates from the mid seventies, was first printed in Great Britain in 1982 by Penguin books. The information is
presented in 3 volumes. Volume 1 is 765 pages. This volume is available from the Noarlunga Public Library. The Dewey number is
A/333.71/1HB. Vols 2 and 3 are not available from the library. The information contained with the Global 2000 report is important. It is a
source document capable of confirming
the program to implement global control.
Letter of Transmittal
The President
Sir: In your Environmental Message to the Congress of May 23 1977, you directed the Council on Environmental Quality and the
Department of State, working with other Federal Agencies, to study the " probable changes in the world's population natural resources,
and environment through the end of the century.
The effort we then undertook to project present world trends and to establish a foundation for planning is now complete, and we are
pleased to present our report to you. What emerges are not predictions but rather projections developed by the US Government Agencies of
what will happen to population, resources, and environment if present policies continue.
Our conclusions, summarised in the following pages, are disturbing. They indicate the potential for global problems of alarming proportions
by the year 2000. Environmental, resource, and population stresses are intensifying and will increasingly determine the quality of human life
on our planet. These stresses are already severe enough to deny many millions of people basic needs for food, shelter, health, and jobs, or
any hope for betterment. At the same time, the earth's carrying capacity, the ability of biological systems to provide resources for human
needs is eroding. The trends reflected in the Global 2000 Study suggest strongly a progressive degradation and impoverishment of the earth's
natural resource base.
If these trends are to be altered and the problems diminished, vigourous, determined new initiatives will be required worldwide to meet
human needs while protecting and restoring the earth's capacity to support life. Basic natural resources farmlands, fisheries, forests,
minerals, energy, air and water must be conserved and better managed. Changes in public policy are needed around the world before
problems worsen and options for effective action are reduced.
A number of responses to global resource environment, and population problemsresponses only touched on in the study are underway.
Heightened international concern is reflected in the "Megaconferences" convened by the United Nations during the
past decade. The United States has contributed actively to these conferences, proposing and supporting redemial actions of whieh many are
now being taken. We are also working with other nations bilaterally, building concern for population growth, natural resources, and
environment onto our foriegn aid programs and cooperating with our immediate neighbours on common problems ranging from clean up of
air and water pollution to preservation of soils and development of
new crops. Many nations around the world are adopting new approachesreplanting deforested areas, conserving energy, making family
planning measures widely available, using natural predators and selective pesticides to protect crops instead of broadscale destructive
application of chemicals.
Nonetheless, given the urgency, scope and complexity of the challenges before us, the efforts now underway around the world fall far short
of what is npeded. An era of unprecedented global cooperation and conmitment is essential.
The necessary changes go beyond the capability of any single nation. But our nation can itself make important and exemplary steps.
Because of our preeminent position as a producer and consumer of food and energy, our efforts to conserve soil, farmlands, and energy
resources are of global, as well as national, importance. We can avoid polluting our own environment and we must take care that we do not degrade the global environment.
Beyond our borders we can expand our collaboration with both developed and developing nations in a spirit of generosity and justice.
Hundreds of millions of the world's people are now trapped in a condition of abject poverty. People at the margin of existence must take
crop land, grazing land and fuel where they can find it, regardless of the effects upon the earth s resource base.
Sustainable economic development, coupled with environmental protection resource management, and family planning, is essential. Equally
inportant are better understanding and effective responses to such global problems as the build up of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and
the threat of species loss on a massive scale.
Finally, to meet the challenges described in the Global 2000 study our federal government requires a much stronger capability to project and
analyse long term trends. The Study clearly points to the need for improving the present foundation for long term planning. On this
foundation rest decisions that involve the future welfare of the Nation.
We wish to express our thanks to and our admiration for the Director of the Global 2000 study, Dr Gerald 0. Barney and his staff. Their
diligence dedication and ability to bring forth
the best from a legion of contributors is much appreciated. Special thanks is also due to those of the Council on Environmental Quality and
the Department of State who worked closely with this study and to the 11 other agencies that contributed greatly to it (Departments of
Agriculture, Energy and the Interior, the Agency for International Development, the Energy and the Interior, the Agency for International
Development, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Environmental Protection Agency, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the
National Aeronautics and Space Administration, the National Science Foundation,
the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and the Offices of Science and Technology Policy.) Without the detailed Knowledge
provided by these Agencies' experts, the Global 2000 study would have been impossible.
Signed: Thomas R Pickering, Assistant Secretary, Oceans and International Environmental and Scientific Affairs, Department of State, and
Gus Speth, Chairman, Council on Environmental Quality.
MAJOR FINDINGS AND CONCLUSIONS.
If present trends continue the world in 2000 will be more crowded, more polluted, less stable ecologically, and more vulnerable to disruption
than the world we live in now. Serious stresses involving population, resources, and environment are clearly visible ahead. Despite greater
material output, the world's people will be poorer in many ways than they are today.
For hundreds of millions of the desperately poor, the outlook for food and other necessities of life will be no better. For many it will be
worse. Barring revolutionary advances in
technology
***, life for most people on earth will be more precarious in 2000 than it is now unless the nations of the world act decisively to alter
current trends.
This in essence is the picture to emerge from the US Government's projections of probable changes in world population, resources, and
environment by the end of the century, as presented in the Global 2000 study. They do not predict what will occur. Rather they depict
conditions that
are likely to develop if there are no changes in public policies, institutions, or rates of technological advance, and if there are no wars or other
major disruptions. A keener awareness of the nature of the current trends, however, may induce changes that will alter the trends and the
projected outcome. " end quote.

The Report appears at first glance to be a decade or so out, but the drag of environmental sinks and the confluence with solar cycle progressions may bring the tipping point back to a date in the past.

*** just in case some see a relevance problem.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Global 2000 Report

Post by FM No Static At All »

Thank you Mr. Langley
Now what are we going to do about it?

Fred
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: Global 2000 Report

Post by Langley »

FM No Static At All wrote:Thank you Mr. Langley
Now what are we going to do about it?

Fred
As many people as possible have to know the real history of the technology.

If a group is successful at constructing working examples of the technology, so much the better.

If the people see the insight came from individuals in the first place, the "government" is kept in its place. ie Democracy - use it or loose it.

The other thing is to acknowledge that the US government has known and has defined the "crisis" and the reform agenda has been consistently implemented via the administrations since at least Carter regardless of public statements.

And in that context the technology is a national security issue in both its civil and weaponised modes. The control therefore is not automatically of evil intent but seen as being in the national interest from their perspective.

However, working on the premise that the government is the servant of the people, people in democracies, me included, have a duty in the national interest to push the government to openness. And by demonstrating the technology, and by disseminating the history of it, that process of conciousness raising is achieved so people arent sucked in.

All I can do is continuing to participate with the true originators present in these forums. Thats an honor.

I think I personally have to be guided by the attitudes and values Paul and Linda explain that Dr Brown had. While he was miffed advocated against some things, he didnt see his country as the enemy. Its not.

To be blunt with my personal attitudes, I dont trust the Chinese government, as very distinct from the Chinese people. People are diverse. Communist governments are monolithic blocs.

To stop the ruinous things happening with resource prices, a successful demonstration of the technology would be very handy as it would wipe the smile off the faces of those who hold that by creating which, as Lenin proposed, "Capitalists, given enough rope, will hang themselves."

I would take a tablet. I think that's a rational way of looking at a communist regime playing free market with its closed society.

We live in open ones. We can act each according to their knowledge base and associations. Others cant. They get shot.
Griffin
Senior Officer

What it's about...

Post by Griffin »

Langley posted:
Barring revolutionary advances in technology***, life for most people on earth will be more precarious in 2000 than it is now unless the nations of the world act decisively to alter current trends.

This is the key phase of that report, appropriately in bold for the first five words.

This is also the key to what this forum and story are about, IMO. How do we discover, rediscover, unlock, and widely apply technology that already exists in both viable theory and application? First of all, people need to know about it. Fortunately, we’re seeing through the forum and our own individual interests and efforts that there is a positive “perfect storm” of new technologies continually brewing and gathering momentum. It cannot be barred! Sometimes a good storm is necessary to clear away debris and irrigate the land. How soon this storm of new/ancient technological breakthroughs will become exponential and widely applied enough to counter the negative perfect storms already sweeping in on us -- and those still developing -- is largely up to us. It’s good to know, though, that we have had and will have help from the right kind of “friends in high places.” That’s crucial. But it’s mostly up to us. Trickfox cautioned AM about preaching to the choir. This is true, though not entirely. Many of us are aware and have been doing our best to do what we can. But many of us can become more aware through the efforts of Langley and AM. It’s too easy though, to slip into negativity and apathy. That’s the last thing Townsend Brown would want. My experience of him was of a realistic optimist, and that has only been reinforced by what I’ve learned from the book and in this forum. He knew that we have the innate capacity to confront and overcome any challenges, and that we have help and other resources for doing this.

AM-

I’m happy to see that you’ve been learning about Wilbert Smith’s work. Besides inspiring or “seeding” certain technological ideas to be developed, you will note his description of the proactive “garbage collecting” and detoxifying activity of “one” of our concerned Visitants. As I mentioned in a previous post, I believe that the “stuff” or essential vital cosmic energy by whatever other name (e.g. Qi) can be applied technologically to render “reasonably inert” -- in Smith’s words – dangerously radioactive substances. This is one possible solution to a major self-made problem here on earth which, according to Smith, has already been applied and modeled for us by the Visitants. If not for their occasional willingness to become proactive with solutions to potentially disastrous nuclear related problems in years past, I believe that we would be in much sorrier shape -- to put it mildly. So there is definitely great hope, if you accept the evidence and so believe. You asked me about what my book is about. What it’s essentially about is providing an account of the presence and helpful agenda of these particular Visitants and their “recruited” group of interrelated human helpers which I call The Network. This includes, of course, those we are now familiar with through Paul’s book and this forum. I’ll provide more information later, as appropriate.

As ever,

Griffin
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: What it's about...

Post by Langley »

Griffin wrote:
This is the key phase of that report, appropriately in bold for the first five words.

This is also the key to what this forum and story are about, IMO. How do we discover, rediscover, unlock, and widely apply technology that already exists in both viable theory and application? First of all, people need to know about it. Fortunately, we’re seeing through the forum and our own individual interests and efforts that there is a positive “perfect storm” ....

The Nub. Science and society. The values held by societies determine what is seen and used and how. Science is always ahead of the values, the mythologies, by which the lay perceive the application of the nature of the cosmos enabled by science.

AM-

I’m happy to see that you’ve been learning about Wilbert Smith’s work. ..

As ever,

Griffin
Wilbert Smith, have to look that up.

Paul
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Not Just Government

J. P. Morgan was financially capable of stopping Tesla. He influenced the likes of Heaviside and Lorentz to bastardize Maxwell's works to hide the truth of the aether energy, so as to prevent free energy to be a reality. IN the movie about Tesla, and in some books written about his like, Mr. Morgan (J. P.) was quoted as telling Tesla, "I am interesting in selling electricity not antennas."

Recently I watched the video experiments of one Eric Dollard who showed Tesla's "Longitudinal electricity" as being faster than light, flying in the face of classical physics, who by all accounts misinterpreted Einstein. When I inquired at a few local universities regarding Einstein's Unified Theory of Gravitation and Electricity, they laughed and said there is no such thing, and that was Einstein's one unsolved mystery. But I have two copies og it in PDF format obtained through a German source.

With all of the negative publicity regarding the flaws in the Pons-Fleischmann cold fusion experiments, I also have a copy of Mizuno Tanomalouse's proof of "anomalous" over unity heat. Mizuno's is available on the web.

Dr. Paul Brown said he could take all of the spend nuclear fuel and reduce it to harmless waste while extracting useful energy from it. He also alleged to have designed a completely safe and economical reactor that simply runs when fuel is present and shuts itself down when the fuel is removed. He was involved in a hit and run "accident" while walking on a major Washington State city side walk. EU gene Mallove was another ZPE pioneer and he his dead. Dr. Degeus who allegedly developed the self-charging battery was found slumped over the steering wheel of his car in an airport parking lot, supposedly on his way to Europe to meet with investors.

Royal R. Rife, Dr. Virginia Livingston Wheeler, both independently found causes and cures for cancer, and both were summarily ostracized for their work by Morris Fishbein et. al. and the AMA, National Cancer Institute, and the American Cancer Society. Even today Rife technology is banned from use within our borders, and a few compnaies that produce such devices are not permitted to fulfill orders originated in the US.

I don't blame it on government conspiracies, but if the government is involved it's those within the power circles who wield power and are influenced by corporate greed. And of course it is labeled "against the interests of national security. But how can that be justifiable when much of the oil reserves are i predominantly Islamic or extremist countries?

We can all talk the talk, but once we attempt to walk the walk as individuals, we are summarily "dismissed" by the "powers that be" in the international community of greedy monopolistic multinational corporations.

We live in a world where the majority of people are oppressed, radical in their fundamentalist beliefs, or dumbed down to the point where who is winning on American Idol or what Brittany Spears is up to is as relevant to them as the current closing market gains/losses. Religion wants to influence laws and general do. Our Constitution has been reduced by the current administration (quoting Bash) as "just a piece of paper" and that a new one needs to be drafted that includes Canada and Mexico as members of the North American Union.

No, I agree with most of what you say but I cannot agree with we all as individuals must do what we can. United we stand is not an American motto, it was the war philosophy of Julius Caesar. We must unite to create a new paradigm. We can "beat the system" only by sticking together in common cause and applying our expertise and experiences to a goal of independence.

I have known of methods and the works of Dr. Brown,, and all of those others for a long time. I was building Tesla coils and dabbling in radionics and such for over thirty years. I am sure than there are many amongst us here that have more expperience and probably have already built there own devices.

What I do know is that when we work together the energies increase exponentially,and great things are possible.

Fred
Griffin
Senior Officer

All for one...

Post by Griffin »

Yes, Fred-

All for one, one for all -- all is one, one is all!

Langley-

Yes, Wilbert will repay your interest with interest! A wise investment.

The threads are coming together. I'll post more on this after some reflection.

As ever,

Griffin
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Government as Servants to the People

I agree that government is the context of a free society is a servant to its constituency, however you did not mention the fact that it is corrupted by the special interest groups who use huge capital funding to influence legislation and policies booth at home and abroad.

If it was merely a few greedy politicos, we can replace them easily at the ballot box. Try and replace a fuel engine with an electric one and you are now dealing with global petroleum, and that is certainly more frightening than the government. Government "agents" confiscate and warn to cease and desist, while Big Oil just assassinates their "enemies' without missing a beat.

I read and blog on many sites regarding information technology and alternative energy, and most of the negative responses focus narrowly on each technology and why it is not viable. But combine sun and wind together with battery storage, and we have a viable alternative. I guess I just learned to think outside the bun, er I mean box.

Didn't Ralph Ring say that Otis T. Carr was warned by the government that what he was dong would be a violation of national security in that it could effectively collapse the economy? Isn't that the same FUD that bean counters used to lobby against computers? And the same FUD doctrine employed by Microsoft against open source, which I am happy to report is going to see its market share plunge as more and more people begin replacing Windows systems with Linux. I have been using a Linux desktop now since December with only great results to report. And I have all of my data from my old Windows PC available through Open Office. Yes, there are lot['s of games software that requires Windows, but who has time for games? Besides, If I wanted to play such games I can always get a XboX or Playstation.

No, I don't feel it is government that stand in the way as much as corporations that stand to lose big time. But how do you think it will be before China begins to develop such technologies and topple western capitalism?

When I think back on all the crap I learned in high school
It's a wonder I can think at all
But my lack of education hasn't hurt me though
I can read the writing on the wall

-Paul Simon's Kodachrome

Fred
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

If something has to be done, then it needs to capture the mass medias interest.
There must be a reason for the media to communicate with the people.
Therefore what is acheivable?
What could capture the attention?

Without knowing if the FTM technology is available, we are waffling.
If it is?, then any number of headline grabbing things could be organised.
Does the FTM need a sender and reciever station?
Does it create an independant FIELD about itself and anything within that FIELD?
If so , they are some choice objects that could be re-located.
The statue of liberty , suddenly appearing in Iran , would be funny.
Or stone henge , on the whitehouse lawn?

If the FTM stuff is not available , then what?
Nobody will take any notice unless it hits the news.
kevin
fibonacci is king
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

kevin.b wrote:If something has to be done, then it needs to capture the mass medias interest.
There must be a reason for the media to communicate with the people.
Therefore what is acheivable?
What could capture the attention?

If the FTM stuff is not available , then what?
Nobody will take any notice unless it hits the news.
kevin
It would be my conjecture that unless you have the media present at the time of demonstration, they will not even bother to show up. The infamous Disclosure Project at the National Press Club In Washington was such a non-media event, that hardly made a blip on the media radar. And all of the UFO sightings recently in Texas and Arizona, along with similar sightings in Hudson Valley, NY and in Florida, made news but was quickly replaced by Starr Jones and her filing for divorce.

The media is not as independent in journalism as one may believe. Selling advertisement space and getting sponsors is of primary concern to the news media of the present.

On the other hand is the stifling of technology when it will obviously have adverse effects on the current energy industry. It would be great to believe that such altruism exists and that benefit of the masses is of primary concern, however past performances dating back to the creations of the Federal Reserve system here in the US, and undermined such altruism and benevolence, and replaced it with concerns of the bottom line and profits for shareholders.

And then there is the concerns of government that such technologies while beneficial to the masses, cold also be utilized in making weapons that can be used against us by our enemies, known and unknown enemies who have agenda that are contrary to our own.

In a perfect world, we would be operating from love of life and do whatever it takes to benefit life and its evolution (I hate that word because it implies Darwinism, which I object to as much as creationism) to a higher plane of reality.

It is my feeling that Dr. Brown was amongst those who, while seeing how such science would be of vast benefit to humanity, he also possessed the awareness that it can be used to the planet's detriment, and I feel that was the true purpose of what we refer to as the Caroline Group. It seems they weren't about secreting his work for profit, rather preventing those fanatics from obtaining it.

I am going way out on that Shirley Maclaine limb here but I would guess that Dr. B and Co. did use FTM to go back and forth to secure whatever they could to prevent others from destroying all of humanity. And in that context, it does seem plausible to deny such technology, even in the face of total economic collapse.

They did not concern themselves so much with politics and nationalism, since they were a multinational group, but they were concerned about having a place for their children and grandchildren to live, and preventing total annihilation of life on this beautiful blue marble.

How can we be expected to deal with the realization of life from other worlds when we still cannot get along and play well together with our own species? No, I am convinced the world as a whole is not ready for such knowledge, and while their may be small groups such as ourselves that are aware of and have first hand knowledge of physics beyond classic texts, it's still not ready for prime time.

Dr. Brown knew this and that is why much of his work is shrouded in secrecy. And I would imagine it was a tough decision for him to keep in that way throughout his lifetime.

And Kevin, it would be a roar to see Stonehenge appear on the White House lawn. Maybe along with a huge smiley face of the Cheshire Cat!

Fred
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

I was just talking with someone the other day and I emparted this.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Mikado14 wrote:I was just talking with someone the other day and I emparted this.

Mikado
That's an interesting date to look up in the Club or Rome MIT Scenario graphs.

It could be brought forward if the big one hits Tokyo tomorrow?
htmagic
Senior Officer

Radiant Energy Solutions?

Post by htmagic »

Trickfox wrote:Meanwhile you may not be aware that US Patent no. 5,590,031 is the very breakthrough that young and imaginative minds have come up with to prove ZPE is HERE already.

<SNIP>

What I do buy; -is the possibility of loosing the strangling choke hold that the fosil fuel proponents have on our energy industry.

What I see is several GREEN ENERGY FACTORIES working on pushing Second Law thermodynamics back to collect Pure energy from the Zero Point Field system.

We are talking about Post Quantum technology here so there will be some physicists who will laugh at you and say "impossible".......

BULLSHIT....... I have seen and put on demonstrations that prove these things are POSSIBLE, however.....it will take more work, and more honesty from a lot of people. Honesty to put aside prejudice against the capacity to move away from defeatism and towards RESOLUTION.

This revolution is as powerful in spirit as it is different in technology. Part of the solution has to do with understanding the real nature of reality, and the real nature of reality is that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

It just that you have to carefully work out the details and continue to challenge long held beliefs to see where the errors are that prevented us from succeeding before. We do this by using another NEW way of doing things.

So....AM..... Just tell us...... What is SPECIFIC new and exciting proposition you have as a posible solution to all these problems.....

OK....????

Trickfox
Trickfox,

Thank you so much for that patent number. It is quite interesting. Apparently, others have been able now to replicate Dr. Stiffler's radiant energy circuit.
http://67.76.235.52/

If you dig around on the site, you'll see that Dr. Stiffler can also generate Brown's gas (HHO) from the dissociation of water. Now if one can do that from radiant energy, one can start to pull the plug on the oil and energy industries that are sucking us (and our wallets) dry!

Here's more links along the same lines that you folks may be interested in:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAp-i6LvQtI
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=3457.0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK7CY_lOLRk

The cat's out of the bag and too many people have already duplicated this effort. This appears to be a variation of Tesla's one wire energy transfer system. Now the function generator can be a one transistor battery-operated circuit.

Trickfox, is that SPECIFIC enough? It's a start, at least.
Now it needs to be scaled up for greater power.

Now folks, how's that for change?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...