Chapter 27 - A complete System

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

You are entirely welcome m'lady. Yes, sometimes just one light in the daarkness is enough for a while. Perhaps even just a still small voice.

flow.... 8)
Dancing is better than marching
Griffin
Senior Officer

Sangha

Post by Griffin »

Yes, Flow, it can seem overwhelming sometimes. But I firmly believe, as did Townsend (based on our conversation and what I've further learned of his perspective), that there is a true sea change in the offing. It may be hard to believe, but then few could have imagined that the Soviet Union could have come apart so quickly. In the meantime, it does help morale to have a like-minded group to share with. It's the Sangha concept.

As ever,

Griffin
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: Sangha

Post by Langley »

Gee, it doesnt pay to stay away for more than a day. Im responding late.

I dont personally know what UFOs are or where they come from. But it seems odd to me they rock up (in our cultural setting) after the bomb, and regularly in association with military nuclear facilities/ areas of activity. eg Roswell, home of the 509th, training base of the Enola Gay. Im in no doubt they are craft. But it we are talking about craft that are antigravity and are propelled by some means of interacting with the earth's geomagnetic field, then they cant be interplanetary craft. They'd have to be lugged here in a mother ship that used some other means of propulsion. Unless its all a bit like Sagan's Contact.

The fact that there is earth based technology thats decades ahead of whats available on the show room floor is nothing new.

Ever since President Carter's Global 2000 report there has been a push to raise awareness of the Limits to Growth and the paradigm shift needed if humanity is to survive. The Dept of Defence (US) has been reporting on the National Security aspects of "abrupt climate change" since at least 2003.

And theres the debate over climate change is man made or as a result of solar cycles, and so enter NASA and its modelling of a very large period of activity around the 2012 solar max. So enter the Mayan calendar.

Long term agendas to change behaviours and awareness, the change from "Greenhouse Effect" to Climate change to "Abrupt Climate Cahnge", the need for international cooperation occuring at the same time as regional and inter regional tensions lead to increasing conflict, these two trends leading ot a path of ever greater sophistication of the public mind that there is about to a paradigm shift.

Maybe there is an alien-human government agreement, but it isnt necessary. It seems there are competitive forces within governments - one side wanting full disclosure, there other wanting public release of technology, off world contact (If its that) suppressed still.

And if its suppressed what good is it? It is a way of consolidating power after the crises, after the paradigm shift.

I tend toward the earth sourced technology school, but that doesnt exclude off worlders.

I also think that the human caused climate theory may compound natural solar cycle driven climate change to give a crisis in a very short period of time (next solar max 2012) which will have profound and abrupt consequences. which will require the introduction of the "new" technolgies if societies are to continue to function. I think populations are being steered to toward the required mindset by both traditional means and maybe by mind control perhaps, which has been experimented with by the military, eg the infamous LSD experiments and electrontrically. Seems feasible. In the absence of proof, all one can do is postulate. But the appearance of government as being may be a con. They are far cleverer than they would like us believe.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Griffin wrote:The Visitants that I have been studying and am concerned with have stated, in what I believe are essentially reliable communications, that there is what could be called a dark or negative side to the UFO/ET agenda that is opposite to their own. They clearly seemed to be referring to another
Could you perhaps share some of those "communications" and allow the forum to peruse what their reliability might be?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

earth sourced

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Langley,

You said ...."I tend toward the earth sourced technology school, but that doesnt exclude off worlders."

And I am reminded of Pauls early observation that maybe our planet, as beautiful as it is .... blue green unlike most others .... representing this wondrous supply of water ..... for ships that need that as part of their fuel, maybe we are just one enormous gas station out in the middle of an enormous galaxy edesrt. As in ..... llast fuel for 10 million miles .... I would stop too .... But I doubt that most even log the space miles ... they just jump from one to the other ... but still maybe we are a refueling station? Maybe there is some sort of galactic rulebook written about the casual encounter with Earthlings. That I would like to read.

Personally I think that we are standing on the edge of learning about all of this .... the military, which hid their advanced spying missions from the Russians by letting peoples imaginations run away with themselves. ( as at Rosewell) Even our own Mr. Twigsnapper admitted that " disinformation" campaigns were actually easy to get started . One little incident and then a suggestion ... and the people would rampage on with their own brand of inventive stories. Good enough to last for years aend years without additional help. Our own version of Chinese Whispers. Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: earth sourced

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Langley,

Maybe there is some sort of galactic rulebook written about the casual encounter with Earthlings. That I would like to read.
They are very hard to come by. It is called the "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" and remember what it says about earthlings...."mostly harmless"

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Mikado14 wrote:
Griffin wrote:The Visitants that I have been studying and am concerned with have stated, in what I believe are essentially reliable communications, that there is what could be called a dark or negative side to the UFO/ET agenda that is opposite to their own. They clearly seemed to be referring to another
Could you perhaps share some of those "communications" and allow the forum to peruse what their reliability might be?

Mikado
If you don't wish to share then just say "no thanks".

Mikado
Griffin
Senior Officer

delayed

Post by Griffin »

Hello Mikado,

I apologize for a delayed response. I’ve been busy with my writing projects and only read both of your posts today. This is one of those situations where what you are asking about needs to be read in the context of my book as it’s too hard and time consuming to try to extract it and condense it. I will say that communications were received by two sources, one of whom I had direct contact with. The latter source was a contactee who received communications psychically and also through electronic means, the latter method naturally considered more reliable in being free of personal coloration. Although occasionally prone to unconscious coloration, this person’s genuine psychic ability in being able to produce startlingly veridical messages was attested to by Dr. Andrija Puharich. Townsend Brown confirmed the essential validity of these particular electronic based communications, although he didn’t say how he knew this. I think I know and I’ll include my informed surmise and what supportive evidence I can muster in the book. The other source I refer to was a contactee who Wilbert Smith and persons in the intelligence community worked with. Smith came to consider this ET contact genuine and that of my other, primary source as well.

I hope this helps clarify how I have been personally persuaded in this regard. Once my ebook is available online, I plan to have a discussion forum and perhaps Paul will agree to start one here. Even if you choose not to read the ebook, you can certainly learn more about all this from reading the forum posts. The negative side of the ET phenomenon is certainly not something I am interested in, other than to acknowledge that it also most probably does exist in some form or other – in addition to what is imagined and actively manipulated.

Since I have a lot to do, in creating a website and finishing my immediate writing projects, I’m going to essentially withdraw from participating in the forum discussions for awhile – unless I read something irresistible that I can quickly comment on.

Best regards, and save me some lasagna. With all the memories it’s evoking and the calories generated just thinking about it, perhaps a light petite madeleine for dessert would be appropriate. If we had a time machine, we could drop in on Marcel Proust for dessert and tea or French coffee.

As ever,

Griffin
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

full circle then

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Griffin,

I understand that you might be quite awhile answering this, in fact it might not even require a response.

with your answer above I feel that some of the work I have been doing in the last year has strangely come full circle. With the contacts that you have mentioned...... (Some of you on the forum will recognize a familiar name or two and maybe some others will remember the quandry I was put in with the case of the " Two Josh Reynolds" Puharich and a certain Dr. Elizabeth not far behind.)

But if that is all lost in the fog of the forum then thats OK.

Great that you are going in this direction and looking forward to reading whatever might come in our direction. Its a road that needed investigating and it will be interesting to see your take on things. Elizabeth
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: full circle then

Post by Langley »

Part of a rudimentary "set"?

http://www.angelsghosts.com/spiricom.html
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Vocoder

Post by greggvizza »

Langley,

I listened to the audio files on the site that you posted.
Sounds just like a Bode Vocoder, a studio tool that was used on a few songs such as Electric Avenue and Funky Town. If my memory serves me, it was also used to make the Cylon’s voice on Battle Star Galactica.

I used one to make an android voice for the trams at the Atlanta airport. I doubt that they still use that voice there today, it was more of an early 80’s thing.

Do you think the claim that it is a departed spirit talking is valid?

GV
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I have heard similer sounds, mostly here,
http://www.megalithic.co.uk/article.php?sid=176

The whispering Knights, they do,
I have stood on top of them ( your not supposed to, surrounded by an IRON fence) ( earthed?)
I consider that nearly all the megaliths around this planet were to achieve this connection to other realms.
Why do you think we suddenly evolved so fast?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Re: earth sourced

Post by flowperson »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Langley,

You said ...."I tend toward the earth sourced technology school, but that doesnt exclude off worlders."

And I am reminded of Pauls early observation that maybe our planet, as beautiful as it is .... blue green unlike most others .... representing this wondrous supply of water ..... for ships that need that as part of their fuel, maybe we are just one enormous gas station out in the middle of an enormous galaxy edesrt. As in ..... llast fuel for 10 million miles .... I would stop too .... But I doubt that most even log the space miles ... they just jump from one to the other ... but still maybe we are a refueling station? Maybe there is some sort of galactic rulebook written about the casual encounter with Earthlings. That I would like to read.

sPersonally I think that we are standing on the edge of learning about all of this .... the military, which hid their advanced spying missions from the Russians by letting peoples imaginations run away with themselves. ( as at Rosewell) Even our own Mr. Twigsnapper admitted that " disinformation" campaigns were actually easy to get started . One little incident and then a suggestion ... and the people would rampage on with their own brand of inventive stories. Good enough to last for years aend years without additional help. Our own version of Chinese Whispers. Elizabeth
I took your advice Elizabeth and read through ch 27 and this entire thread. Your above quoted post sums up my best opinion upon the significance (insignificance?) of human beings being here at all, let alone the Earth and its bountiful watery charms. Humans themselves are 90% water.

If "evil" offworld beings exist, they would likely strive towards eliminating Earth's waters over time for obvious reasons. Water is the source of all life on our planet and its sustenance. If the water is eliminated, then life ceases here. Perhaps your and Paul's speculations of the watery Earth as a cosmic fueling station is not very from from some ultimate truths. And maybe "we" were created in the first place not to tend gardens, other than for reasons that we needed fruits and veggies to eat to keep us viable, but to realize the primary importance of water to the continuation of life in general.

For the past 10,000 years desertification has been a growing trend in Earth's ecosystems, along with, for the past two hundred years, the gradual poisoning of water impoundments and their sources. If the whole point of relatively recent human history is to eliminate life here, then we are all involuntarily in a cosmic battle. It doesn't do any good to single out and just demonize polluters, carbon hogs, warmongers, etc. It requires a massive raising of consciousness to come to such conclusions.

Here's a good place to start:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105788/

flow....8)
Dancing is better than marching
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: Vocoder

Post by Langley »

Sorry this is a long post folks, in the course of following this thread and in answering Greg's question, I was led by Google into a rich vein. Though some of it may seem off beam I Dont believe it is. Maybe, if youre in a hurry just skip to the last link and work back. Mead is at Edwards AFB, at a location previously known as the PHILIPS research lab. If you remember my recollections from a book re a device similar (it seems to me) as the set, and its design being held by Philips Holland, well, there is something for me to ponder. I wish I still had that book. But Franklin B Mead is someone of interest.
greggvizza wrote:Langley,

I listened to the audio files on the site that you posted.
Sounds just like a Bode Vocoder, a studio tool that was used on a few songs such as Electric Avenue and Funky Town. If my memory serves me, it was also used to make the Cylon’s voice on Battle Star Galactica.

I used one to make an android voice for the trams at the Atlanta airport. I doubt that they still use that voice there today, it was more of an early 80’s thing.

Do you think the claim that it is a departed spirit talking is valid?

GV
I dont know about that specific one Greg, but I am convinced that a device as described in a book I used to have (written by a Carrier engineer) does exist and is known about.

On another issue, I have just this minute found this link.

http://stinet.dtic.mil/oai/oai?verb=get ... =AD0255830

Accession Number : AD0255830

Title : PROCEEDINGS OF SECOND SYMPOSIUM ON ADVANCED PROPULSION CONCEPTS SPONSORED BY AIR FORCE OFFICE OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH (ARDC) AND AVCO-EVERETT RESEARCH LABORATORY, A DIVISION OF AVCO CORPORATION, 7-8 OCTOBER 1959, BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS. (VOLUME I)

Corporate Author : AIR FORCE OFFICE OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH ARLINGTON VA

Report Date : OCT 1959

Pagination or Media Count : 1

Abstract : Contents: Electrical propulsion concepts The Arc jet Magnetohydrodynamic acceleration of slightly ionized, viscously contained gases A critical evaluation of the ion rocket The colloid rocket: Progress toward a charged liquid-colloid propulsion system Pulsed plasma accelerator Plasma pinch engine - The problem of repeated pinches A comparison of the specific thrust of ion and plasma drive accelerators Ion plasma research Grid electrode ion rockets for low specific impulse missions Problems of magnetic propulsion of plasma High speed shock waves in a magnetic annular shock tube Charged droplet experiment Cesium ion motor research Charged exchange neutralization of ion beams

Descriptors : *ELECTRIC PROPULSION, *NUCLEAR PROPULSION, *PLASMA JETS, *PROPULSION SYSTEMS, *SYMPOSIA, CESIUM, ION ENGINES, MAGNETOHYDRODYNAMICS, ROCKET ENGINES, ROCKET PROPULSION, ARTIFICIAL SATELLITES, SHOCK TUBES, SPACE FLIGHT.

Distribution Statement : APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE

Search DTIC's Public STINET for similiar documents. end quote

Reading about the USAF advanced bomber program (2018-2035) I have a funny feeling.

And Ive just found this:
http://science.nasa.gov/newhome/headlin ... r99_1a.htm

Scroll down till you see the photo of the "flying saucer" and this caption:
"Left: Yes, it really does resemble a flying saucer. Faculty and students at Renssalaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, N.Y., are designing an advanced Lightcraft concept that would use microwave energy beamed to the saucer and converted to electricity to drive magnetohydrodynamic engines that would heat air and propel the craft. (Renssalaer Polytechnic Institute)"

Also
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2004AIPC..702..544M

http://www.osti.gov/energycitations/pro ... d=20632955

and
http://www.vectorsite.net/tarokt_6.html

However, in 1996, Myrabo once again obtained US military funding to actually fly small lightcraft models, working in conjunction with Franklin B. Mead of the US Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL). The AFRL sponsored small-scale tests of lightcraft propulsion at White Sands Missile Range, using a US Army 10 kilowatt pulsed carbon-dioxide laser. The tests were performed on beautifully machined solid aluminum models, ranging from 10 to 15 centimeters across and weighing about 50 grams.

Each laser lightcraft model resembled an acorn with a cone grafted onto its cap. A model was spun up with a nitrogen gas jet before launch to keep it stable in flight, and then kilojoule laser bursts, pulsed at a rate of 28 times per second, were fired on its bottom shield. The shield focused the light to ionize the air at the bottom of the lightcraft into a plasma, blasting the model upward.

Initial flights were performed with a guide wire. The first free flight was performed in November 1997, and was followed by others that successively pushed the lightcraft higher and higher, though the limit was about 30 meters because of range safety problems. The research team was hoping to obtain a more powerful laser for more aggressive flight tests, but it appears the effort has gone quiet for the duration. Some conspiracy enthusiasts suspect that the US government may have developed microwave lightcraft, suggesting that sightings of such machines are linked to UFO incidents.

http://ntrs.nasa.gov/search.jsp?N=4294711837

http://lpw.uah.edu/Program.html

Air Force Research Laboratory (AFMC) AFRL/PRS 11. SPONSOR/MONITOR’S 5 Pollux Drive NUMBER(S) Edwards AFB CA 93524-70448 AFRL-PR-ED-TP-2005-359 12. DISTRIBUTION / AVAILABILITY STATEMENT Approved for public release; distribution unlimited (AFRL-ERS-PAS-2005-240). 13. SUPPLEMENTARY NOTES Presented at the Space Technology and Applications International Forum (STAIF) 2006, Albuquerque, NM, 12-16 Feb 2006. Published in AIP Conference Proceedings Vol. 813; ISBN: 0-7354-0305-8 (Bound volume) or ISBN: 0-7354-0306-6 (CD-ROM). 14. ABSTRACT The objective of this study was to perform a parametric evaluation of the performance and interface characteristics of a dense plasma focus (DPF) fusion system in support of a USAF advanced military aerospace vehicle concept study. This vehicle is an aerospace plane that combines clean “aneutronicâ€
Griffin
Senior Officer

Mead

Post by Griffin »

Langley-

I'm happy to see your post on Franklin Mead. It's something I needed to revisit myself. I note at the end of the current draft of my book the reassessment of Townsend Brown's work that is taking place and I mention the research by Dr. Mead: "Townsend Brown's UFO-modeled electro-gravitic flying disc research has been reassessed by Dr. Franklin Mead of the Advanced Concepts Office, United States Air Force. Dr. Mead believes that Brown's work was not properly evaluated in the fifties and his own follow-up research has succeeded in reproducing the same effect Brown obtained in his original research."

I encountered this information some years ago as part of a television documentary which presented the basics of Dr. Mead's work which I cite. I've made a cursory check of my computer files for the source program but cannot locate it. I recall that I did not make a note of the program's name at the time. After viewing this broadcast, I remember trying to obtain further information online with no results at the time. You've prodded my needed revisit to this subject and I thank you for it.

I'll take the time to visit all your links. It will be interesting to see what may have further developed, stimulated by Townsend Brown's research.

As ever,

Griffin