Chapter 27 - A complete System

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Luckily for us

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Luckily for us kevin, I think that the jury is still out on that decision. Elizabeth
Griffin
Senior Officer

further luck

Post by Griffin »

Kevin-

As further luck would have it, I'm convinced that the Visitants only want to help prevent us from wiping "clean" the earth through our ignorance, which they obviously consider a given at this stage of evolution. I further believe that a rather exponential shift in consciousness will take place before long from both an evolutionary and planetary perspective.

As ever,

Griffin
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi...When I posted the below link to the history story about the early days of the Manhattan project, I neglected to point out that a short sentence or two in the story mentioned that the several tons of uranium stored in and around Manhattan island by the Government during WWII was purchased from a Belgian trading firm.

I have read in several places over the years that the uranium came from mines in the Belgian Congo, but the origins were not mentioned here. Just thought that I'd toss that into the idea hopper and see what grinds out eventually.

flow.... :wink:

http://nytimes.com/2007/10/30/science/30manh.html?8dpc
Dancing is better than marching
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

even over the Congo

Post by twigsnapper »

In response to your question about the Congo .... yes, a main export. and I guess even then the supply was being monitored?

http://ufologie.net/htm/foia72.htm

twigsnapper
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

kevin.b wrote:Biefield versus Biefeld,
I bet its by field
We all have two, one picking up the lower positive, and one up in negative, the dual spin causes the off centre heart to pulse.
Thats why we stood up.
Our feet are antennae, our hands are antennae.
Similer to a tree.
Just had the strangest thought, does a human body weigh any different when dead to alive?
How heavy is the apple when its a part of the field of the tree, as opposed to when it breaks free and is in the earths field?
If the apple had hit Newton a bit harder, he may have pondered that.
Kevin
Death as a weight loss regime: In the book the Projection of the Astral Body, i think it mentions the weight loss. But others have tried to wiegh people as they died, its a bit ethically challenging to place a person on a death bed on highly sensitive scales and plotting the result. Definately a job MythBusters would fluff.
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

[quote="flowperson"].............

We still haven't focused on the reasons why Edward Teller ended up being an opponent of Townsend Brown's discoveries, nor as to why the explosion (sorry) of UFO sightings seemed to blossom at the same time as we began to test and develop more powerful nuclear weapons. (Langley...any thoughts ?)

Well anyway, here's the information from the NY Times web site. [/quote

Hi Flow, speaking without qualification (though I read Adamski when 12 or something, and met the local UFO expert here Colin Norris _ a great guy, was a bomber pilot instructor here in WW2 didnt go overseas but on runs in WA saw foo fighters - long way from Germany - so I had an awareness of the ET side of things. But during army service and later I came to believe that the craft were used as cover and as deterents to keep people away from places affected by atomic tests including tests related to but not actual detonations. As so I concluded that the technology was of this earth and that therefore there was technology which was perfected and suppressed. I mean, who wants to be abducted by aliens (even if they turn out to be Army cooks on special detail, serving hash to the poor souls so taken.) Or being tailed and heavied by men in black. Or having your car stall on you in the middle of nowhere. So even though I can see the ET side, I am now rather ignorant about that side of it. I emphasise I learnt nothing about the craft due to army service. So nothing sus other than the usual goings on like an officer sending his Jaguar to the tank rebuild line to have it spray painted Olive Drab while an NCO who tried the same thing with his Renault 10 got it crushed in punishment. But what was taught to me did deepen my interest in suppressed technology. The stuff Im not allowed to talk about is now passe and very boring.

But Mr Short's views on the B-B Brown effect seem to me to involve Spin Vectors, which while a lot (totally over my head) can be accessed at the Los Alamos site, some pages are clamped. So whats the big deal with electron spin vectors?

Thanks for the MP links. Very interesting about the statue, New Buddhist church. A member of the Uni Kyoto uranium fission team NOT Ni Project) during war years , late Prof Shimizu was one of first to survey Hiroshima. Later got radiation sickness. In 1982 he wrote an article which is technically very interesting - he flags something with a blatant technical fluff. Anyway, in his epilogue he makes a pointed reference to "……up to now (1982) there have been about 1330 nuclear explosions,
atmospheric and underground, including H bombs. ….All of us are now standing at a cross
roads where we must choose either nuclear disarmament or annihilation of our civilization
and culture. Everybody all over the world should consider and reflect upon many aspects of
the present nuclear problems in schools and churches, and also in homes in the most quiet mid-night to open a new era which could be achieved by the revolution in our minds and
spirits by introducing a quite new philosophy on the meaning of life and nature, which, I hope, man can find in the profound Buddhism philosophy.â€
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Universal

A gem among many to keep and consider Langley

The outcomes of the conflict of nations is borne on the back of the Universal Ordinary Joe."

Universal Ordinary Joes? Like simple copper coins?

Who have such a stake in the future and yet have not known that they have a connection that can be available to them. A direct connection to another intelligence? An intelligence that belongs here also and is not alien to this world?

Some far off questions from someone sort of immersed in this story. Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Langley...Yes an awakening and new aspect of consciousness seems to be developing among the "ordinary Joes" and we here are part of that unless I'm greatly mistaken

Your eloquent words and thoughts help us all to see more clearly....

Thanks mate !

Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

flowperson wrote:Langley...Yes an awakening and new aspect of consciousness seems to be developing among the "ordinary Joes" and we here are part of that unless I'm greatly mistaken

Your eloquent words and thoughts help us all to see more clearly....

Thanks mate !

Hi Flow, Im not that eloquent, it came from reading Shimizu's paper (which I cant transmit due to copyright) but its from
“Historical Sketch of the Scientific Field
Survey in Hiroshima Several Days after the Bombingâ€
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: Universal

Post by Langley »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:A gem among many to keep and consider Langley

The outcomes of the conflict of nations is borne on the back of the Universal Ordinary Joe."

Universal Ordinary Joes? Like simple copper coins?

Who have such a stake in the future and yet have not known that they have a connection that can be available to them. A direct connection to another intelligence? An intelligence that belongs here also and is not alien to this world?

Some far off questions from someone sort of immersed in this story. Elizabeth
Wow now theres a gem.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

back to front universal ordinary joes

I really like that phrase " Universal Ordinary Joes" Thanks for helping me to see that!

Your thought about having to wait until people are ready can be demonstrated here in this forum. Have you noticed? Paul is writing as he sees, understands and can construct. It isn't easy.

The information has come to him in a sort of metered fashion which neither of us totally understand but have come to accept, and if that information comes too soon .....then it sits ..... and waits .... for the proper moment to be recognized. Bubbles going to the surface.

Thats something that Paul found out when he found the saying that he uses at the beginning of his work "THE UNIVERSE IS FILLED WITH MAGICAL THINGS PATIENTLY WAITING FOR YOUR WITS TO GROW SHARPER."

I would venture a guess that the saying above means much more to Paul today on a variety of levels than it meant to him when he first noticed it and decided to use it.

But even then when he read that sentence I believe that he recognized something in it. Like meeting someone who is going to become a best friend , there is a sense of recognition right off. Unexplainable.

I guess other people might know more, be able to write more, some wise souls somewhere ,who like Townsend Brown have a strong view of what is ahead. But their efforts would be lost because they would not be able to share those thoughts with others. The time would not be right.

I believe that Townsend Brown could not ever have explained what he was writing then in 1944, (and perhaps even now his words would be too much of a puzzle.) But I trust that someday they will make sense. to everyone who reads them.) He was just speaking ahead of his time.

So being " ahead of your time" is not an advantageous place to be. Its more imortant to be there when the Universal Ordinary Joes realize what is going on around them.........What a wonderful moment!
and thats where I think Paul is now. A really exciting situation unfolding. Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Speaking of "ordinary Joes" who by reason of coincidence become a nexus for major historical debate, the passing of Paul Tibbets would serve as an example I believe.

While he personally paid all of his life for the moral judgements of others upon those who ordered him to drop the first atom bomb, Tibbets always maintained that it was the "right thing to do" under the circumstances faced by the United States and its allies in WWII.

I don't know what I would have done under the same cicumstances, but then my name isn't Paul Tibbets. But it does appear that he was the best man for this job available at that time.

http://www.latimes.com/news/obituaries/ ... obituaries
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

flowperson wrote:Speaking of "ordinary Joes" who by reason of coincidence become a nexus for major historical debate, the passing of Paul Tibbets would serve as an example I believe.

While he personally paid all of his life for the moral judgements of others upon those who ordered him to drop the first atom bomb, Tibbets always maintained that it was the "right thing to do" under the circumstances faced by the United States and its allies in WWII.

I don't know what I would have done under the same cicumstances, but then my name isn't Paul Tibbets. But it does appear that he was the best man for this job available at that time.

http://www.latimes.com/news/obituaries/ ... 3370.story
?coll=la-home-obituaries
I was going to put something up as well, He and his crew were the best people for the job, Ferebee the bombardier , was acknowledged as one of the most accurate people during his service in Europe earlier. They practiced really tight bombing patterns at Roswell (first nuclear bomber force base later) On Ferebee's passing in 2000, the Washington Post of 18 March 200, page 18 Obits. quoted him as saying “At first, I saw this boiling on the ground and the stem [of the mushroom cloud] was going up and you could see buildings going up in the stem.â€
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

right man at the ime

Sad that he would have to be pinpointed for all of his career for the double thinking of those around him. But he said in an interview that he was many times greeted by men who said to him .... "Thank you for that flight ... I would have been part of the Invasion of Japan. I am sure that you saved my life ." He said that helped him.

And you are right of course. If Japan had gotten the bomb they would have used it, no doubt .... what you have, you use. We did ... but I doubt that there was a civilization caught up in that war at that time that would have been more moral about the use of it. Easier now to look back and have second thoughts but you have to have been in that age.

Townsend Brown once told his daughter that one of the biggest secrets of the war at that time was that the US only had two bombs available. Of course the Japanese didn't learn that. The idea was broadcast to them .... this will continue ...... but in actuality it was just the two ..... enough ...... Elizabeth
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: right man at the ime

Post by Langley »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Sad that he would have to be pinpointed for all of his career for the double thinking of those around him. But he said in an interview that he was many times greeted by men who said to him .... "Thank you for that flight ... I would have been part of the Invasion of Japan. I am sure that you saved my life ." He said that helped him.

And you are right of course. If Japan had gotten the bomb they would have used it, no doubt .... what you have, you use. We did ... but I doubt that there was a civilization caught up in that war at that time that would have been more moral about the use of it. Easier now to look back and have second thoughts but you have to have been in that age.

Townsend Brown once told his daughter that one of the biggest secrets of the war at that time was that the US only had two bombs available. Of course the Japanese didn't learn that. The idea was broadcast to them .... this will continue ...... but in actuality it was just the two ..... enough ...... Elizabeth
That's right, only two bombs at that stage, one reason why the story of Gunn and the Philly enrichment plant was so interesting. In response to the Japanese biological and chemical program in China (though there were more camps and facilities than just Unit 731) Roosevelt told Japan to cease or face full retribution. And I think that was part of the reasoning. Also the bombs and prompt surrender denied the Soviets the time to enter Japan. They got as far as Manchuria (and Unit 731). And then the story gets messy. has to been seen in context of the total war. There were geo political considerations in the use of the bombs. Nothing to do with the guys ordered to do it. At the time the actions of Japan (like its bio chem weapons and experiments etc etc etc) were upper most in people's minds.

The pros and cons now cant be applied to the crew of the Enola Gay. At the political level there were dissenters who put their views. A contrary decision was made and orders issued. Part of the target audience was Stalin. (but as Paul has pointed out, via Fuchs Stalin already knew, and that gets us back to Shank & Brown and their routine......)