Chapter 27 - A complete System

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

AM wrote:The time to act is now. We need solutions and we need them NOW.

We don't need theories. Just having a working prototype won't do. It's not enough. WE NEED MASS-PRODUCTION OF ENERGY-PRODUCING DEVICES AND THE IMMEDIATE OVERHAULING AND ADAPTATION OF THE ENTIRE ENERGETIC, TRANSPORTATION AND AGRICULTURAL SYSTEMS.
Look here AM, I'm tired of hearing you screem "the sky is falling". If you think you have ANY answers that will turn any of these issues into a positive resolution, or at least give us a better suggestion, -then go ahead and TELL US WHAT YOU WANT TO DO ABOUT IT.

Listen to that Michael Jackson song: Take a look at the man in the mirror and ask HIM to change!!!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS THE USE IS CONTINUING TO PREDICT DOOM AND GLOOM. Are you simply a defeatist? Have you given up trying to do anything about all these problems? Are you just sitting around complaining about the comming disaster like the sandwitch boad man who walks around with a big sign that says "Be prepared for the end of times".

If you are such a doomsayer????? Then my friend, Get away from me because I allready know all about this pending dissaster but I've gone way beyond just complaining about it. I'm gathering up allies who want to create solutions.

At least, I am busy trying to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Many of us are trying to see a better future emerging from the release of previously hidden possible solutions to these problems.

A big part of it will happen when we can finally harness zero point energy.

If you think that this is useless and pure speculation, then you are NOT listening to the people who say"WE CAN DO IT", and you are simply picking out all the problems and throwing back in our faces and admitting defeat.

Meanwhile you may not be aware that US Patent no. 5,590,031 is the very breakthrough that young and imaginative minds have come up with to prove ZPE is HERE already.

I know people who travel all around North America giving speaches about all this doom and gloom and "invasion by Alien Greys who are kidnapping us and experimenting on our bodies and all that negative bullshit", and the "LECTURERS" are making lots of money scaring people. They make a living spreading this negative bullshit but they are not offering up any solutions about it. They are just crying "WOLF" then collecting the speaking fees and quite frankly I DON'T BUY IT.

What I do buy; -is the possibility of loosing the strangling choke hold that the fosil fuel proponents have on our energy industry.

What I see is several GREEN ENERGY FACTORIES working on pushing Second Law thermodynamics back to collect Pure energy from the Zero Point Field system.

We are talking about Post Quantum technology here so there will be some physicists who will laugh at you and say "impossible".......

BULLSHIT....... I have seen and put on demonstrations that prove these things are POSSIBLE, however.....it will take more work, and more honesty from a lot of people. Honesty to put aside prejudice against the capacity to move away from defeatism and towards RESOLUTION.

This revolution is as powerful in spirit as it is different in technology. Part of the solution has to do with understanding the real nature of reality, and the real nature of reality is that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

It just that you have to carefully work out the details and continue to challenge long held beliefs to see where the errors are that prevented us from succeeding before. We do this by using another NEW way of doing things.

So....AM..... Just tell us...... What is SPECIFIC new and exciting proposition you have as a posible solution to all these problems.....

OK....????

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Trickfox wrote:If you are such a doomsayer????? Then my friend, Get away from me because I allready know all about this pending dissaster but I've gone way beyond just complaining about it. I'm gathering up allies who want to create solutions.

At least, I am busy trying to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Many of us are trying to see a better future emerging from the release of previously hidden possible solutions to these problems.

A big part of it will happen when we can finally harness zero point energy.

If you think that this is useless and pure speculation, then you are NOT listening to the people who say"WE CAN DO IT", and you are simply picking out all the problems and throwing back in our faces and admitting defeat.
There seems to be a slight misunderstanding. And you are putting words into my mouth i. e. "If you think that this is useless and pure speculation..."

I never said this. And I never conceeded defeat. What I find objectionable though is the naive notion that one just has to dump the technology on people without considering how to spread it efficiently and quickly to the masses that truly need it.

There are many elements, which play a vital role. It is not just enough to have the technology - IT HAS TO SPREAD IN AN EFFICIENT MANNER TO THE GREATEST NUMBER OF POTENTIAL USERS.

What I simply wanted to point out is the fact that we are in the midst of an accelerating process, which is gaining in momentum.

In my opinion the situation is very simple. What will be faster? The pace of accumulating problems or the pace of change?

Which rythm will dominate? The rythm of the storm on the horizon or the rythm of people coming up with solutions and implementing those?

Like in the "Book of Five Rings" by Miyamoto Musashi.

If the rythm of solution will dominate the rythm of problems, then everything will be perfectly well.

I am not screaming the sky is falling, nor am I admitting any defeat. I'm just stating facts.
I know people who travel all around North America giving speaches about all this doom and gloom and "invasion by Alien Greys who are kidnapping us and experimenting on our bodies and all that negative bullshit", and the "LECTURERS" are making lots of money scaring people. They make a living spreading this negative bullshit but they are not offering up any solutions about it. They are just crying "WOLF" then collecting the speaking fees and quite frankly I DON'T BUY IT.
This is intellectual dishonesty on your part i. e. mixing what is patently silly with challenges that are real in order to depict me as deluded and unbalanced.
So....AM..... Just tell us...... What is SPECIFIC new and exciting proposition you have as a posible solution to all these problems.....
a.) Educate people and spread the knowledge

E. g. agriculture: spread the information about permaculture, Masanobu Fukuoka's techniques, etc. First and foremost though put in place regulations which will prevent the speculation with agricultural commodities in financial markets. Just in case you think that I am again fear-mongering, then please take a look at the following article.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080423/BUSINESS/868303815/1001 wrote:Farmers and food executives appealed fruitlessly to federal officials yesterday for regulatory steps to limit speculative buying that is helping to drive food prices higher. Meanwhile, some Americans are stocking up on staples such as rice, flour and oil in anticipation of high prices and shortages spreading from overseas.

Their pleas did not find a sympathetic audience at the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), where regulators said high prices are mostly the result of soaring world demand for grains combined with high fuel prices and drought-induced shortages in many countries.

"Something is wrong," said National Farmers Union President Tom Buis, adding that the CFTC's refusal to rein in speculators will force farmers and consumers to take their case to Congress.

"It may warrant congressional intervention," he said. "The public is all too aware of the recent credit crisis on Wall Street. We don't want a lack of oversight and regulation to lead to a similar crisis in rural America."
Economy: microfinance, etc.

Make people in the West (especially U. S.) aware of the fact that saving money might not be such a bad idea after all, instead of fueling their greed for more (e. g. a bigger house than you can afford with your income, etc.) with cheap credit (this problem anyway does not exist anymore, because the conditions are getting tighter and tighter).

Etc.

b.) Start a new civil-rights movement against the surveillance state

c.) Implement the new technologies you are speaking about on wide scale

Have you ever considered garnering the support for such technologies in India? Although fast rising, India is still relatively poor, has many problems with it's electricity-grid (frequent brownouts), etc. and would welcome such solutions. In need people will consider options which may seem from a conventional point of view impossible.

India is far from being ideal i. e. there is much corruption there, etc., but it is still the largest democracy on Earth!

The Chinese are dangerous. I wouldn't sell them even a set of steak-knives. They are dangerous, because of their rabid and blind nationalism. Further they are an autocratic society, where on paper communism still reigns, but in reality you have all the elements of fascism in place.

And in case you think I am bashing China, please consider the following article from KOMMERSANT, which is A RUSSIAN NEWSPAPER. And you can hardly condemn the Russian media of being blindly pro-Western or overly sympathetic to the Western (especially Anglo-Saxon) points of view
Kommersant wrote:Kommersant - Apr. 22, 2008
Chinese Response to Tibet Criticism

...Besides the concerns being voiced by foreign business executives in China, the government is alarmed by nationalists who have expressed their dissatisfaction with the government's handling of the situations in Tibet and Taiwan and who are accusing the Communist Party of China of “criminal collaboration with Western capitalists” and similar offenses and pointing out that it has failed to raise China to the status of a great power. Those sentiments are especially popular among young, successful Chinese who have studied abroad...
Yes, the nationalistic sentiments are ESPECIALLY popular among young, successful Chinese WHO HAVE STUDIED ABROAD (EMPHASIS IS ON ABROAD). You know what is the most amusing about this article? The fact that the Communist Party of China is afraid of it's own nationalistic people, which it so carefully reared in order to fill up the ideological vacuum that manifested when Marxism and Leninism lost in power and were not enough to legitimize the rule of the Party.

India might be a good place to start. Although people are getting swamped by the cultural junk from the West, there are still traditional values being preserved.

Until China transforms, India is one of the best choices.

Further if you consider that the new paradigm might have many things in common with the ancient Indian philosophy you could see that there might be less resistance to such notions than in the West.

d.) Give the man on the street, what he truly needs - a job, food on his table, schooling for his children and a decent life.

Again, I was misunderstood. I am writting so vehemently, because what I can now see is two ways of thinking:

- the doomers with their "the world will end tomorrow"

- the cornucopians with their blind worship of technology and seeing everything through rosy glasses.

What I see too few of are the following kind of people: optimists with a sober attitude who do not delude themselves - people who have a keen awareness of history and politics combined with a creative mind and cool heads with ideas on how to deal with problems.

Anyway, I will put this discussion to rest and won't engage in further debate as far as the above topic is concerned, because people are resorting to intellectual dishonesty. AND I STAND BEHIND MY WORDS - TIME WILL TELL WHO WAS RIGHT.

P. S. Returning back to agricultural problems. Why not help remedy the crisis through Dr. Brown's inventions? It may seem silly to you that I bring this up, but there were many experiments conducted where plants in pyramids or plants watered with pyramid-treated water grew faster and more abundantly.

Now, if the pyramid is indeed focusing gravitational/sidereal energy then why not use devices which will feed this vital energy to plants so that they grow better. Why use fertilizers?

Why not construct a device working on the principles of Dr. Brown's discoveries and feed the plants directly with the ether?

Gravitobiology as Thomas Bearden would say.

Make a comparative study. What grows better: plants treated solely with fertilizer or plants directly influenced or fed by gravitational fields/sidereal radiation?

These are just a few most rudimentary thoughts. I am not making any claims to their accurateness.
Last edited by AM on Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Griffin
Senior Officer

respect

Post by Griffin »

AM-

I would suggest that you rethink this personalized charge of "intellectual dishonesty" that has arisen in your discussion with Trickfox. IMO, personalized charges on the forum are best avoided and they are particularly not in keeping with the behavior modeled by Townsend Brown. This limits discourse and understanding rather than facilitating and advancing it. I believe this does a disservice to Trickfox, who I believe is particularly concerned with intellectual honesty. I further believe that you have already reconsidered some of your earlier viewpoints about the agendas of the forum and some of its participants. It's good to have principles to stand by, but I know you're also aware of the limitation and inherently problematic nature of words as so well expressed in the Indo/Sino traditions.

Also, the respect for elders in Asian traditions -- although a practice which has been too often abused and ossified -- should not be ignored.

As ever,

Griffin
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

points so well taken

Post by Linda Brown »

Trickfox, AM and Griffin,
Many points here are so important that its hard for me to focus on just one or two ... so in general ... I have to say that the exchange here has been one of the most important on this forum I believe.

I agree with Griffin that AM perhaps should have been a little more careful with the words " intellectual dishonesty" though I think all of us sense where his meaning was. And that little "intellectual diversion" IN NO WAY should take focus and attention from everything else that he has offered up after being asked for specifics.

Well done AM!

Raymond, you have to be prepared when you ask a question like that to a person with AMs obvious ability to form a response!... What he points out is correct ... he was not being a wild doomsayer ... he was just pointing out some really disturbing trends.

The thing that hits me with the most force is that there is an urgency here, just as you said AM, and as you see too Trickfox. At some point all this talk about what needs to be done will actually be worthless if it becomes too late and the trends that we see looming on our horizon manifest themselves so severely in our lives that nothing constructive can be done. So yes, there is urgency in all of this. And I believe that we are all working very hard to bring some of this hidden technology into the light.

We may just have different roads to that goal.

I believe that the introduction of this technology has to be handled in a truly innovative way and it has to be sent out almost as mustard seed. That idea might be in conflict with the more corporate interests who might want to be involved but my answer to that is ..... do both.... do everything. We don't have time squabble over the form that these announcements or programs may take.

Pauls book is a handbook in how someone truly innovative actually, I believe, delayed the introduction of this technology until we were better prepared for its introduction. Now we need to be just as innovative in our efforts to get this information out into the general public in a responsible way.

Forum Memeber! Ideas? Suggestions? IF YOU HAD THE TECHNOLOGY ALREADY how would YOU introduce it to the world?, talking all that AM has mentioned here into consideration. Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Linda Brown,
"Forum members ideas"
Build the thing, place a pink pig around it, fly into the super bowl or such, with Pauls book details on the side, give everyone a wave, fly the stars and stripes, then fly off again, job done.
K.I.S.S.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

problems with that

Post by Linda Brown »

kevin,

Oh boy, I wish it were that easy.

In this scenario building it just might be the easiest part of this equation/ Even surrounded by a big pink pig ... the first problem would be avoiding getting shot down by nervous fighter pilots scrambled to intecept this strange UFO that looks like a pig.... or maybe just some strange light in the sky.

And since it would be against your nature to fire back you would have to either escape to try again another time ... or kaboom... be blown out of the sky.

And then probably your bits and pieces would be vacuumed up by a " collection and inspection team" ... And interested people trying to find out what had happened would run into the standard disinformation wall. And nobody would ever know where those bits and pieces ever went.

all news reports of the incident would be " spun" to explain mass hysteria or some major prank or .... lets see ... loose birthday lanterns ... or ... something.

No ... first lets get Pauls book out there. Then maybe introduce a toy? That anyone can build, all over the world .... then later maybe when everyone understands it because they have already built it ...... show up full scale?

Thats not really a plan. Just sort of a wry look at history I think. Linda
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Look folks.... I don't even understand what "intellectual dishonesty" means. Seriously I have never heard the term!
!I'm an Aquarian if that helps!!

All I am saying is that I see hundreds of prophets and doomsayers who all admit in the end that everything is too complex to resolve.

I say they are just LAZY and don't want to have to trudge through the most difficult scientific puzzles to help resolve them.

Some of these people are just "EXPRESSING THEMSELVES ELOQUENTLY". AM you are indeed a master of languages and communications. I see you as an important contributor towards the solutions.

Accept then your innert talent to help us and DEVISE A SOLUTION which downplays the constant RED LIGHT ALARM BELL a bit.

Darn-it ... a simple silent prayers sounds better than "The sky is falling...the sky is falling".

Be Bold my friend....Propose something that you can start yourself and ask ME if I want to help. I may want to know more details...so be ready to answer to the devil's own advocate.

Let me scan the "Time Teachers" for you and Paul. I must obtain permission from Suzette first. I started with that document.

Just know a head of time that I seek people who can show me where My reality becomes "strickly subjective". I believe in the possibility of building an FTM. This COULD be complete self dilusion, or I could be ONE of the first persons to do it.

So far Einstein says that nothing is stopping me except perhaps Newton and Gödel.

I could be completely nuts, but I'm not the only one:
http://www.psychopropulseur.com/testleft.html

So AM..... now that I tell you that you are respected as a most valuable forum member, can you suggest how to organize all the information to bring about a new PSYCHOGENESIS for all this valuable wisdom that we are aware of.

*Edit* I see that you already answered me with good answers.
Linda had the best answer however. A kit "green energy" engine based on ZPE and a slight reversal of Entropy. (it's in the works Linda)

* Edit* I took out my own negative WAR BS here.

Animals seem know more about these mystical issues than we do.

I think Griffin has an excellent answer to these imediate problems with meditation, Qi, Breath Excecises, Yoga, or in my case, Medical body purification during rest.

You must relax AM.... your energy is envigorating, and sometimes your energy is overwhelming. You must spend a lot of time creating these posts and I'm wondering how you make a living. Are you just assembling all of this information to post herein as a hobby?. It's just that I see your research has taken a long time to assemble and I think you have a book of your own to write.
Perhaps Even you participate in several other language forums, what is the biggest reason for being one of our most eloquent posters.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
Glad you editted there, I hate to see people actually buying pictures that these ever so clever fakers paint, they make ever so much money from their faking rubbish.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Funny that we ended up in this thread today.

A complete system indeed.

Trickfox
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Trickfox wrote:All I am saying is that I see hundreds of prophets and doomsayers who all admit in the end that everything is too complex to resolve.

I say they are just LAZY and don't want to have to trudge through the most difficult scientific puzzles to help resolve them.

Darn-it ... a simple silent prayers sounds better than "The sky is falling...the sky is falling".

I believe in the possibility of building an FTM.

You must relax AM.... your energy is envigorating, and sometimes your energy is overwhelming. You must spend a lot of time creating these posts and I'm wondering how you make a living. Are you just assembling all of this information to post herein as a hobby?
Mr. Trickfox, I couldn't agree more with you. We speak the same language, just the accents are slightly different.

I do not want to tweak anyone the wrong way. We should not squabble, because of a misunderstanding. I greatly respect you and your opinions. Thank God that you are expressing them so clearly.

We are in all this together - in the same boat. Mr. Trickfox, I do share your belief that EVERYTHING CAN BE DONE - INCLUDING THE FTM.

I didn't want to peddle fear and doom - I just wanted to point out how the whole process is accelerating and how the political and economical leadership is too lazy and corrupt to do anything (with some bright exceptions). Therefore WE THE PEOPLE must do it.

And it angers me that people suffer. Honest people, hardworking men and women who have worked their whole lives and obeyed the laws. And then some dimwit, greedy bussinessman or politician comes along and destroys everything.

As far as creating my posts there are several factors:

- the downloading
- a lot of material I have gathered over the past few years and now I am just connecting the dots
- currently I have more time, because I am writting my paper I also support myself as a translator - the schedule is flexible. When people need me they call me and give me a text or request my presence.
When translating Chinese I can charge much more than translating German or French.

My propositions, which are of a very general nature, because of my lack of technical knowledge are the following ones:

a.) energy

Construction and mass-production of a free-energy device akin to T. H. Moray's "box". Today I glanced over the following interesting notes in Dr. Brown's notebook nr. 1:
Dr. Brown wrote:32. A Rotating Electrogravitic Motor or Generator Using a "Velocity" Field

33. A Rotating Electro-Gravitic Motor or Generator Using an "Inertial" Field

34. A Rotating Electrogravitic Motor or Generator Using a Gravitational Field

35. Rotating Electrogravitic Motor or Generator Using a Velocity" Field
b.) agriculture

People must eat and nobody should be hungry. Can a device be constructed on the basis of Dr. Brown's discoveries that would work as a lense for energies which would directly nourish plants and make fertilizers obsolete (think of Dr. Brown's analysis of the pyramid in notebook nr. 4)?

There are of course many more problems that agriculture is facing and the above is just for a start.

c.) transportation

Free-energy powered vehicles of all kinds.

d.) communication

Dr. Brown's electrogravitic communication-system

e.) ecology

How do qualight and quaheat influence material substances? This is a little bit insane, but could on clean up the enviroment through a kind of gravitational or sidereal alchemy i. e. applying specific radiation to transform toxic substances into harmless ones?

Again the above is just very rudimentary rambling. Nothing more.
Mr. Trickfox wrote:Let me scan the "Time Teachers" for you and Paul. I must obtain permission from Suzette first. I started with that document.
If this can be done, then I would be most grateful for the kind gesture. My gratitude of course extends to Ms. Kitselman.

AM
Last edited by AM on Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

responses

Post by Linda Brown »

This is what this forum is all about. Watching how that invisible wind strikes us all differently, setting up tones one from the other. Now if we can keep the English from getting in our way we may be able to hear the music. Sometimes I really hate the English language because it carries with it such baggage of contrary meaning sometimes. I am like you Trickfox. Sometimes I don't even know what certain phrases mean.

But Trickfox, I truly believe whatever your contributions are going to be they will be decidedly different than what AM will contribute ... and all of the rest of us have our particular slant. Its only right that we leave plenty of room for individual " waffel" here.

I encourage all of you to join me in " waffelwhiffing". Thats the strange joy of looking for the things that somehow set up a recognition of importance with each of us! And we each will recognize that vibration when we hit it ... that excitement that speaks far better than words " Look at this! This is important! This is something that you need to know! This is something that YOU can do something about! This is something that MEANS something."

I get that feeling when I look at a certain picture of my father . He is sitting on the deck of our cruiser there on the Potomac. Its the summer of 1960. I am sitting to the left ... mother in the middle. Dads expression is so ... joyous actually. He is laughing at something that Beau Kitselman had just said ... Beau was the one who took the picture. Now many people have since told me that A.L. Kitselman was a genius and that his math was the pin on which much of my Dads work was hinged. I know he was very important and will be in the future. How do I know that? Waffelwhiffing. A simple message from my Dads expression..... so of course I am interested in anything that anyone can uncover regarding Beau and his association with us . ALL of it will be vitally important. And what an interesting choice of titles for a book. Anything that Suzette chooses to share with us will be appreciated!

AM: as far as your "relaxing". No way. I know .... I think that Trickfox is just trying to advise you to take care of yourself here. We all have hopefully a long and productive road ahead of us. He is maybe more familiar than most of us with the importance of keeping well. Linda
AM

Post by AM »

Ms. Brown wrote:I believe that the introduction of this technology has to be handled in a truly innovative way and it has to be sent out almost as mustard seed. That idea might be in conflict with the more corporate interests who might want to be involved but my answer to that is ..... do both.... do everything. We don't have time squabble over the form that these announcements or programs may take.

No ... first lets get Pauls book out there. Then maybe introduce a toy? That anyone can build, all over the world .... then later maybe when everyone understands it because they have already built it ...... show up full scale?

Thats not really a plan. Just sort of a wry look at history I think.
Ms. Brown, I have been thinking about exactly the same thing today.

Yes, perhaps do both - a pincer-attack. Squash the greedy bastards in between. A bussiness-structure is set up and at the same time you empower people from below. Give every man, woman and child knowledge in their hands.

Look, I am just waffling here. Why not doing it like it was done with Linux? I know you cannot draw real comparisons, but still.

Keywords: open-source, decentralized, quickly replicable, etc.

Like a network, where even if you take out one focus or node, another one can immediately jump in.

The above is just a lot of waffling.

AM

P. S. You know what is interesting about the "Time Teachers"? In the WorldCat-system the book is listed under the keyword "Yoga philosophy".

On the other hand it is said that "Time Teachers" also served as a basis for Dr. Kitselman's E-Therapy.
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: responses

Post by Langley »

Hi folks, Ive been tied up sorry. There's some very critical discussion here that I have missed. I have just skimmed this thread from the April additions.

Greg mentioned Kennedy and the Fed Reserve. Connelly cried "My god they are going to kill us all". Now I wont go into a 3rd rate Oliver Stone mode. But I remember seeing a video of a speech given by some guy in the 80s. He mentions a financial guy called Jonathon May. And Light Sweet Crude. And Loans and shell companies and the exemption the Fed Reserve has from Chapter 11. And how petro dollars from blah de blah.

And then Stan Deyo with his scenario about how this technology will revealed in a manner which enhances social control. The suppression of science so that conventional scientists who want a job wont pursue it. So when its revealed its like some thunderbolt from the skies. And the masses go oh good, we're saved. But the trade off is enforced conformity.

Then theres the economic fact that the mass introduction of this technology would destroy the current industrial economic base. Entire technologies, infrastructures, production capacities, out the window overnight.

Remember when Gorby said OK we will stop being an economy based on military production? How long's it taken Russia to go from Tanks and Sams and AK47s to MTV, colour TVs and Microwave Ovens?

Dire Straits Indeed.

And the technology is not a centralising technology, its a decentralising one in essence. And that is a direct threat to centralised governmental power over the people.

So its under wraps, the industrial and economic transition planned, and the people are gradually becoming aware of a crisis on the horizon and hoping like hell there's a way out.

And in the words of Lindsay Williams, the solution will be, according him, by the offer of the "benevolent bankers", saying OK we (the Fed) are the only ones not bankrupt. And we have the power under the US Constitution to issue bills (but not mint coin). As such we deem a bill to be an electronic transfer under the new economy. But we have to make sure of individual identity. And that means biometrics.

I havent the foggiest whats going to happen or how the Establishment will elect to introduce this technology. I really dont. But everytime an individual tries to do it, they get run out of town it seems.

And this isnt new. I mean I dont like Lindsay Williams. His data might be right, he blamed a race. That's crap.

And a lot of people have wondered why Haipong Harbor was never ever attacked or targetted during the Vietnam War. It was mined once, but not for long. It was a secure route for imports into North Vietnam the whole time.

It cost the USSR dearly to supply North Vietnam. It cost America dearly, too, but the economic warfare was always in the favor of the US. Vietnam was a means to an end. It was not the primary strategic target. Merely at that time, a major tactical one.

IMO. Vietnam was not lost, it was a bloody stepping stone to strategic outcome which was achieved.

And the same thing is going on today. There is a real threat to the world, and it is being fought. But those who are the targets on the battle fields (and who are indeed enemies) are not the strategic targets.

Look for a Haipong Harbor.

Carry the Torch.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

a wonderful post

Post by Linda Brown »

Thank you Langley. A wonderful post.

And your point agrees also with AM who has said that this new technology just can not be " dumped" into the existing economy without that set of " dire" consequences. And if such a thing were planned, then it would possibly be as part of a control of the populace. A sort of " we will save you" but " for your own protection now ... you need to be positively identified." Reminds me of the current issue of little girls in pastel dresses.

And the only thing that comes into my head .... are Dads words ......
" Do the unexpected".

I am not sure what that idea and plan might be right now. But I am confident that it will occurr to us. <g> Linda
AM

Post by AM »

Ms. Brown wrote:And the only thing that comes into my head .... are Dads words ...... "Do the unexpected".

I am not sure what that idea and plan might be right now. But I am confident that it will occurr to us.
Yes, do the unexpected. What about pulling the rug under "THEIR" feet? I think you will understand what I mean, when finishing with what I wrote for you.

AM