Gavin Dingley (PART TWO)

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

Gavin Dingley (PART TWO)

Post by Trickfox »

SURPRIZE EVERYONE :)

It does seem odd that Gavin Dingley seems to have dissapeared from the Earth along with many others like Gerry Vassilatos, but then why would so many people be interested in keeping silent at this stage in time.

Perhaps it's because there is a REAL phenomena that SOME PEOPLE just do not want to talk about. :roll:

Well here is a GREAT link for everyone
http://www.esolibris.com/articles/ufo/a ... act_02.php

If any of you have difficulty reaching this site, just ask yourself "what is so important about Thomas Townsend Brown anyway?"
:wink:
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Gavin Dingle (ParaSeti)

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

A great site Trickfox! Thanks for reminding us about Dingle.

FOLKS Also when you are looking in that direction take a look at a sister site http://www.esolibris.com/articles/ufo/a ... act_01.php and notice this VERY INTERESTING PHRASE

"SETI was the perfect cover (PERFECT COVER?)and means of drawing in the country's brilliant minds: radio engineers, mathematicians and computer systems experts.(SOUNDS LIKE THE ONCE SUPER SECRET MANHATTAN PROJECT) SETI was a means of gaining the people's support, a project into which they could freely pump money.(THESE BLACK PROJECTS COST, THATS FOR SURE) Meanwhile, the technology developed could be controlled and siphoned off for more subversive applications"(CONTROLLED AND SIPHONED OFF FOR MORE SUBVERSIVE APPLICATIONS?)

since this is a forum section taking a look at "conspiracies" .. theres something to investigate ...

AND THEN LATER ON THERE IS THIS OBSERVATION, SAME ARTICLE, WORTH LOOKING this is worth looking at particularly, THERE IS MUCH MORE OF INTEREST

"While electromagnetic waves occupy three special dimensions (as well as time), gravity waves exist in five, making them hyperdimensional in nature. However, Einstein stated that these waves probably travelled at the same speed as light, 300,000 km/s, which means that nothing is gained in using gravity waves over their electromagnetic counterpart."

THE OPERATIVE WORD HERE IS "PROBABLY" TRAVELLED AT THE SAME SPEED AS LIGHT." Paul would love it. Einstein using one of his "weasle words" Einstein said that I think because his intuition was telling him that he had "missed something"

I believe that it will soon be proven that in this one statement Einstein had incomplete knowledge. And thats where Townsend Brown comes along and sees the missing piece. Thats what Pauls book will be about, seeing the missing pieces. (SO AMIDST ALL THE CONSPIRACIES AND THE BLACK PROJECTS KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE BALL FOLKS .. WHAT WAS REALLY HAPPENING.)

THERE IS A BIG CONCEPT OUT THERE FOLKS and it takes awhile to get your mind around it. Old saying though is that a long journey starts with a single step. Elizabeth
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Whoa , missing pieces

Post by Victoria Steele »

Elizabeth.

Boy, I can count on both you and Trcikfox for interesting posts but this is ... enough to send me back underneath my blanket. (for those just tuning in ... well, you'll catch up)

Black budget money flowing into a project, MAYBE, that has something to do with communicating with ETIs through "suble communications"? That was a whole subject we covered before but I took that as more of a philosphical discussion. But you guys are ... serious ... about this, aren't you?

A communication system, I am assuming, using Townsend Browns ideas. Well, I have read about "gravitational communication system(" somewhere. I think on Andrews site which is a sister site to this one for those newbies out there, welcome, but don't expect this thought train to slow up for you. Just jump in and learn on the way.)

Damn. No wonder Dr. Brown had people "living" with his family. Communications are EVERYTHING.

PAUL? AM I COMPLETELY OFF TRACK HERE? communications with ETIs? I can say anything on this particular site, right? ....oops not still in the "conspiricies area " but maybe the same open rules apply here?

What would you say about this Paul ... if you weren't faced with having to PROVE anything? Trickfox? Elizabeth? others? Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

Electrogravitic Communication is white noise

Post by Trickfox »

Hello everyone,

Let me turn the spa jets on in this pool. let's get the water hot by talking about YET ANOTHER ANOYING MOVIE which has been created to deamonize a serious area of research which fascinates me.

The movie is White Noise 2 (yup, they made a second one)

For the past twenty two years I have been trying to put the science together to show that White noise, or background radiation from everywhere in the Universe is actually carrying hundreds of different signals (information), It starts with the principle that "IDEAS" exist without the presence of a "sentient being" which are here (in our shared reality) to think of them.

In fact when we say "there's an Idea", we are saying "someone has thought of an idea" -but then we make totally new discoveries at the bottom of the ocean almost every day. :shock:

These new "species" of life were "ideas" in and of themselves before we discvovered them right?, so my theory is that all ideas exist before we think of them. This is true even if we think that we are the original creator of an idea. :?

Let me provoke everyone reading by saying that an idea exists in the mind of a solopsist. :idea:

The idea is that; makind is the first "intelligence" in the universe as of this moment. (in a solopsist's mind this means himself) 8)

Despite what any calculations may state about chances and evolution, the idea that there has to be one "original" of any "new thing" which "exists", and that "original thing" is different from all other things.

This is the top of the mountain for each of us. :roll:

Is the subjective self truely alone? -An "original thing"? :roll:

You can get hung up on this for a whole lifetime and cause religious war, despair, and sadness, or you can just say: I don't know, and I'm glad I don't. :(

Adventure is the purpose of my life. That I'm now sure of it. :twisted:

Now comes the tricky part. :evil:

Why is the IDEA of evil being portrayed in the first film "White Noise".

Why is death, ghosts, pain , and evil being related to the stydy of White Noise. The first movie wasn't that good, and NOW they are a making a SEQUEL!!! WHY?

What is behind the portrayal of this idea that "white noise is communication from the dead"? :evil:

I want to investigate this phenomena from an electrogravitic time reference rather than an electromagnetic time reference. This is real science, and not pseaudo-scientific sensationalism.

Furthermore I firmly believe INTERDIMENSIONAL CONTACT has allready been made, and we are just waking up to this idea because of popular media, movies and the children's desire to experience new phenomena from a global prospective.

In other words, some of us have grown up now, and we deserve to understand more potent consciousness and a clearer vision of things.

Perhaps people of such convictions never actually try and change the opinions of others about life. They just try to live comfortable amongst them without causing too much attention. 8)

It a dark lonely area I think. :cry:

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

there you are!

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Trickfox!

Nice to hear from you . Not that I have my brain well enough organized to give your post the attention it deserves ... I'm like that person who thinks of that witty answer .... a few miles down the road ... but I so appreciate your creative takes on the subject.

I often wonder too, as Paul and I delve into things that are "secret" why it is that most people automatically assume that something that is secret, or unknown .... has to be somehow evil. or controlled by evil forces. Like your "white noise" .... why does it have to be a malevolent spirit? Why cant it just be ... an intelligence?

...... keep this pool warm ..... the old ... I'll be back <g> Elizabeth
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

an intelligent ether

Post by Victoria Steele »

Trickfox and Elizabeth and others?

So I wonder why its so hard for humans to consider that there might be an intelligence that is not necessarily attached to a BEING. An either that is everywhere, within and without us. What if it was an actual fact. What would that mean? Kozyrev believed that in Russia and he found himself in prison, and then later ignored. Its tough being ahead of your time. Or ... being your time ... with everyone else ... behind ...... Would that intelligence have to evil? Isn't evil our own creation? Conviction? What would the natural attitude of this "force " be. OK ... Now I am going to go sit down. Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: an intelligent ether

Post by Trickfox »

Victoria Steele wrote:Its tough being ahead of your time. Or ... being your time ... with everyone else ... behind ...... Would that intelligence have to evil? Isn't evil our own creation? Conviction? What would the natural attitude of this "force " be.
Here is your answer:
Maybe the future is not so great a place to live and perhaps you just want to live in past, -in the desert, -with the wildlife, the starlight and the warm dry winds charged up by naturally occuring ionisation.

The evil thing! Yes indeed, I've had my soaking in the black darkness of evil power.
It's all deception.
Two lions killing each other over territory.
Is it evil?
When you smell the blood, feel the existement of the kill. Is it evil?
There is a difference between evil and violence

Why not say YES, Evil exists as violence, -but we understand it.

Now ---EYES WIDE SHUT. (the movie)

The man in red is NOTHING.
life is about power and control based on faith of reality.

Deception!.... it's a joke........ on your morality values.

The unknown controlling entity from the bavarian illuminati is simply using our own power against us.

Control the uncontrolled by denying it's reality within your "own bubble of reality".

As for "EVIL", Look at nature for signs of it's power and presence as violence. It is that which is in between. It is invisible in every sense to us be cause we create it thus.

Apparently nature is more powerful than any "unknown controlling entity" because plants, and animals can sense the presence of violence.

In the end the answer to Victoria's question is: "The natural attitude of this force is just exactly like fire was to our ancestors".

So............Get the hot dogs and marshmellows, I'll get the logs and the kindling, others will clear the ground, and set up the rocks, and several of use will rub sticks together until this thing gets lit and we can start warming up to it.

Trickfox
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

interdimensional communications already made?

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Trickfox, I always look forward to your posts because they generally leave me wondering ... what did he say? And thats a good thing.

You stated your belief that interdimensional communication has already occurred. Can you talk about that some more?

I have always felt that there are usually some humans which seem to be more "in tune" with "other sources of information". I see it with some of the kids I have worked with through the years. They would be called "geniuses" I guess in the old days. Now ... simply gifted ... even that phrase seems to fit their situation better.

During World War ll I understand that the English government employed quite a force of "sensitives" to help with troop movement etc. I know all that is easily ignored, now, afterward, but their track record cannot be discounted. So ... was there a type of "interdimensional communication " going on then? Between "sensitives and ???????"

And since we are talking about Townsend Brown here, was there ever any indication that Dr. Brown was in fact a sort of "sensitive" to the other side. He certainly had some interesting early view of the future of man.... according to Pauls Chapter on he and Josephine meeting for the first time.

Of course I went off on what I THINK might be going on ..... what did you mean? Mark
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: interdimensional communications already made?

Post by Trickfox »

Mark Culpepper wrote:Trickfox, You stated your belief that interdimensional communication has already occurred. Can you talk about that some more?
So ... was there a type of "interdimensional communication " going on then? Between "sensitives and ???????"
And since we are talking about Townsend Brown here, was there ever any indication that Dr. Brown was in fact a sort of "sensitive" to the other side. Mark
Well Mark, there is no doubt about the fact that you understand everything I'm tossing into this salad. Are you trying to say "controlling unknowns" :?: when you put all those question marks in your question. In fact you may understand your own controlling unknown better than I do.

The issue of our recolection of "mysterious past events" is something we may henceforth decide to call "transdimensional communications". :wink:

Let me preface it by saying that a highly charged ionic environment is likely to be necessary, and the presence of "million volt bi-polar feilds" is probably the key issue in trying to establish such communications. Discharges are surely unecessary and they are in fact "quenched" using a fast acting curent sensing loop on the static field generators.

There is a whole lot more science here and I won't get into all of it in detail but the reason I believe it's allready happened is because in at least two cases the incidents were reported using scientific means by competent observers.

Both Tesla And Brown were sensitive and competent scientists who have probably observed some form of holographically controlled "Transdimensional Bose Einstein Condensate" which was called"Ball Plasma" back then.
http://www.colorado.edu/physics/2000/bec/

On the 25th Sept 1990 Osamu Ishihara introduced a theory of "photon-plasmon-photon three-way interactions" which could explain how this phenomena which is based on the Dirac relativistic wave equation, could be influenced by the observer, as well as an energy source comming from outside the closed normal space. :roll:

Tesla and Brown must have reported the peculiarities of Ball Plasma in their notes. I believe we will find out more about this aspect of Brown's work as this book becomes more complete. Tesla has been ridiculed for even talking about it towards the end of his life. :cry:

There is something about observing ball plasma that attracts certain people. Funny how the state of Virginia is attracting many receptive or sensitive minds so that it may take an upperhand in global security and peace. :shock:

Perhaps there is employment available there. Who knows?

I'm moving somewhere soon but I'm afraid it will probably be in the deserts of the Okanogan valley.

I'm just going to keep working on this and allows situations to create themselves so that things will work out for me. Everything is moving and flowing well and I feel that many future goals will be acheived. :D

It's not about me anyway, It's about the work, because there is no money in research, -only expenses. I can't seem to stop thinking about this technology, and I just get hungrier when I find more data. I have so much more to do, so I'm just plodding along. 8)

Trickfox

[/i]