SARBACHER/SMITH & "Fusion in Philadelphia?"

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Mikado14 wrote:
Trickfox wrote:
kevin.b wrote:

Your input would be valued, as it's just something to myself.

Kevin
As to the cut and paste you added for me, I have noted and your point is well taken.

Mikado
Well Mr. Mikado (sir) I knew you would perhaps find the two irrelevant but you forgot that Kevin asked about this for HIS own purposes.

Since You ASKED however...... I am at liberty to tell you that I live in a far away galaxy (let's say "Part of Me" lives in a far away galaxy) and it just happens to be 180 degrees on the other side of the black hole reference in YOUR galaxy.

Imagine that I am way other there on the other side of the singularity at the center of your milky way galaxy. If that singularity is OUR MUTUAL NORTH, why is my right hand pointing East while yours is pointing West?

Isn't my West the same as your West?

Imagine that the center of the milky way galaxy is at 45 degrees elevation at zero desgrees azimuth. We are looking at each other and our mutual north is 90 degrees from both our points of view. Now... supossing we have succeeded in sending a sequence of electromagnetic wave to each other "in an on-off manner". When I am sending, you are recieving, and vise versa. We decide to use a repetitive sequence of something that sounds like NOISE when it is recieved because it contains multiple harmonics.

Perhaps it's just a recording of some electromagnetic noise we have allready both "recorded" and decided to play back to each other at nearly the "same time". Perhaps it is just left over EM noise from the big bang that we both decided to record a while back. We won't know if it is a signal at all until we try shifting our sequency a bit faster or slower to find some sort of PHASE LOCK. We decide to sample very quickly (in the fastest possible fashion that our equipment can handle).

Now..... Let us look at the information "about how the servo-loop tracks and synchronizes". (call it TIME BASED MODULATION)

-Can that servo loop itself be used to impart information between us?

-How does the Dynamics of electromagnetic field equations change under such conditions?

-Aren't we removing one scalar value we call " the actual longitudal distance in meters between us"?

All of this is possible if we decide ahead of time what exactly the on/off sequence of electromagnetic signal we are using is "supposed to be".

Let's call this condition "A-Priory Knowledge".

I am exhausted right now, and I need rest. I am not saying that I have answers to the questions I just asked. I'm just following my nose and asking them for anyone else to answer.

Good night all!!!
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:
Trickfox wrote: As to the cut and paste you added for me, I have noted and your point is well taken.

Mikado
Well Mr. Mikado (sir) I knew you would perhaps find the two irrelevant but you forgot that Kevin asked about this for HIS own purposes.

Since You ASKED however...... I am at liberty to tell you that I live in a far away galaxy (let's say "Part of Me" lives in a far away galaxy) and it just happens to be 180 degrees on the other side of the black hole reference in YOUR galaxy.

Imagine that I am way other there on the other side of the singularity at the center of your milky way galaxy. If that singularity is OUR MUTUAL NORTH, why is my right hand pointing East while yours is pointing West?

Isn't my West the same as your West?

Imagine that the center of the milky way galaxy is at 45 degrees elevation at zero desgrees azimuth. We are looking at each other and our mutual north is 90 degrees from both our points of view. Now... supossing we have succeeded in sending a sequence of electromagnetic wave to each other "in an on-off manner". When I am sending, you are recieving, and vise versa. We decide to use a repetitive sequence of something that sounds like NOISE when it is recieved because it contains multiple harmonics.

Perhaps it's just a recording of some electromagnetic noise we have allready both "recorded" and decided to play back to each other at nearly the "same time". Perhaps it is just left over EM noise from the big bang that we both decided to record a while back. We won't know if it is a signal at all until we try shifting our sequency a bit faster or slower to find some sort of PHASE LOCK. We decide to sample very quickly (in the fastest possible fashion that our equipment can handle).

Now..... Let us look at the information "about how the servo-loop tracks and synchronizes". (call it TIME BASED MODULATION)

-Can that servo loop itself be used to impart information between us?

-How does the Dynamics of electromagnetic field equations change under such conditions?

-Aren't we removing one scalar value we call " the actual longitudal distance in meters between us"?

All of this is possible if we decide ahead of time what exactly the on/off sequence of electromagnetic signal we are using is "supposed to be".

Let's call this condition "A-Priory Knowledge".

I am exhausted right now, and I need rest. I am not saying that I have answers to the questions I just asked. I'm just following my nose and asking them for anyone else to answer.

Good night all!!!
Trickfox

Well Mr. Trickfox, I thought I would repost my entire response:
Mikado wrote: Well Mr. Trickfox, if kevin gets a real handle on your post, I'll buy him a pint of Guinness! No slam intended to you kevin. However, I do hope you are able to get something from it. I just wonder, wouldn't it have been easier to cut and paste and answer from Wikipedia?

I suppose in some respects that you have lost me as to how chirality and achirality applies to a Longitudinal wave for a simple explanation to kevin. In some instances, if a rectangular wave is Longitudinal it could be achiral but why the deep explanation for kevin?

As to the cut and paste you added for me, I have noted and your point is well taken.

Mikado
The only question that I asked was why the long explanation for kevin. As to my statement that you lost me, it was rhetorical in the sense that a simple explanation would have served best and not a long drawn out explanation as you posted. At this point, I ask only who has been served best.

In any event, thanks for your time to answer,

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Mikado14 wrote: At this point, I ask only who has been served best.

In any event, thanks for your time to answer,

Mikado
Sometimes the answers to questions are just "more questions".

http://www.last.fm/music/Pretz/_/round+blue+glasses

Click on the link and play the tune "Round Blue Glasses"

Then sit back and listen. You will hear a musical analogy of my "thought process" in this complex but pleasing "doppler effect" style cacophony.

Mikado, your question served my own self discovery process.

THANK YOU.

Raymond (Round Blue Glasses)
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Twigsnapper wrote:AM

Better informed? By what then? And how?

Answers are locations you have already visited with great success.
I hear an irony thick as the walls of an Irish castle in your voice Mr. Twigsnapper. Just my imagination?

AM
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
Thanks for the explanation and links.
mikado is not yet going to have to dip in his pocket for a pint of the black stuff.
I will need to read them several times, and for the last few days I have not been able to settle, something is affecting me, so I can't really concentrate ,or gather any interest up.
I am presently looking through this link which I am beginning to absorb,
http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/hudson/index.html

Kevin
fibonacci is king
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Time Shifting

Post by greggvizza »

Trickfox wrote:http://www.last.fm/music/Pretz/_/round+blue+glasses

Click on the link and play the tune "Round Blue Glasses"

Then sit back and listen. You will hear a musical analogy of my "thought process" in this complex but pleasing "doppler effect" style cacophony.
Very nice piece, I didn’t detect any cacophony; it seemed well ordered and arranged.

Just wanted to interject some technical studio background that you might find interesting. That Doppler effect that you heard on the percussion tracks was actually produced by a true time shift. The sound was time shifted at a slow steady rate. Usually the time shift is modulated by a triangle or sine wave at about 0.25Hz, or there about, depending upon the desired effect. The name for this studio effect is called flanging. It would be typical to say “could we flange that drum track”, or “put a flanger on the drums”.

Audio time shifting today is all done easily in software, but back in the late 1960’s, when it was invented, there was no such digital gear. You can hear this effect on Blue Jay Way by the Beatles and Listen To The Music by the Doobie Brothers. For these older songs they made an exact duplicate copy of the song on another reel to real tape. They would then play both reel to reel copies simultaneously in sync with each other, then a highly skilled hand would be applied to one of the moving reels, sort of as a gentle brake pad. This would slow one of the tape decks down ever so slightly, thereby time shifting one of them with respect to the other. When the shift got out to roughly 30 milliseconds or so, they would then place their hand on the reel of the other tape deck and slow it down until the two decks came back in sync and actually crossed over zero and went 30ms in the other direction. Since the operators were skillfully riding the flanges of the reel to reel tape decks the effect became known as flanging and this is what it is still referred to till this day. It should have been called time shifting.

The reason for stopping the time shift around 30ms and heading back the other way is due to a psychoacoustical phenomena known as the Haas effect. The human brain integrates all sounds within 30ms into a single source. For time shifts beyond 30ms the human brain separates the two signals into two distinct sources which we perceive as an echo.

The cool swishing sound produced by the time shift is due to a continuously varying comb filter that is produced when the two sound sources, being varying degrees out of phase, are summed back with one another. The highest pitch is achieved near the zero crossing and the lowest pitch out at around 30ms.

I cant wait to try this studio trick with the FTM.

GV
(turning science into art)
Last edited by greggvizza on Fri May 02, 2008 7:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Sleep Deprivation

Post by greggvizza »

Trickfox,

I noticed that you went to bed exhausted at 11:00pm and then you were back up and on the forum at 3:00am. Now I see why you like that Doppler effect sound. Whenever I am sleep deprived, I start hearing Doppler shifts and echoes. The only thing is, they aren’t occurring in the air around me, they are being created by the circuitry in my brain giving out.

You got to get more sleep guy.

GV
Last edited by greggvizza on Fri May 02, 2008 3:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Superlight

Post by htmagic »

kevin.b wrote:Trickfox,
Thanks for the explanation and links.
mikado is not yet going to have to dip in his pocket for a pint of the black stuff.
I will need to read them several times, and for the last few days I have not been able to settle, something is affecting me, so I can't really concentrate ,or gather any interest up.
I am presently looking through this link which I am beginning to absorb,
http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/hudson/index.html

Kevin
Kevin,

Thank you so much for that link. That link contained another link within that interested me which was: http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/new/milewski.htm
I believe this is the gentleman I mentioned before that stated the first LIGHT that God created was electromagnetic and magneto-electric energy, then God created the sun and the stars. Dr. Milewski also talks about crystals and this reminds me of Gabriel Kron's "crystal computer".

Read about Superlight, Kevin B., AM, and Trickfox.

Trickfox, is THIS the LIGHT that was coming from your "doorway"?
This page almost describes neutrinos and maybe it IS the actual "aether" that Tesla, Moray, and TTB discussed.

By the way (BTW), the Superlight article links to David Hudson, discoverer of the ORME (Orbitly Rearranged Mono-atomic Elements) and ORMUS. The ORME and ORMUS materials almost always are from white gold or rare earth metals including platinum, iridium, and others. These materials are reported to allow levitation (yes, antigravity!), "enlightenment", long life, and communication/transport to another dimension. Some say the "manna" mentioned in Exodus (Hebrew for "what is it?") is this same material. Some say the "shewbread" used in the Egyptian and later Israeli temples was this same material.

Read more about it:
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/whatisit.htm
http://www.lyghtforce.com/WhiteGold/ormus.htm
http://www.halexandria.org/dward772.htm
And of course the Hudson link that Kevin already posted.

It is interesting to note that the ORME discussed in the last link I posted has "high spin states" and "low spin states". This corresponds to TTB's Journal #1 where he talks about materials that weighed less than they do today. I believe EHD was trying to make a correlation with antigravity and Atlantis and TTB's theorizes that they may have just mined the materials at that time to build their lighter than air ships. And they may have also mined the blocks for the large structures such as found on Easter Island, etc.

The David Hudson link that Kevin posted talks about superconductivity. The ORME and ORMUS materials are room temperature superconductors. this may account for the antigravity properties. If you read the works of Edward Leedskalnin, he claims to have known how the great blocks that make up the pyramid were moved. And the blocks that make up his Coral Castle are twice as heavy as those for the pyramids. It is reported that Leedskalnin used iron windings in his coils. He also stated that current electrical theory was wrong and that there were counter rotating vortices along a current carrying conductor. One we know as the electron and the other now we know as the positron. I have seen these twin streams in the twisted ropelike structure in my plasma mug. If you look at the Cook coil http://www.jeffreyncook.com/jeff%20cook%20effect.htm, you'll see that his coil uses iron windings to produce a room temperature superconductor like effect. Tesla also was interested in iron and used it in conjunction with a flame to produce voltage and this is where TTB may have obtained his idea for the electrokinetic generator.
So these all have similarities and they all appear to tie together. The Bible says:
Ecclesiastes 1:9 wrote:The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Thoughts anyone?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
AM

Post by AM »

Mr. Magic wrote:Trickfox, is THIS the LIGHT that was coming from your "doorway"? This page almost describes neutrinos and maybe it IS the actual "aether" that Tesla, Moray, and TTB discussed.
Mr. Magic, Mr. Vizza already a long time ago tried to draw the attention of this forum to the work of Robert Beckwith.

While the better informed members of our little community prefer not to engage in this debate, I still think that certain aspects of Dr. Beckwith's work might not be entirely uninteresting. Dr. Beckwith's patents are also quite fascinating (the "Neutrino light to photon light converting matrix", etc.)

I do agree though that his words should be treated with caution.
Dr. Beckwith wrote:Movement of a space into a divided space may be accomplished by creating a rotating magnetic field within the space. Separation of the divided space will occur suddenly above a line which is a function of the strength and the frequency of the field. The shape of the line will be that of a simple resonance of a cavity which in this case is the resonance of the Earth's atmosphere. Once the space is divided, objects within the space may levitate, teleport, or move in time. Parameters controlling the mix of these effects are unknown to the authors at present.

The authors suggest that the effect of the rotating magnetic field is to create a vortex in the neutrino field. We suggest that "gifted" humans produce the vortex by causing the DNA molecules in the body cells to form a spiral configuration. The neutrinos follow this configuration in sufficient number to create the separated space.
Thank you Mr. Magic for sharing the interesting links above! Especially the one about "Superlight". A lot of chewing-material.

And then there are of course the crystals! Marcel Vogel immediately comes to mind.

What would happen if you would modify a crystal radio into an electrogravitic communication device according to Dr. Brown's recommendations?

Just a few thoughts for now.

AM

P. S. The following patent by Dr. Beckwith might also be very interesting: "System for removing energy from tornados and hurricanes"

What abou this article: "Neutrino orbital angular momentum in a plasma vortex"?
AM

Post by AM »

Where are Mr. Langley and Mr. Mikado? Look at this!
Neutrino orbital angular momentum in a plasma vortex wrote:It is shown that an electron-neutrino beam, propagating in a background plasma, can be decomposed into orbital momentum (OAM) states, similar to the OAM photon states. Coupling between different OAM neutrino states, in the presence of a plasma vortex, is considered. We show that plasma vorticity can be transfered to the neutrino beam, which is relevant to the understanding of the neutrino sources in astrophysics. Observation of neutrino OAM states could eventually become possible.

It was also recognized that neutrino ponderomotive force can excite kinetic plasma instabilities [5, 6], resulting from negative neutrino Landau damping of electron plasma waves, similar to that observed for photons [7]. Furthermore, it is also possible to show that neutrinos acquire an effective electric charge in a plasma, in a way very similar to photons[8, 9]. Another important aspect is related to the possible excitation of relativistic plasma wakefields by a neutrino burst [10, 11], and the generation of magnetic fields [12], through processes that mimic those of photon beams in a plasma.
And then Mr. Magic please consider this:
http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/new/milewski.htm wrote:It explains what neutrinos are: they are SuperLight.
In the light of the above keep in mind Dr. Beckwith's patent: "Neutrino light to photon light converting matrix".

How do the properties of Dr. Brown's qualight compare to those of SuperLight?

Anyone?

AM

P. S.
http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/new/milewski.htm wrote:Now, I believe a similar event occurs in the extremely dense and hot matter found in black holes. It is theorized that black holes contain magnetic monopoles and when these extremely dense, extremely small, extremely energetic magnetic monopoles release energy by lowering their orbit they radiate magneto–electric radiation, our SuperLight. So black holes really are not so black.
What are the biggest sources of neutrino-radiation? Black holes.

As I already a long time ago speculated: might it be possible that in the light of the quantum theory neutrinos are simply the particle-aspect of gravitational waves?
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

AM wrote:<SNIP>

Mr. Magic, Mr. Vizza already a long time ago tried to draw the attention of this forum to the work of Robert Beckwith.

While the better informed members of our little community prefer not to engage in this debate, I still think that certain aspects of Dr. Beckwith's work might not be entirely uninteresting. Dr. Beckwith's patents are also quite fascinating (the "Neutrino light to photon light converting matrix", etc.)

I do agree though that his words should be treated with caution.

I do remember reading this and I agree with you.
Dr. Beckwith wrote:Movement of a space into a divided space may be accomplished by creating a rotating magnetic field within the space. Separation of the divided space will occur suddenly above a line which is a function of the strength and the frequency of the field. The shape of the line will be that of a simple resonance of a cavity which in this case is the resonance of the Earth's atmosphere. Once the space is divided, objects within the space may levitate, teleport, or move in time. Parameters controlling the mix of these effects are unknown to the authors at present.

The authors suggest that the effect of the rotating magnetic field is to create a vortex in the neutrino field. We suggest that "gifted" humans produce the vortex by causing the DNA molecules in the body cells to form a spiral configuration. The neutrinos follow this configuration in sufficient number to create the separated space.
Another (large) grain of salt, please!

Thank you Mr. Magic for sharing the interesting links above! Especially the one about "Superlight". A lot of chewing-material.

And then there are of course the crystals! Marcel Vogel immediately comes to mind.

What would happen if you would modify a crystal radio into an electrogravitic communication device according to Dr. Brown's recommendations?

Just a few thoughts for now.

AM

P. S. The following patent by Dr. Beckwith might also be very interesting: "System for removing energy from tornados and hurricanes"

What abou this article: "Neutrino orbital angular momentum in a plasma
vortex"?

AM, do you mean this article? http://xxx.tau.ac.il/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf ... 3213v1.pdf

AM, if you'll look at the early history of diodes, you'll see that they used crystals, especially galena which is lead sulfide (PbS). The crystal detector was in essence the diode which were later replaced by semiconductor materials such as germanium and silicon which are different types of crystals... Today, solid state electronics are better for the detectors as well as the amplification circuits.

Rather than modify the crystal radio, look into the shortwave radio that Dr. Brown had with him. Maybe he listened to the static between bands?

As for the article you mentioned, I hadn't read it fully but something jumped out of it:
Neutrino orbital angular momentum in a plasma vortex wrote:Furthermore, it is also possible to show that
neutrinos acquire an effective electric charge in a plasma, in
a way very similar to photons.
Interesting. There is a lot of calculus to wade through. Maybe Trickfox can dumb it down for us! :wink:
We go back to the plasma and of course, ball lightning is a plasma...

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
AM

Post by AM »

Yes, I meant that article, Mr. Magic.

But wait, there is more.
http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/new/milewski.htm wrote:I believe that SuperLight is the prime activating energy in the universe and accounts for the production of what we call life. I believe SuperLight interacts with special forms of matter in our bodies and produces what we call Vital Life Forces. These special forms of matter are found in bones, micro–crystals and also in the various fluids in the body, that contain cell salts. There are also, believed to be organic molecules in some body fluids, that are believed to be liquid crystalline in structure. These change state (liquid to crystal) very readily, with a extremely small change in energy (e.g. emotions).
Read the above article in the light (pun intended) of what Dr. Brown has to say.
Dr. Brown wrote:BONES AS GRAVITIC RADIATION RECEPTORS?

In the foregoing sections of this paper, it has been reported that granitic and basaltic rocks display self-potential . Compressed calcareous sand (Hawaii), during the tests conducted in 1975-6, likewise produced self-potential but somewhat less. This brings to mind that bones - perhaps human bones - (being calcareous) may also produce a voltage.

Is it possible that the bone marrow, lying centrally within such an electrical field, could be affected? Could the formation of blood cells and the generation of complex body hormones in the bone marrow be so influenced?
AM
AM

Post by AM »

Obviously I quite justly address you as Mr. Magic!

Look at this
http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/new/milewski.htm wrote:SUPERLIGHT AND GRAVITY

Gravity is not an intrinsic property of matter, neither is inertia. These secondary forces are both formed by the reaction of matter to the dynamic field of SuperLight. Gravity is not an attraction! It is the result of a universal pressure, exerted by SuperLight as it rains in from infinity, from all directions, onto every object.
It's like reading Dr. Brown's ideas! Did Dr. Milewski come to these conclusions independently of Dr. Brown?

AM
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

AM,
Think of yourself surrounded by a pressure, raining in from all directions, you have a dual field about you absorbing the lower positive and uper negative concentrations of this superlight stuff, imagine if you were assistd to increase such a dual field structure, enormously?
Kevin, sat in a chair.
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

That heading,
ONE source, ONE force
Is stunning.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUsOR5rWH8I
Pump up the volume.
Kevin
fibonacci is king