NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
arc
Junior Birdman

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by arc »

This looks like the Lorentz (or is that Poynting?) force acting on electrons, causing a physical displacement of the capacitor, The capacitor was exposed to a strong magnetic field (magnets placed on top/bottom) with a high voltage charge dumped into the capacitor, (flow from left to right on the page) and a resultant force acting on the capacitor (straight up/out of the page)
magnetic field=x
charge=y
resultant force=z

possibly like the last model of the Brown devices..??

do a google for Woodward who was investigating this effect also.

arc
Last edited by arc on Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

I found this text on the main page of Aspdens website
http://www.aspden.org/
My thoughts on that are now of published record in a U.K. patent application GB2432463. What I there describe is the kind of device that I see as linked by the physics that caused the sun to spin, whereas gravity force by acting primarily between the protons accounts for the sun having within it a radial electric field such as applies between concentric electrodes in an electrically powered structure. The latter field acting on the quantum powered underworld of space induces spin owing to a phase lock arising from the dynamic activity that accounts for gravitation.
To me It certainly points to the ability to use a high potential electrical field/flow to interrupt the atomic forces acting on/within the atoms structure to reduce or redirect gravity and its effect, or at least it suggests it to me, imho. arc
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

arc wrote:

To me It certainly points to the ability to use a high potential electrical field/flow to interrupt the atomic forces acting on/within the atoms structure to reduce or redirect gravity and its effect, or at least it suggests it to me, imho. arc
Hello Arc,
I am a new member, my name is Kim. I am a friend of Mikados' and he wanted me to send this to you because he felt you deserved a response from him.
It seems he feels you are getting the gist of the Biefeld-Brown effect. But the teacher in him has come out , and as they did when I was in school, he has
shown what needs correcting in "red ink". He is very pleased to see you so focused now and going in the right direction. What you have here is a very good
start, but the hardest part to figure out is what is in the "red".

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Kim,
Hello,
The man who would be king, Rudyard kipling.
Just so stories?

Welcome.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Kim wrote:
arc wrote:To me It certainly points to the ability to use a high potential electrical field/flow to interrupt the atomic forces acting on/within the atoms structure to reduce or redirect gravity and its effect, or at least it suggests it to me, imho. arc
Hello Arc,
I am a new member, my name is Kim. I am a friend of Mikados' and he wanted me to send this to you because he felt you deserved a response from him.
It seems he feels you are getting the gist of the Biefeld-Brown effect. But the teacher in him has come out , and as they did when I was in school, he has
shown what needs correcting in "red ink". He is very pleased to see you so focused now and going in the right direction. What you have here is a very good
start, but the hardest part to figure out is what is in the "red".

Kim
Hi Kim, welcome to the forum. I hope you stick around in your own right, not just as a relayer of messages from Mikado.

I personally would replace the red text with the word produce.

GV
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Yes Kim... as Gregg said ... welcome in your own right! We need you here in the forum.

Everybody,
Kim has a very rare blend of intellect and good solid common sense and the humor thrown into the mix that will help here in the Forum. (I have had the opportunity to already meet her in person. She is a charming, no nonsense lady and what she decides to add will be decidedly interesting!)

As Mr. Twigsnapper would say " Remember the women!"

Looking forward to your opinions and observations Kim! Welcome to the Forum. Linda
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Welcome Kim,
I have heard nothing but good things about you, and I am sure they are all from reliable sources. You will be an asset to the forum.

Ms. Brown, it's great that you are back online. Those computers sometimes have a way of interfering with our new connected lives, but what would we do without them?

Mr. Arc, Perhaps the term "negate" would fit within the context.

A horse! A horse! My kingdom for a horse!

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Hello Kim

Welcome and thank you for your words, from both of you... it is much appreciated.
From what I have just read from the other posters as well it looks like you will indeed be an "interesting" addition to the forum.

May I ask if you can pass on a message for me, When you see the elusive Mikado next tell him "that place" is now alive.

FM.. yes I think your right. and GV you have a point also....There are many variations to this path. its almost like exploring a fractal....I can see some testing coming up...

cheers
arc

Edit.. Found this site, talks about the electrical nature or gravity interactions. electrograv page
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Hello Kim-

Welcome aboard.

Griffin
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

arc wrote: Edit.. Found this site, talks about the electrical nature or gravity interactions. electrograv page
ElectroGravityPhysics.com wrote: Perhaps gravity is only a pseudo force?

Nobel price laureate Richard Feynman said that gravity may only be a pseudo force... Here is a direct quote from his book “Lectures on Physics", chapter 12-11:
Image“One very important feature of pseudo forces is that they are always proportional to the masses; the same is true of gravity. The possibility exists, therefore, that gravity itself is a pseudo force. Is it not possible that perhaps gravitation is due simply to the fact that we do not have the right coordinate system?” (Richard Feynman)
Townsend Brown and Capacitors

Conservative science laboratories in both Europe and US confirmed and measured a force on charged capacitors, even when operating
the capacitors in vacuum - which removes the possibility of ionic air-currents. :!:
Image Saucer liftoff (model 2) by T. Townsend Brown and Agnew H. Bahnson at the Bahnson Company 1958. Note high voltage arc.
Speed of Gravity?
I enjoyed reading a paper on the speed of gravity by Tom Van Flandern, University of Maryland.

He says: "...gravity is once again taken to be a propagating force of nature in flat space-time with the propagation speed indicated by observational evidence and experiments: not less than 2 x 10 [sup]10[/sup] c."

Speed of Light?
According to the electro-gravity model, there is no energy transfer in the force produced by a static gravity field. It can therefore be postulated that gravity 'waves' have propagation speeds much greater than that of speed of light.

It has now been found that recent light speed experiments has surprised the scientific community with reports of speeds of information that is 300 times the speed of light.
And perhaps this pseudo force can be found in the dielectric of the fine structure (aether) which provides the additional electrostatic charge to mass :?:

And Paul, can you please fix/add the sub/superscripting BBCode? Or if anyone else can tell me how to get superscripts to display properly send me PM. Thanks!

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

Kevin, Arc, Gregg, FM Static, Griffin and Linda, Thank you all for the warm welcome. (and yes I am a person in my own right and actually it was Mikado who showed me that).
I do not know how much I can add to this forum but it is nice to know that whatever it is, it will be welcomed. Again, thank you.
Kim
Space Cadet

Post by Kim »

Linda Brown wrote:Yes Kim... as Gregg said ... welcome in your own right! We need you here in the forum.

Everybody,
Kim has a very rare blend of intellect and good solid common sense and the humor thrown into the mix that will help here in the Forum. (I have had the opportunity to already meet her in person. She is a charming, no nonsense lady and what she decides to add will be decidedly interesting!)

As Mr. Twigsnapper would say " Remember the women!"

Looking forward to your opinions and observations Kim! Welcome to the Forum. Linda
Linda, I am not so sure about the rare blend of intellect , but when it comes to common sense and humor I am your lady (I have to have a good sense of both, look who I am with LOL)
Always remember , Things do get better. On a personal note, I was smelling the ocean all week-end.
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Hello Kim

I have to agree with your footnote/signature....
Some dreams, just like a good red wine, take time to develop, and even longer till they can be shared.....
I often wonder if it is a comment on individuals or a state of mankind

arc
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

fm no static at all,
Your link led to 1958, with Dr brown lifting 110% of weight, then into the fifth dimension on a google video link, lost it now, anyway it led me to this,
The Byrds, 5D,
Then turn,turn,turn, add a re?
"A time to cast away stones"
"A time to gather stones together"
Then Mr Spaceman,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOyvxzFLwBQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWg3b15ITS8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs2NNUCDzis
kevin
fibonacci is king
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

I have just had another browse through the site http://arxiv.org
I entered the search parameters "electromagnetic propulsion" and browsed the resultant papers... There is a lot of activity being seriously investigated in this area.. and for these to be in the public domain and openly state the "findings" it makes me wonder what else is lurking behind the scenes...

arc