It's a small world after all.

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

UFO X -files

Post by Trickfox »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ1ujImOWTA

Not just submarines right?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
grinder
Senior Officer

she flew/ dived

Post by grinder »

As I recall the " ship" that had the " mark of a cheshire cat" was first spotted n 1942 .... flying ...... I'll put that link up as soon as I am awake enough to find it!

We are talking about a strange technology here folks. Able to do alot of things and most of them are not either/or choices. so when you think ocean thats not its only ability.

So SOME things I think were still with held from the Navy in 1950. my opinion. grinder
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

consortium - MOVED

Post by twigsnapper »

Thread which Twigsnapper started here re: The Caroline Group has been MOVED to a new thread:

viewtopic.php?t=463

Please take any further discussion of this topic to that thread.

Thanks,

--PS
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Nature of the" Caroline Group" - MOVED

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Paul,

It seems to me that perhaps we could find a new heading " The nature of the Caroline Group "? I think that we need it and will find it helpful because I sense that many of us want to go explore that situation and I know if we get started in another thread our discussions will be lost.

Much has been said already, maybe we could collect those thoughts in one area? Then we can help each other by comparing what each of us thinks. Possible? I don't want to " grow the garden" without Farmer Pauls consent.

Elizabeth

[Yes, per Elizabeth and Victoria's suggestion, the topic has been moved. Please take any further discussion of this topic here:

viewtopic.php?t=463

OK? Thanks, --PS]
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Questions and Answers

Post by Paul S. »

...just trying to get caught up again... I may have to abandon these forums if I'm going to get any work done... :wink:
grinder wrote: That would I ask a man who knew the Glomar from keel to champagne? I don't even have a question! Now I can see the problem Paul faces. You not only have to have the person to ask ... you have to have a damned question! grinder
Sorta reminds of something Morgan said to me once. You know, kept asking the questions that I had. And Morgan had... well, a somewhat divergent set of answers. And so he said once, "do you have any questions for my answers?"

Which is just by way of saying, you can add to the two criteria grinder lists, a third: once you have the person to ask, and you've formed the damned question... they still have to be in a position to actually answer the question you've asked. Which, as we should all fully appreciate by now, is not always the case down here in the rabbit hole...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

totally agree

Post by Victoria Steele »

Oh, I totally agree Elizabeth. " The nature of the Caroline Group" needs its own place. But doesn't it already have a spot? Sort of? Maybe we could all just adjourn to that area? That way we don't have to wait for Paul to take notice here. He is obviously busy with his computer problem<g> or maybe he is busy working on the next chapter < g> In either case .... I think its alright if we " tend this garden " ourselves.

Well theres " The Group" here viewtopic.php?t=374

or viewtopic.php?t=370

Which one? Somewhere else. Everybody take a look at those two threads and decide which one has the best comments and the best link ups for this future discussion. Waiting on you guys. But you have to know, I am an impatient type. Victoria
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Not Even

Post by Paul S. »

Sometimes it's not "either/and/or," either... <g>
Victoria Steele wrote:Just maybe BOTH dates are important for us to note. Remembering to avoid the either/or trap? So I am keeping my eyes on 1968 AND 1973 .... there has to be a connection here somewhere or am I just wishful thinking,?Victoria
The wishful part is wishing that the K-129 was the only sub we're concerned about having been sunk under mysterious circumstances.

Suggest you familiarize yourselves with the case of the USS Thresher which sank in April 1963:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Thresher_%28SSN-593%29

and the USS Scorpion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Scorpion_%28SSN-589%29

If we're on the right track here, then I suspect that one or both of these lost subs will also show up somewhere down the trail.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

take a pick

Post by Victoria Steele »

Oh just pick from all the stuff I don't know. Other subs? oh ...... damn .....

I understand Paul if you feel that you have to " submerge" out of all of this surface noise" so that you can concentrate on the " deeper" issues. I am all for that. Thats what I think all of us want you to do. But for Chrissakes, don't take Elizabeth with you!

Where was I? Oh, A discussion of the NATURE of the Caroline Group. Can we have our own thread Paul or do we have to jump into a previously set one? I need a place for some of the notes that I have taken! Victoria
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

You May Resume...

Post by Paul S. »

... the discussion here.

I trust you all see what I've done: the topic that Elizabeth and Victoria are referring to has been moved to a new topic section:

viewtopic.php?p=8170#8170

While I was moving things around I locked this thread so that there could be no further posting re: this new subject that Twigsnapper started, which is the opening salvo in the new topic.

I now return control of the horizontal and vertical to your own sets...

NOW I can go read what Twigsnapper posted !

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
grinder
Senior Officer

whew

Post by grinder »

Whew, I thought for a minute that you were going to close down on Slicks thread and no way could that happen. I am just getting started on that! Thanks for giving it back. You were really going to hear from me if it had stayed locked. You can't take this little rag doll out of my jaws just yet. Im not done shaking it !

And you know Slick that I intend to ask more about your Moms possible involvement in all of this. Did you ever get any kind of indication from her that she was involved in something pretty darned secret? Don't feel bad if she didn't. Dad didn't even stay around long enough to tell me that so at least you had her company but don't be surprised if you she never told you.

And Moldova, I think you probably know a whole lot more than you are saying but I am REALLY pleased that you are in this discussion too. You both seem to be highly regarded by Mr. Twigsnapper and that means a whole lot to me.

I'll bet that riding on Catalina was just wonderful. Do you still have horses? Moldova, do you ride too? I'll bet, even if you do, its hard to keep up with Slick. grinder
SLicK-G
Space Cadet

a little more about mom

Post by SLicK-G »

She really didn't explain too much about her past. Sometimes when I was young and stupid, she would tell me a story about something she did. She had said that at one point, she was dating a married man. Never did tell me his name, but that she was in total love with him. She said that, because of one of my situations. She told me that she couldn't tell me to stop seeing him, because she knew I wouldn't listen. But did tell me, that all she ever heard from him, was; "I'm working on the divorce, but it's taking time. I promise that I will get the divorce." Still not sure what that meant, but it was prior to my Father. I think she was like 18 or 19. I wish I could get all of her pictures from my step dad, but as I said, we're not on speeking terms. Wish there was something I could do about that, but I personally don't even want to see him. There are a lot of issues between us and that is one of the problems of finding out about things. I just can't go and ask.

I remember many pictures of mom and different people. People who would come over to our house in Miami for football parties. Especially when the Dolphins were in their undefeated year. The superbowl was on my birthday, believe it or not. And man what a party she threw. Plus, when she had first left my father, she dated a lot. There wer many pictures with my brother and I and her friends, mostly male. I just wish I could get my grubby little hands on the chest that sits in the computer area. Unless he threw them out, there is a lot of history there.

I took a quick break from typing , trying to gather my thoughts. I was trying to find the pilot’s license that my mom got. While looking for it, I did come across one of the picture albums that mom had given me a few years before she died. It was a picture of one of my cousin’s wedding. Then a thought occurred to me. My mom didn’t live with my grandfather her senior year in high school. She lived with Ed and Carol Putz. Has anyone ever heard of the name Edward Putz or Ed Putz. He either worked for the CIA or the FBI. But I do remember him talking about protecting the President. If mom was born in Feb ’46 then she would have graduated June’64. She would tell me, she could remember exactly where she was and what she was doing when Kennedy was shot. She said that she was in the basement of the house, ironing, when the news came across the radio.

It’s hard to go into who Ed and Carol Putz are. Long story. Just put it this way. My Grandpa Dean and his first wife Dolores(Nanny as I called her) adopted my mom. Carol is the daughter of Nanny’s sister. So, basically Carol and my mom were cousins. But Carol was married and I believe she had at least 3 of her own children by then. Not sure why my mom lived with them, but do remember that. Not sure if anything came of that or not, but would throw that out there.

But once again, I hit face first into a brick wall. Wish mom was here to explain. Am I starting to go nuts or have I already reached that point?

By the way, yes, I still own a horse. Her name is April, Mindy’s daughter. I have a hard time getting up to ride her, as she is almost an hour from here. I wish I could afford to move her closer to my house. But it is very expensive to board around here. At least she is in a pasture with other mares and had a lot of room to move. Here is a picture of her when she was just a baby. Ignore that it says colt. There was nothing between the legs when she was born.

Check out the "White Pony" forum to see pictures of my April.

Slick
with another broken nose
Moldova
Space Cadet

Re: UFO X -files

Post by Moldova »

Trickfox wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ1ujImOWTA

Not just submarines right?

Trickfox
Mr. Trickfox you sir are a psychic. I viewed that same youtube not more than an hour before you posted this message, but I refuse to cross-pollenate fact and fiction.

I do not believe to heavily in the phenomenon that most of cult society calls "UFOs". I believe they exist, but they are not unidentified. They are manned or unmanned craft of terrestrial origin. If you want proof, just do as the mysterious email that Paul recieved before he launched this endeavor. IIRC the quote goes like this... "If you go out in the desert about 125 miles south west of Las Vegas at night you will see an object flying around in the distance with a bluish haze around it."

If you still do not believe, then why would the US Airforce and our aerospace intelligence gathering operation "mothball" the greatest piece of rapid strike surveillance equipment that we own, albeit aging, the SR-71s were the fastest, most reliable intelligence and surveillance equipment we had to verify what our orbitting birds were transmitting from space. The US military has a loooooooooong history of double and even triple redundancy when it comes to intelligence. (One of the main reasons that we are always being infiltrated, when you check and double check and triple check it makes it easy to intercept data.) I digress... So why would the US Military ground the SR-71? Because it has been replaced! The project was leaked inadvertantly in a quick blurb in newsweek, about a week after opertion Desert Shield went live. Two days after the issue went to the stands it was removed and replaced with a new issue sans the "Aurora" or "Senior Citizen"article. Claims in the original article stated that the USAF possesed a new "spy-plane" capable of reaching Baghdad from its base in the western desert in under 90 minutes. The article also had quotes from a scientist at JPL that had explained the recent rash of seismic disturbances experienced in the San Gabriel Valley and Mojave Desert as being a by-product of the propulsion system. The following week when reporters were bombarding Lockheed and Northrop (who were both mentioned as joint partners in the project) the "gates" were closed, a scientist lost his job, and not a peep of the "Aurora" has been uttered since.

So lets review... shall we... TTBrown had discovered a way of moving air or objects through air... TTBrown also had a fascination with how different rocks or soils conducted or emitted radio frequency... TTBrown was also beginning to push open the envelope on interdimensional space... Are we starting to see some interesting intersections?

...Or am I just full of HooHah? Bah!!! It is close to 2am here I think the spooks have gotten the best of me.
To quote the last famous words of Socrates... "I drank what?!"
grinder
Senior Officer

retired FBI

Post by grinder »

Thanks Slick for all that great information. Edward Putz was a " retired FBI agent in 1964. Check this out:

http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=3133071

Particularly this:

Retired FBI agent Edward Putz testified Monday that Seale and four law enforcement officers were in a car in November 1964 when another agent told Seale: "We know you did it, you know you did it, and the Lord above knows you did it."

How interesting is this? Looking more, thanks for the lead Slick! Stop beating your head against the wall. It gives a person a headache! What you have given me here is invaluable. I think ( considering the year and the location) my Dad probably knew Mr. Putz so all of this is really important to me. Thanks so much. Looking for more! ginder
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

save you some time

Post by twigsnapper »

Slick, My regards!

Grinder I will save you some time. In 1964 when you say " ex FBI" you might as well have said " currently working for George Wackenhut" Draw your lines of association there. and of course, any good agent needs a good pilot.... or he has to become one!

And the Caroline Group needed and utilized both. Sometimes FBI agents were working two jobs at the same time. Puscheck and Spirito for example. Slick, do those names sound familiar? They would have been visiting Miami when your Mom was a teenager. Football games were a favorite.

Grinder, Your Father was working for the Caroline Group but through a security arm of Wackenhut. Does that job position sound familiar? International security agent working out of New York, Nassau, Boston, Washington , San Francisco , other cities.

Good post Moldova. Times do roll on don't they? It was the satellites and the SR71 that made the Otter missions obsolete. You just know that they too would be replaced by ... something.

Get a chance see the Bourne movie and then ask yourself.... what if David Webb had been in contact with a group that could communicate with each other " and nobody else could hear" And no, the book was no mistake Paul. twigsnapper
grinder
Senior Officer

Wackenhut??????

Post by grinder »

Hey Slick, Take a look at this man, Please and tell me if you have ever seen any pictures of this man.

And Mr. Twigsnapper, as always, thank you very much

http://www.subliminal.org/mugbook/spooks/wackenhut.html

GEORGE WACKENHUT,
an ex-FBI man, formed his namesake security company in Florida in 1954. Closely tied to the Mob, radical Cubans, and right wing nuts including WACL. Since the company's inception, its board has been packed with "former" CIA, FBI, and military agents. The company guards the US' most sensitive facilities, and runs vast domintel ops. Was a key player in the Inslaw/Octopus affair, and reportedly smuggled arms to Iraq during the BUSH Administration. Wackenhut Corrections Corp. is now the no. 2 private prison contractor. Mr. Wackenhut once called George Bush "pink".

WHAT, WHAT, WHAT?????? grinder