Chapter 45: We lost Morgan

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

Co author of Secret Life of Plants

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... ml#bigelow

Elizabeth, you'll appreciate the names on the bottom of this page bolded for your benefit!

And further into the Rabbit Hole:
Christopher Bird

Former CIA employee, worked for the Agency in Japan after graduating. Served in the Army, specializing in Psychological Warfare. After leaving the military, he worked at the CIA-connected Rand Development Corporation. Later, Time Magazine correspondent in Yugoslavia.

1972 - Co-authored The Secret Life of Plants with ex-OSS agent Peter Tompkins. Was/is the "Biocommunications Editor/Russian Translator" of Mankind Research Unlimited. (Weberman, A.J., "The Story of Mankind Research Unlimited, Inc.", CovertAction Information Bulletin, #9, 6/80, pg 17)

Presented a paper on dowsing and the psychic ability of plants at the "Mind Over Matter" conference at Penn State University, late January, 1977, organized by Ira Einhorn. Other attendees included Andrija Puharich and Thomas Bearden. (Levy, Steven, The Unicorn's Secret, Prentice Hall Press, 1989, pg 189)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Elizabeth I printed out the pages from that website, and who do you think is on page 23 of 40? Our friend, the other Elizabeth. I see I've got my homework for the week.

LongboardLOVELY
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

No sir, I don't remember interacting with Peter Tompkins. LB helped me look up his bio, and I see a number of familiar names - Hal Puthoff, Tom Bearden, Elizabeth Rauscher, SRI...

We'll spend some more time looking into his work.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
ETernalightwithin
Space Cadet

Re: Co author of Secret Life of Plants

Post by ETernalightwithin »

LongboardLOVELY wrote: Presented a paper on dowsing and the psychic ability of plants at the "Mind Over Matter" conference at Penn State University, late January, 1977, organized by Ira Einhorn.

Err The Ira Einhorn that murdered his gf in Philly? That Ira Einhorn?
LoL, right from my backyard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Elizabeth I printed out the pages from that website, and who do you think is on page 23 of 40? Our friend, the other Elizabeth. I see I've got my homework for the week.

LongboardLOVELY
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

yes, that one

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Yes, that one. Interesting bag of characters huh? Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

pretty sordid but....

Post by grinder »

This is interesting:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ira_Einhorn

"Taking the stand in his own defense, Einhorn claimed that Maddux was murdered by CIA agents who attempted to frame Einhorn for the crime, due to Einhorn's investigations on the Cold War and "psychotronics." However, the jury did not find his testimony credible and affirmed his conviction on October 17, 2002, after only two hours of deliberation.

Einhorn is currently incarcerated in the state prison at Houtzdale in central Pennsylvania. As of this writing, January 2007, he still proclaims his innocence.

So, sometimes I guess you have be sort of careful of your associations?
"Psychotronics? Whats that?

grinder
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

What is Psychotronics??

grinder wrote:This is interesting:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ira_Einhorn

"Taking the stand in his own defense, Einhorn claimed that Maddux was murdered by CIA agents who attempted to frame Einhorn for the crime, due to Einhorn's investigations on the Cold War and "psychotronics." However, the jury did not find his testimony credible and affirmed his conviction on October 17, 2002, after only two hours of deliberation.
That's the same Einhorn

So, sometimes I guess you have be sort of careful of your associations?
Sometimes? Always... :shock:
"Psychotronics"? Whats that?

grinder
Ahhh.. And that, Grinder is the million-dollar question. Ding Ding Ding !!

There is a lot of disinformation and fringe organizations that surround that subject, but the gist of it is actually wrapped in some truth. On one level it is directly related to that current chapter about scientists from Russia and the US going into Germany at the sunset of the Third Reich to retrieve... what?... Something. Whatever they were working on. You'll find a lot of different definitions of psychotronics on the internet, and what you'll find is discreditation from the higher-ups (CIA, FBI, US). It is similar to Remote-Viewing, but the point of view of this is from a strictly neuropsychological and neurobiological framework. I cannot go into it here, but trust me, we will probably be discussing it a lot more in the very near future.

Here are some websites that I do not put a lot of stock in, but it will give you an idea of what I'm talking about.

Key=find the truth in the fringe.

http://www.heart7.net/paperclip2.html [This one has some good information, then the writer goes off the deep end at the end. Find the pearls in the oyster muck]

http://www.alphane.com/moon/PalmTree/unicorn.htm

http://www.raven1.net/russvid.htm

http://mediamatrix.org/0f/e.htm

LongboardLOVELY
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

PROJECT MK-ULTRA

Grinder, If you look that up in Wikipedia, you'll find some more interesting "stuff".

And that, Elizabeth, is what you may find interesting. You remember our discussion about mind altering psychotropics such as benzodiazepines and LSD? What our millionaire (Dead) friend was really into? So that "Other Elizabeth" and her cohorts may have been receiving grants to do un-documented (non-consented) research on poor schlubs, at his home. But why were they being evicted? Dunno. still working on that one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MKULTRA

Remember our discussion about The Good Shepherd? The Russian Interrogator and "The Mother" Wilson were looking on while the Americans had caught their spy? (I guess he wasn't really their spy, but that's another story.) Remember what happened to him? (I don't want to ruin it for Trickfox b/c he hasn't seen it yet). Well, they doped him. And maybe even used Psychotronic Mind Control on him. Who knows. For sure they would have doped him. I don't know about using psychotronic MC for sure, though. And that's where I'm going to stop discussing things here because that's a whole 'nother ball of wax that's got to be developed by Paul first.

When we really get into it, I'll tell ya'all about the use of psychotropics in the mind control warfare. Right down my alley.

LongboardLOVELY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From there to here, from here to there, funny things are Everywhere.
Theodor Seuss Geisel (Dr. Suess)
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

things on the surface

Sometimes when you get so involved LBL you miss out on the stuff right on the surface. I do it all the time, thats how I know that it can happen!

"Our Elizabeth" and Andriaja Puharich were being evicted because their benefactor had died and not left provisions for their continued support and position there at his estate. Apparently Elizabeth and her partner were fighting the eviction, and Puharich was too before he apparently ...... had a heart attack and fell down a flight of stairs.

My, it sounds like something out of James Bond but maybe its a whole lot less dramatic? Maybe?

Thanks for your stellar work LindaB. Looking forward to what else you have uncovered. Just hope that I can keep up with you!

Eliazabeth R! AGAIN I reach out to you and ask if you would like to join us here on the forum. (I would really rather your position be explained by yourself personally regarding your interest in Townsend Brown, than leave it to our own research. You KNOW how wild the rumors can get! )
As you can see there are some inspired and talented people on this forum and you know that they will eventually turn in your direction. Can we hear from you? Its much more valid to go directly to the information we want.
Why did you speak at that conference in Philadelphia? And what is your interest in Townsend Browns work?

Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

MKULTRA

Post by grinder »

This is the real deal here isn't it? We are not talking some wild eyed conspiracy plots. This stuff apparently actually was happening. And didn't mention of this ALREADY come up in this forum by some of our Canadian friends. Was it you DavidB who mentioned this " Ewen Cameron" and the work done on patients in Canada? Or was it you Trickfox?

When I read the ULTRA thing I hit that name and it seemed familiar but I couldn't place it right off.

So, Elizabeth? This "other" Elizabeth that you are talking about is Dr. Elizabeth Rauscher? Am I right?

My, my, my. Off to do some homework. grinder
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Here is a link for a letter to Sen John Glenn .

http://www.rense.com/political/weapons/psychotr.htm

Here is the opening statement:

The following letter is alarming and vital to the understanding of how far the issue of psychotronic weapons and projects aimed at controlling American citizens and people everywhere has progressed. This letter is dated February 9, 1994. The organization involved is no longer available at this address below. Ms. McKinney is said to be occupying a much lower profile these days. Nevertheless, this is an important document to consider

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

glancing quickly

Glancing quickly over that letter Mikdado ( I will get back to the heart of the letter in anothr message) but you know how I operate I think so the first thing I did was just " ping" over the entire thing. A couple of things pinged back.

The first was the name of the organization that sponsored her letter.
And of course it is no longer in existance ..... but look carefully again and do the Washington thing. Reduce it to letters and what do you come up with? ANSAESP Which I read immediately A NSA ESP which is a clue in itself. What to do with anything, or if its just me? I don't know yet. It was a compuslsion to do that, you figure.

The thing in the body of the letter that interested me the most was this phrase

"I am also enclosing copies of two articles concerning John Alexander, of the Los Alamos National Laboratory's Nonlethal Weapons Division, which I will address below. Also enclosed is a letter to a woman in contact with this Project which addresses some of the effects of long-term exposure to these so-called "non-lethal" systems. Just as a matter of interest--DoD-sponsored "hype" in the media to the contrary notwithstanding--non-lethal weapons systems can be incredibly lethal."

And I thought immediately of that recent demonstration for "crowd control" that showed a "crowd dispersal , non lethal demonstration of some sort of " wave machine" they said. It apparently was impossible to stay in the spot targeted and the video showed girls giggling and jumping to the side ... as if they had been "tickled " somehow ...... and my blood ran cold when I saw that because I KNOW that the military is not going to stop at "tickling" EVER.

And the name John Alexander pings back too but I don't quite yet know why.

And the fact that the author of that letter is somehow not available and "maintaining a low profile" does not surprise me. She probably STARTED OUT with a low profile and then went simply .... back to it. My hunch and two cents worth. Somebody else on this?

Hey, Paul ... can we have another topic? this is going to be too big for " We've Lost Morgan"
Elizabeth