MAKE magazine, latest issue

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Radomir
Senior Cadet

MAKE magazine, latest issue

Post by Radomir »

Latest issue of MAKE magazine, vol 09 on page 54 briefly mentions TTB and Paul's book by title, as table following the Valone article. Paul did you know you were going to get cited? (The brief mention made it seem like the book was already finished and published--don't we wish.) They also linked to the soteria site.

I was disappointed with the coverage of what they term "Fringe," not that I can blame a mainstream publisher like OReilly. They are at least trying to make sure that people don't lose the basic ability to fabricate or "hack" existing objects into useful things.

R.
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

another cosmic "haha"

Post by Victoria Steele »

Interesting comment Radomir. I have to admit my first reaction when I read your message was ............ OReilly? ............... my early morning cosmic haha I guess. Victoria
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Fringe, eh?

Post by Paul S. »

Radomir wrote:Latest issue of MAKE magazine, vol 09 on page 54 briefly mentions TTB and Paul's book by title, as table following the Valone article.
I don't subscribe to "Make" magazine, so I haven't seen the reference, It doesn't look like you can actually read the magazine online unless you subscribe to the digital version at least.

But I did find this:

http://www.makezine.com/blog/archive/20 ... ments.html

...although I don't think that's directly related to Radomir's post. Of course I do find it interesting how, once again, the "lifters" are cited as "proof" that the B-B effect has no electro-gravitic properties. That's gotta be one of the greatest disinformation exercises ever. And look how it's taken on a life of its own!
(The brief mention made it seem like the book was already finished and published--don't we wish.)
Yes, don't we wish...<g>
Victoria Steele wrote: I have to admit my first reaction when I read your message was ............ OReilly? ...............
Around here, it's pronounced "Orally." As in "Bill Orally.... today's worst person in the world." You have to watch Keith Olberman to get the reference.

Yeah, it's early here, too...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Radomir
Senior Cadet

article

Post by Radomir »

Paul:

I'll just mail you a photocopy of the article.

R.