Conspiracy Theories and Townsend Brown

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

John Lear and Alien Greys

Post by Trickfox »

Boy, This is weird, I ended up posting my message before reading Elizabeth's message about Lear.
:shock:
Regardless, I think that "UFO cover-up live" presentation on national television in the early 90s stirred up a lot of interest in alien conspiracies. I still have an old 8mm tape of it. The whole thing was set-up by Moore and Shandera and it included "secret agents" filmed in shadow revealing how Aliens like Ice Cream and such.
"How touching" was my reaction. :lol:

I wonder if John Lear was one of those "secret agents" in the "UFO cover-up live" program. I'll bet he was. :wink:

Anybody know?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: Bob Lazar and Conspiracies

Post by Paul S. »

Trickfox wrote:Apparently his advise to Linda was "you had better find a nice quiet place in the desert and pull the blankets up over your head".
Yeah, that sounds like really good advice. I understand the Greys are adverse to sand, heat, and low humidity, and their X-Ray vision can't penetrate blankets. Sounds like a very safe scenario in the event of alien invasion.
I wonder, does Linda have any recollection of this? Can anyone ask her about it.
Seems kind of odd to read about that here, but since I'm the only one here who readily admits to having had contact with Linda Brown, I hope she won't think I'm speaking out of turn saying that, yeah, I heard that story from her, too.

She was calling from under her blanket with a flashlight when she told me that...

(I know, I'm terrible. I guess I'm using this space to blow off a little bit of the pressure of keeping it "straight and narrow" in the book stuff. Y'all please let me know when I get really obnoxious. Could be any minute now....)

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Majestic 12 papers

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Trickfox,

yeah, I remember that ice cream bit. How embarassing. Really.

But maybe thats the way it was SUPPOSED TO STRIKE THE AUDIENCE ... ridiculous, absurd, not to be considered, not verifiable. Boom. Victoria used a really good mental picture. You find a group of people, you consider them cattle. But they are tightly grouped and making progress down the trail ... so you create a stampede. The cattle scatter, individuals go in different directions and there is confusion and delay. Does this look familiar folks? And every single time you run into something that causes a stampede ... why is it that Moores name shows up?

And sometime those "stampede artists" actually create the news that eventually creates the stampede. Take the Majestic 12 papers. I understand that a "film cassette with photographs of the papers were mailed to Jaime Shandera ... who just ... co-incidentally happens to be a friend of Bill Moores. Gee.

Twenty-two years later they are still talking about those papers. Is everyone who involves himself in that study mislead? Is there anything valuable to learn? I could spend time chasing cattle in that direction OR I might ask, Is this a diversion from SOMETHING ELSE? Mark
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: John Lear and Alien Greys

Post by Paul S. »

Trickfox wrote:Aliens like Ice Cream and such.
Oh f@#k. If that's true then... ohmigod... I AM one! Especially if "and such" includes chocolate.

No wonder I feel so strange living on this planet with all the stupid people.

Pleiades is calling me home.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Under blankets with a flashlight

Post by Victoria Steele »

Hey Paul don't knock it. I do some of my best research under my blanket with a flashlight. (If not physically for sure mentally).

Its a very scarey world out there and I don't see it getting a whole lot better quick. Grey aliens are just going to have to stand in line in my life. Other stuff scares me more. Just making sure my apartments not broken into, avoiding eating some really bad salad at a salad bar, avoiding the bird flu everyone says is coming, considering how far a "dirty bomb" might blow in my direction" ... surviving a president that actually still believes that we believe him, shoot .... grey aliens who want to take over the world, might want to reconsider. Take me to your leader they used to say. How about responding ..." You stay here, we'll bring him to you."

Sorry. Need to stay on topic. .. right, forget that.

And you are not doing all that well Paul, I can tell! Mark (was it Mark?) made the comment that you joke about stuff when you get nervous about the unknown. So? What in these last posts is upsetting to you? I'll just bet that there are elements to that John Lear/ Linda Brown story that are true and you know it? Sheeze. Thanks alot. Wheres my blankie. Victoria
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

yes, still doing it

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Victoria Yes it was me , and Paul is still doing it. I think he speaks the truth when he says he saves his "serious" face for the chapters that he is writing and then he can't resist coming over to the forum to blow off steam. But yes, Paul. You are still doing it. Laughing, whistling in the dark when you get a little worried. I frankly don't want to know right now what you are uncovering. But just know that we appreciate your reaction.

Lets see, fires in Texas, tornados in record numbers, the hurricane season again just two months or so away ... infected birds flying in our direction across the Arctic. lets see, what else ... Oh, mad cow disease, yeah that too. And a press that seems to think we all really halfway care about Brad Pitt and Angela ... of course, maybe I DO because I just mentioned them. Sheeze .... So how much is out there Paul that you are uncovering, that we don't know about yet. Getting us prepared I guess, for the worse. I have the feeling that whatever Townsend Brown got into was extremely important. And if so, its still out there and still being developed. So NOW what do we have to worry about? Mark (I wasn't going to ask but why not.)
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

flying for the CIA

Post by Martin Calloway »

When I hear the name "Lear" of course immediately I think of "William Lear" illustrious developer of the auto pilot and the Learjet. When I hear about John Lear I wonder how someody who is good enough to fly freight for the CIA ... would ... could ... get so serious about these wild tales. But then his father made no bones about telling anyone who would listen that the "flying saucers " of the fifties were manned .... or whatevered ...

Is that what sent John on his way?Sharing information with his Dad? Too much information too soon. Now thats worrisome. Getting ready to join Victoria and Mark with the blanket over my head.

So, did Lear sr. have anything to do with Townsend Brown? He must have because Andrew mentioned that Linda and John knew each other "from the lab".

The fact that he flew for the CIA is interesting. But thats now. Used to be , you could be flying for the CIA without ever knowing it ... Air America for example, had more planes than anybody. Anybody my age and a little older knew what it was to be part of that "Airforce" One of my best buddies got his knickname from an excursion into Cambodia tht didn't go well. So I find it practically NORMAL that he would work for them. I'd just like to know what it was that started him off on these " alien rants) anybody know? Martin
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Linda B. on Blankets, Wm. Moore and M/Dr. Brown

Post by Paul S. »

Trickfox wrote: telephone conversation between John Lear and Linda Brown, in which the subject matter of "Alien Greys" and "gruesome invasion plans" were disscussed. Apparently his advise to Linda was "you had better find a nice quiet place in the desert and pull the blankets up over your head".
Hey gang,

I imagine some of you may have figured by now that Linda Brown does on occasion look in on these discussions, and she's asked me to relay a couple points:

1) First and foremost, she wants everybody to know that her blankets are neatly folded at the foot of her bed. Living in the desert as she does, it's usually warm enough that just a top-sheet will do, thank you very much, and she certainly isn't pulling any blankets over her head or hiding from anything that John Lear or anybody else suggests might be coming her way;

2) Like the rest of you, Linda wonders "what's up" with Bill Moore, who seems to have pretty much vanished from the landscape (while others he has worked with, most notably perhaps Stanton Friedman, continue their crusades). She, too, would love to hear from Mr. Moore, if not in this forum then perhaps in a private exchange via e-mail. She notes that Moore's inclusion of her father in his "Philadelephia Experiment" book has been instrumental in establishing whatever is the public perception of her father, and would love to know what he thinks of the effort that is unfolding in these pages;

3) She also adds, although this is slightly out of place in this particular topic, that she most assuredly recalls that the professor that they met at UofPa addressed her father as "Doctor Brown." So I guess the ice under my journalistic faux-pas is a little firmer. I might mention that somewhere else, too.

Any questions?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

blankets folded

Paul,

Responding to your last message just to let you know how encouraging it is to know that Linda has said that she intends not to hide under a blanket in all of this.

I just finished posting on the "How many Generals does it take" section with the comment that she had gotten Curtis LeMay himself to reach out to change a lightbulb and how absolutely symbolic I found that. So I am pleased that the woman who could get LeMay to step up on that stool and reach out .... has her blankets "neatly folded".

Oh, this is going to be good. I just can't wait to follow this, cause I know its going somewhere. Victoria
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: blankets folded

Post by Paul S. »

Victoria Steele wrote: I just can't wait to follow this, cause I know its going somewhere. Victoria
It's sorta like that Jimmy Buffett song... we've got "boats to build."

I hope you can row.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Jimmy Buffett

WHAT IS THE DEAL HERE? I AM SITTING HERE LISTENING TO BUFFETT .. I TAKE ALOT OF INSPRIATION FROM HIM BECAUSE I THINK THAT HE IS SOMEHOW "CONNECTED" .... and you quote Buffett back to me.

Now thats ODD. How about "Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right."

I had responded to that because he mentions scarlet Begonias . And I thought ... plants, begonias, so I posted that thing about wondering what kind of plants they were using at SRI ... because someone told me years ago that the Russians were using Begonias to study this remote viewing stuff. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE. CO-INCIDENCE!!!!!
and ringing in my ears RIGHT NOW .........
lET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY CAUSE IVE GOT BOATS TO BUILD. SHORES DISTANT SHORES ...... DAMN. I GOTTA GO SIT DOWN. Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

The tail wagging the dog

Post by Trickfox »

Victoria Steele wrote: LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY CAUSE IVE GOT BOATS TO BUILD. Victoria
HEY, everybody, all this talk of comming disasters is boring me to death.
It sounds like a baptist preacher talking about Fire and Brimstone.

THE MOMENT IS NOWWWW.

Remember the quote in T2 "There is no fate but what we make of it"
That is the absolute truth of the matter.

I'm REAL busy working on mitogenic radiation here but I had to jump in the pool and tell everyone to lighten up because I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

My own pending disaters are much more simple, -like, "how will I pay my internet bills, my phone bills and my rent next month". These are small concerns but they are somewhat important to me. (as they should be)

These petty issues are NOTHING compared to the pending revolutionary discoveries yet to be made with the continued research and development of technology which is so powerfull as to change the world.

WE ARE SO CLOSE!!!

Yes, I do want to hear from Moore, Friedman, or any other doomsayer however, -because there is a lot of explaining to do. For instance why is SO MUCH MONEY being made over these predictions, books, Lectures, Films, T-shirts, Hats, posters, and thousands of other MATERIAL goods being traded over what?
Unsubstantiated rumors about a comming Alien Invasion?
GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

Ya, well maybe something frightning IS comming but I assure you that those who understand it ahead of time WILL NOT be hidding under any blankets.

Has anyone ever considered that we are creating our future right this moment?

Have any of you ever felt like you desired to participate in a paradigm shifting event? The type of event which causes a subjective epithany to everyone witnessing it.

Well I'm telling you that I firmly believe it's on the verge of happening.

Sometimes, I feel like that girl in independance day who was standing at the top of the building with her hands up in the air cheering the arrival of the giant flying saucer above her head. Of course that was a movie and she ended up turning into a puff of smoke in a half-second.

But think of it folks, would you rather die screeming with fear and pain, or would you simply want to trust nature, seize your reality and MOVE ON with enless discovery. That seems to be nature's way anyway, right?

Sometimes innocence is pure bliss folks. Fearlessness has enabled numerous conquering leaders to sucessfully explore the unknown in the past so why should it be different NOW.

Yes indeed Victoria, we all have boats to build, so let's get buzy and BUILD them, so.... pass the hammer and nails OK?

Raymond
Last edited by Trickfox on Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Paradigm Shifts and Boats to Build

Post by Paul S. »

Trickfox wrote:
Have any of you ever felt like you desired to participate in a paradigm shifting event? The type of event which causes a subjective epithany to everyone witnessing it.

<snip>

Yes indeed Victoria, we all have boats to build, so let's get buzy and BUILD them, so.... pass the hammer and nails OK?
I just thought those two thoughts needed to be closer together.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

oddly, I understand

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Oddly, I understand on some sort of a deep level exactly what you are talking about. Destiny is WHAT WE MAKE IT. So count me in. Mark