Structure of Space

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Structure of Space

Post by Mikado14 »

I realize that this is Paul's title to his next chapter but I thought that perhaps we could get a discussion going.

If we recall the postcards that inspired the young ( and I say that for he was younger than I currently am ) Townsend Brown and how they were wrinkled from being wet reminded me of something I read about 30 years ago.

Well, I'm not gonna tell ya but what I will say is....Anyone know what a Mobius strip is?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Yes

Post by Radomir »

Great thought, Mikado. Mind if I run with it?

Assume that one mobius strip equals one universe / dimensional plane.

Now take a bunch of such nested mobius strips stacked up like a pile of card-stock Pringles chips, and dip them in water, and watch them wrinkle and curl. Taking that a step further: then bend the stack around so the bottom one sits right cozy on the top one, making an infinite circle of infinite circles, all of them almost touching all of each other.

Nested dimensions separated by merely by what resilient membrane, frequency? If so, frequency of what?

If we assume that gravity is a constant force that has no range of frequency, we might continue to conclude that ours is the only universe.

What if the difference in specific frequency of gravity is what holds each universe in its own unique coherence?

Just a thought.

R.
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

This is a extension of your mobius strip idea in the manner known as a multidimensional asymptote called a Klien Bottle.

It is the best three dimensional representation possible. In reality this images shows a "Cheating Hole" (The part where the small end of the funnel meets the large round portion and is not seen from this angle). In A real klien bottle that cheating hole can take any elyptic path away from an orthogonal surface of the predominant dimension.

Now Looking at it face-on and plotting Inductive reactance and Capacitive reactance within a specific volume eliptic field you can see the quantified logarithmic curve from the inside.

I can send you into the eastern Vector Plane if you select your position and chirality from the polaris reference.
http://www.psychopropulseur.com/img/Smithchart4.gif

How's that for an abstract point of view.
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Yes

Post by Mikado14 »

Radomir wrote:Great thought, Mikado. Mind if I run with it?

Assume that one mobius strip equals one universe / dimensional plane.

Now take a bunch of such nested mobius strips stacked up like a pile of card-stock Pringles chips, and dip them in water, and watch them wrinkle and curl. Taking that a step further: then bend the stack around so the bottom one sits right cozy on the top one, making an infinite circle of infinite circles, all of them almost touching all of each other.

Nested dimensions separated by merely by what resilient membrane, frequency? If so, frequency of what?

If we assume that gravity is a constant force that has no range of frequency, we might continue to conclude that ours is the only universe.

What if the difference in specific frequency of gravity is what holds each universe in its own unique coherence?

Just a thought.

R.
So, when did you enter and sneak a peak into my mind? <G> You ran so fast I never saw or heard you. And you didn't slam the door!

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Hello there Mr. Fox!

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:Image

This is a extension of your mobius strip idea in the manner known as a multidimensional asymptote called a Klien Bottle.
I believe you were there with Radomir. I chose the Mobius strip for it is easy to understand from a 2 dimensional reference but the Klein bottle is more of what I envision.
Trickfox wrote: Now Looking at it face-on and plotting Inductive reactance and Capacitive reactance within a specific volume eliptic field you can see the quantified logarithmic curve from the inside.
Now picture this, I know you can for I have given you the means to do it, I am sitting at my computor shaking my head and saying "but Trickfox, your supposed to give me those values so I may build it". <G>

hmmm, oppossing reactances.........sounds like the beginning of a communications system.

Mikado
Trickfox wrote: How's that for an abstract point of view.
Trickfox
The sad part is that I can kinda visualize it. You must be rubbing off.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

rubbing off

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

But you see, thats the point. Things can't " rub off " on each other until they get close enough. Nice to see this happening. Elizabeth