Project Unity

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Jim
Space Cadet

Project Unity

Post by Jim »

Hi All,

Just dropped by to let you know that chaper 5 & 6 of Unity, the book by David Barclay, are now posted.

Also, Mikado, David has a new antigravity forum post that might shed some light.

Jim
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Project Unity

Post by Mikado14 »

Jim wrote:Hi All,

Just dropped by to let you know that chaper 5 & 6 of Unity, the book by David Barclay, are now posted.

Also, Mikado, David has a new antigravity forum post that might shed some light.

Jim
I promised myself that I was going to move on at the current time onto another matter that I am researching but I want to make a point.

The idea of accelerating and decelerating at the same time is not new if one is talking "frequency" and the heterodyning of frequencies. This will result, if you take two frequencies and combine, you have positive (accelerating) direction, negative (deceleration) direction, and an entirely new frequency giving you three from one. But there is a whole new spectrum created.

In other words, the universe is a symphony, listen to it.

Just a little fodder for the brain

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

something right

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

And all,

There is just something RIGHT about what DavidB has been saying. And I agree Mikado. Townsend Brown would have pointed out too that all you need to do is look to nature to see the truths involved and your example of frequencies shows that.

And wasn't it Morgan who told Paul that he "played by different rules" and I think thats what we have to get used to seeing in Dr. Browns world too. What we THINK is impossible has to be reconsidered. He is using a whole different tool box here I believe. Mikado says listen to the symphony and that is what is happening here. There is a whole symphony going on around us.

Once of the things that Townsend Brown always stressed to his daughter was that "things that operate in one direction, can go in the opposite" She always took it to mean that , for one example, .... if you are a loudspeaker, for instance, you can also be a microphone. And he also instilled in her the thought that things are somehow instantaneously connected......

But this idea of BEING BOTH AT THE SAME TIME. OF GOING IN ALL DIRECTIONS AND THE REVERSE AT THE SAME TIME ......Thats another stroke of genius I believe, and I am pleased to see it hit print.

Still trying to absorb the concept put out there David but somehow I just feel you are on the right path here. My coffees money worth.

Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Mikado14 wrote: In other words, the universe is a symphony, listen to it.

Mikado
So.... in your opinion does a "Fractal" also fit this description?
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:
Mikado14 wrote: In other words, the universe is a symphony, listen to it.

Mikado
So.... in your opinion does a "Fractal" also fit this description?
Trickfox
That, I believe is a relatively new term, don't remember it from school. Now, if my Latin serves me, "a part of the whole, similar to the original".

Does the piccolo if removed from the orchestra not sound as sweet?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Fractals and Simple beauty

Post by Trickfox »

From Wikipedia:
In colloquial usage, a fractal is "a rough or fragmented geometric shape that can be subdivided in parts, each of which is (at least approximately) a reduced/size copy of the whole". The term was coined by Benoît Mandelbrot in 1975 and was derived from the Latin fractus meaning broken or fractured.

A fractal as a geometric object generally has the following features:

-fine structure at arbitrarily small scales
-is too irregular to be easily described in traditional Euclidean geometric language.
-is self-similar (at least approximatively or stochastically)
-has a Hausdorff dimension that is greater than its topological dimension (although this requirement is not met by space-filling curves such as the Hilbert curve)
-has a simple and recursive definition.

Because they appear similar at all levels of magnification, fractals are often considered to be 'infinitely complex'. Obvious examples include clouds, mountain ranges and lightning bolts. However, not all self-similar objects are fractals — for example, the real line (a straight Euclidean line) is formally self-similar but fails to have other fractal characteristics.
Beauty is truth, truth is beauty, that is all ye know on earth and that is all ye need to know.
Keath.

I concure
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post by Paul S. »

Jim wrote:Just dropped by to let you know that chaper 5 & 6 of Unity, the book by David Barclay, are now posted.

Hey guys, if you're gonna recommend a destination somewhere out in the cyber universe, howzabout providing a link? I'd love to follow this thread, but I'm just not up for a search.

Thanks,

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Jim
Space Cadet

chapters 5&6

Post by Jim »

Sorry Paul et Al,

Here's the link for Unity, the book by W. David Barclay
http://www.gravitycontrol.org/unity-book.html

Jim